Chapter 4 Interludes and Questions (kidnapping & implied slave training)
199 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Late at night the city center of Mianyr is strangely quiet a few guards on patrol circle the city square before returning to their posts.  A light flashes briefly in front of the city's Library followed by a small tear forming in the air. the tear grows larger until a dusk-colored arm pushes though holding a glowing scimitar, a figure follows holding a second scimitar in her other hand, she quickly sheathes her swords as the tear closes.

White hair glistens in the moon light reveling dusk colored skin and long elven ears. Bright green eyes examine her surroundings as green and purple patterns dance underneath the skin of her arms. A smile briefly plays across her lips before quickly turning into a frown. " No, no, no, this ist wrong, too many changes, hath I been gone too long".

Closing her eyes, a portal forms around her and she vanishes again. Almost instantly the figure reappears on top of a large hill, looking back she sees the walls of the city in the distance apparently unchanged, sighing she begins walking down the other side of the hill heading farther away from the city while muttering to herself. Unnoticed by the woman a bat winged flying eye follows her silently.

Reaching the base of the hill she turns and approaches a large cave before entering it. Looking around she turns to her left and enters a carved stone arch. The room she enters looks more like a temple than a cave with a series of pillars and several statues set around the room. Walking up to a jewel floating in front of one of the statues she touches the gem and vanishes. Appearing in a small sandy cove with clear water lapping gently against the sand. Bright sunlight fills the cove streaming down from what appears to be a clear sky.

Blinking a few times as her eyes adjust to the bright sun, she smiles and caresses the silver armbands on her biceps, her clothes fading away revealing her bare skin and the purple and green patterns dancing across her legs, arms and finally along her sides. Spinning around briefly in the sunlight, she lays down on one of the many towels spread out on the small beach. "I needst time to think and get mine bearings. I shouldst be left alone here." Closing her eyes, she seems lost in thought and oblivious to the passing of time. Shortly after she relaxes a small, winged eye appears, watching her briefly before vanishing.

A short time later a figure in familiar red armor appears and glides silently across the sand heading towards the woman, pulling out a black cloth she tosses it over the woman's head and watches as it binds around her head tightly. The hood is quickly followed by a glowing and rune covered collar being locked around her neck. A horse whisper fills the cove, "Well that should keep you from escaping Niona dear, you are far too careless and trusting, but then I doubt you realize how valuable a prize you are." "At least it will be such fun not only breaking you mentally but reshaping that oh so malleable form of yours." Pulling out a small carved stone and manipulating its surface Galarena and Niona vanish leaving the small beach empty once more.

Sometime later Niona awakens opening her eyes seeing only darkness, straining to listen to her surroundings she is greeted by silence. Trying to move she finds herself tightly shackled against a hard surface. Concentrating she tries to open a portal put finds herself cut off from the planar energies that she not only uses to travel but also sustain herself. Crying out in muffled panic and feeling completely trapped and helpless as she struggles against the heavy shackles binding her. 

Sitting in her chambers Galarena looks at the mirror on her desk and speaks to the shadowy figure shown instead of her reflection. "Your payment has been acquired and as soon as she is ready, I will deliver her." Turning away from the mirror as the reflection of her mask returns to it. Laughing for long minutes Galarena talks to the room around her. "I wonder how surprised Sandrisha will be when she finds out her payment is a not only one of her lovers, but either an obedient and well-trained slave or a broken husk."

After several days of imprisonment and various from of sexual torture including some kind of piston driven coated shaft thrusting into her folds for hours on end and regular whipping with a cat o nine tails and riding crops, she finds herself chained up in a largish cage and given a bowl of water and a bowel of gruel like food. Having tried the food while having to lap at it like a cat she has thrown up with every single attempt. At least she can drink the water her body still unable to process any kind of food other than water or certain fluids.

Having been enslaved before Niona is filled with anger and despair. Now dressed in a skintight black bodysuit with collars and chains at her wrists and ankles, along with the glowing collar at her neck and the attached leash as well as the form fitting mask covering her head completely Niona's physical identity has been effectively erased.

1