Chapter 28: Honesty
2.3k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Everyone comes clean.

-x-X-x-

“Alright, enough.”

He didn’t regret keeping his knowledge a secret from Mystique at first, but at this point it was admittedly getting ridiculous. Especially since the more of Rogue’s mind he was seeing through his new telepathic powers, the more committed he was to trying to help the girl out. She might not actually be Anna Marie anymore, at least in her own thoughts, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t an innocent victim of her own mutation.

Thaddeus couldn’t imagine having a mutation that turned on you like that. His had been a complete upside from beginning to end and even when it had brought a handful of different clandestine organizations down on his head, all vying for control of him and his mutation, he’d still been able to use it to get the best deal for himself.

Regardless, there was no real value in holding back what he knew anymore. Not unless he was going to find an excuse to bail on them altogether, but that clearly wasn’t in the cards. Which meant once they got him to completion, he would ‘find out’ that Rogue was a mutant anyways and begin to get suspicious of her and ‘Risty’. Better to rip the band-aid off now so they could at least coordinate this whole thing together.

Of course, at his no-nonsense tone and deadpan voice, both ‘Anna Marie’ and ‘Risty’ go still for a moment, looking up at him and across the room at him respectively.

“E-Enough?”

Looking down at the girl currently kneeling with his cock in her gloved hands, Thaddeus gives her a broad, reassuring smile.

“Not you, Rogue. You’re doing just fine.”

Her eyes light up with happiness at the praise for a moment, before she flushes and blushes as she remembers WHAT she’s doing ‘just fine’ with. Averting her gaze back down to his cock and returning to stroking it wordlessly, she doesn’t even notice him calling her Rogue, that’s how embarrassed she was.

… But Mystique does. Looking up from Rogue over at the shapeshifter, he watches as ‘Risty Wilde’ stands there frozen for a moment in indecision. He may not be able to read her mind, but he can guess at her thoughts. She’s considering whether he might try to hurt Rogue. Whether she needs to leap in to save her adoptive daughter or not.

Whatever she sees in his eyes makes her relax after a moment though, and instead she lets out a good-natured huff as she crosses her arms over her chest and changes back into the blue, yellow-eyed, red-haired form that he’s familiar with as her ‘normal body’.

“How did you know?”

That gets Rogue to glance back at Risty… only to gape and do a double take when she realizes that her ‘roommate’ has given up hiding her true identity. Which in turn finally causes Rogue to catch up with the name he used for HER. Pulling her hands away for a moment, the goth mutant bites her lower lip, looking indecisive… until Mystique pipes up.

“Rogue darling, don’t stop now. Thaddeus here has already decided to help us… though whether it will have a cost or be out of the kindness of his own heart remains to be seen.”

Even more hesitant than before now, Rogue nevertheless goes back to jerking him off. Thaddeus, meanwhile, lets out a shuddering breath as he considers how to answer. Well, cats already sort of out of the bag anyways with him knowing Rogue’s new nomenclature. As far as he knows, they’ve been very careful not to use that name since arriving here. Not a single time. So… he’ll skip the rest and just go straight for the obvious.

“I just spent the weekend fucking Emma Frost silly in what I think might have been the most expensive, luxurious penthouse suite in the city.”

Both Rogue and Mystique freeze up at that. Rogue doesn’t know who Emma Frost even is, but she does understand the rest to now be imagining him with some sexy, indistinct bombshell in a really ritzy, rich-looking bedroom at the top of a skyscraper. Her feelings of inadequacy skyrocket as a result, but Thaddeus can’t give her much more than a soft, kind smile as Mystique hisses and demands his attention back on her.

“You gave that woman more power? How strong did you make her, exactly?”

The smile he gives Mystique is not nearly as soft or kind.

“That’s between me and her, Mystique. Just as this encounter will be between the three of us.”

For a moment, Mystique looks like she wants to press the issue. But she recognizes the olive branch that Thaddeus is holding out as a peace offering and rethinks her next steps. After a long moment, she lets out a shuddering breath.

“Yeah? You won’t tell her about us then?”

Well, he could lie some more here, but…

“I already told her about you. I told her about you, about the X-Men, about the government agent masquerading as our RA, and even about the two girls at the end of the hall who may or may not be bonafide superheroes.”

Well, he was pretty sure Gwen was definitely a superhero, obviously. It was just Doreen that he didn’t really have a clue about yet, save that her and Gwen weren’t more of a pair than just roommates.

Mystique’s yellow eyes get progressively wider and it’s obvious she didn’t know half of what he just spilled. Which is surprising, because given her powers, she seems like the perfect infiltrator for gathering intelligence. She must have been so focused on him that she didn’t give anyone else around them the time of day.

“Emma already knows about all of you… and she knows I’m liable to fuck you all and eventually reveal myself to you as well. So long as you don’t force my hand, I don’t see why she would need to know anymore details than that… at least from me anyways.”

He couldn’t promise she wouldn’t learn more about Mystique’s motivations, or any of the others, from other sources. But unless she asked point blank, he wouldn’t tell her about Rogue’s issues or anything like that. Mostly for Rogue’s sake, not Mystique’s.

He can see Mystique is still troubled so he goes for the jugular.

“Enough bullshit, Mystique. We’re all on the same page now. So let’s get down to brass tacks. What are we doing here? What are we trying to achieve?”

Seeing how he already knows; he punctuates his statement by throwing a meaningful look down at Rogue. Rogue, who is currently alternating between giving him peeking glances and trying her best to just stare at his cock and continue stroking it. She’s not bad, to be clear… she’s just inexperienced. And Thaddeus isn’t about to cum that easily from a handjob, not without wanting to. He can basically hold back his release indefinitely until he gets the answers he wants to hear from Mystique.

“… Fine. Right. Well, as you already know, this is Rogue. Her Mutation… is Absorption. If she makes skin contact with anyone, she absorbs their life-force. If she maintains that skin contact for too long, she takes memories… and even powers. And in turn, anyone she touches is rendered unconscious at best… and put in a coma at worst.”

Left unsaid but read loud in clear in the look Mystique gives him, is that the actual worst case scenario would be death. But obviously, from both Rogue’s mind and Mystique’s eyes, that hasn’t happened yet thankfully. Still… that’s scary to think about. All that stands between Thaddeus and having his powers and life-force drained away right now is a pair of gloves.

Of course, he already had a pretty good idea of all of this from reading Rogue’s mind. Mystique laying it all out like that just make it more real… and a little more chilling.

“Alright then. So we’re hoping that having sex with me will give her control.”

Less of a question and more of a statement, but Mystique nods all the same while Rogue looks up at him hopefully.

“That’s the idea, yes.”

Thaddeus tilts his head to the side and hums.

“… What if it just elevates her power from skin contact to an airborne aura though?”

Rogue’s hopeful expression crumbles and she actually jerks her hands back off his cock as the thought fills her with unspeakable dread. It’s one of her worst fears, he belatedly realizes. Not just being unable to indulge in skinship, but also being unable to so much as be in the same room as other people. Total isolation outside of technological means of communication. The poor girl fears that more than anything.

Mystique, meanwhile, scowls angrily.

“That won’t happen.”

But she doesn’t sound one hundred percent confident of that statement. In fact, while Thaddeus still might not be able to read her mind without alerting her and likely pissing her off, he can tell that she’s not sure what WILL happen. They’re in uncharted territory here. This is a lot to do for someone else, Thaddeus suddenly realizes. His eyes narrow as he looks at Mystique.

“… Why are you doing this, exactly? What are YOU hoping to gain from Rogue being able to control her powers?”

Mystique stiffens at the implied accusation.

“You should already know that she’s my daughter. Adopted of course, but still mine… and my partner’s. We will do anything to help Rogue. Anything at all. There’s nothing more to it than that.”

Isn’t there though? But before Thaddeus can grill Mystique any harder, a paradoxically timid but strong voice comes from down between his knees.

“S-Stop.”

Looking down at Rogue, Thaddeus is surprised to see the goth coed glaring up at him.

“My mamas have been nothing but kind to me when e-everyone else turned their back on me. They took me in and looked after me. I don’t… I don’t want to hear you talking bad about them.”

Cute. In a deadly, dangerous sort of way, but cute, nonetheless. He can see it in Rogue’s mind, her certainty that Mystique and Destiny, her other adoptive mother, love her with all their hearts. And maybe they do. Without access to Mystique’s mind, he can’t know for sure. Still, he can also see in Rogue’s mind that continuing to push the issue might result in her attacking. Or at least gaining an increasingly unfavorable opinion of him, making it easier to fight him in the future if it comes down to it.

Thaddeus wants nothing more in that moment then to explain to Rogue that her mothers are leaders within a terrorist movement. The Brotherhood of Mutants hurts people, and sure it’s been some time since they’ve been in the spotlight seeing as their leader Magneto is currently behind bars, but that doesn’t mean anything. They still hurt people.

He didn’t want that sort of life for Rogue anymore than he’d wanted it for himself to be honest. And something told him that if he helped her learn to control her mutation, Mystique would in turn want to turn her into an asset for the cause.

… But maybe he was wrong. And maybe it didn’t matter.

“Is this where we part ways, Thaddeus? If you want nothing more to do with us, I understand. We did come here disguised and relying on subterfuge to get our way. But if this is it, I would prefer to hear it straight from you right here and right now so we can get out of your hair.”

Throwing the ball into his court. Making him the bad guy if he refuses to help. Thaddeus smiles ruefully and shakes his head.

“Never said any of that and I’d thank you not to put words in my mouth, Mystique.”

Looking down at Rogue, he nods at her.

“I want to help you, Rogue. But knowing everything I know now; I don’t think going straight to the condom is the best idea. Let’s start slow and small, alright? Jerk me off and we’ll go from there.”

The sudden turn back from the serious into the sexual clearly gives the young goth coed tonal whiplash as she blushes hard and glances back at his cock again.

“A-Alright…”

Nevertheless, she reaches out and once again grips his member in her gloved hands, stroking it up and down. Mystique watches this for a moment before sighing and setting the condom aside to walk over.

“Let me help you, darling.”

“W-What? Ma, no… I-I can do it…”

“I’m sure you could… but we don’t have all day before classes end and others start returning to the dorm. Others who will no doubt be seeking out our golden goose, hoping to get some more golden eggs of their own.”

Thaddeus raises an eyebrow at that unflattering analogy, and Rogue gapes at Mystique for a moment. But Mystique just smirks and kneels down, careful not to touch Rogue’s skin of course, even as she reaches out and slides her own hands along other parts of his genitals. As her fingers begin to fondle his balls while her other hand helps guide Rogue’s gloved palms along his shaft in a more optimal matter, Thaddeus has to admit… she knows what she’s doing if nothing else.

But also, there’s something undeniably hot about the blue-skinned shapeshifter showing her adoptive goth daughter the ropes, so to speak. Even hotter than just Rogue’s inexperienced but cute ass kneeling before him and jacking him off.

Thaddeus could still have held out for a while longer, but what would be the point? Make Mystique desperate enough to use her mouth? Meh, that would just make this more about Mystique than Rogue. Instead, he grunts and groans, letting them go at it for a few minutes before finally letting out a shuddering breath.

“Here it comes…”

Immediately, Mystique pulls her hands away, moving so her lips are dangerously close (for her) to Rogue’s ear.

“Go on, darling. And make sure to take as much of it into your mouth as possible. Swallowing his seed might accelerate the power-granting effects of the mutation.”

“Y-Yes…”

Looking adorably determined, Rogue focuses hard on the tip of Thaddeus’ cock, sliding her gloved hands up and down his length even harder and even faster. At the same time, she opens her mouth wide and lolls out her tongue, trying to aim him right into her gaping maw.

The display of a virgin trying so hard while her adoptive mother coaches her… it’s enough to send him the rest of the way over the edge. Thaddeus groans as he cums in Rogue’s mouth, ropes of seed exploding forth from his throbbing, pulsating member. He cums and cums, though she’s quickly overwhelmed and coughs a little bit as his jizz hits the back of her throat and goes down the wrong pipe.

The rest of his seed winds up covering Rogue’s face and breasts, coating the goth coed in cum and making an utter mess of her in the process. She flinches back at that, but Mystique is there to hold her in place by the clothed parts of her body, while also successfully making sure not a single drop gets on herself.

For a moment, all three of them hold their breath. And then… it happens.

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Its Thaddeus' worst fear, Rogue's mutation becomes an aura (albeit a small one) - 3%
[ ] The boost is barely noticeable, too small to know for sure if it helps or hinders - 14%

[X] Rogue doesn't get control, but Thaddeus suddenly has this urge to touch her anyways - 83%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

67