Chapter 135: Playing Rougher (R-18)
2.5k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."

— Tamaki Suou, (Ouran Highschool Host Club)

---

Betsy looked at Jean, simmering lust dancing in her eyes. She felt Rudeus' cock ram into her from behind, his balls slapping her thighs, leaving a mark. 

Gwen whimpered and Jean reached over and slapped her ass which was wet from her own juices, she then proceeded to lick her hand slowly in front of Gwenpoole.

"Time for you to have some fun as well," Rudeus said as he used his Nirvana fire to burn Jean's clothes off but allowed her skin to be unblemished.

He saw her uncovered bountiful breasts and her shaved pussy dripping with juices. But he was not content with just this. Since the girls had dared to awaken the beast within him, release the beast he will.

With just a wave of his hands, ropes under the influence of his telekinesis wrapped around Jean pressing against the underside of her breasts and her clitoris, generating slight friction in her sensitive regions which was more pleasurable for her than painful.

"Rudeus, I am wet. I need you. Please just fuck me." Jean breathed as Atem offered her rough kisses in every location on her body only slightly missing her pussy and breasts making her lose her mind for some much-needed release. The ropes got a bit tighter around her as Rudeus brushed her fingers around the inner part of her thighs to tease her more.

Atem licked his fingers and pushed them into her, pumping them in and out slowly as he felt her tight pussy enveloped around his fingers.

As her sacred cave wrapped around his digits, Rudeus pushed his tongue into her. He took a strawberry and first brushed it into Gwen's pussy and then into Jean's pussy finally making the violet-haired ninja eat it.

Betsy chewed it greedily as Atem rammed into her while cupping her soft boobs greedily. Her walls tightened around him Rudeus nearly lifted her up off the desk. He wrapped his hands around her soft thighs and rammed into her.

Psylocke's breathing got labored as Atem slammed into her drenched sacred cave. The god's tool invaded her inner core and her tight walls hugged him extremely snuggly. She felt the ultimate pleasure as he drove her to another orgasm.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Jean could no longer control herself and began to beg as well following which she was kept bound by Atem with a ball gag now sealing her mouth.

Her sounds were muffled and Atem began to tease her by fingering her sensitive spots. At this time, Gwenpoole also began to whimper like a greedy girl as she was on the bed and Atem also decided to give her some love.

Gwen suddenly found herself flung up on the wall, hooked to it in a cross-legged position. Atem stood there and then advanced on her, his hard mighty rod nearly at the edge of her entrance. She closed her eyes as her slit was pleasured by her throbbing head. The blonde whimpered begging him. She was practically drooling for him in more ways than one.

Atem ran his hands all over her body and pinched her breasts which caused her to moan. He then rammed his cock into her hard as Gwen clamped around his rod. She felt the pleasure as he plugged up the hole in her completely with his mighty cock.

"Fucking, oh fuck. This is so much better than using those boring vibrators." Gwenpoole thought and kissed Atem's lips. She bit down his lip with passion burning in her eyes. Her tight elastic walls clamped around him while he was trying to go as far into her as he could manage. Her tightening walls kept working him over. The crazy blonde's walls clenched him as she felt his strong hands dig into her fleshy thighs.

Rudeus smiled as he kept spearing into her from behind. Her womb tried to kiss the head of his cock as he stayed the course, pumping her tight pussy for all it was worth.

He could see Gwen's eyes filled with naughtiness on the mirror in front of them in the room. He pulled out of her clenching soft pussy almost all the way before sensually brushing his throbbing cock against her dripping wall and then rammed into her.

But Gwen was not the only one desperate to get banged here. Rudeus had the honorable responsibility to satisfy each and every female in the room, so he began to fuck all three girls one by one giving them pleasure beyond what their minds could process.

Jean was hammered into the desk, the tight ropes pushing against the sensitive regions of her body. She felt the pleasure and gave muffled moans. His cock filled her all the way up to the brim and her vaginal muscles kept tightening around his rod. His hand massaging all over her fleshy soft breasts caused her to be filled with even more pleasure.

He felt her juice spray out of her and he sucked on her hard nipple, twisting them in his mouth. Her walls held onto him with pleasure while Rudeus sped up his thrusts into her. He rammed into her as hard and as fast as he could possibly manage.

"Oh baby, oh so hot. You are one of the hottest redheads I could ever fuck." Rudeus grunted as he pushed his cock deep into her. His hands continue to explore every inch of her body as she was about to be fucked unconscious from the pleasure.

Betsy Braddock was too about to lose it. Her pussy was beaten but she managed to hold on. She was determined to get Atem's godly divine cum inside her. Her walls clamped against him and the god speared into her, filling her up and emptying everything into her little tight hole as she took it all, determined to get every single drop from his balls.

The violet-headed masochist closed her walls around him as Rudeus pumped into her from behind. Her walls wrapped around him in a desperate try to give him even more pleasure as Rudeus' eyes flashed with amusement and pleasure.

Gwenpoole on the other hand whimpered as she was pushed against the wall roughly at the mercy of Rudeus's godly cock being hammered against it as he grabbed her ass. She was being dominated while loving every single minute of it. The blonde breathed heavily and Rudeus cupped her perfect-sized boobs, twisting her nipples to give her pain as well as pleasure. She instinctively tightened her pussy and pushed off against him while his divine tool drilled her in a rhythmic motion.

Jean then moved closer to the couple and began to assist Gwen in rapidly pumping her hips around the New god as Rudeus worked into her.

"Going to come into you soon, bet you had like that my dirty little elastic slut." Atem growled as he pulled Gwen's hair in a forceful manner and roughly slapped Jean's and Betsy's fat asses making them red in the process.

Rudeus pistoned into her body working as fast and as deep into her as he could possibly go. His dick buried into her as his balls tightened.

There was an explosion of cum that rocked all of them. He injected all of the girls with his steady flow of cum, pumping into them one by one making sure that all of them got their share.

He continued to drain his balls into three girls as they began to explore their arrangement from every different angle and position possible for the rest of the night.

By the end of the night, Jean Grey, Betsy Braddock, and Gwendolyn Poole were all panting on the ground covered in cream and body fluids as Rudeus proudly observed the 'art' he had made with his own hands and dick.

'I love it. This is true art. I guess sex is one of the reasons why I still prefer the universe and the planet not to be destroyed despite all the shit that goes on in this twisted world. He thought to himself as he saw the girls now leaking each other clean trying to find the last remnants of his divine-tasting cum on their bodies.

"I am glad I got the chance to come into this world. And I swear on my stupidly chosen first name that it will one day completely belong to me no matter who or what stands in front of me. But until then..., I am really gonna enjoy my journey including the little things." The New god muttered to himself with a crazy smirk which the girls either didn't seem to notice or just completely ignored it of their own volition.

---

(A/N: And that's the end of Volume 1. Now from the next chapter, volume 2 (A New God's Reign in Marvel) is starting which will include the MCU and other modern Marvel storylines.

Btw, I will be making it a completely separate book at least on Webnovel as Book 2 of the story (with a slightly different name, i.e., A New God's Reign in Marvel). Why? Because I'll be changing my writing style for the story. I have made a lot of mistakes in Volume 1 of the book which I don't intend to continue in Volume 2. That's why a separate book. It will definitely be a continuation in a way but with fresher and much more immersive content, at least that's what my aim will be.

Also, I'll be making Volume 2 of the book in such a way that even new readers can read it without having to know about the complete story of Volume 1. So if anyone wants, they can give the new volume (A New God's Reign in Marvel) a try which will probably start a few days later.

All I can say is that the new volume will not follow most of the stupid mistakes I made early on or the inexperienced writing style that might have been visible in the first volume. Also, I will try my best not to disappoint.)

Don't forget to comment and 'favorite' this chapter if you like it.

Also, you can check out my Pat reøn page as well to read ahead or just to support your amazing author.

Right now I have about 20 chapters in advance there.

(My Pat-reon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on the 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, i.e., the 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

pátreon.com/God_Doom

(replace the á with a)

49