Chapter 71. The Training Begins
748 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uzumaki Training Ground

Forested Massachusetts, Boston

The sound of battle still reverberating in the arena shows the intense battle between Naruto in his Sannin Mode and Valiana with her Balance Breaker.

(Play OST)

Naruto made a hand seal and used his favourite jutsu. "Kagebunshin no Jutsu." Twenty Bunshin suddenly appear on the battlefield.

'He can clone himself too? I have to be careful... Hubby told me that this guy will use his clone to search for my weaknesses, and I'm interested in Hubby means that the Senjutsu user is the worst opponent for us?' Valiant remembered the warning Satria had given her before the battle with Naruto.

"Hmm... Senjutsu, huh? Only that old monkey can use it, and to think that humans can use that kind of power is crazy. I'm also curious why Satria warned us to be careful with Senjutsu." Albion has rarely fought against someone who has mastered Senjutsu, and he wants to find out what this guy means.

"Are you ready Valiana-chan?" Naruto asked her and took the Hiraishin Kunai out of his pocket.

Valiana grinned. "I'm always ready Naruto, don't you dare hold back!"

"As you wish."

Naruto scattered the Hiraishin Kunai everywhere and did a hand seal again.

'What is he going to do with that?' Valiana wondered.

"Requiem of the God of Thunder."

Many Naruto move so quickly from all sides, trapping Valiana in the middle of his jutsu. He and his clone create a lightning ball on their palms, ready to throw their jutsu at Valiana.

"Lightning Style": Chou Odama Rasengan Barrage!"

'Shit! I'm being careless... What should I do? Remember Valiana!!! You can't embarrass yourself in front of your family.' Valiana thought hard and built a strong magical barrier to protect her from the attack. When it started to crack, she stomped on the ground to help her jump high enough and immediately flew into the sky to escape the ambush.

"Valiana! He used the kunai to teleport. Be careful, partner!!!" Albion warns his bearer.

'I have to watch out for all those kunai and predict where he will teleport to next, the problem is that his clone can do the same. What an annoying enemy.'

"What's your next plan? We can't fight on the ground, too much risk."

"No choice... Let's try this, Albion.

"Naruto-san is really strong, whoever expects the chibi blonde I met at the inn to be so powerful in the future." Itachi respected the power that Naruto had over him.

"He is even more skilled with the Hiraishin than his father and to think that he can combine Rasengan with many elements... It is like a dream to see my pupil become so powerful." Jiraiya speaks with a proud face.

'I agree... It's a pity that the canon Naruto can't use the Hiraishin technique. His son can, but... it's strange that Naruto can't use his father's technique. Sad... So sad.' Satria feels sorry for the canon Naruto, he is just too weak compared to that bastard playboy. 'Well... At least he is loyal to his wife, unlike this one.'

"Ohh!!! Is Valiana going to use that?" Fatalis smiled excitedly as he saw Valiana in that position in the sky.

"What is she going to do?" Arthuria is interested in what this White Dragon Girl is planning to attack her husband with.

"Nah... Just watch Arthuria. It's no fun to spoil the surprise now that you know, hehe". Fatalis doesn't want to give her the spoiler.

Esdeath smiled before nodding. "You're right, it's more fun that way."

"Show the result of our training, Princess! If you land a clean hit on the blonde bastard's stupid face in this match, I will take you on a cruise to the Maldives with just the two of us and teach you new techniques!!!" Satria cheered and promised Valiana a reward if she managed to hit Naruto.

The girl next to Satria stared at him for some reason after he promised Valiana a date.

"What?" Satria asks the girl, feeling a chill run through his body.

"A trip to the Maldives, just the two of you? How lucky~ Valiana-chan is fufu." Fatalis is jealous of her sister's wives.

"What about us, dear? Have you forgotten us?" Kurumi has a dangerous smile and a threatening aura can be felt from her.

"Is senpai playing favourite now?" Koneko has an unhappy face.

"Fran gives him a deadly look without saying a word.

'Geez... Why are all the girls around me always so strong and scary? I swear someone cursed me with this kind of luck.'

'Date... just the two of us? Hehe... That sounds great! I won't let you down, husband.' Valiana liked what she heard.

She concentrates all her muscles and mana into a single point in the middle of her body and six pairs of devil's wings can be seen from her back. These are the new techniques she learned with Satria's help. A powerful blow that combined her immense strength and speed, her half-dimensionality and her enormous demonic power.

"What kind of dangerous skill has that brat taught her?" Naruto sensed an immense amount of energy gathering in one place in Valiana's body.

"DIMENSIONAL BLAST!!!"

Valiana sent the shockwave from above at her opponents, annihilating everything it caught after Valiana dropped the blast.

"Did I... win? Hahaha... Hahaha!!!" Valiana laughed, not seeing Naruto everywhere and assuming that she had already won.

"Oi... Oi... Did you kill him? Others won't take it well." Albion worried that this might be a problem.

Out of nowhere, a purple portal appears and something comes out of it.

"Valiana!!! Behind you."

Valiana turned and was caught by a colossal black hand, she saw something terrifying inside the portal. At that moment, the White Dragon Emperor felt a terror she had never experienced before the hand threw her to the ground.

From the portal, Naruto appears in Rikudou mode instead of the terrifying figure inside the portal.

'What... ...is that? I'm... The White Dragon Emperor is afraid of someone? No... Impossible!!! I would never accept such a thing.' Valiana stands up, even though her whole body is shaking with fear.

"It can't be! The darkness he holds is so dark... Just looking at what was in it gave me a terror that could drag me down into the abyss. I'm not even that afraid of Ophis, but this guy says otherwise. Who... is he?" Albion is interested in his opponent's true power, which may exceed that of the leader of the Khaos Brigade.

Everyone is shocked by the technique that Valiana has unleashed on Naruto.

"So... This is the power of the White Dragon Emperor?" Koneko watched in awe. How is that pervert senpai going to defeat her? It just sounds impossible.

"This is new, I never see Vali use this kind of move, nya." Kuroka was somehow impressed by Valiana's performance.

"What is this technique Valiana uses, dear? Would you like to explain it?" Kurumi asked about the technique Valiana used on Naruto.

Satria smiled. "It's the result of our hard training, I just connect the point with another one and with a little experiment, we get the blow that can destroy everything," Satria answered her question.

"Is that so? Can you give me some pointers, dear? I would like to have more weapons to protect myself and our family. Kurumi wants him to teach her as well.

"We can have our training later if you want, Kurumi. There are many things I can do with your power." Satria starts to think about what he's going to teach her, there must be something she can do.

"Naruto-san is defeated, that means?" Fran guessed that Naruto was defeated by Valiana.

"What Valiana does is indeed remarkable, but something like that is not enough to defeat Naruto's little kitten," Esdeath said confidently and everyone on Naruto's side agreed with her.

Satria was disappointed to see his princess laughing madly, thinking she had already won.

Satria sighed at his girl's foolishness. "I've already told her not to let her guard down in any situation. I'm gonna throw this idiot over the waterfall again to find some fucking inner peace."

"Poor girl." Fatalis pitied Valiana's impending torture at the hands of her mate.

A purple portal appeared behind Valiana and a giant hand threw her to the ground.

Not long after, Naruto emerged from the portal with a golden flaming robe on his body and nine black orbs behind him, emitting an overwhelming amount of chakra.

"For Yokai like Koneko, Naruto's chakra is the very definition of godlike and captivating to their species. 'It... almost makes me dizzy, if I don't know Senpai first, I'm sure I'll be enticed to him.'

"You have great power, Valiana-chan, if this is my former self from seven years ago. I may already be defeated by you here. Now... It's my turn." Naruto absorbs the Earth Chakra and Rasengan forms in his palm again, he disappears and goes to Valiana using the mark of Hiraishin planted on her body. "Uzuhiko Rasengan!"

The Rasengan blows Valiana away, inflicting heavy damage.

"Ugh... That's unacceptable! Huh? Why is my vision spinning? I couldn't even stand up straight. What are you doing to me?" Valiana was confused and it was almost impossible to continue the battle in this state.

"I am using the ever-spinning chakra of the earth and infusing it into you. This imbued chakra will run wild in your body and make my opponent dizzy to the point that you cannot tell right from left or up from down. Your balance will be destroyed and you will be unable to stand. I suggest you surrender before it's too late, Valiana-chan." Naruto is pleased with the new jutsu he's copied from the memory of Satria, this is the jutsu of his son's counterpart named Boruto.

"I... give up? Don't... Look down on me!!! Divide!!!" Furious at being looked down upon by her enemy, Valiana divides Naruto's power in half and then adds his power to hers. "You finished Naruto!!!"

"You absorbed my power, huh? It reminds me of when I used to fight Pain. Unfortunately, my power is hard to control and I suggest you stop it now."

"Valiana... stop absorbing his power!!!" Albion now understands why he is the worst opponent for him and his bearer.

"What?"

Valiana's wings begin to turn to stone as she is unable to control the power of Senjutsu. Satria quickly takes action to save Valiana from danger, using Luna Extract to purge the Senjutsu and the effect of Uzuhiko Rasengan from Valiana's body. He princess carries Valiana off and sets her down on safe ground.

Valiana is ashamed of herself and refuses to look into Satria's eyes. She is weak, and still needs someone to save her after all the big talk she made earlier.

"Valiana?"

"Husband... I'm sorry to disappoint you and not bring you victory." She kneels and apologises with a sad face.

"Stand proud Valiana, you are strong," Satria tells her.

Valiana suddenly bursts into tears. "What... is this? Are you... not angry with me?"

"Why would I be angry with you, silly girl? You were fine before, just take this loss as a lesson and be stronger than you are now." Satria helped Valiana to her feet and gave her a loving hug.

"Ehm~ Thank you for being in my life, husband, I don't know how to live without you." Valiana is very grateful to have someone like Satria in her life.

The cuddling lasts a while and someone has to intervene before they get diabetes from all the sweetness, they all look at Naruto and ask him to stop this romance comedy.

"Are you finished, lovebird?" Naruto asks the couple.

"Yep! Sorry I wasted your time." Satria ends the cuddling after seeing that Valiana's mood has improved.

"Okay... Let's get down to business. How long are you going to stay here? What's your next plan?" Naruto has to make a plan to make sure that nothing goes wrong.

"Girl... Come here." Satria told all his girls to come closer to him and they did as he commanded. "Do you all really want to be stronger?" They all nodded with determined faces, Satria grinned and did a leg sweep, creating a line on the floor. "I do not promise that the training will be gentle, though you are my precious girl. If you're willing to tempt death to be stronger. Cross that line and follow me to hell. This is no one's decision but your own, will you return home to peace or will you undertake this hellish training? There is no stopping once you cross this line. You will spend fourteen days in a nightmare."

'Huh? What is that brat planning for them?' Naruto didn't understand why he saying all of this.

The first person to cross the line is Valiana.

"I am always ready to do anything to gain more power! My name is Valiana Matsumi, the White Dragon Emperor will be attending this training." Valiant said.

"My name is Kurumi Tokisaki and soon to be Kurumi Matsumi will be joining this training, looking forward to your guidance Satria Sensei."

Fran crosses the line and kneels before him. "As your blade, I must be strong enough to be someone my master can rely on. My name is Fran Matsumi and I am ready to endure any suffering for you, my lord."

'Fran's personality has really changed, like looking at two people in one body. It's... Perfect! The time has come to take revenge on Malenia,' Satria smiles sadistically.

"Satria... Your face looks like a predator who wants to prey on an innocent girl like us, let me fix that dear." Fatalis plays with his face, forcing him to smile. "That's better."

"Stop! You're ruining my cool moment, idiot!" Satria tries to stop her, but Fatalis doesn't listen. "Because... you cross the line, it means you will join us in training, right?

"No? I... I have important things to do? Sorry, but I have to refuse!!!" Fatalis doesn't want to join the training and prefers to laze around at home.

"Do you not hear what I said Fatalis? Cross the line and you enter the ride. We'll have a lot of fun later, don't worry, my love." Satria patted her shoulder and smiled.

"NO!!! I don't want to join the training you sadist!!!"

"You have to join us Fatalis-san, it's not that bad is it?" Kurumi clung to her arms, curious as to why Fatalis was afraid.

"Not that bad? This guy is crazy and scary when he goes into drill instructor mode. Run away before..."

Satria's clone uses his super speed to get Fatalis somewhere before she can finish.

"Last... Koneko. Give me your answer."

Koneko immediately crosses the line. "My name is Koneko Matsumi, I am ready to do whatever you order me to do, senpai, without question, to be stronger than I am now."

"Excellent! Let's begin the hell training." Satria created three clones and moved next to all his girls except Koneko.

"Now?! Wait..."

Valiana, Kurumi and Fran disappeared from the training ground and were sent to far away places.

"Dobe... I need you to teach Koneko how to control her chakra before she enters the next phase. The devil has never taught her such a thing, I'm sure of it, and we'll fix your speed as well, Koneko. Strength without precision is nothing," Satria told Naruto and Koneko what they had to do in their training.

"Okay, senpai," Koneko replied to him.

"Don't tell me what to do, brat! Kids nowadays have no respect for their elders." Naruto sighed but agreed with Satria, he felt that the chakra in Koneko was untouched. The devil has no idea how to maximise her talent.

Fatalis POV

In the Land of Full Snow in Antarctica, there is a gateway that leads to another realm where the Frost Giant lives. It is ruled by Laufey, the king of the Frost Giant. This realm is called Jotunheim.

"How did you find this place, my love? It's your first time visiting this world, isn't it? What are we going to do here?"

"It's the perk of having super speed, my dear. Your training menu is... You have to survive everything this place throws at you in a week. For a strong dragon like Fatalis-sama, that should be easy, right?" Satria told Fatalis what she had to do in this place, he wanted to polish her and awaken her predatory instincts.

"You've got to be kidding! I am not even familiar with this neighbourhood, let alone how to survive here. What will you do if I'm in danger? They all look strong and evil, damn it!" Fatalis looks outside the cave and sees many Frost Giants walking around, fully armed.

"Don't be spoiled little girl, here comes your first new friend. Hey!!! You fucking big idiot with a low IQ!" Satria shouted at the frost giants, who immediately turned their attention to the couple.

"Human? How can humans enter this realm?"

"I don't care, now we have a good meal. For weak humans who dare to insult us, they deserve to be our prey."

"No... We will first play with them before feasting on their flesh."

"What a cute way to intimidate someone, haha, look at my hand, idiot. Do you know what it means?" Satria lifted his thumb and then slid it between his fingers, confusing the Frost Giant. "That's the size of your dick when you fuck your mum! No wonder she is disappointed and regrets bringing you into this world LOSER!!!"

"Graaaaaaaa!!!"

"KILL HER!!!"

"GIVE NO MERCY!!!"

The group of Frost Giants are furious at his insult and charge at the couple.

"Run, bitch! RUN!!!" Satria leaves the cave and runs off, followed by Fatalis.

"IDIOT SATRIA!!! IDIOT!!! What should we...?" Fatalis didn't see Satria anywhere near her after looking away for a moment. "Where... Is he? That little BASTARD!!! He left me here alone!!! What kind of husband leaves his wife alone in this shitty place!!!" She stops running and decides to face the group of Frost Giants. "Come to me, you fucking uglies! I will burn each and every one of you to ashes!"

Valiana POV

Satria and Valiana are now both in the corner of the world. Where there is nothing to see, only snow and cold to accompany them.

They walk and walk until they discover ancient ruins.

"Is this the place you are talking about, husband?"

"Yes... This is a good place to start your training. Amazing, isn't it? It's such a coincidence that I find these ruins while running around this world."

"You never fail to surprise me, and I can smell dragon scent here, but it's faint," Valiana informed him.

"Valiana... Someone is here, don't let your guard down." Satria glanced at a certain point in the north where the great old temple stood, and someone opened the gate. The tall, bald man with blue skin moves towards them.

"Visitors? How rare? Who are you, stranger? What is your reason for coming to this land?" The man demanded their identity and reason.

"Greetings, my name is Satria and the girl beside me is my wife Valiana. We are here for training. Now it's your turn to introduce yourself." Satria wants to know the identity of this mysterious man.

"My name is Lei-Kung the Thunderer. Guardian of K'UN-LUN and its ancient secret. Have you come here to seek enlightenment? If so... I can help you, dear guest, especially you, the bearer of the White Dragon Albion". Lei-Kung offers them something.

"How did you find out that I have Albion within me? What do you want from me?" Valiana is cautious but interested in what this mysterious man is offering her.

"I have waited a long time to give you this power, Lady Valiana. I want you to become a vassal of Iron Fist."

Kurumi POV

This place is a lawless zone and the most dangerous country in the world. Where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Crime-ridden low town that represents the extreme social inequality in the country.

Located in South Indonesia Strait of Malacca. It's the famous crime country called Madripoor.

Everything is legal here if you have the money. All sorts of normally illegal vices can be found and bought openly, including drugs, weapons, violence, prostitution and slave.

"Why did you bring me here? Just looking at these bastards makes me want to puke."

For the first time, Kurumi really wants to commit atrocities against people, man is such a sinful creature and what she sees around her now is the living proof.

"I want to introduce you to the evil side of humanity. This is the place where our training will begin, Kurumi".

"What do you want me to do here?"

"I want you to learn everything about evil that exists in this hellhole. Gather all the information that you think is valuable to me and become the boogeyman of this land. Can you do that, Kurumi?" Satria told her the reason why he brought her here, he wanted this girl to search for any kind of information about the underworld in the Marvel Universe and learn the cruelty of the real world.

"Sounds nice~ I can do anything I want here, right?" Kurumi can't wait to feast on the numerous criminal souls that live in this city, they all have to experience painful ways to die.

"Yes... Do what you want Kurumi."

Fran POV

In Antarctica, at the foot of the Palmer Peninsula. Is where tropical prehistoric land surrounded by deep volcano called Savage Land.

Satria, Fran and Bobon explore the land carefully. They are now looking for a good place to build shelter.

"Why are we in this dangerous land? And how dare you send me alone into the damned desert? If I were human, I would have died of dehydration by now. APOLOGISE TO ME!!!" Bobon shouted at Satria.

"You're not dying that the point and... Let me borrow this for a second Fran."

Satria throws Bobon to the Velociraptor that follows them from behind.

"Don't throw me like a toy, you asshole!" Bobon snapped at him.

"How did you know something was following us and hit your enemy without looking?" Fran marvelled at Satria's skill and didn't know that they were being scouted by a dangerous creature.

"This is the power I want to teach you Fran, the power to feel the presence of others more strongly, called Obversation Haki." Satria told her why he could sense his enemy from afar. "If you improve this power, you can tell where your enemy will attack you even if they are invisible, in the next level you can catch a glimpse of the future with this skill."

"Amazing." Fran definitely wanted to learn this skill, and from behind, something big was approaching them. "My lord! Behind you!!!"

Satria dodges the bite and takes a step back from the threat. A giant snake with a white pale colour called Titanoboa appears behind Satria making Fran intimidated, the snake's length reaches 80 metres, it's a very big snake.

"The next lesson is Haki Armament. Watch carefully, this is like wearing invisible armour inside your body."

"Satria! Watch out!!!"

"He is DONE!"

The snake tried to hit him again, this time with its huge tail. Satria grinned and imbued his hand with the advanced Haki weapon, deflecting the giant snake's attack.

Fran and Bobon cannot believe what they are witnessing, how is this possible? His strength is overwhelming.

"Time to end this." Satria jumps to the head of the giant snake and places his palm on it. 'Let me borrow your technique, Sir Genzen.' He twists the strike on the snake's head. The force of the technique is transferred from the back to the shoulders, the upper arms, then amplified and transformed into a powerful twisting blow by the spiral movement of the forearms, cracking the skull of the giant snake and destroying the brain of his enemy.

"Graaaaawwwrrr!!!" The giant snake screamed in pain as it fell, Satria standing majestically on top of it.

"I will ask again, do you want to learn martial arts Fran?"

Fran looked at Satria with admiration. "Yes! I want to learn!!! Please guide me master."

To be continued. 

21