Chapter 7: Preparations of a New god (Part 1)
5.3k 9 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note : This is my first ever fanfiction. English is my third language so don't expect the most flawless writing from me. I had this idea for quite some time & wanted to give it life, so I started writing. Any helpful feedback is appreciated. Also again I own nothing except my own skin & do not want to offend any party. This is only for entertainment. Enjoy~

---

Rudeus was a little groggy when he woke up next morning. He still thought that there was a slight chance that all this was just a dream. That he would wake up in his original world & go about with his normal life.

But he was still there in the so called Marvel world, sleeping on an extremely comfortable bed in an extremely luxurious room with an extremely hot beauty in his arms.

'Truthfully, I don't know if I am unlucky to be reincarnated in a dangerous verse like Marvel or actually lucky to be reincarnated at all & even get a chance to sleep with an extremely hot & exotic woman like Vanessa on my very first day.'

'By the way, do gods even behave like me, sleeping with one of their followers on the very first day of meeting said follower? Well atleast I am still better than those Olympians.'

That was true. One had to work extremely hard if they ever wanted to be even worse than the Greek gods.

While he was going through all these deep thoughts, he was greeted by a string of notifications from his system.

[2nd quest completed]

[Rewards are being distributed]

['Touch of Nirvana' perk card has been deposited in the inventory]

Rudeus just hoped that it was not some type of sex related skill again.

Wooing the hot females in this verse is good and all but he needed to get strong as well to make sure he can survive & protect those close to him. After all he doesn't plan to die again in this new life.

He would much rather fcuk death himself than let it do the same to him, pun very much intended.

He tried to view information about this new perk card.

[Touch of Nirvana: This perk allows the user to give a huge pleasure or pain to the target by just touching said target. The skill can make any being with the sense of touch experience heaven or hell by just a single touch. The extreme sensations can also overload the senses & mind of the target to make them go to sleep or even send then into a coma.]

Rudeus deadpanned at his system screen after reading the information about the perk.

'Another pleasure skill, huh. Why am I not surprised? Well, at least I can use it torture my enemies or use it in battle to knock them out without harming them too much.'

With that he equipped the perk card from his inventory.

['Touch of Nirvana' perk card equipped]

Vanessa at this point of time began to start waking up. She opened her eyes and saw Rudeus looking at her face.

Her face immediately turned red not because she was ashamed of what they did last night but because right now Rudeus in his naked form looked like the most beautiful & perfect being she had ever seen.

'He is definitely a god, isn't he? I don't think even with my mimic powers I can completely copy his looks with that godly charm.' she thought to herself.

Rudeus having no idea what she was thinking told her to quickly wash up & get ready. They had a meeting to attend & a plan to make. After all, world domination is not as easy as ffs tend to show them.

He then himself went to freshen himself up.

'By the way, do gods pee or shit? I mean I didn't do either yesterday. Let's try shall we?'

And thus he went to the washroom to do his important experiments, for the progress of mankind of course.

That was the day Rudeus found out that Gods infact do not need to pee or shit. Well at least he didn't. He was quite happy by this fact since that meant he would no longer have any emergencies, ever.

When he came back to his room, he saw that Vanessa had already left. He too got out of his room to find Selene. He needed to start his plans as soon as possible.

He found her in the living room standing there & probably waiting for him.

"Good morning, master. Hope you had a good sleep last night." she said with a expressionless face but her voice almost sounded a little disappointed.

Rudeus had a doubt that she actually knew what happened between him & Vanessa last night.

'Is she disappointed that I slept with Vanessa despite being a god. She should know that gods have needs to.' Rudeus thought to himself. Well, truthfully he didn't care.

This was his second life, his second chance at enjoying stuff. He would be damned if he didn't use it to do whatever he wanted.

"All our important members have already arrived & are waiting to meet with you in the conference room, master. If you please follow me, I'll take you to them"

With that Rudeus followed her to the conference room of the mansion. It was quite big as well, providing a seating arrangement for about a hundred people. Although it was not even half filled.

"Good Morning, everyone. I am Selene Gallio & I am the leader of the Vermillion society. Now, we all know that for the last few decades I have been working to bring our prophesied saviour & God to life with all of your help. Today I am extremely proud to announce that our efforts have been rewarded & we have succeeded in doing so"

There was an uncontrollable excitement going all around among the participants now.

"I present to you, our Messiah and our new God, Rudeus Fireheart"

Everyone at that moment went silent. They had never thought that they would be able to see a real god one day. They were astonished at the charm & beauty coming from him.

'Well, seems Golden rule is working well. Although now I think that I should have chosen a better & more powerful name for myself. Rudeus isn't really that good for show business. Maybe I should choose a stage name that sounds both godly and also matches the theme of this superhero world.'

"Hello, my dear brothers & sisters" Rudeus began.

'God I sound like a religious leader now, although I guess I am one right now since I am a god & all.' he thought to himself.

"It has been too much time that mutants have been suppressed by humans. They have been unfairly treated by the masses for too long. Too many innocent mutants have been tortured & killed over all these years. No more"

His speech in essence was not that special, but his Golden Rule perk made sure that even this cheap speech directly affected the hearts of the people & influenced them to pay more attention yo him.

His words with the help of his otherworldly divine charm directly pierced their heart.

"I promise you as your god, I will free all the mutants from this oppression & deliver them from this injustice very soon. But I need your help to do this. I need you all to give your utmost to this cause, so that when the time comes, each and every mutant in the world understand that they are not alone in this and that they can always depend on us to escape the oppression on them & they are actually able to lead a happy life."

'After I finished my noob level speech that I had come up with on the spot, there was a booming applause. I am not joking when I say I saw some people with actual tears in their eyes.'

Rudeus had of course severely underestimated the power of his Golden rule.

He was trying to establish the sympathetic & kind Messiah image in front of his mutant followers instead trying to go the prideful dominating route. And the golden rule perk had made sure that he was seen just that, a merciful God.

After the big speech, Selene began to introduce him to the different participants of the meeting, mostly leaders of mutant factions that wanted to bring change to the current way the mutants are being.

He even knew some of them while some were completely new names.

One of the people he recognized was Calisto, the newly selected leader of the Morlocks.

The Morlocks were currently the biggest mutant organization currently under his authority. The others were either some rich backers financing the secret society or small groups of mutants with connections supporting them.

Anyways after much fanfare, they finally started to draw a long term plan to not only make the mutants more accepted but also to establish a good status in the society for them at the same time.

Rudeus knew that he would never be able to take away ALL the mutants to establish his own nation. The reason? Simple, because more & more mutants will continue to be born among the normal humans.

He suspected that most of the population will one day turn into powered individuals like the mutants, much like what happened in the Bnha/Mha world with quirk possessing individuals. Even if it doesn't happen in a few centuries, it will definitely happen within a millennia.

After all mutants most probably really are the next evolution of human beings. And life always finds a way to evolve, because if they don't, they go extinct.

At that time ordinary powerless humans will probably become the minority & slowly completely disappear.

'That is why I need to make sure mutants are not seen as some evil but are given the proper status they deserve in society.'

His plans were mostly about gathering strength, influence & a strong base for his future empire.

He will make sure to use all his otaku knowledge, his gifts, his system & everything else he has got to make sure that he can fulfill all his goals in this life.

---

159