Chapter 33. World Different Without You
1.4k 21 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n: Yo Guys

I need your suggestion. Please vote because I can't decide yet.

• Do you prefer Spider-Man to have a harem or not?

• Yes

• No

• If yes, should I include a woman from Marvel for Peter?

• Yes

• No

• I want to give Dick Grayson power too. What do you prefer from this?.

• Kamen Rider Agito (Kamen Rider Series)

• Scorpion Ability (Mortal Combat)

Katen Kyõkotsu (Bleach)

• Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic (Fairy Tail)

Please vote and leave comments if you love my story. Thank you 😉.

===================================

(Four Days Later)

Occult Club Room

Kuoh, Japan

Now showing an annoyed red-haired woman sitting at her desk.

"Damn that guy, how dare he mock me and brat he says?" Rias says it with an angry tone.

It's the first time she was humiliated like this and by humans, How dare he underestimate her? The heiress of the Gremory Family.

No matter what she offers to him, He always refuses and ignores her.

"Calm yourself, Buchou, But he was an interesting boy, did he? Not every day do we see men like that." Akeno says She feels this man doesn't want any business with them.

Issei watches this confused. He knows his king is at fault here, but she is his saviour who saves him from death, and with Shin, he owes him for saving Asia. His wish is not that hard, but Rias-senpai is the one who makes this so complicated.

"Buchou, Can we just leave Shin-san alone? He's not a bad guy, I'm guaranteed it." Issei tries to convince his King not to pursue or annoy Satria.

Rias instantly glared at him.

"Shut up, Issei! This guy is a threat, and who is the one you will side with?" She asked him.

Issei can only clench his hand. "I-I will.."

Suddenly a magic circle formed in the occult room, showing a silver-haired woman with KFC wrong, I mean Riser Phenex.

He is Rias' fiancé and third son of the Phenex Clan, Who inherited the power of the immortal bird, Phoenix, Granting him immortality and instant regeneration.

And the beautiful lady with silver-haired and a maid outfit is Grayfia Lucifuge, Wife and Queen of Sirzechs Lucifer, She is a sister-in-law of Rias Gremory.

"My lovely Rias, I have come to see you." Riser said.

Rias glared at him. "Riser!."

"Now, it's maybe sudden, but let's go visit the location for the ceremony." Riser says and embraces her.

"Let go of me, Raiser," Rias says, She is angry and hates him, She hates this womanizer man.

"Hey, stop doing impolite things to Buchou," Issei says, Trying to protect Rias from him.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" Riser asks him, Never see his face in Rias Peerage member.

"I'm Rias Gremory Pawn, Issei Hyoudou." Issei introduces himself to him.

"...That so." Riser ignores him, Doesn't want to have business with the low-rank devil.

Issei makes an annoyed face. "Who are you?" Issei dislikes his attitude toward his King.

Riser looks at Ria's.

"You don't tell your servant about me?" Riser asks her.

He only received the silent treatment.

"Let me explain to them." The silver-haired maid said. "This person is Riser Phoenix-Sama. He is a pure-blood high-class devil, the third son of the legendary Phoenix family, and also the spouse of the heir of the Gremory family."

"Huh?" Issei shocked.

Satria Mansion

Kuoh Japan

Satria plays his acoustic guitar to release the stress this world gives him.

Playing music makes me a bit calm, and Kiyohime is there when you need her pampering.

(Play Music)

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go.

Satria writes the music chords as backup, Maybe he can become a musician here too? Who knows?

Four days in a row, they always come to my class, asking me to join their peerage.

He doesn't have a friend in this world except for Issei and Koneko, People in this world is not normal, Especially woman in this world, They are truly nightmare always chasing me around and annoying me without end.

I begin to believe only Issei the only normal people in the school.

Not saying Rias and Friends, That blonde bishounen who always visit me or that sadist woman who try to seduce me.

Even Koneko sometimes.

She tries to persuade me to join Rias Gang.

Sorry but this man likes to be free, He never allowed himself to be shackled by others.

'Puppy~ Play an anime song next. Can you play this song?" Fatalis begs him and transfers her memory to Satria.

'Search the note in my memory.' Satria says This Dragon is troublesome.

'Roger.' Fatalis searched the chords in his memory.

Suddenly, memories transferred to him.

"Ughhh, Always feel unpleasant when you do that to me Fatalis." Satria rubs his head because of a headache.

"Let's go sing together, Puppy," Fatalis says to him with a cheerful tone.

'....No.'

'C'mon.'

'No.'

'Please.'

Satria sighed. 'Okay-Okay.'

He started playing his guitar and singing with this Neet Dragon.

(Play OST)

Kyou datte renai ga machi ni matteru
Ukanderu kage ga hitoridesu
Ashita ni wa guuzen ga kimi o matteru
Mukatteru yajirushi wa toumei

Kotoba nara atozuke
Katazukekirenai kimochi ni
Namae o tsukeru no ni wa
Sukoshi no yuuki ga iru wakatteruyo

Futari dandan chikazuku tabi ni
Kawari nai kanjou ga fundanni
Nibui kokoro ni irozuku koi wa guradeeshon
Futari aimai ni shite tanjunna mono ni
Hikare yoserarete
Jishaku mitai ni natteyukuyo

Hitori yoi no suki ni ukabu no wa
Tonari de hikaru nagareboshi
Mayoigokoro ni karafuruna koi wa guradeeshon
Futari dandan chikazuku tabi ni
Kizukiatte soredemo toomawari
Tsutaeru hi ga kuru made

'This Neet Dragon somehow can sing with a girl's voice? This dragon is a guy, right? Right?' He begins suspicious of her.

'Hehe, thank you, brother, already play it for me.' Fatalis thanks him, Happy he grants her wish.

'Sure.'

The door suddenly opened.

"Tadaima," Kiyohime says She brings food ingredients from the shopping district.

"Welcome back, dear," Satria says to her.

"What do you want to eat this night?" Kiyohime asked him.

"I..Want Tonkatsu?." He said to her.

"Okay, I'll go take a bath first, then make dinner for us." She said to him:

Satria nodded.

He checked his YouTube channel; it's about the culinary arts and cooking of Kiyohime.

She's popular, damn. It's already got 275K subscribers and has 500+ views on almost all the videos we upload every two weeks.

The money is not bad, and the monetization should be done soon.

This is what will happen when you put a beautiful girl on display, plus she is so good at her thing.

I love it when I see the comment: See some sad guys hoping to date my beautiful Kiyohime.

Idiot, Like I let you steal her from me.

I want to play some competitive games here like Dota, LOL, Mobile Legend or CS:GO, but sadly, Japan doesn't have something like that.

This country is dominated by Otome Games, RPGs, and fighting games like Tekken.

Not my kind of game.

Where the hell can I fulfil my gamer soul? Farming game is not my passion.

My top 30 leaderboard rank skills become useless here.

'Well, it's not your world, bro. Let's move on, okay?" Fatalis consoled me.

'I'm trying my best, Fatalis.' Satria is still not used to staying in this world, He still gets homesick sometimes.

'Yeah, I know it's become troublesome here, and being separated from your family is not easy, not to mention all your archives are gone to dust when you come here.'

'Yup, and they say it's fun to go to Isekai, idiot. I can't imagine how my life would be if you and Kiyohime weren't in here.'

Sometimes he misses his old life. If Fatalis is not with him, he will be alone in this world without people to support him and never meet Kiyohime.

This boy's parents only send money to him, but I'm still lucky.

At least I still have a roof over my head, I should be grateful for my new life.

'Hehe, don't worry, bro, we will be together forever. I promise I will never leave you and support you even in the hardest situation.' Fatalis promised him

'You sound like Kiyohime right now.' Satria chuckled.

"Danna-sama, dinner is ready. Come here." Kiyohime called me from the dining room.

"Yes, dear." He walks to the dining room.

Suddenly, Satria put his hand on Kiyohime's lower waist and hugged her tightly.

"Ahhh, What happened to you? Danna-sama?." Kiyohime is confused and blushing at his behaviour.

"I just want to hug you, Kiyohime." He says this and kisses her lips.

"Fufufu, You're a spoiled boy aren't you?." Kiyohime said.

Occult Club Room

Kuoh Japan

"Riser! I said it before: I don't want to marry you." Rias keep refusing to marry him.

"Huh? Isn't your household surprisingly pressing about these circumstances?" Riser makes a questioning face, It's her family that asks Phoenix House to marry their children to ours.

Why am I treated like a villain here?

"It's not your business; I, who am the next heir, shall be the one choosing my partner, and the deal is waiting for me to graduate from university first, as they promised," Rias yelled at him.

"Listen here, you spoiled princess. Recently, there has been so much newly produced reincarnated devil, and the pure-blooded may have no standing left. We must preserve that." Riser explained it to her. "That's why your family pushes marriage proposals on us." He says this while sipping his tea.

"I won't destroy my household; I plan on getting a son-in-law for my house."

"Then you marry...."

"But I'm not going to marry you, Riser."

He raised his eyebrows at her. "I'm, you know, Rias. Bearing the name of Phoenix House, I can't let this name be stained. I will take you back to the underworld with me." Riser said confidently.

To be continued.

___________________________________________

Side Story: The Sadist General

Blue-haired woman with a military uniform entering her Empire followed by her soldier.

They brought a huge dragon corpse who terrorized Empire territory for months.

The citizens of the empire cheer for blue-haired or Esdeath because winning against the Great Beast and bringing the Empire glory.

She walks to the throne room and reports her journey to her superior.

"Welcome home General Esdeath, How's your mission against the Great Beast?"

The young man looking like a 13-year-old wearing an Emperor's uniform asks Esdeath about her accomplishments.

Esdeath kneels to him. "The mission is a success and I already bring down the Great Beast who threatening our border your majesty."

"kekeke... As expected from our proud general, You never let us down."

The fat man beside Emperor smiling at her, He is the main reason why Empire is so corrupt.

His name is Honest, The Prime Minister of Emperor.

"It's True! General Esdeath is Undefeated."

"She is our proud General."

"Long live General Esdeath!!!"

People in the throne room sing praise to Esdeath because of her achievement.

Esdeath grit her teeth, If not because Shin and Spidey's help, She doubts she can defeat this Shagaru Magala alone by herself.

For her, it's not a Victory.

"Enough, Because you already bring victory to our Empire, You deserve a reward General Esdeath. What do you wish for your reward?" The Emperor asked her wish.

"Give me expensive jewellery or gold, the best cigarette, And an item you can create with this Beast body part," Esdeath said her wish to Emperor.

All people were surprised, It's rare for General Esdeath to ask such a thing.

For Esdeath what she wishes is for Satria and Peter, It's their reward for helping her solve the Empire's problem.

"Sure, I will bring your reward to your residence later General Esdeath. You may leave and rest for now." The Emperor agree and will reward her later.

Esdeath sits in her bed and texts someone in Dimensional Chat.

___________________________________ ______

Ice Sadist: "As promised, Here is your reward Shin."

[Ice Sadist send a gift to Shin]

Shin: "Damn! Thank you, sis, 😀"

Ice Sadist: "I want to offer something to you."

Shin: "I listen."

Ice Sadist: "Do you want to join my Empire? I guarantee you will be treated very well in my country?"

Shin: "Wahahahahaha... Sorry, but I must refuse your offer Esdeath."

Ice Sadist: "Why?"

Shin: "First? I like my freedom, Second? I never let myself obey the puppet Emperor, Last? Why too I must join to Empire who gonna fall soon? Wake up Esdeath as long your Empire lead by your prime minister. You guys are done."

Ice Sadist: "Then help us? I can even help you to become the new Emperor here, With your wisdom and me as General, We will lead Empire to the further glory."

Shin: "Sounds troublesome, Why do people want to become Emperor? It's a tiresome job ya know? Same answer as before I refuse it."

Ice Sadist: "Hahaha, Look like I'm failed to convince you. Hey? Do you have interest in me as your mate?"

Shin: "...... No, You're not my type. Good Luck finding your true love 😗"

[Shin log-out]

___________________________________________

Esdeath giggled. "He really weird guy, So I get rejected huh? It's a rare experience."

Esdeath wants to experience something called love.

Who is her true love? She preferred a man who have a pure smile and heart.

Like the blonde boy in Konoha.

But he was too young.

Esdeath falls her body to the bed and sleeps.

Side End.

53