Chapter 230: Unanswered questions (NSFW)
1.2k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mason knew he’d never be with Becky and Rosa for the first time again, and that he also didn’t have all night. So he didn’t waste a minute.

He was fingering them both again in minutes, grinning as they squirmed. He considered some kind of riding competition, but decided that better wait until the girls were more… comfortable with each other.

Instead he lay them side by side, spread their legs, and took turns fucking them both. Rosa looked at him intensely, expression a bit like she still couldn’t believe this was happening. Becky just closed her eyes and moaned at every touch.

They both looked and felt so damn amazing. Mason eventually turned them around, keeping them close as he took turns fucking and fingering them from behind. Once or twice he saw them exchange a shy look or a little smile.

Then when Rosa started clenching and moaning louder, Becky took her hand and they laced their fingers as she came. It was exactly what Mason was hoping—that the experience would get the girls closer and remove some tension. And it definitely made things hotter.

When he was close he pulled them both up to face him, and stood on the bed.

“Finish me together,” he said, resting his hands on their heads but letting them figure out how. They exchanged another look then went in, mostly licking and sliding his shaft between their lips. Frankly the sight of them sharing his cock was so sexy he really didn’t care what they did.

But soon enough they got over the awkwardness and started working him harder—Becky gulped him down while Rosa licked from underneath, and Mason gathered up Becky’s hair and started fucking her mouth. She struggled not to gag, her hands against his thighs as he slid further and further down her throat.

Then it was Rosa’s turn, and he gave Becky a breather as she just panted and watched him throat fuck the Mexican girl. She couldn’t handle it too deep either, and he looked forward to giving them both plenty of practice.

But for now he couldn’t take it much longer, and groaned as he felt the pressure build.

He didn’t warn them, but was pretty sure Rosa already knew as he twitched inside her mouth. She’d been focused but now looked up at him with her big, brown eyes, and it sent him over the edge. He sent the first stream into her mouth, but then pulled back and pushed the girls faces together cheek to cheek.

He did his best to cover both their faces, spraying again and again until he pulled Becky forward to suck the last few drops.

“Clean each other up,” he growled, knowing the taste was draw enough from Gaia’s Blessing. After a little hesitation, then a giggle from Becky, the girls started licking each other’s faces. As they got into it, they even kissed a little before they turned and gave Mason very sultry looks.

“Was it everything you hoped?” Becky said with a little sass, putting her arm around Rosa’s back.

“Yes.” Mason grinned, caressing both their hair. “Sorry, I know you didn’t enjoy a second of it.”

“We’re creating a monster,” Rosa sighed, leaning her head on Becky’s shoulder, then with a little ‘oh’ wiping some cum she found on the other girl’s breasts. “And, um, thanks for saving my life out there.”

“Don’t mention it.” Becky sighed. “I think we’ll have to save each other from Mason in the bedroom, too.”

They were both staring in something like wonder because Mason’s erection didn’t really go down. But his little break from reality was over. He sighed and hopped off the bed, knowing it was time to talk to the others. And he expected his dick wouldn’t ever go truly soft, because now that he was home, things weren’t right until he had Haley, too.

“Time to go,” he said, raiding Rosa’s closet for one of the more androgynous, system-generated outfits. He settled on something like a sci-fi white uniform, then realized Rosa and Becky were basically staring with half-lidded eyes as he dressed.

He grinned, and gave them both a good long kiss and grope, watching their nipples go hard. Rosa looked ready to climb up for another desperate ride, but Mason pushed her back, and both girls flopped onto the bed with exhaustion.

“To be continued,” he said, devouring both their sweat covered, amazing bodies one last time with his eyes. Then he stepped out into the grass and trees, and turned his mind to the settlement.

 

* * *

 

As Mason crossed the settlement towards the chief’s hall, he realized he had no idea what he was going to do if Blake wanted to be patron.

The reality was, very few people living there wanted that, and Mason had no interest in forcing them to accept it. If it came down to a conflict between Blake and Nassau, then Mason decided he would just take his brother, and his women, and leave the settlement to its fate.

Except…he wasn’t sure he could do that, either.

Would he just leave Carl and all the girls from sanctuary to whatever end? Leave Alex and Phuong and the other players who’d trusted him, who’d risked their lives for him?

No, he realized. He wouldn’t. The thought struck him like a slap across the face.

That meant he had to convince Blake to stay without being patron. He had to re-assure everyone he wouldn’t use his mind powers on the players or civilians. Ever. How the hell they proved such a thing Mason had no damn clue.

He stepped out to the final path that led to the chief’s hall lost in thought, and decided now was as a good a time as any to do his level. An enhancement and a tier upgrade were certainly no joke, if not quite as exciting as a new power.

He’d given himself time to think, but the tier upgrade was actually very easy. Duality of Strength was upgraded but still tier one. It wasn’t as ‘vital’ to every fight as some of his other powers, but he knew now it made him more powerful in a way that was hard to describe and define. With enough time, Mason was pretty sure Duality of Strength made him practically unstoppable.

Unless his enemy could either shut it down, kill him quickly, or in some other way avoid triggering his Transformation and Duality, they were in for a whole heap of disappointment.

 

[Tier 1: Duality of Strength===> Tier 2: Duality of Strength. Increased speed and variables.]

 

He wasn’t exactly sure what it meant by ‘variables’, but he was guessing it would trigger in even more situations. With a grin he tried to Enhance Wyrdwalking and found out it wasn’t eligible. That was a bit strange but he supposed Apex Predator wasn’t either.

After a little internal debate between offense or defense, he finally settled on Aspect of the Cheetah. He’d left it all this time because he was worried his perception wasn’t keeping up to his speed, but his stats were getting higher and higher and he could likely handle it now.

The power flared as he picked it, promising a boost to both the passive and active speed of the power. He grinned, and pulled up his profile to take a look.

Mason Nimitz

Level: 18

Primary Class: Ranger (tier 2)

Secondary Class: Feral Druid

Prestige Class: Avatar of Cerebus

Strength: 24

Dexterity: 27

Vitality: 26

Intellect: 14

Will: 20

Presence: 16

Luck: 9

 

Essences: Essence of the Wolf.

Druid Blessings: Blessing of Gaia. Blessing of Echtra.

 

Titles: Killer, Early Lead, Soloist, Crazy like a Fox, Burnt the Boats, Patron, Progenitor, Hit the Ground Running, First Blood, Defender, The Prestige, Tiering it up, Phase Jumper, Front Runner, What Is Dead May Never Die, Poison Shmoison, Baron, Post-Secondary, Bold Strategy, Shepherd of the Great Forest

 

Powers: Power Shot, Crippling Strike+, Transformation++(T2), Predator’s Strike, *Nature Affinity, Ranger’s Claws(T2), Endless Quiver+, Trapmaking, Aspect of the Cheetah+, Ranger’s Mark, Duality of Strength+(T2), Shapeshifting, Fang Brother, Wyrdwalking

 

As usual he was struck at how things had changed, and how drastically the ‘game’ affected him in the real world. He still felt like ‘him’, but both the mental and physical changes of his powers and experiences had altered him in ways he knew were permanent. And he knew it would be the same for everyone.

He wandered Nassau lost in his thoughts. A lot of people were still out there, the talks apparently going on so long people had set out chairs and started a barbeque.

Haley saw him first, and gave the smile that was just for him. He returned it, and she gestured him forward with a finger gesture he’d rather have seen her use towards their bed.

“There he is!” Blake stood and a good twenty pairs of eyes glued to Mason.

He matched a few and nodded to Blake, trying to appear perfectly calm as he approached.

“How many dead and wounded?” he asked, turning his attention to Carl.

“Two dead, both civilian. A lot of wounded.” Carl winced, his expression heavy. “I asked everyone to man the walls. That was why…they were fighting up there.”

Mason walked to the older man and put a hand on his shoulder. “You did good, Carl. It’s not your fault.” He raised his voice so everyone could hear. “You all did. You fought for our homes, for the people we love, and you won. I’m impressed, and I’m proud.”

He saw a few smiles, even a few glistening eyes.

“Where the hell did those things come from? Why did they attack us?” shouted one of the craftsman Mason didn’t know.

He saw more than a few suspicious glares turn towards Blake, which certainly wasn’t fair, and also not a very good sign.

“They came from the mountains to the North,” he said, his tone getting harsher without effort. “They won’t be the last creatures that threaten us. But I promise you, it will be the very last time for those goblins. For now, though, it’s over. We’re safe. We’ll re-build the walls and put more effort into defense.”

Mason was afraid they’d all start complaining, that they’d say it was his fault for always being gone, for stirring up trouble outside the settlement. Hank the fisherman came forward and stuck out his hand.

“Thanks, son, for keeping us safe.”

Mason was so surprised he paused, but then took it and shook, choking back a little emotion. He nodded rather than speak, and the gathered civilians went around thanking and shaking the hands of the players and the civilians who’d stood on the walls.

Most people looked dirty or tired, but in far higher spirits than Mason expected. They looked relieved, but also proud. Most soon walked back towards their houses or Billy’s pub, but many lingered and talked about the battle as if re-living it.

“Shit,” Mason put a hand to his face. “The civilians in the forest. Did Phuong and Seamus…”

“They’ve already arrived safely,” Haley said, coming closer until Mason pulled her in for a hug. “Welcome home,” she added quietly, putting her forehead to Mason’s cheek. Then she gave him a subtle sniff, and raised a conspiratorial eyebrow before giving him some space.

It was clear the remaining players and civilian leaders were all waiting to see how Mason and Blake would interact. Mason looked in his brother’s eyes, seeing the same impish twinkle he’d known and loved since he was a boy.

“Well, come here, idiot.”

Blake grinned and hugged him, then made a slight groan of pain until Mason eased off.

“You have very good timing,” Mason said, putting a little skepticism in his voice.

“Maybe I was just waiting in the forest. For the opportune moment.” Blake grinned.

“Like you’d spend one hour longer than you had to in a forest.”

Blake laughed like no one was watching. He was a bit pale and dirty, but he looked healthy. There was some kind of amulet around his neck, and he had a floating sphere over one shoulder. Mason looked at it then met his eyes.

“I have a lot of questions.”

“So does everyone else, it seems,” Blake sniffed and shrugged. “I’ve been resisting answering them until you arrived.” He inspected Mason with the same look Haley had, and no doubt the annoying bastard knew what he’d been up to. “These fine folks have been extremely patient.”

Mason cleared his throat, then put an arm around Blake’s shoulders.

“Let’s go get a drink.”


If you'd like to get access to images of the girls in this story, additional cut steamy scenes, and 10 additional chapters beyond RR, you can subscribe to my PATREON.

Enjoy!


 

18