Chapter 31. Devil Offer’s
1.4k 11 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan

"Stop the unimportant question. Tell me who you are and how you saved Asia from the fallen angel." The red-haired girl asked me.

'Now what will you do, brother?" Fatalis asks him.

'Just my luck.'

Suddenly, the atmosphere gets tense.

Satria only looked at this new figure with a smirk and smoked his cigarette.

"Why must I be telling you? The most important thing is that your friend is safe. I'm a simple man; don't bother me, and I won't bother you." Satria says.

Rias gritted her teeth upon hearing that.

"You? Do you know who I am? I'm the sister of Maou Lucifer, Rias Gremory, and Kuoh is my territory, so I can't let unknown people enter my territory without my permission." She says it with an angry tone.

Satria just doesn't understand. Why does she look angry at him? He's not doing anything wrong, seriously. Did the noble girl always find this troublesome?

"You're something like a noble? How did Kuoh become your territory? I thought this was Japan's territory." Satria teased her.

"No!!! It's my territory, you damn human." Rias denies it. Her brother trusts her to take care of this place.

I'm sure this land is rented by the Devil from the Shinto Pantheon, but she claims it as her own.

She doesn't know anything about it, huh? Her brother must do all the work and pamper her rotten to make her this spoiled.

'You are one to talk puppy; you are the same as Sirzechs in that case, hahaha.' Fatalis is laughing. She talks about his attitude toward his sister.

'You're right. How can you blame me? My sister's so cute.' Satria grinned.

"Shut up! Just tell me who you are. What faction do you belong to?" Rias asks him.

"My name is Shidou Matsumi, but call me Shin. I am 16 years old, just an ordinary high school boy you can find everywhere. My hobby is not your business; my dream is not your business too; what I'm like is not your business too; nice to meet you, whoever you are." Satria introduces himself.

Other sweatdrops listened to his introduction.

"Ara-Ara. What an interesting man indeed." Akeno said while licking her lips.

"You dare make a fool of me? You still have not answered my question: What faction do you belong to? What are you?" Rias says it with an angry tone.

"Why must you be so angry? Is she okay, Issei?" Satria asked him.

Issei sweatdropped getting asked like that: 'Damn, don't ask me something like that.'

"Enough! I demand you tell me or..." He released her devilish aura and tried to intimidate Satria.

But suddenly, Satria was already behind her.

"Or what?" Satria asks from behind her, Making others shocked.

(Play OST)

"What? How are you already behind me?" Rias asked him, and she had not even noticed he moved from his spot.

"I always set my eyes on him, but how can he move that fast?" Akeno says she's surprised too.

'How is Senpai already behind her? I didn't even notice he made a move there.' Koneko says, What is her senpai? What kind of power does he have to move that fast? No way. Even Kiba-senpai is not this fast.

There is no way Senpai is human. No human can do something like this.

"Who knows." Once again, he stopped time and stood beside Koneko.

'What is that? Even our knight can't move that fast, and my eyes can't follow his movement. If he wants me dead, I'm already done.' Rias is wary of this unknown entity. What should she do now? Report to my brother. No, I can't always depend on my brother.

"Now I'll answer your question: I'm human, and from how you speak, you are not. And what is faction?" Satria asks, Playing fool in front of them.

Rias is surprised once again. 'Human? he says. Did he have sacred gear? But maybe he can become useful to her.'

She grinned. "I'm-no, we who they know as devils." She said to show her devil's wings.

"Hoo, Interesting," Satria said, acting surprised.

"Now let me explain about factions. We are called biblical factions because we have three groups: angels, fallen angels, and devils." Rias say.

She explains the Great War, peerage, and many more.

'What I heard is that it's their fault who made that all happen to them.' Fatalis said.

'I agree with you.' Satria has the same opinion as Fatalis.

Power Hungry idiots war with each other, When they all finished the war, their race declined, and the solution was to turn other races into their kind, control them, and try to justify what they were doing for the sake of their race.

Once again, they are the devil, the race of sin, and they're not that bad. I mean, outside this world, there are demons more cruel than them.

The devil in this world is really cute compared to these demons.

Examples include demons from Doom, Warcraft, Dark Souls, and many more.

Like humans, there are good and bad devils.

Someone should control this peerage system for real. I dislike their method, but it's devil tradition after all.

I can't force someone who, with their own will, has resigned themselves to being a devil's slave to leave their master.

"Now let me ask you, Shin-kun: Do you want to become my peerage? For your benefit, there are many, like riches, power, fame, and women; if you want to make a harem, it's okay here." She offered it to him; there was no way he was going to refuse her.

No human can refuse such an offer, especially from her, Princess of the Gremory Family.

"After hearing that, my answer is clear," Satria says.

"Finally, now let's..." She smirked. 'It's really easy to deceive humans," Rias says internally.

"I'm refused!" Satria answered her without hesitation.

"What? How dare you refuse my offer?" She didn't expect that answer.

"Especially serve spoiled brats like you," Satria says.

"Brat? Do you say brat? You're 2 years younger than me, brat!" She says it with an annoyed tone. It's the first time someone has called her a brat. "Brat," he said. How dare he look down at me, the Princess of Destruction?

"Then, Issei, can you do me a favour?" Satria asked him.

"Sure, what's Shin-san?" Issei says, "What does Shin-san want him to do? He was curious about it.

"Tell your Ojou-Sama for not bothering me. I'm saying you don't bother me; I'm not bothering you. God Bless You." He walks past them and says words that can harm the devil.

"Ah, my head hurts! Damn him for doing that on purpose." Rias and her peerage hold their heads in pain. She became more annoyed at a man named Shin. There was no way she would let this go unpunished.

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

"I'm back, Kiyohime," Satria says to his girlfriend:

"Welcome back, dear, How are you at school?" Kiyohime asked him about school today.

"Some devil asked me to become their peerage, and I refused her." He told her.

"Who?" she asked him.

"Rias Gremory," Satria replied.

"Gremory as the same clan as Sirzechs Lucifer the Super Devil comes from? What is the heiress doing here?" She was wary of this guy. He is not called the strongest demon king for anything.

"Yes. It's his sister who asked me to join her peerage." Satria said.

"Well, just be careful, Danna-sama. You can't make that guy your enemy yet." She said to him, He is not ready to face him for now.

He nodded and sat on the sofa.

Then he heard notify and check on Dimensional Chat Shop.

[Big Sale]

[168 Hours Remaining]

[Book of Diablo Volpir > 15.000]

[Description: Note of a Legendary Dark Magician who defies 12 Heavenly Gods, Who Know What Inside It]

[Absorption > 10.000]

[Description: You can eat anything, no matter how potently toxic, making it harmless for you and absorbing the special power of anything you eat.]

[Sword Technique, Tempest of the Blade > 8000]

[Description: Ultimate Technique of Prodigy from Cadia Riverlands: Gather great energy in the user's blade and shake the entire land, creating a sword field, making the user invincible when inside the sword field.]

[God Slaying Emperor Blade > 7000]

[Description: Its edge is so sharp that it can cleave through magical armour or physical enhancement.]

[Osiris Ring > 7000]

[Description: Contain Osiris power to resurrect the dead (Cooldown 1 month/Use)]

"What the hell is this? This is truly a starter pack for becoming a villain MC." Satria says he can't imagine eating people to gain power.

______________________________________

[Shin Login]

[Shin Get 200©]

Spider-Man: "Ah, Brother Shin, welcome back."

Shin: "Hello, Spidey boy, How have you been?"

Spider-Man: "I'm good. Nothing strange here."

Pervert Sage: "Yo Shin, where can I find Tsunade?"

Shin: "Huh? Just search for her in some gambling shop. Did you already meet Akatsuki?"

Pervert Sage: "No. Did they come?"

Shin "Yes, be careful. It's Uchiha Itachi and Kisame Hoshigaki who will come to Naruto in his inn when he learns Rasengan."

Pervert Sage: "Okay, thank you."

[Ding! [God of Hope joined the chat]

[Ding! The King of Knights joined the chat]

[Ding! Batman Junior joined the chat]

______________________________________

"Hoo, there's a new member. Let's see who they are." Satria looks at Dimensional Chat with amusement.

To be continued.

___________________________________________

Side Story: A Tale of a Man with Gender Equality (Part 1)

My name is Satou Kazuma, and I'm 17 years old. I was lucky enough to get reincarnated in another world.

It's like a dream coming true. Unfortunately, reality is not that kind to me.

"Damned Woman, stop wasting our money on booze, you useless goddess!" Kazuma yelled at her.

"What? You should be grateful, Hikki-Neet, for offering your money to a beautiful goddess like me!" Aqua yelled back at him.

"Grateful, my ass! More importantly, teach me your recovery magic, and with it, I'm going to be grateful to you." Kazuma said.

"No! Anything but my recovery magic! Don't take away my reason for being! You've got me for that! Isn't that enough, you ungrateful NEET!?" Aqua begins crying and making noise in the Adventure Guild. "I'm sick of working part-time in the shopping district. The manager yells at me if any croquettes aren't sold! Please don't abandon me. Kazuma-Sama! Is your promise to me a lie? You say you will take responsibility after doing that to me?" Aqua crawling toward him made Kazuma sweat.

People in the guild begin to whisper and murmur.

'This Deadass Woman! Don't say something that can cause other people to have misunderstandings.' Kazuma looks at Aqua with an annoyed face.

"Kazuma, you're a really bad guy. How can you do that to this innocent girl?" A white-haired man looked at Aqua with pity.

"Haa, yes, you should do it to me, Kazuma. Ughhh. It must be great to be used and abandoned by a hopeless man like Kazuma." Darkness said with heavy breathing.

"Who do you call a hopeless man, you hopeless woman? And what are you doing in my world, bastard?" Kazuma points at Satria.

"We're friends, right, Kazuma? Friends treat each other, and I'm here to teach this loli mage how to introduce herself properly." Satria looks at an explosion girl called Megumin. "Excuse me? Can I order this food and drink again? Put the tab in my best friend Kazuma." Satria said to the waitress.

"Sure Shin-kun." The waitress wrote his order and left Kazuma's party table.

"Don't put your tab on me, you asshole!" Kazuma is angry with him.

"Who do you call LOLI MAGE?" Megumin hates to be called that by Kazuma's weird friend.

"What? I already helped you publish the Ero-Sannin book and assist you in your Isekai adventure, and this is what I'm getting. Unbelievable, simply unbelievable." Satria said it with an annoying tone.

Kazuma feels it's a really bad move to ask for help in the group chat, especially from this weird guy.

"Shin-kun, why do you stay at this weird guy's party? How about you join us?"

"She is right. Maybe we can get closer to each other."

A woman of adventure tries to seduce Satria.

"Sorry, my beautiful lady. Even Kazuma is weird. He is my first comrade, and I'm not going to abandon them." Satria winks at them and refuses their offer.

"Kyaaaaaaa! He is so loyal and kind."

"True. Not only is he handsome, but he is also loyal to his friends."

"Imagine having a husband like him-a man who is faithful to his wife, romantic, and good at cooking."

Kazuma sweatdropped at their words.

He finally knows why he shares food with members of the guild and saves a girl from a delinquent called Dust, then kicks his ass. He tries to gain their trust.

This asshole is smooth, and I'm still wondering why he chose the job of tamer. What's his reason?

I mean, his job choice when he first registered here was Hero, Grand Wizard, Dark Magician, Martial Arts King, and many other unbelievable jobs.

Why Tamer?

There's no way he chose that job without reason.

"Everyone! Something big is coming!" Guild receptionists shout in the hall.

"Who's coming, Luna?" Satria asked her.

"Flying cabbage is coming to this city," Luna replied.

"Finally, this day is coming, huh?" Man adventure said.

"What? Flying Cabbage?" Kazuma can't believe what he heard: "How can cabbage fly?

Suddenly, he heard Dimensional Chat ringing.

___________________________________________

[Special Quest]

[Defeat all flying cabbages who go to Axel.]

[Whoever catches the most will get a special reward.]

[Everyone can join; press Yes to join the quest.]

[Yes/No]

Ice Sadist: "I'm busy; pass."

Pervert Sage: "Same."

Spider-Man: "How can cabbage fly? Where is the logic?"

Silver-Haired Half-Elf: "I want to join the quest."

Evil Spirit: "Ara-Ara, I want to see what kind of creature this flying cabbage, Kazuma World, is weird like him."

Man with Gender Equality: "Hey! Apologies for calling me weird."

___________________________________________

"Now adventure! Go defend our town from the Army of Cabbage!" Luna orders adventures in the Adventure Guild.

"Ohhhhh!!!" They all leave the Adventure Guild and go to the entrance of Alex Town.

Side End.

57