Chapter 5: The Shapeshifter Pt. 2
3.9k 6 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mystique, otherwise known as Raven Darkholme, groans as the young man fucks her. She can feel him picking up his pace. She can tell he’s getting closer now. In the moments before he cums, the shapeshifter finds herself reflecting on his skill. He’s not a bad lover by any stretch of the imagination. Quite good, in fact.

Despite his young age, he’s got that youthful enthusiasm and a drive to make her feel just as good as he does. Given the number of men who are always so damn intent on making it all about them, young Thaddeus is a breath of fresh air. And really, that’s saying something. After all, Mystique has been around for a long time. Something about her mutation allowed her to live for centuries where many others only got a hundred years if they were lucky.
 
Where so many eventually grew old and died, she still remained, her shapeshifting and mutated physiology leaving her spry as a spring chicken. And yet… if she’s being honest with herself, she hasn’t had a male lover who’s felt as good as Thaddeus. Not ever before in all her centuries of life.
 
He doesn’t hold a candle to her wife, mind you. Known in some circles as Destiny and in others as Irene Adler, Mystique’s better half is decidedly the best lover that she’s ever had. Then again, the prophetic psychic definitely cheats. Being able to always see ten seconds into the future, and less reliably beyond that, gives Destiny a leg up on the competition. Not that Mystique is complaining. She’s always ready to use her own mutant abilities to fight the good fight and make her lovely wife cum.
 
Even still, the fact that she was comparing Thaddeus to Destiny at all was… something. Destiny, who had been the one to send her out here in the first place. Destiny, who had been irritatingly vague about the young man’s powers and whether he was absolutely vital to their preferred future or not. Destiny… who would most definitely understand why Mystique had to do this. She needed Thaddeus to listen to her. She needed him to understand.
 
In fact, if Mystique could convince the young mutant currently fucking her at an increasingly sporadic pace to join the Brotherhood, she’s sure that her wife will greatly enjoy sharing Thaddeus with her. He’s quite enthusiastic after all. Downright eager to please, even.
 
And yet… it’s not his skill or experience that’s making this encounter particularly potent, Mystique realizes with an internal frown. Outwardly, she keeps on moaning, holding him close and flexing her pussy walls up and down his length. She’s clinging to him as he grunts and groans, pistoning his cock in and out of her like a mad man possessed.
 
He’s still quite young, and though it’s clear he’s been very sexually active in the past few months, it’s also clear that he’s had… subpar dance partners. Yes, that much is entirely obvious. Mystique is actually doing her level best to teach him some moves, to give him a quick lesson in how to please a woman… something he’s far more receptive to then most men his age would be.
 
However… there’s also something about the way that he’s fucking her that’s driving her absolutely wild. Only her mutation has allowed her to keep from cumming at least once already upon his cock. Only her mutation is allowing her to maintain a calm, cool, and collected façade with the young man as they talk and fuck at the same time.
 
Perhaps that was why he’d wanted to fuck her in her base form. Because he thought this was a way to get to her, to see the ‘real’ her or something. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Mystique’s mutant ability wasn’t merely changing her appearance, it was true shapeshifting. She had full control over every facet of her body. Not just how she looked, but how she reacted and how every part of her moved at any given time.
 
And so yes, Thaddeus saw nothing but what she wanted him to see in her expression as they fucked and discussed his options. All the while, her pussy walls are milking his cock, rippling up and down it with purpose. Still… she needs to end this. This can’t continue. Somehow, Mystique is beginning to suspect that having him inside of her… might have been a mistake.
 
The plan is simple. She intends to push him back and take him in her mouth for the finish. However, before she can even do that, her own body betrays her. She… she should have had full control. She should have had complete authority, if not over the situation, then at least herself. And yet… and yet, her legs spasm and instead of unwinding from his waist, they lock more tightly in place. Instead of pushing him back so she can drop to her knees, Mystique pulls him in harder.
 
At the same time, her pussy walls flex around his cock. The blue-skinned shapeshifter cries out as her insides tighten up along his pulsating member and tip him over the edge. Thaddeus, young man that he is, can’t really be blamed for what happens next. After all, she’s in complete control here. Or at least… she’s supposed to be.
 
His cock explodes inside of her, his load blasting out and basting her inner walls without a second thought. He cums and cums, filling her up before either of them can so much as blink. Mystique clings to him as he creampies her, so thoroughly caught off guard by the moment and by the betrayal of her body that she cums on the spot as well, much to her chagrin and shock. When was the last time she came without wanting to that didn’t take place at her wife’s hands?
 
This shouldn’t have been possible. It shouldn’t have-
 
And then it hits her. Whatever that was before? Whatever she was feeling originally… that was just the buildup. This? This was the culmination… the real deal. Eyes wide, Mystique finds herself staring at Thaddeus, even as he stares right back at her. Her voice is stolen by a strange, overwhelming feeling of… warmth that spreads through her. It’s like all of the best moments of her life have been mixed up, turned into a sensation and then suffused through every inch of her being.
 
Her body shudders and her cunt clenches along Thaddeus’ shaft, though she at least refrains from furthering her humiliation and cumming again. Still… still. Look, one might be wondering why she was freaking out. It felt good, so what? Except… except it felt too good. It felt amazing, in fact. It felt… better than it ever should have to have him cum inside of her.
 
This was his mutant ability, wasn’t it? At the very least, this had something to do with his mutant ability. That ray of clarity hits her, even as she shudders again. There’s this… strange component that’s coming along with the feeling of warmth suffusing her every being. It’s like she could do anything in this moment. Or at the very least, she can do more than she could before.
 
She can’t really put it into words to be honest. It was all just way too complicated. She needed time. She needed time and space to explore and experiment… to figure out what the fuck just happened.
 
“Um… Miss Mystique?”
 
Thaddeus finally breaks the silence between them. He pulls out of her as well, her leglock having at long last loosened up enough to allow him to do so. As his cock drops from her freshly creampied cunt, the sensation of… being more than she was just moments before doesn’t go anywhere. However, at the same time, her yellow eyes drift down to his dick and her breath hitches.
 
In that moment, the shapeshifter has the sudden urge for more. She’s had so little good in her life, despite living such a long time. Destiny is a bright spot of course, as are her children, but beyond that… it’s been one very long struggle over the decades, just to get her people the recognition they deserve. The respect they deserve.
 
Now, staring at Thaddeus’ cock, she can only think of how good it felt to have him cum inside of her. For a second, all she wants to do is pin him to the ground and impale herself back on his dick so they can go for Round Two.
 
… It’s in that moment that Mystique knows Thaddeus is dangerous. She could get addicted to that feeling of having him inside of her. She really could. She could go absolutely wild with him… Destiny would love him too. They would… they could…
 
N-No. No, this was way too much. He was too much. Spooked like she hasn’t been in a long, long time, Mystique rears back and plants a blue foot on Thaddeus’ chest, kicking him backwards. He doesn’t quite fall on his ass, he is a football player after all, but he does skid back a few feet, stumbling. This gives Mystique room to hop off the desk and sprint for the door.
 
Only once she’s out in the hall, his cum still dripping down her inner thigh and her body still thrumming with this new sensation, does Mystique realize she’s still wearing her base form. Hurriedly transforming back into “Ms. Kenner”, Mystique runs down the hallway before Thaddeus can chase after her. She doesn’t hear his voice call for her though, so maybe he’s not following. That would… that would be for the best, she decides. He was too much. It felt too good.
 
She goes for the bugout bag behind the school, barely stopping to hop up and pull it out of the small hidey hole she’d tucked it into. There was always the possibility that she’d have to beat a hasty retreat, so of course she’d had things set up for it. As she swings it down in front of her, she extracts the phone from within it and puts the bag on her shoulder. Then, she makes a phone call. Destiny picks up before the first ring is even fully done.
 
“You ran, didn’t you?”
 
Mystique frowns as she makes her way to the road, transforming into a man.
 
“Of course I did, he-!”
 
“Stop.”
 
She stops. Her wife has very rarely led her wrong over the years. Mystique has learned to listen to her.
 
“It’s not mind control, darling. Do me a favor… turn into me.”
 
Frowning, the shapeshifter does as she’s told. Almost instantly, her vision goes dark as she’s left blind, just like Destiny is. However… for the first time ever, turning into her wife leaves her experiencing something else. Suddenly, she’s assaulted with a vague sense of… premonition, her awareness stretching out around her. Luckily, she has her wife’s voice to anchor her.
 
“Focus. Concentrate. Hard as you can now. Focus on the possibilities.”
 
Mystique’s eyes, currently Destiny’s milky whites, flutter as she does as she’s told. And slowly… slowly, the world crystalizes into focus around her. Specifically, the next two seconds of it. The most likely next two seconds of it. Her breaths come out in harsh, sharp gasps as her chest heaves, realizing what’s happening.
 
“You… you’re saying he did this. He… gave me your powers?”
 
Destiny’s voice is dry as she responds.
 
“Specifically, he gave you a little boost. You can mimic a fraction of the abilities of any mutant you shapeshift into. Not everything any of us can do. But some. More than you ever could before.”
 
Well, damn straight it was more than she ever could before. Shifting back out of her wife’s body, Mystique shivers and shudders as her natural eyesight is returned to her, while her precognition fades away. It wasn’t very useful anyways. Like Destiny had said, it was only a fraction of what the other female mutant could do. Where Destiny could see ten seconds into the future at nearly a ninety-seven percent accuracy, Mystique could only manage two seconds… and she had no idea if it was even close to that sort of accuracy either. After all, all she’d done was stand there stupidly.
 
“Like I said, it’s not mind control. You’re not going to end up addicted… any more than any of us would become addicted to having more power than we’re used to. More abilities than we’re used to. You’re just not used to what he can do quite yet.”
 
That’s… well, Mystique supposes she shouldn’t be surprised. Rather, she should be used to her wife seeing things like this, shouldn’t she?
 
“… You knew this all was going to happen?”
 
“I knew it was a distinct possibility. Ninety percent chance you would choose to offer him sex. One hundred percent chance he would take you up on it. Eighty-one percent chance he would choose to have sex with you as yourself, rather than in the form or anyone else.”
 
Mystique presses her lips tightly together at that. Great… she was getting predictable.
 
“… Seventy-five percent chance he’s already left the school building, in which case things get harder for us now.”
 
That gets her attention. Stiffening, Mystique whips back around and turns back into Ms. Kenner as she stomps back into the school with Destiny still on the line. She returns to the classroom first, but ‘Chad Cummings’ is already gone. Destiny directs her to the football field next… but he didn’t show up late to football practice either.
 
“Where? Where did he go?”
 
“… It’s a tossup. Things are foggy right now. Either he went home or he went to the local ice cream parlor to blow off some steam.”
 
Mystique can’t help but scrunch her face up at that. Maybe it was a little hypocritical of her, given her own age, but still…
 
“Ice cream parlor?”
 
Destiny’s laugh over the phone makes Mystique grin.
 
“It’s an old, small town. Yes, ice cream parlor. He’s either at his house or at the parlor. Pick one and head over. But… be discreet either way. No matter where he is, he’ll have already been contacted by someone else… someone you don’t want to draw the attention of.”
 
Mystique narrows her eyes at that.
 
“And who would that be, beloved?”
 
Destiny’s voice is clipped when she responds.
 
“The third option. His third option, to be exact.”
 
On top of narrowed eyes, Mystique also grits his teeth.
 
“Tch… you know, if you’d told me what he could do ahead of time, I could have handled this all so much better.”
 
The other end of the phone call is silent for a moment before Destiny finally speaks. And of course… she’s cryptic about it.
 
“… No. You needed to be authentic. You looked more authentic than Xavier’s school with this play. And… whether he chooses us or not, this gives the path with the best possible futures on it.”
 
By this point in their relationship, Mystique is far too used to hearing that sort of thing from her wife. Sometimes, the other mutant could be infuriatingly vague. Letting out a disgruntled sigh, Mystique makes her choice and starts walking.

126