Chapter 11: A New god’s Soulmate ?
4.2k 12 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travelling to Cairo, the capital of Egypt was really comfortable for Rudeus especially since he went there in a luxury jet accompanied by two beautiful women.

There they were received by the men working in the Egyptian branch of their company.

Yeah, Meta had already gone international. Wealth was not much of a problem anymore for the company due to Rudeus' golden rule perk. The money just kept on flowing.

They booked quite a luxurious hotel to stay at as well. All they had to do now was figure out where Apocalypse currently was.

While they were travelling Apocalypse had already used Charles' omega level telepathy to temporarily boost his psychic powers to a huge level & control the major world powers to launch all their nuclear missiles to the space while declaring mutants in everyone's minds as the superior race and him as their emperor.

In short, he had disregarded all human privacy, littered space with armed nuclear missiles & given a really bad pr to the mutants which Rudeus would have to handle later.

'This is really annoying. The stupid idiot just made my plans a lot harder.' Rudeus thought to himself. It wasn't a wonder that Apocalypse could never rule the planet or maintain his empire for a long time despite having so much power. He was an idiot after all.

"Can you sense him?" Rudeus asked Selene. He knew that his low cosmic senses were neither powerful nor precise enough for him to know Nur's location. He had to somehow train it more.

"Well I can sense his presence in the country but I can't pinpoint it unless he allows me to" Selene explained to him in a sad voice. She was sad because she could not be of more help to him.

"Its okay. We'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. Tell our men to start searching the city for any clues about Apocalypse. Vanessa, try to gather intel from the locals if they know anything. I'll try to fly over the city & the surrounding desert to see if I can find anything" Rudeus decided.

Both girls agreed to the plan. It was not their place to question their god anyway. They quickly left to do their duties so that they can please him.

He also didn't waste his time & began flying over the city to see if he could find something out of place.

'Although I like their loyalty & dedication to be of use to me, its getting a little boring lately. I need to train them to be more open to voice their own thoughts infront of me as well. After all, the best plans always have second & third opinions in them and I am not a god of strategy or wisdom to make all those plans myself without making a single mistake.'

Rudeus kept thinking while flying about how to make his followers more open to him. They had been training together recently & all three of them had significantly improved in their combat abilities.

He was sure that both Selene & Vanessa could take care of themselves should something unexpected occur.

Selene even knew magic for... 'his' sake. Rudeus remembered that Selene was well versed in magic, enough to compete for the position of Sorcerer Supreme in the comics.

The only reason Apocalypse was more powerful than her in the comics was the celestial armor & technology he had gotten along with the buff from the High Evolutionary as well as the techno organic viruses.

'Although fighting him would probably be very taxing for me especially since I don't even have a divine weapon like Thor right now' He sadly thought to himself.

Oh, how much he wanted a cool iconic weapon for himself.

While he was having all these thoughts while flying around, he suddenly felt something. He felt a weird feeling in his chest. It was actually more like it was coming from his soul.

He was really surprised. This feeling was not really pain but instead it felt like some sort of attraction, a longing for something.

It was leading him to a certain direction in the city. He quickly followed it since he wanted to know what this was as well.

'Maybe this is my golden rule perk working, maybe it will lead me to a cave of precious herbs & treasures guarded by a dragon emperor or something.' He daydreamed shamelessly.

After sometime of following this new instinct, he saw a group of weirdly dressed people talking with the locals.

The group included an arrogant looking guy with an annoyed face & a pair of red futuristic glasses covering his eyes, a petite kid with some blue skin & long ears visible despite being covered with a long big hooded jacket, a young boy who looked like he was sweating so much because of the heat that he could actually pass out, a short muscular man with an eternal frown on his face, as well as a young boy wearing a silver jacket & nerdy goggles.

There was also a very hot woman with white hair & a milfy body leading the group.

'Wait, are these the Xmen? It seems this universe is quite different from the movies just as I expected. In fact none of them looked anything like their movie counterparts as well. Maybe I should leav...'

That was the moment he saw her & understood exactly whom that feeling in his chest was longing for.

It was a girl with an extremely hot figure, a beautiful face & a head full of red hair. She was standing at the back & was concentrating on something while closing her eyes. She looked like she was suffering from something.

She was beautiful, no doubt but what Rudeus didn't understand was why he was feeling that attraction to her.

'When did Marvel become Twilight? Don't tell me, my life is now gonna be a romantic drama with sparkling soulmates & love triangles... Nope, not happening' Rudeus complained in his mind.

He took a look at the red glasses wearing person who was most probably Scott & contemplated if he should kill him right now before any such goddamn triangle could develop.

He even waited for a system ding but sadly none came.

'No, the group will be important for my plans later on. If I kill one of them so soon, I'll lose their trust.' he reasoned with himself.

So he tried to ignore his feeling of attraction towards Jean & focus on the more important subjects.

'But I can't see the mind-raping professor or his lackey, the intelligent blue beast among them. Where did they go? Actually, maybe its even better for me to meet them without the two. Maybe I can even try to...'

With this thinking he went closer to the group to introduce himself. He knew his godly looks & Golden rule will do their best to help him make an impression on them.

<(POV Jean Grey, aka, Marvel Girl)>

What is happening with me? I have been feeling weird ever since we came to this city.

Is this an effect of my powers? Just when I thought that I at last had some amount of control on them, this happens.

Maybe the professor was right, I am not experienced enough to control my own powers. The regular sessions with him were able to keep my mind powers at bay but ever since he was kidnapped by that monster looking guy, its like my control on my power was loosening. The nightmare were becoming worse & worse every day.

But after we came to this city looking for the professor, a new feeling suddenly rose from me. Its like it wanted to take me somewhere. It wanted to give me something. Something that was very important.

This feeling of attraction & longing was just getting stronger with time.

I tried to follow it but Scott just wouldn't let me go. He was  getting more & more clingy with time. Even after I made it clear that I was not looking for any relationship right now, the guy just wouldn't back away.

Even Logan tried to scare him once after seeing my plight but he just wouldn't take a hint. He was confident that I would at some point of time see his greatness & accept his advances. He was this much arrogant mainly because he was the professor's pet.

I had once even thought that I should give him a chance after the professor adviced me to do so but I couldn't bring myself to do it after going through Scott's mind.

His thoughts most of the time revolved around getting me into his bed & breeding me. He was despicable.

God, he was obsessed with me & I wasn't happy with it at all. It was creepy & really uncomfortable.

Maybe I should have stayed with Hank at the hotel. The poor guy was not even able to get out in public due to his... non human appearance.

While I was getting agitated & frustrated with my thoughts, a man with an extraordinary appearance suddenly approached us with a friendly smile. The moment I looked at him, the feeling in my heart suddenly became more concentrated.

I understood whatever I was feeling, was related to this handsome man with those big hard abs that I can just... no focus Jean, focus. When did I become such a lewd girl? I had never met that man in my life, yet I am lusting after him already. I should be ashamed of myself.

"Hello. I am Rudeus Fireheart & I think we can help each other." the man came forward and addressed our group.

---

So how did you like the chapter?

And no by the way, mc is not gonna be a simp for Jean or anybody else at all. He will remain the cool, calm & strong sigma mc I picture him to be.

Also no, there is not gonna be any twilight romance b.s here. The attraction between mc & Jean will be explained soon.

150