Chapter 70. Heaven Feel
580 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

Satria emerged from the bath with a tired face, unlike the two girls who followed him carrying the unconscious girl. Their faces were radiant and very satisfied after finishing their lovemaking with their beloved man. After cleaning up the mess in the bathroom and taking the unconscious girl to her room, we are caught by the people in the house and I, along with Kuroka, are scolded by Naruto and his wives.

"I tolerate you for now but... Don't you dare to touch Fran, she is not at the age to learn or conduct such a thing. I watching you brat!" Naruto make a gesture watching him with his finger.

"I know dobe, Please... don't do something like that again Kuroka." Satria was annoyed at her for drugging his girl with aphrodisiac and making them horny.

"Sorry-nya... I just want you and others to get along well with my little sister after finding out you are a perfect guy for her." Kuroka apologised to him.

"Geez... Kuroka. That is not a good way and you almost make an underage girl do it with him. We must punish her dear so she does not repeat this stupidity." Saeko have a scary smile on her face making Kuroka terrified. 

"Go to sleep, It's already late at night. You are still our guest and it's not our place to interfere with your family problem but keep it under control next time." Rhea tells him back to his room and Satria does as she said.

Satria walked to his room and found two women who had violated him before in his tatami beds with an apologetic face.

"Happy?" Satria smiled at them but inside he was angry at both girls. 

"Sorry... I am ashamed of myself for being unable to hold back my lust." Kurumi apologizes to him.

"Me too dear... Anything I can do so you
can forgive me?" Fatalis make a sorry look and searches for a way to gain his forgiveness.

Satria can't bring himself to keep angry at them when sees his girl's adorable face, he sleeps between the two and buries his face to Fatalis breast.

"Pat and love me," Satria said what he wanted from her.

Fatalis giggled and patted him. "Sure, you spoiled boy are you?"

"No... I'm not a spoiled boy." Satria turned red and refused to be called that by his girls.

"No need to be embarrassed, you can be a baby and let us spoil you, darling," Kurumi hugged him from behind.

"What Kurumi-chan say is true, want to suck my boobs maybe? You love boobs, right?" Fatalis asked him and he nodded in answer. "Here... feel free to do as you want with it." She take off the lingerie then her boobs bounced and Satria sucked it immediately. "Hmm~ It's tickle, you big baby are you?" She loves this sensation, it's like being a mother.

"Fatalis-san not fair... I want to feed our big baby too." Kurumi opened her bra and showed her boobs too.

"Sure~ feel free to take him." Fatalis let go of her hubby and gave him to her.

"Can I... Kurumi?"

"Go ahead, darling."

Satria sucks her boobs without hesitation and Kurumi makes tiny moans.

"Ah~ No matter how hard you suck my boobs, My Milk... not gonna come out dear." Kurumi felt pleasure and happiness inside her.

"It's so delicious Kurumi... I'll think of a way to produce it later," Satria replies to her and continues doing what he do now.

"Pervert... I don't want to be a mother now idiot!" To produce breast milk woman must be pregnant, That is what she knows until someone gives her weird knowledge.

"There is magic or drug that makes you produce the milk without being pregnant you know? Want to test it Kurumi-chan?" Fatalis told Kurumi and made her blush very red.

"You... want to drink... our milk Satria-kun?" Kurumi asked him, did he wanted something like that.

"If you don't mind... sure thing." Satria hid his face deeper in Kurumi's boobs because ashamed of himself.

Kurumi sighed and checked the dimensional chat. 'Such a stupid drug and weird magic truly exists, should I buy it? It's only 150© for the drug. Just... this time... maybe?' She buys it from Dimensional Chat and two pill is coming out of nowhere.

"What is that?" Satria is interested in what she buys from the group chat.

"Here Fatalis-san. Let's fulfil our spoiled boy dream." Kurumi gives Fatalis one of the pills she bought from Dimensional Chat.

"Thank you" Fatalis received it and swallowed the pill. "You should be thankful to Kurumi-chan dear, go ahead and taste her milk now"

Satria gets closer and sucks Kurumi's breast, he is surprised because the milk coming out and it's so good.

'It's sweet and smells like chamomile rose flower. I will be addicted to this if this goes on.'

"You look enjoying it? Is my milk that good darling?" Kurumi asks for his reviews.

"The best drink I have in my life," Satria answered her question with happy feeling.

'It's not a waste to spend my coin on that weird stuff.' Kurumi is happy when heard  his review about the taste of her milk.

"How about taste mine next?" Fatalis tempted him with her boobs rubbing on his back.

"Don't want to be rude but... Is lizard capable of lactating?" Satria asks a stupid question and makes Fatalis mad at him.

"Never said that to a lady dumbass!" Fatalis slap his head. "Just think of me similar to Platypus, You know... The animal who able to lay eggs and produce milk."

"It's hurt! But... Is that true?" Satria knew about that animal but never expected a dragon to be similar to that mammal duck, weird knowledge increased again.

Fatalis nodded. "So... do you want taste my milk or not? If you don't want it, I'll go to sleep now and say goodbye to your favourite oppai." She started to put on her lingerie but stopped by someone.

"I... really want to taste your milk."

"Really? How sweet~ but that's not enough to convince me."

"What... do you want from me?"

"Call me... Bunda from now on," Fatalis whispered into his ears, telling him what she wanted from him.

"Is there no other choice? It just... feels strange for me to call you that." Satria always called his mother by that nickname, and now this girl wants him to call her that too. "How about world domination? I can do that for you... Maybe?" He better do that shit rather than this.

"I don't need the world because you're my world, little puppy," Fatalis winked at him.

"Stupid." Satria blushed and looked away.

"My~ How poetic Fatalis-san, what are you waiting for dear? Go for it." Kurumi cheered him on.

"Bun... Bunda." Satria feels humiliated for the first time in his life. As I thought, it's so damn embarrassing.

Fatalis is amused when she sees her mate's adorable face and pulls his head close to her chest.

"Now... You can claim your reward, feel free to use my breasts as you wish."

"Then... Excuse me." Satria drank Fatalis milk and her eyes widened, the taste was unique... It's sweet mixed with bitter. What comes close to this taste is... hot coffee milk, I think? It's delicious too.

"So... How about it?" Fatalis ask her big baby who has a delighted face now.

"It's very good~ and makes me forget the world, let me sleep like this, dear." Satria sleeps on Fatalis' soft breast with a peaceful look on her face. Maybe this is what they call Heaven Feel.

"Is this perhaps my victory Kurumi?" Fatalis smiles proudly at her sister's wives. 

"No... He is not saying that your milk is better than mine." Kurumi does not accept this result. "Still... Seeing him like this, I can't leave him. This guy is too spoiled and immature, yet he can be reliable and intimidating when needed. What a strange guy to fall in love with." She stroked his hair gently.

"Yes~ we have to support him from now on, he may act strong but deep inside the man is just a little puppy who cannot be left alone," Fatalis said to her.

Kurumi smiled softly. "You're right."

Now everyone in the Uzumaki household is eating breakfast and some people have haze memories.

"I dunno why but my neck feels hurt, Hubby~ can you give me a massage later?" Valiana asked Satria to relieve the pain in her body.

"Me too Danna-sama, It's like someone hit my neck so hard last night." Kiyohime only remembered when Kuroka-san offered her drink before entering the bath.

"Me too." Koneko feels the same on her neck.

"What is massage? Is that good?" Fran is clueless but from their comment, it sounds promising.

"Fufu... When you little older this big sister will let you try it." Fatalis does not let her try Satria massage for now but this only causes Fran more interested.

"Who do you think I'm? Your private masseurs?" Satria said while eating the breakfast prepared by Saeko and Kurumi. The menu includes Steamed rice, Miso soup, Grilled Salmon, Egg dish, Vegetable side dish, pickled vegetables, and seaweed. "You both are good cooks and the apron suits you, Kurumi." He praises Kurumi's beauty and loves the taste of the food she makes with Saeko-san. His emo girl will definitely make a good housewife.

"Thank you Satria-san." Saeko appreciates the praise Satria give to her food.

"My~ Thank you, dear." Kurumi loves hearing the praise from her boyfriend.

"I want more Kurumi." Satria gives his plate to Kurumi, he requires many calories to use his power after all.

"My~ It's already your ten serving, this is the last okay?" Kurumi picked up his plate and gave him another round.

"Come on~ I miss your passionate touch hubby. You are the only one who is worthy of touching this White Dragon Emperor's body." Valiana acting high and mighty while putting smug smile on her face. 

"What makes you think I care about something like that? Stupid." Satria keeps eating his breakfast ignoring Valiana who is yearning of his love touch.

"Hubby meanie!" Valiana pouted cutely forgetting this was not her house.

Kuroka held her laugh, she had a hard time believing this Valiana was her past leader counterpart, and she was too cute to be one.

"Since you living with Satria, You become more silly and spoiled. That guy coddled you girl too much and my bearer is not supposed to act like this!!!" Albion is embarrassed to see his strongest bearer end up becoming stupid like her stupid husband.

"What the hell are you talking about..." She sees everyone's putting their attention on her makes Valiana so embarrassed.

"You both so lovey-dovey, are you? Never I dreamed or imagined Vali had this kind of side inside him." Kuroka was amused to see the couple's love exchange with each other.

"True! Whoever expects the white dragon emperor to be such a sweet person? Hahaha." Naruto laughed seeing her expression.

"Don't laugh and you fight me after we finish the breakfast Naruto!" Valiana is irritated and challenges Naruto to teach him some lessons to not laugh at her.

"Sure thing." Naruto accepted the challenge.

"Aren't you going to watch them train, Danna-sama?" Kiyohime asked her husband who was massaging her body in their room.

"No... I have work to do after this and my clone can handle them. I need to turn my money around and plan to create a profitable business in our world." He is not a combat junkie and prefers to use his time to laze around or create innovations.

"What do you want to create? Um~ Yes... That's the spot, Danna-sama." She enjoys her husband's treatment of her stiff body.

"I want to create an online video game distribution platform that also has social media features and community message boards. It can help developers from small to large companies to promote their games and attract customers to buy the games on my site. Simply put, it's like an online shop and I want to bring my favourite game from my past life to this world too." Satria already has the concept and is in the process of creating the source engine, it's very hard but thanks to the speed thinking ability it makes it easier to learn programming. He needs to find more people to help him but has not yet found the right person in the DxD world. He also needs sponsors to fund his project, the DxD is taking its time in 2012, it's a 12-year gap in my world and the technology in the DxD world is still behind my world. If this project succeeds, I'll be a billionaire.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, but... I will support all your dreams Danna-sama, just don't overdo it, okay?" Kiyohime doesn't want her husband to get sick from overwork or anything like that. 'Even with all that power, his dream is surprisingly normal and childish, cute.'

"Okay, Mum, I promise," Satria reassured his wife and remembered someone. 'Speak of the devil... Where is that stupid sword? I have not seen it since last night. Usually, that idiot is telling me to stay away from Fran and insulting my brilliant idea or action. Is he... perhaps dead? Good! I hope you are reincarnated in the Kingdom of Kamabakka in your next life, stupid sword.'

"Hm!!!" the sword tried to scream and ask for help but no one could hear him. He was tied up inside the closet with a special binding called Gleipnir his wielder obtained from Dimensional Chat as a reward for clearing the dungeon. Suddenly someone opened the closet door, it was Fran with a dissatisfied face.

'Tch! I have failed... Last night was supposed to be my day, but I am too weak.' Annoyed that her plan has gone wrong, Fran removes the chain that binds her sword and prepares for the morning's training. She knows that the drink Kuroka gives to others is drugged and follows the flow, so her Alpha wants to unite with her without guilt, but unfortunately, this does not happen. She doesn't want to be abandoned or forgotten by someone who gives her the warmth of family and a new life, so she does this.

"Fran! Why do you do this to me? It's dark and lonely inside there." The sword cries and asks her reason to do that.

Fran smiled innocently at him. "In that case... just don't get in my way Shishou and be ready, we need to be stronger so he can't pull that stunt against me." She takes the sword and gets out of the room while humming. 'Hm~ Hm~ Satria~ What do you need from me so I can be the number one on your heart? I want you to love me in the way I love you... Always! Always! Everything you want... Everything you need... For you my love... I will give and Crush Everything who wants to harm you! As your blade... That is what I can do for you.' Fran makes a sadistic grin.

'Scary... All of this must be that idiot's fault! As a father, I will never approve of stupid guys like Satria as my daughter's partner! Do you hear that Satria?! I will never accept you until the end of the world!!!' Bobon swears in silence.

Uzumaki Training Ground

Forested Massachusetts, Boston 

Satria and others sit on the bench waiting for Valiana and Naruto to do sparing in the training ground.

"It's... my place!"

"No... It's mine!"

Satria sighed as he saw two kittens fighting over his lap and pinching each other's cheeks. He took them both in his lap and stroked their heads with his hand imbued with the peaceful energy of the Ultraman cosmos.

"Girl... Don't fight."

"Nya~ Okay."

"Sorry senpai, Please... pat me more~ hehe."

"How? Fun isn't it? Having girl fight over you." Fatalis sit on his left and asks him with a teasing tone.

"What Fun? It's a lot of headaches. Now... I understood why brother Topson said married isn't easy and zeal man freedom." Satria regretted having relationships with girls this early, he still wanted to have fun and enjoy his youth.

"Do you dislike our presence in your life dear? I am sorry... To be such a burden for you." Kurumi sits on his right and acts sad, the tears can be seen dropping from her eyes.

"Is that true Senpai? Are you perhaps dating me because of pity? Hu... Hu... Senpai is horrible." Koneko joined the act with Kurumi and started crying too.

"You break my heart Satria, If I can't have you then no one can and I will bring you with me to the next life until you accept me." Fran threatened him with a scary smile equal to Kiyohime.

"Tch... Tch... Bunda never teaches you to hurt women's hearts like this Satria, I'm so disappointed in you my boy." Fatalis said.

"Satria KISAMA!!! How dare you make my Fran sad?! Take..." Before Bobon launched his fire magic, Satria transported him to the middle of the desert in Sahara with his super speed and left Bobon alone. "This!" The attack didn't hit anyone and he saw nobody in there only sand and wind. "Where... I'm? Aghhhhh!!! I... truly... hate him!!!"

'Where did he send Shishou? Sigh... They are both so childish.' Fran said internally, gonna ask him to return Master Bobon later.

Satria has thick on his forehead. "Okay! Okay! First... I'm very sorry that I said such stupid things in front of you all, Second... At this point it's impossible to let you girl go so... don't expect I will let you escape from my life, Third... You can ask me one wish and I will grant anything you want with my best abilities no matter how absurd it is as an apology. How about it?"

'He's so easy and adorable.' All the girls said together and giggled when they saw Satria cute angry expression.

Not long after the most awaited duel finally happened, the duel between God of Hope and The Strongest White Dragon Emperor.

"Watch carefully, Fran and Koneko, for a good soldier... I mean fighter, it's important to take everything you see as part of your hidden card and think of ways to use every piece of information you gather as a strategy to surprise your enemy. In combat, you need to keep a cool head and never lose focus. If you feel you can't win against your enemy, don't get discouraged by temporary setbacks and failures. Always believe in yourself, for as the saying goes, "If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will be defeated in every battle". Satria delivered a motivational speech with a straight face that left everyone listening aghast. 

'Hmm~ that was a good quote my Alpha, you need to stop before this one really gets to you.' Fran licked her lips and fell deeper on top of him.

'Senpai... Heh. He always knows how to keep me motivated. I won't let you down and that was promised.' Koneko said inwardly.

"Are you really sixteen years old? That's not a word that can be spoken by a teenager." Lara can't believe that this guy is a high school student and the same person who has the aura of a harmless puppy.

"Koneko is lucky to have Satria as a mate-nya, I have always rooted for both of you." Not only is he a humorous person, but her little sister's mate also has this unexpected side. He is perfect for her.

"Is this real? Where did my spoiled boy go last night?" Kurumi touched his forehead and checked his condition, not believing that such a speech could come from a big baby like Satria. 

"Don't treat me like a brat! Is that what you think of me? A spoiled boy? Unbelievable!" Satria is angry and back to his usual self, making the girl laugh at his silly tantrum.

'As expected you are not fit to just play the fool but don't worry, it's my job to elevate you my love because... you were meant for more.' Fatalis have a slight smile on her face.

Valiana entered her balance breaker and walked toward Naruto excitedly.

"Hubby says you are strong and someone I can't look down on. Now show me  Uzumaki Naruto! Prove it to me you are a worthy opponent to me!" Valiana abruptly dashed to Naruto causing the ground to crack as dust blew behind her because of how fast she was. 

Naruto put on a small smile and took a step back. He calmed his mind first and read his opponent's flow before launching his next move. "Kitsune Seikūken!" He anticipating Valiana attack with fox palm, combining the opponent movement with his own and use Valiana flow against her.

Valiana crashed by her own attack and flipped backward. Luckily she manage to thwart it and ache can be felt from her arms after receiving Naruto attack.

"You are not bad. You redirected my attack with my own speed, similar to my husband, you are quite a praised worthy martial artist, are you not?" Valiana complimented his techniques, it's similar to her husband's.

"Satria teaches you quite well, unlike your counterpart who is too brash and overconfident with his power, you are more cool-headed than him."

"What can I say? My beloved is the one who crushed my foolish former self and reminded me that power isn't everything on the battlefield."

"Is that so? Good... Now let's see if you can handle this Valiana-chan." Naruto's eyes turned into a toad and everyone could feel an immense amount of natural energy gathering around him.

"Interesting."

"Is that... Senjutsu?" Koneko was surprised by the amount of natural energy that Naruto had gathered in such a short time. He really mastered Senjutsu and it made her feel quite good just to be around this man, unlike what she had been told about how vile and dangerous Senjutsu was.

"What do you think, Nya? Are you still afraid to learn Senjutsu? It's not dangerous if you know how to do it properly. It's a bit more difficult to master this skill in our world because the nature is too polluted, but it's worth trying". Kuroka encourages her little sister to learn this ability, she knows Koneko have trauma in Senjutsu, but to be stronger, her little sister must master Senjutsu as the first step of her journey. 

Koneko had a determined look on her face and nodded in reply. "Yes! I want to learn Senjutsu."

Satria is happy to learn that the fear in Koneko's heart that was holding back her progress no longer exists. Kuroka, like Satria, is happy to hear her little sister's determined response. They both want the best for her and will do anything to ensure that Koneko archives her dream. 

To be continued.

___________________________________________

Side story: We are Hero!!!

A group of adult men and teenagers entered the Hall of Justice.

The first man, wearing a dark grey costume with a bat symbol on it, is known to everyone as Batman.

Next to him is a boy wearing a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama him, a white tabi and a taraji. It's standard Shinigami Squad leader clothing, the difference being that he has a black bat robe over his uniform, which can also be used as a mask to hide his face. His black kosode has his insignia emblazoned on the inside.

He is Robin or Dick Grayson, Batman's protégé.

"What led to this change?" Batman asks of his sidekick's strange outfit, which looks like a Japanese hakama with some modifications.

"I just want to change the atmosphere," Robin tells his mentor, and the reason he wears it is because his sword is always complaining about his costume.

"You look acceptable in it, unexpectedly," Batman comments on his pupil's new outfit, not minding the change in the end.

'He approved?' Robin is surprised that his mentor doesn't have a problem with his new uniform.

"You should be grateful to me, brat, no one wants to see your unsightly, tight and ridiculous costumes. You look good in it, as expected." Robin Zanpakuto loves the new transformation of her wielder.

"Hmm... It looks good on you, and since when do you use a sword? Is that a real sword?" The half-Caucasian, half-Vietnamese girl is interested in her teammate's new weapon. The girl wearing a mid-body uniform that accentuates her physique, with a quiver and bow strapped to her back. She is Artemis Crooks, Green Arrow's sidekick.

"Right! You look cool and awesome, Robin! So... this is your base. Thanks for inviting me to join your team hehe". The girl in the Red Riding Hood costume speaks excitedly, it's even more incredible than she imagined, and all of Robin's friends look like good people.

"You're the one who wants to be a hero, right? It's just my way of helping you archive your dream." Robin smiles when he sees Ruby is happy. He expected them to do well on their first mission as heroes.

"It's my first time being a hero and I don't want to be a spectator forever. I look forward to your guidance, Robin-kun." The beautiful girl with long silver hair and purple-blue eyes, wearing a purple outfit with a white flower in her hair, asks him with a smile that makes some men blush because they have never met such a beauty.

'Where the hell did your protégé find these girls? Holy shit! She is so beautiful and sweet. If I'm not married, I'll hit on her now without wasting my time.' The man in the full body suit, all red, asks the Batman, he is Flash, a member of the Justice League. For him, the beauty of the white-haired girl is like someone who has come out of a fantasy world.

'This mystery for me too, Robin said to trust him and one day he will tell me the truth. I don't sense anything dangerous from either of them, so I'll let it go for now.' Batman replies.

"Oh yes... Who are those two ladies next to you, Robin? My name is Wally West, but they call me Kid Flash, the future fastest man alive! How about... a date when this mission is over, my beautiful lady?" Wally winked at Emilia and Ruby tried to ask one of them out.

'Atta, my boy! Go on! Show her how manly and cool you are, Wally.' Flash cheers on his protégé.

"Um... Sorry, but there is something I have to do after this mission." Emilia gently turned him down, not used to being asked out by strangers.

"What's a date, Robin?" Ruby asks with an innocent face that makes others can't believe there is someone so pure in this world. Robin is annoyed for some reason and kicks his friend in the butt.

"What's your problem, asshole?!" Kid Flash asks Robin, the reason for the kick.

"Never contaminate Ruby with your perverted mind, idiot."

Suddenly there is a report from the Man of Steel or Superman that a fire has broken out at Project Cadmus.

Not long after, another screen pops up showing a middle-aged man named Giovanni Zatara, a member of the Justice League.

"Zatara to League, Wotan is planning to blot out the sun. I request a full response from the League."

Batman glanced at the bearded man, or Aqua Man, who nodded, before turning to Superman. "Superman?" Superman looked pensive for a second before answering.

"It's a small fire, the local fire brigade are dealing with it."

Batman nodded before turning to the others. "Alright, we'll take care of Wotan." Then he turned to the teenagers and spoke. "Stay here."

Robin looked at him in shock. "What?

"I thought you trusted us." The Aqua-man protégé named Aqualad had a disappointed look on his face.

"What trust? They even lie about their headquarters being in space." Green Arrow protégé Speedy snorts.

"What is this Project Cadmus anyway?" Aqualad asks Robin.

"From the information I have gathered, Project Cadmus is a secret division of the United States government designed to counteract the power of metahumans," Robin answers his question.

"How do you know this?" Artemis wants to know how this guy knows this information.

"A certain weird guy is the one who informed me of the cost of my time, but if you don't believe me, I can show you the proof." Robin walked over to the computer and typed something in.

"ACCESS DENIED!"

"Well... That was as expected." Kid Flash knew this would happen.  

Robin smiled and typed again, soon several screens appeared.

"ACCESS GRANTED!"

"What the fuck? How did you do that?" Kid Flash was surprised that this guy had successfully hacked the system.

A picture of a building appeared, showing everything about Cadmus.

The technology of this world never failed to amaze Emilia. If her world had something like this, the quality of life for the people of her world would be easier and more prosperous.

"Project Cadmus. A genetics lab here in D.C. If Batman's suspicious. That's more than enough to check it out." Aqualad looked pensive for a second.

"Solve their riddle before they do. It would be poetic justice, and they're all about justice," Robin said, his hands on his belt.

Aqualad sighed before speaking. "But they told us to stay put."

Robin just looked at him with a grin and Ruby nodded excitedly, knowing what her senior was going to do next.

"From the sun mission, not this one."

"Sounds like fun! Let's do it and start the action!" Ruby said happily. 

"Are you serious? If you're going, I'm going." Kid Flash tapped his shoulder to confirm that he was going.

Robin sees his friends and they all smile. giving their consent to help him get on this mission.

"Now... let's show them we are a hero too."

Side End. 

Did you like the chapter? If you like the chapter, please give my story a good rating and review to motivated me as writer. feel free to give any criticism about my story. I will do my best to improve it. 

Thanks for reading.

18