🔞 Chapter 5
3.3k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the newcomer lays on the ground, each of the Knights stand around him, sharing excited words and whispers.

“I hope she gets big boobs,” says one, cupping her own enhanced chest. “I like them big.”

“I know she is going to like it big,” says another, rubbing her hand against her stiffening cock. “I can’t wait to get my turn.”

“Shhh, it’s starting! Look!”

They all gasp as the transformation begins. The young man’s body lays naked on the floor, when the shifting begins. First, his body hair shrivels and falls off. Bit by bit, each inch of his body turns smooth and hairless, from his feet to his legs to his chest.

“I love it when it happens, look at how smooth his face now is!”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to fuck it!”

“I’m going first with her new pussy!”

“Don’t even try it, you know the first morsel is for the Captain-General!”

As they chatter, the young man’s legs, now hairless and smooth, begin to change as well. Muscles grow slimmer and more elegant, his feet arch slightly as the bones crinkle and crack, leaving him with a pair of long and supple legs, with dainty feet and thin ankles.

“Wow, those look amazing.”

“Goddess Siosi be praised!”

Then the transforming wave that’s changing his body reaches his midsection. With another crack, his hips flare out, giving him the kind of baby-birthing shape that makes cocks hard. His waist instead clinches in, leaving him with a sexy tummy and soft belly muscles.

Then it’s his torso that changes. It shortens, and even if his legs stay more or less the same length, he loses about a foot in length as he shortens. Then the changes shift towards his neck as his Adam’s apple disappears and his face shifts to a rounder, more welcoming shape, leaving him with a doll-like appearance as his hair grows around his head.

“He looks like a doll!”

“So beautiful… I bet she’s going to feel amazing around my cock!”

By now she look completely female… save for the thing between her legs. It throbs and then it starts to shrink, the dick withdrawing to a pea-sized knob as the ballsack shrivels and then puffs up, leaving her with a pair of thick pussy lip and a nicely-sized clit to rub and lick. She shivers as the changes continue inside, modifying her organs to leave her with a fully-functional pussy that starts to glisten with desire right away.

Even her soft breaths have changed, hinting at her new higher-pitched voice.

“Oh Goddess, look at that cunt! She’s already wet, the little whore!”

“Hmmm, Captain-General please wake her up and fuck her quickly! I want to taste her…”

“Yes, please! I want to fuck her in the ass! I want to cum inside her!”

One by one, the eager Knights reach for this cocks, stroking themselves as they grope their large tits, each breast filled with the boon of the Goddess.

“I can’t resist! I’m waking her up!” One of the Knights says, reaching over to the newly-made girl and giving her a slap to the face. “Hey, hey!” She cries. “Time for your ceremony, bitch!”


Transformation scenes are hard to write. I hope you liked this one!

If you want to read the full book is available below (just click on the cover)!

 

71IMAEfdLoL._SY522_.jpg

 

As always, thanks a lot for reading. I'm working on another story to be published after this one, so please look forward to it!

31