Chapter 15: The First Battle of a New god (1)
3.6k 3 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Quest generated. World choice detected...]

[Please choose one of the following actions...]

[•[1] As a god you need strong followers for yourself so that they can serve you. After all a god with no followers cannot be called a god at all.

Task: Beat up El Sabah Nur, aka, Apocalypse and show him your superiority. Make him see your grandness & force him to submit to yourself as your follower.

(Note : This particular mission has a time limit of 4 hours.)

Reward: 'Divine-level loyalty potion' recipe card.

•[2] Nobody should call himself a god infront of you. Show El Sabah Nur, what a true god is. Beat him to a pulp till your hands hurt.

Task: Defeat El Sabah Nur without suffering any critical damage & then make sure that he is dead... permanently.

(Note : This particular mission has a time limit of 4 hours.)

Reward: 'Mother box' equipment card.

•[3] You are a new god but you are the only one. Sometimes you may get lonely. Help Apocalypse increase his power to god level by taking over Professor X's body & be blood brothers with him.

Task: Let Apocalypse be more powerful by helping him or letting him take over the body of the omega level telepath, Professor X & then try to forge an eternal friendship with him.

(Note : This particular mission has a time limit of 12 hours.)

Reward: Apocalypse betrays you later & then tries to kill you with his new & improved stronger powers.]

[Additional Note 1: In case of failure of completing a mission within the time limit, no extra penalties will be given.]

[Additional note 2: Punishments are not given by the system but are actually the most probable results of the host's choices & actions]

[Additional note 3: Due to the contradictory nature of the choices in this particular quest, only one option can be selected]

As Rudeus read the three choices, he wondered if the system just gives the 3rd choice as a joke or as a genuine warning. But sadly he would never know.

He wanted the rewards of both choices but sadly he cannot complete both as they were completely the opposite of each other.

He thought about the divine-tier loyalty potion recipe. If he went by its name, it would probably be strong enough to make even god loyal to him but again this was the world of Marvel.

Marvel was a world of b.s. Maybe the people with mind control powers would be immune to it or something. Maybe there could even be a b.s excuse that people with high willpower would be immune to it or maybe somebody would develop resistance to it.

No, he could not believe in a loyalty potion especially when some genius could easily make an antidote against it using their b.s science. That was like a regular plot in comic worlds like these.

But on the other hand, a mother box could be really useful. After all, mother boxes were the main tools of the new gods in dc. Even if he had just one mother box, it would still be very much helpful to him.

A mother box could open portals, heal even gods, acted as computers superior to quantum-computers & even had some brain washing powers.

Although he didn't know how his was gonna be since this one would be given to him by his system but he did not think that any mother box would be useless no matter what.

'It could potentially even help me in taking over all of Apocalypse's tech.' Rudeus smiled evilly in his mind.

'Choose Option Two' He immediately chose the second option mentally.

He made his decision in just a few seconds & again concentrated on Apocalypse.

He was even happier now. To him Apocalypse had become his pinata which would give him countless gifts once he smashed him to a pulp.

"Let's take this battle outside" Rudeus seriously told Apocalypse since he didn't wanna damage his future spaceship/base.

El Sabah Nur nodded & mentally concentrated on something at which a section of the room opened & a path to the outside was visible.

Nur appreciated Rudeus' gesture because he thought that Rudeus wanted to fight him outside in the open with honor like a real warrior. Sadly he would never know the real thoughts of the young god.

Or maybe he would since before he could think something else or go outside through the opening, he felt himself flying outside through the newly made window he had opened.

Rudeus had not wasted any time & had punched him with his full strength. He didn't want to be one of the idiot protagonists who hold back at first & get beat up by their enemies who don't hold back at all.

He wanted to end this fight as soon as possible.

Rudeus quickly followed Apocalypse outside through the hole & saw him laying on the bare ground, his skull half crushed & his body working overtime to heal his broken bones.

He had gone for his head which was unprotected instead of trying to damage him through the celestial tech armor.

He again quickly approached Sabah Nur once again & kicked him in the stomach with full force at which the bulky mutant crashed into a metal wall of the city.

Rudeus quickly tried to close the distance again but he felt his feet stuck to the ground. Apocalypse had used molecular manipulation on the ground & stuck him to the earth.

He quickly used his extreme godly strength to free his feet from the ground but it was too late.

Apocalypse had recovered to some extent due to his extreme healing ability & used his power to completely submerge Rudeus into the earth by liquifying the solid ground on which he was standing.

As Rudeus was swallowed into the liquid ground which quickly became solid, Nur didn't show any change in his expression. He continued looking at the ground which had swallowed the 'teenage' warrior & waited as he knew he was still far away from defeating the young teen.

He was proven right as Rudeus soon emerged from the ground by phasing through the solid earth like he was a ghost.

'This divine spirit body perk is really useful in times like these' Rudeus thought happily.

He made himself solid & quickly jumped towards Apocalypse to beat him up. Right now Rudeus could only rely on his strong body to fight & win. So he wanted this battle to be a physical one.

He was like a Superman lite version.

But the situation sadly didn't go as Rudeus expected. He had forgotten that this particular mutant had dozens of powers in his arsenal if not even more.

As Rudeus tried to punch Apocalypse, he was blocked by some sort of barrier which seemed to be made of pure energy. It would have burnt Rudeus' skin if he wasn't a new god.

'It would probably take the energy & heat of a dwarf star to give me any serious burns' thought Rudeus while remembering Thor in the movie. But he was probably even stronger & more durable since he was sure that he was much more powerful than even the Thor of comics.

Apocalypse didn't just stop there & used a beam of cosmic energy to push him back. But Rudeus was prepared for it & was only pushed back a single step. Then he punched Apocalypse with double the force from before.

The Mutant was not ready for that. He could not maintain the barrier while using his other powers, so the punch hit him in the face with a mountain crumbling force.

He flew back with a half crushed skull & crashed into another metal building structure.

Rudeus was now having fun. He was realizing how much strong he was as a god. That strong blast of cosmic energy did hurt but it still wasn't enough to bruise.

This only increased his desire for Apocalypse's armor as he knew that the cosmic energy barrier & blasts were not the mutant's powers but instead the ability of the armor since he could sense it continuously gathering energy from the surroundings to not only protect Apocalypse's body but also allow him usage of those special abilities of cosmic energy.

'I'll effectively be an eternal on steroids once I get that armor' Rudeus happily thought.

But then suddenly the surroundings shook & Rudeus saw Apocalypse get out of the ruins of the metal building with extreme rage on his face.

But the suprising thing was that Apocalypse was now as big as a giant, approximately the size of the Hulk.


Just go to Patreon.com/God_Doom

143