Chapter 69. Enjoying the Days
692 18 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n: I'm BACK!!! Finally holiday is coming and give me chance to write the story

Spoiler

 I plan to doing next arc in either DxD / DC / RWBY / Konosuba

What you prefer? Give me your reason.

[collapse]

Enjoy reading and happy holiday. 

___________________________________________

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

A purple portal forms once again in Naruto house and three figure comes out from it.

"Hm~ Hm~ Finally I can get out and have fun outside."

"You okay dear?" The purple haired woman, wife of Uzumaki Naruto named Medusa sees her husband's face not look quite well.

"I am okay, just a bit tired but no need to worry about me." Naruto gives thumbs up to her and rests on the sofa.

"Don't try to be tough in front of us, you always forcing yourself too much," Medusa said while getting close to him. "Here, use my lap as a pillow and rest well."

"Thank you... dear." Naruto smiling at his wife.

"Sly one are you?" Arthuria is jealous of her, she wants to do the same but is preceded by her soon-to-be sister's wives.

"First come, first serve," Medusa smirked at her.

"Danna-sama? Who... is... she?" Kiyohime asked the identity of the woman who clinging to his arms with not nice smile. 

"Ara-ara~ not even one day you already brought another one huh? Casanova are you?" Kurumi put a terrifying smile on her face.

"Hubby~ Can I assume you love the treatment we gave to you the previous night? From your attitude, it speaks you want another season of it." Valiana said while putting a sadistic smile on her face.

"Senpai... Who is this again?" Koneko asks her boyfriend with a blank stare.

Fran glared at her alpha and asked with telepathy to him. 'Another one? You not satisfied with what you have now?'

"Where... should I begin?" Satria was confused about how to answer their question and glanced at Fatalis suggesting she explain the situation to them.

Fatalis smirked and struck a weird pose similar to Satria. "Let me introduce myself, I am the most powerful black dragon in the history of my world, the one humankind feared, a walking disaster who is capable of bringing down the country in a single night. My fire is unmatched and will incinerate everything who dares to cross my path. My name is Fatalis Matsumi!!!"

(Illustration Pose)

"She is Dragon too? Appraisal!" Bobon uses his appraisal skills to peek at her stats.

====

Name: Fatalis Matsumi

Species: Elder Dragon

Title: The Black Demise, The Dragon of Destiny, A Hunter Ultimate Goal, The King of Disaster, The Legend of Legend, Incarnation of Evil, Ancestral Dragon, Eternal Partner of the Satria, Neet Dragon 

Hp: 20.000

Mp: 10.000

Strength: 12.000

Vitality: 7.500

Agility: 5.000

Intelligence: 8.000

Magic: 10.000

Dexterity: 7.500

Skill: [Fire Resistant] [Heat Resistant] [Water Resistant] [Cold Resistant] [Shapeshifting] [Black Flame] [Claw Swipe] [Tail Swipe] [Deadly Bite] [Fire Stream] [Magma Spit] [Cone of Fire] [Burning Fire] [Meteor Strom] [Heat Aura] [Giga Fire Wave] [Ancestral Fire Strom]

====

"So... strong. Don't offend her Fran, she is too powerful for you now." Bobon warns his bearer to not make a hasty move.

'Another strong female joining the pack? I need to train very hard to be a worthy person to stand on his side. The question is... How to do it?' Fran looks at Naruto direction and remembers his offer to instruct her. 'Naruto-san maybe can help me to attain new heights, he has amazing sword technique and powerful magic. I don't have any choice but to accept his offer to be his student.'

"She is... act exactly like hubby." Valiana senses this woman is her husband's equal in weirdness.

"Another weirdo... joining my family." Kurumi facepalm herself still wondering how she fell to the man in front of her.

'What... is she? I... Somehow feel scared, Only getting close to her gives me a bad omen. My intuition screaming to not get close to her and run away. Do I really deserve to be part of the Senpai family?' Koneko began questioning her worth, deep in her heart Koneko admitted she was the weakest person in his family and there was no place for her there.

Fatalis noticed Koneko watching her with mixed feelings and nudging Satria ribs.

'What?' Satria asked her with a low voice.

'Don't what me moron, see your white cat now.'

Satria sees his girlfriend and looks over her heart, Koneko now feels stressed again and even doubts herself as someone who is not worthy to be part of his family because she is weak.

'You must train her personally dear, she is the same type as you. I don't like to underestimate someone, especially my soon-to-be sister wife but she is too weak. Even Fran has more fighting spirit and she is younger than her. Do something about her okay?' Fatalis advises him to train Koneko because they are the same type of combatant who uses their fist as the main weapon.

'I will think the method to train her, just leave it to me.' Satria agrees with Fatalis to train Koneko in combat later.

"Why do you both whisper to each other?" Kiyohime asked with a suspicious face.

"Nothing." They both answer together.

"Now explain to us why your name is Matsumi too?!" Kiyohime and others want to know why Fatalis using her husband's family name.

"Isn't that obvious? Because he is my husband too from now on." Fatalis kiss him in front of everyone making other gap their mouth in surprise.

"Ehhhhhhh!!!"

"Your... Husband? Who gives you approval? I don't remember giving you a pass!" Kiyohime narrowed her eyes and stared sharply at Fatalis.

"Kiyohime-san is right! You need to ask for permission from us before have a relationship with my man!" Valiana agrees with Kiyohime regarding this matter and is furious at her.

"Nyahahaha... I can't imagine Vali behaving like her." Kuroka laughed when she saw the counterpart of her leader was jealous now.

"Only Naruto can attract people like them." Saeko sighed in a tired tone.

"They are interesting kids fufu." Rhea chuckled amused by their interaction.

"I don't need your approval~ Want to know why? Because... I'm the first woman who is present in his new life and someone who knows everything about him. It should be you who must ask approval to me but as a generous lady this one is gonna overlook your rude action if you apologize to your senior." Fatalis taunts Kiyohime without hesitation and throws the fact on her face.

"Is that true Danna-sama?!" Kiyohime asks him about her claim.

"Well? Fatalis is indeed the first woman who has a deep relationship with me but we are only friends until she is released from her seal." Satria answered her truthfully.

"Ara~ that means Fatalis-san can't be considered as first wife. You still need to convince us to approve you as part of this family." Kurumi remarked and they all agreed with her.

"Convince you all? Fine~ It's more fun this way." Fatalis accept the challenges and then walks followed by her adorable boy. "Satria-kun you can't join girl chat, it's forbidden." She was amused when she saw Satria peeved face and whispered to each girl who was interested in her mate.

"You gonna tell me the continuation of that story if I accepted you?" Kiyohime asks her with a face full of curiousness.

"Yep!" Fatalis nodded in answer.

"Is... that kind of play possible?" Valiana blushes so red but a slight smile can be seen from her face.

"Nothing is impossible Valiana-chan~ Trust me," Fatalis promised Valiana to make her fantasy to be real. 

"And you say you are not a pervert like him." Albion snorted. 

"Shut Up!"

"My~ My~ You are a fascinating woman Fatalis-san, How can I reject someone like you to be part of our families? I hope we get along well from now on." Kurumi had a delighted face after hearing what Fatalis informed her.

"Likewise Kurumi-chan, we can tag team later if you want as a symbol of our friendship." Fatalis proposed to her to do something naughty to a certain unfortunate guy.

"How bold~ Let's see if you can keep up with me." Kurumi smiled excitedly.

"That should be my word but alright." Fatalis put a delicate smile on her face.

"Is that true? You will help me?" Koneko can't believe she will do all of this for her, she is a nice person even with her frightening aura.

"Thou promise? Thou have the way so I can be someone more than I am right now?" Fran asks her with a serious face.

"Yep~ little kitty, just stick with me and you will be someone Satria can be counted on." Fatalis motivated them and patted both their head.

"What the hell they gossip behind me?" Satria is curious but the girl forbade him to join in their conversation.

"Are you Koneko boyfriend?" Kuroka asks Satria.

"Yes... Why?"

"Koneko and others speaks highly of you, I want to see the power you hold inside you. Care to demonstrate to us?" Kuroka wants to see with her own eyes the quality of the man whom Koneko speak proudly and judges if he is the right man for her.

"Hmm... Sure." Satria makes a weird pose again and strums his new electric guitar. "If my sister-in-law wishes to witness my sheer awesomeness this one can't blame her because that's how the world works around handsome and talented guys like me. I want to test that too so it's the right time." He agreed to show off his power to others.

"Nyahaha! What an interesting guy. Let's see what you made of Satria-kun." Kuroka likes his overconfident attitude, at least he is not a spineless man.

"Wow! This guy is so narcissistic, is he? I bet it's tough living with him." Lara asks Satria family members and they do not answer only nod with a small blush on their faces. 

"The part of him is handsome is true thoughts? It's more like fact." Medusa stated the truth and made Naruto jealous. "Don't be jealous, you know my love is only for you right? Fufu."

"I am not jealous." Naruto crosses his arms and looks away from her with an annoyed face. 

'Where did he get that guitar? Please... don't doing embarrassing stuff again in front of us we beg you, idiot.' All his girls prayed the same thing together and stared sharply at Satria.

Now Satria and others in Uzumaki Training ground in Boston, America. Everyone watches him training except for Rhea and Saeko who are busy taking care of the children, They want to see the strength of a man called Satria. 

Satria creates a clone to do daily training, he is very grateful to have this kind of power. He doesn't need to bother to search for a sacrificial lamb to test his amazing technique.

"Come!!!" The real Satria make a defensive stance ready to receive the attack of his clone.

(Illustration)

"Right away sir!" Satria clones have spear hands and infused them with supreme haki. "I named this technique Emperor Trident, You remember Shin from an anime called eye-shield 21? This is the improvement of that technique. The spear that can pierce the times!"

"Good... As someone who holds the same name as him. It should be my duty to perfect his technique." Satria approves the name of this new technique.

"Spear that can pierce the times? It's sound cool!!! As expected of my hubby." Valiana said with a proud face.

"What kind of crazy technique does this guy want to test? Is this safe?" Bobon not sure this is fine to do here.

"Matatabi... you say you want to meet him? Go out and cheer on him." Kurama teased his sister.

"Not yet... My heart is not ready." Matatabi answers shyly to him.

"Anime? Is this guy perhaps imitating a technique from a cartoon from Japan?" Lara speculated with every word she heard from him.

"Inspired is the right term, He now fulfilled his inner chuunibyou. With imagination, you can influence everything you do, think and create. It leads to elaborate theories, dreams, and inventions in any profession. Imagination is the key to innovation and my Satria is someone who always thinks like that. He is a man full of imagination." This is what Fatalis love about him. Satria is not the type of guy who depends on his cheat and always tries to create his skill with pure hard work. He dislikes having this cheat called dimensional chat and prefers it to be gone from his life. Satria pride as a warrior and pro gamer forbid him from cheating on his opponent, there is no fun in the game that no one can defeat him. It may sound very stupid but that is the person he was. 'Maybe he is the only one who sells the gamer system for twenty thousand coins because he doesn't want to be disturbed by the system, what a madman.'

The earth is shaking when the Satria clone is ready to strike the original. "Prepare to DIE SCUM!!!" he moves with speed faster than light speed ready to stab his target.

"Idiot." Satria absorbs the energy of his clone attack, flows it into his body and reflects its power to his opponent.

"Fuck! No way I'm dead here!!! At least let me fondle her..." Satria clone was eradicated because of a counterattack from Satria and a massive shockwave arose in Naruto training ground destroying everything on its way.

"What? What happens now?" Lara can't see anything and can't process what went on in front of her.

"How this guy can do something like this?" Medusa did not expect humans can be this powerful.

"Now I understand why he can defeat our hubby-nya." Kuroka is relieved the mate her little sister chose is a strong man, she can trust her sister to him wholly now.

'This brat... I can't have him as an enemy, sorry old man but we must let go of Itachi and take on his good side.' Jiraiya for the first time afraid of someone, this guy is definitely capable of destroying his village with one sweep. Not only that his growth is abnormal. Jiraiya is very sure Shin is not this strong when he first meets him.

'How can someone this fast exist? And It's merely fragments of his power. He not even entered his giant form.' Arthurian considers it impossible to follow his movement, this guy is just too fast.

'So fast! I hardly catch his movement. Strength, Speed, And Techniques. This guy has all of it. No matter how much power I have against this untouchable speed is useless.' Naruto watches Satria overwhelming speed with awe.

'Truly scary individual, with that kind of speed he can finish anyone before his enemy realizes they are getting hit by him.' Esdeath have some plan to face him but the true question is what should she do if her first plan fails to defeat him.

The forest was demolished thanks to Satria but the barrier Naruto created prevented the destruction to not spreading outside of the forest cracks can be found in the barrier proving how powerful the impact of Satria techniques was.

"You overdoing it Danna-sama yet you give us a good show." Kiyohime have a small smile on her face meaning she is proud of him.

"I agree Kiyohime-san, you need to learn to hold back next time Satria-kun." Kurumi scolded him for making this ruckus.

"My bad... Hehe." Satria apologize to her, when in truth he is holding back his power right now.

"Partner... I don't think there is a person who can match him in our world. He is just too strong." Albion gives an honest opinion, Satria speed is too unstoppable and never he meets an existence who can move as fast as Satria in his world.

"I always know Hubby is a hidden genius. Someone who tricks everyone under his stupid personality and I'm not surprised if what you said is true Albion." Valiana grinned.

'Nah... He is an idiot Valiana-chan. Some of his stupid joke is purely of his antic not just act to deceive his enemy.' Fatalis chuckled.

"He living in a different world than us, amazing." Koneko looked at Satria with full admiration.

"What thou do before Satria? Can thou... Teach me your skill?" Fran asks him to teach her with puppy eyes.

"Wait! I badly want to know this first. How fast are you truly?" Bobon asks him full of curiosity. 

"How Fast I'm? Do you believe if I tell you this? I can think at the speed of light, I can perceive events that last for less than an attosecond. I can run faster than time. There is more but no way I will tell you all my secrets." Satria answer to Bobon question makes everyone shocked and cannot believe what they heard from him. "For Fran... What I did before was absorb the attack of my enemy and reflect it to him, If you want to learn that technique be my guess."

'He is the true prodigy and a man who certainly can change the world. I can't wait to see the future that is built by his hand.' Itachi is not wrong to put his loyalty to him.

Fran is happy and hugs him. "Thank you, you are the best Satria."

"I... Want you train me too." Koneko holds his hand and asks the same as Fran.

The two kittens glaring at each other and start fighting only resulted getting chopped in the head by Satria.

"It hurts!" They both said together with cute faces and voices.

"Don't fight... We will create a schedule later and you need to learn from Dobe too. I assure you both will be strong girls in future."

Satria resting on Ryokan with Vaporeon in Uzumaki's household.

"Haa~ I love Japan... They have a nice thing when comes to this type of leisure, why did I never think about going on holiday to Japan in my past life? Do you agree with me, my girl?"

"Nya!" Vaporeon nodded and swam happily in the bath. 

If he is not wrong many types of baths exist in Japan. An example is the Rock Bath, cypress bath, foot bath, and steam bath. He needs to build one later and enlarge my land to build a bigger house. After all I'm is Millionaire... No... Billionaire is the correct word. I hope the devil pays me but that sounds impossible. They surely will put a trap to catch me before I can claim my reward.

"What character I must create again to have fun outside except for the Black Flash? John Smith? Nope... How about John Cena? That sound wonderful! what again? Hmmm..." Satria thinking of other options for his new nickname for fun.

"How about Hero for fun? You have experienced becoming a bad guy now is the time you turn into a good guy."

"Hero for fun huh? Interesting idea." Satria want try to be hero and hero for fun is good nickname, as expected from Fatalis.

Satria sees six figures enter the bath with only a swimsuit equipped.

They are Kiyohime, Valiana, Koneko, Kurumi, Fran, and Fatalis.

(Kiyohime)

(Valiana)

(Koneko)

(Kurumi)

(Fran)

(Fatalis)

He could see exposed parts of them, especially Valiana and Fatalis. Their bodies more developed than others but he appreciate all kind of size. They have their own charm.

"Senpai pervert," Koneko said when she saw him focusing on Valiana and Fatalis breasts.

Satria shrugged his shoulder. "I am a healthy teenager, you can't blame me. why are you girl here? It's not good for men and women in this kind of place to only wear minimum clothes."

"It's not a problem Danna-sama, we are husband and wife after all," Kiyohime said.

"If you can't hold back feel... free... to do it... to me~ hehe." Valiana seducing him.

"There are kids in here princess, please don't speak such a thing here." Satria reminds her.

"Don't treat me like kids!" Fran pouted and made an angry noise.

"How cute Fran-chan~ let's play with one-chan hehe." Kurumi hugged Fran tightly and teased her cat ears. "You can't touch her Satria-kun, not yet for now." She said with an erotic tone.

"Release... Me. Thou Evil Woman." Fran tries to escape but Kurumi touch makes her forget the rest of the world. "Mya... Don't touch there."

'No... Why does this feel strangely erotic to me? Imagine both of them... No! What the fuck I'm thinking about that now?' Satria hits his head and tries to clean the dirty mind on his brain.

They all entered the bath together and Satria sandwiches by Fatalis on his left and Kiyohime on his right.

"This is Marvelous! It feels like the exhaustion in my body and mind are melting inside the hot water and gentle sensation go through to my body." Kiyohime love this, it's been a while she feel like this.

"I totally agree. We must build something like this in our house too." Valiana enjoying it too.

"It's must be heaven to have our private Ryokan in our house." Kiyohime want have this kind of bath in her house.

"If that what you want just leave it to me girl." Satria accept his girl want and gonna build one later in his house. 

"Nya... It's so good. My body feel fresh when I'm entered this bath. This world is truly better than mine." Fran never experienced this kind of enjoyment, in her world only noble can bath like this.

Koneko face turn so red and move closer to Satria.

"You okay Koneko?" Satria ask her, she not look like usual.

"Haa~ I don't know why but I want do this to you right now." Koneko move closer to Satria and doing French kiss with him. "Mine... Hehe."

"What are thou doing?! It's should be me who must do it with him." Fran push her and doing the same to Satria like Koneko do to him. "Hehe... Now I already mark thou as mine."

"Time out! Girl do some... For the Elder God what actually happened now?" Satria see the other girl have same state and look at him like predator targeting their prey.

"You are too late, be obedience and let us pamper you to the fullest." Fatalis hold him and caress his private place. "My... Its already on fire, I am sure your little one already cant wait to shot the thick sticky stuff to us."  

"Danna-sama can I? Can I?! I can't hold this anymore!!!" Kiyohime hungry for his love.

"I don't understand but right now I badly want to feast on you, prepare yourself." Valiana have wide grin on her face and dragged him outside the bath.

Everyone moving toward him with lustful face and ready to feast on him.

Kurumi try to remember what lead to this chaos. "Ah! It's must be that drink Kuroka give to us. That perverted cat but one play should be not hurt."

"Kurumi?" Satria see her climb on his lap and positioning his dick to enter her pussy. "Okay... This is too much. Forgive me." He move in light speed and knocked them out with chop on neck but only Kurumi not affected by this suprise attack. "How the fuck you still conscious? Don't do this in front of children like Fran or Vaporeon, wake up!"

"Do you forget how durable I'm? Yes... I always curious with the taste of your blood, let me sip some of it and I will stop what I'm going to do on you. How about it?" Kurumi give him choice.

"Sound bullshit to me but fine, you girl is pervert are you?" Satria allow her to taste his blood in exchange for not doing sex in here.

"It's your fault idiot, you must take responsibility of us darling." Kurumi get closer to him and ready to bite his neck. "Itadakimasu." She suck Satria blood in delicacy and her eyes turn into love shape.

"You done? Don't suck too much." Satria worried this girl gonna suck him dry if not stopped.

"I can't stop... it's like drinking top grade wine darling. So delicious~ I want more of you." Kurumi continue drink his blood without care.

"You make me jealous~ How about we doing tag-team now." Fatalis suddenly wake up and joining the couple activities, she teasing Kurumi body make her let out sexy moans. "Feel good huh? How about this." Her finger enter private part of Kurumi.

"What? How?" Satria surprised she still can standing after getting hit by his attack.

"I am Dragon dear, don't think something like that enough to stop me devour you my little puppy." Fatalis smiling to him.

"Hm~ not that place Fatalis-san... I can't hold this anymore." She can feel Fatalis hand on her private part teasing her breast and clitoris. "Cumming!!! Ha... Ha... Darling... I can't hold this anymore. Let's continue what we leave before."

"But... You promise not going to do it after drink my blood? We should..." Satria try to resist but Fatalis shut his mouth with her breast. 

"Just shut up puppy! We can do this in easy way or hard way, Your choice."  Fatalis threatened him and Satria only can nodded his head in surrender. "Good Boy, we make sure you will enjoy this." The two begin violate Satria until they are satisfied.

'Why this happens to me?'

To be continued. 

21