Volume 4. Chapter 11: Actual Progress! (Chapter 312.)
75 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Actual Progress!

(Celia’s POV)

In the morning, I dragged the sleepy Mena to take a bath with me. Getting nude together with her wasn’t anything inappropriate at all. At the very least, I didn’t see her as a woman, and she didn’t see me like that, either.

Then, we all ate some breakfast. It was a little weird being on this island. I assumed that it would be some survival scenario, but we are basically just bored. Though we’re otherwise completely fine. It is odd…

Celia: “The door is gone…” I say in shock.

Mena: “What!?…”

Celia: “Heh.” I say with a laugh.

The cute Mena then pouted and lightly punched my shoulder. The door was still there. I was just making a joke to lighten the mood a bit. Though, the mood was already pretty calm. Even Renie was now calm.

Renie: “Will we even find anything?” She asked.

Celia: “Well, we searched the rest of the island but found nothing at all. If there is something to find, then it will be in one of these few places.” I reply.

Emma: “What if we find some kind of alien?” She said with a thinking pose.

Celia: “That’s a funny joke, Emma.” I say with a giggle.

Mena: “Oh, both my Nano Machines and I actually think that this place was made by an alien race.” She brought up.

Celia: “…”

Aliens!? Eh, I have encountered more unique things in my life. Not many things can top me saving Heaven, and having the one true God decently indebted to me.

Celia: “How likely is it?” I ask.

Mena: “Around 70% likelihood of that being true. After all, such technology is still very advanced for our kind.” She answered.

Renie: “I won’t have to shoot a green person, right?…” She asked.

Celia: “I doubt that they would be green, or even still alive. If they were alive, then they would have contacted Mena and us a decent while ago.” I deny with a confident tone.

Emma: “Can we stop beating around the bush and just go through the door now?” She said with an annoyed tone.

Mena: “Well, since you’ve volunteered, why don’t you go first?” She suggested.

Emma: “…”

With no one willing to take the risk for some odd reason, I walked ahead without any fear. After all, Ria was still by my side this entire time. If anything happens, she can just save me.

As such, I fearlessly walked through the door. What greeted me was… a hallway. I guess that it will go on for some while? Oh, there are stairs that go down! Rushing ahead, forgetting about the others, I was very excited.

Lots of Walking Later.

Fuck… this is so boring!!! Who the hell makes stairs that go on forever!? Not to mention, damn stairs that shift around!!! No, really. The rest did catch up to me, but I got separated from them due to these stairs.

Or rather, it was almost as if someone was controlling them. As I walked down more flights of stairs, they slid out from under me. I was able to jump over to the next flight that was still around. But I stupidly slipped and fell backward.

Pomf!

Huh? What kind of sound effect of falling was that? Should it have been like a splat sound? I did fall… Ah, the answer to this question was easily revealed. A soft woman had caught me. She had green hair and green eyes.

Celia: “Thanks for catching me. Who are…” My words were cut off.

Why? A stupid reason…

Woman: “Be a good girl and follow me peacefully.” She said with a warm smile after placing sci-fi cuffs on my hands, binding me.

Honestly, I could probably break free of these. Maybe? It is hard to say, as I haven’t fully explored what my current body is capable of. But the woman didn’t seem to want to cause me any harm, so I went along with her.

Celia: “Sure. The cuffs aren’t needed, though.” I reply.

Woman: “Really?” She replied.

Celia: “Really. I never lie to pretty women. Ouch!” I reply with a confident tone, which changes to a pained one.

Why was I in pain? Because Ria had hit my side with her shoulder. When did I ever lie to a beautiful woman? Never! Ah, actually, now that I think about it… Ria wasn’t mad because of that. She was mad because I called this woman pretty. Heh… my wife is jealous!

Ria: “…”

Oops! I forgot that you could hear my thoughts. I do dearly love you, oh lovely wife of mine! Ouch! Yeah, I deserved that one, haha. The woman before me looked somewhat confused.

Woman: “Are you okay? Did the fall hurt you?” She asked with a concerned tone.

Celia: “It didn’t. The cuffs were just a little tight, you see.” I deny.

Woman: “I see… Then, I will take them off of you. Please, do not make me put them back on, or restrain you further.” She said with a serious tone.

Celia: “I won’t. I swear it.” I reply.

With a snap of her fingers, the cuffs undid themselves and scooted over to the wall, disappearing within it. What!? Were those cuffs controlled by Nano Machines? Cool.

Woman: “Once again, follow me.” She ordered.

I followed her like a duckling would follow their mother. That is, I didn’t wonder off at all. The woman didn’t wish me harm, and I didn’t wish to upset her. Wondering off might give the impression that I was trying to escape.

Though I still looked around the place while walking. Only now did I discover that we were tricked like stupid people… Rather than those stairs going on forever, they probably just sent us in a loop.

And I didn’t lose the others like I thought that I did. They must have been taken one by one. Just like how I was taken just now.

Woman: “You aren’t asking any questions?” She said with a confused tone.

Celia: “Would you answer my questions if I did ask?” I reply.

Woman: “Not at the moment, no.” She denied.

Celia: “That’s what I figured.” I reply with a laugh.

Woman: “The others that came with you fought us, so we had to sedate them. It is nice to see someone calm like you.” She said with a smile, and continued walking.

Why would they attack them? This woman was pretty cute and looked like a human. I understand doing it in self-defense at first, but we continue to put up a fight? Ria would soon tell me the reason, and I was shocked to hear it…

5