An adventure begins
349 14 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A strange Isle sitting in unknown seas and appearing on no map or chart sets serenely in tropical seas, a few ships with unrecognizable flags make regular trips to the Isle carrying both supplies and other cargo.

On one side of the Isle tall cliffs are home to an even taller lighthouse shining down on the rocky reefs that seem to surround the Isle, a nearby beach gleams in the tropical sun feeling warm and welcoming or would be if not for the reefs blocking ships from landing there.

Journeying around the Isle a thick forest beyond the beach comes into view and farther still inland a series of mountains come into view that seem to fill the center of the Isle their peaks hidden behind a raging storm. Continuing around the Island several small islands are visible through a dense fog hiding all but the nearest shores. Finally the city's port becomes visible as well as a mix of vessels going to and from the the docks, small fishing boats as well as several large Warships. There seems to be only one ship of note docked at the moment a large merchant ship.

A tall woman dressed in bright red armor stands by the unloading ship seeming to appraise the line of nearly naked and shackled cargo as it is unloaded a mix of men and women of various skin tones are led off the ship, most appear human but a few elves, beast-kin and even goblins are amongst them. The woman in red armor towers over the captives standing over six feet in height and her appearance completely concealed behind her armor, hooded cloak and mask she seems to be appraising each of the captives nodding her head at a few of them as the ships captain stands next to her taking notes. When the last of the captives are lead of into the city the woman turns and tosses a small pouch to the man and walks off. 

Waiting to speak until the armored woman is no longer in site the captain swears before muttering, "that damn woman always picks out the best slaves and pays the least for them." sighing he walks to the nearest bar which weirdly the door is a hole in a wall with a sign above it. After entering and letting his eyes adjust to the dim lighting he grabs a waitress and orders a drink after avoiding her attempted slap. Recognizing the man she smiles while replying "Captain Lynnor welcome back, it has been ages" Grunting a greeting,  Lynnor looks around the dimly lighted room until his eyes fall on a familiar pair of red skinned demoness's. Observing them talking before sharing a long kiss  he snickers recognizing the two and hoping the mother and daughter pair were available. 

4