Chapter 25: Free trip to Hell
2.9k 6 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma didn't say anything at first & just continued looking at Rudeus.

She was debating with herself whether she should believe Rudeus' words or not. Normally she would not even have listened to such crazy claims but for some reason when those same crazy words were spoken by him, she really wanted to believe them.

He had a unique aura to him. He was the most beautiful being she had ever seen. Although she knew that she herself was quite beautiful as well but she could not but feel inferior to him.

It was like he really was a walking god & she was just a mortal infront of him.

She realized that she had already developed a crush on him. I mean who would not. The only people who would not be influenced by his charm would be those who were impotent.

Seeing Emma not answering his question & instead just staring at his face in a dazed manner, Rudeus decided that he would have to push her a little.

He would use the most ancient way of impressing females, showing his overwhelming mighty strength.

"You have exceeded your limits in this discussion Mr. Fireheart. I don't think we can work together like this, so you should leave now" Shaw was now more than angry.

He could not believe that the very guest that he had invited to his base would threaten & insult him in such a way.

"Oh and what will happen if I don't?" Rudeus smirked arrogantly at them. He was now getting into his young master persona.

"Then we will make sure that when you leave, you will do so in a body bag" Sebastian said as he gestured to the two of his lackeys towards Rudeus.

"Then I am very sad to inform you Shaw that you have failed to see Mount Tai and by disrespecting me, you have courted death." Rudeus pointed his finger at the speechless mutant.

'I always wanted to say that.' He thought, happy that he at last had the chance to say not one but two of the legendary cultivator young master lines.

He had expected that he would look quite intimidating while saying them but alas, the dao of style of the cultivator was not with him even with his golden perk.

Almost all eyes were on Rudeus as they all displayed confusion in them. There was pin drop silence in the room for a few seconds as they thought about what he had said and why the hell he had said it.

'Tch, seems there isn't any other man or woman of culture here except me,' He cursed himself for trying to spread his culture among them deciding that these mortals weren't worth it.

However they quickly got out of their momentary daze as Riptide was the first one to attack him.

Riptide created two small tornadoes from his hands & threw them at him. The mini tornadoes were so powerful that they tore apart the floor of the room while moving towards him.

They could easily crush any mortal's bones with the raw pressure alone. The small wooden splinters they were carrying with them now, were enough to cut into people's skin and flesh.

Of course Rudeus being Rudeus didn't even move. He simply strengthened the muscles of his left hand and swatted the incoming tornado like one does to a mosquito. His raw power in that one swat was enough to completely dissipate the tornadoes.

He could dodge the attack or phase through it. But he was just too lazy to do it. He was at a level now where these people probably wouldn't be able to hurt him even if he just stood still.

Riptide had an expression of fear in his eyes. He couldn't believe what had happened. He always thought himself as a strong mutant but this monster hadn't even bothered to dodge his attack.

Rudeus didn't have time to bother about the tornado creator's surprise. What he was thinking about now was his promise to himself about beating this arrogant jerk to a meat paste.

As he began to walk towards him for that reason, Azazel quickly acted. He sent some magic energy bolts towards Rudeus in quick succession.

This however didn't have the expected effect. Azazel had thought that his magic bolts would be able to knock him out or atleast paralyze him temporarily. But all it did to Rudeus was give him a... massage.

It actually made his stiff body relax a little.

'He is surprisingly a good masseuse' Rudeus looked at the red mutant in surprise as he thought to himself. He almost had half a mind to actually spare the devil of a mutant and hire him as his private masseuse, the key word being almost.

However, he had to flex infront of Emma a little. So he quickly closed the distance between him and the red mutant before Azazel could even think of teleporting.

Rudeus grabbed his throat with his hand like a steel pincer.

As Azazel felt a strong iron grip on his throat, he found that the young maste... billionaire had already grabbed him by the throat.

He knew that he didn't possess the strength to get out of his grip, so he used his ace, he teleported.

But as he was in physical contact with Rudeus as well, Rudeus too teleported with him. As both of them disappeared in a red haze, they immediately appeared in the sky above a city, falling towards the ground.

Azazel had thought that Rudeus would get scared and let him go but he didn't know that the new god had one of the toughest durability in the world right now... and that he also could fly.

Rudeus was actually having fun. It was somewhat funny to see the red monke... mutant trying his best to win & escape repeatedly only to fail and lose hope.

He used his flying ability to stop their free fall & began to levitate in the air. Then he looked at Azazel with an impassive face while tightening his hold before saying the three magic words "Take me back."

It was enough for Azazel to almost piss himself. The raw aura that was being released by the young god was screwing with his senses and telling him to just run away far from here.

But he had been alive for a long time. he was older than he appeared. He would not lose so easily.

He used his pointed sharp tail to try to pierce Rudeus' skin which of course ended in a grand failure.

But that wasn't the end of his desperate efforts, no, he had one last trick left.

He teleported them both to the one place, he never thought he would go back.

He teleported them to Hell.

As Rudeus appeared in Hell along with Azazel, he noticed that the place around him was no longer somewhere he recognized. He saw that the lands appeared burnt, the sky looked blood red and the entire place reeked of... death.

He felt something, a power trying to seep into his body to corrupt him, weaken him and maybe even kill him but it was completely unsuccessful.

Heaven or hell, gods can live and exist anywhere. They would not be negatively affected by their environments in any way

However he currently had a frown on his face as he felt his cosmic senses 'tingle', he for the first time in this world actually felt someone trying to observe him.

Infact he felt multiple presences trying to view him, trying to look into his mind & soul. But they weren't successful due to his godly system perks.

Rudeus had an idea of some of these presence's identities. Most of them weren't of much danger to him but there were some, especially another red devil pretender who he didn't wanna face right now.

He was powerful now but still not nearly powerful enough to face the lords of hell in their own dimensions.

He still had a long way to go. As he concentrated back on Azazel, he looked at him with an apathetic gaze.

He was angry with him now since it was because of him that he had come in the radars of these Hellish entities.

As Rudeus tightened his hold more and more, Azazel quickly yelled "Stop, please. I'll take you back to the cruise. Just... don'ttt kiiill meeee" He almost couldn't speak due to Rudeus' tightening hold.

But the angry god didn't weaken his hold. "You had your chance. You wasted it. Now you will die a useless death." He said as he increased the pressure in his hands.

A pop sound was heard as Rudeus broke the neck of the teleporter.

He dropped his body on the hellish ground and contacted Zoya back on the ship. After Zoya had repaired his armor and ship, she could now contact with him using those as mediums at all times.

In one way, Zoya was now his personal Jarvis for his armor as well.

As he ordered her to open a portal back to the cruise on Earth, a boom tube appeared before him.

Rudeus looked back one last time towards the direction from where he had sensed the 'evil' gaze on him while entering into the portal while thinking that this would definitely not be the last time he would encounter the Hell lord.

Oh no. Infact this was the first of many.


Also you can visit my new Pat reøn page as well to read chapters in advance. Right now I have about 20 chapters in advance there.

Just go to pat reon.com/God_Doom

122