Chapter 20: Back ‘Home’
2.6k 3 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Thad has a very good reason for wanting to do this back at the dorm~

-x-X-x-

“Not here.”

Gwen’s eyebrows lift as Thaddeus looks around them at the frankly filthy rooftop.

“Oh, so you’re a snob~”

Looking back at her with a somewhat incredulous expression on his face, he scoffs.

“I think there’s gotta be a difference between being a snob and having basic cleanliness requirements before I get down with someone, Gwen.”

Giggling, Gwen shrugs as she continues to wrap her arms around her neck, hugging him as he holds her by the hips.

“Alright then. If not here… then where?”

For a moment, he really does consider a hotel. He has the money for it after all, and it would be the nice thing to do, all things considered. But…

“Let’s head back to my place.”

Gwen snorts in amusement at that.

“And by your place, you mean your dorm room, Thaddeus?”

When he nods, she just grins wickedly.

“Want to parade me around like a trophy, do you? Want to make sure the other girls know you’re staking your claim in me, huh? You’re such a pervert~”

Her tone isn’t entirely judgmental. It’s more teasing than anything else, honestly. But Thaddeus can’t help but feel a little defensive. Especially since he actually has a really good reason for wanting to go back to his dorm rather than some hotel room! Namely… he doesn’t want to have to pay for the damage to the hotel room.

“Actually, I got a new bed frame this week. One rated for our sort of… play. Figured that was better than destroying some poor hotel’s bed. Or fucking on a dirty rooftop.”

That gets Gwen’s interest. She even has the good grace to look a little chagrined as they start to pull apart so they can descend from the rooftop and make their way back to their dorm. Nodding slowly, she lets out a sigh.

“That sounds great actually… to not have to worry about holding back my strength. Sorry for doubting you, Thad.”

Unable to help himself, he throws Gwen a wicked grin and an exaggerated leer that makes her miss a step.

“The other stuff is true too, of course. Gotta stake my claim and show off my latest conquest, right?”

Gwen stumbles at that, before shooting him a look. After a moment, they both laugh and then head back down the fire escape, making their way through the press of bodies back towards the dorm.

-x-X-x-

As soon as they’re in his room, Thaddeus grabs ahold of Gwen. To be fair, he kind of has to because as soon as they’re in his room, Gwen swings around and LEAPS into his arms. If he hadn’t reacted swiftly, she definitely would have taken him to the ground… which considering his back was to his door, would probably have taken the door off of its hinges as well.

He doesn’t think she thought that through, but luckily he’s able to set himself in place and catch her as she lands in his arms, wrapping her long limbs around his body. Her lips smash into his lips and she kisses him like she’s starving as he grunts and holds her aloft. After a moment, Thaddeus juggles Gwen about so he’s holding her ass by one large hand, while the other reaches behind him, fumbling for the lock on his door for a moment before finally getting the damn thing turned.

After making sure no one could just walk in on them, Thaddeus proceeds to walk Gwen over to the bed and drop her down. Of course, with her clinging to him like a spider monkey, he winds up having to go with her. They wind up both on the bed, still fully clothed, making out and dry humping one another to the point where it very much stops being dry.

Finally pulling apart for air, Thaddeus gives Gwen a grin.

“I’m pretty sure we’re still way too overdressed for this.”

Gwen gives him a befuddled look.

“Huh? Aren’t we having sex?”

Safe to say, when he realizes a moment later that she’s fucking him, Thaddeus feels incredibly embarrassed to have been taken in by the blonde for even a second. Gwen’s lips curl into a wicked grin, and Thaddeus growls as he pulls back in order to start pulling his shirt off over his head.

The next few minutes are a scramble as they both strip naked as fast as humanly possible. For Thaddeus, getting his throbbing erection out of his increasingly tight boxers feels so good he has to hold back from cumming on the spot. For Gwen, her athletic and gorgeously toned body is soon on display before him, the blonde arching her back as he looks down at her appreciatively.

“Like what you see, Thad? Because I know I like what I see~”

Her hands wrap around his cock then, and she guides him to her entrance.

“Oh yeah… come to mama…”

Thaddeus just snorts in amusement… before driving into Gwen the moment she lines him up. The superpowered blonde squeaks as he’s able to pull right out of her grasp, showing off some of his own enhanced strength. Planting his hands on either side of her head, he drills more than half of his length into her sopping wet cunt at once, even as her pussy walls clench down HARD upon his dick.

He thinks she might actually be stronger than Laura… or at least, she was before he and Laura got started in on one another. Now? With the… improvements that their marathon sex had provided each other? It’s entirely possible that Laura overpowers Gwen. As for Thaddeus himself… well, he didn’t need to worry about whether he was physically stronger than the blonde right now. She was all his either way.

Moaning beneath him, Gwen’s hands slide across his pecs as she eagerly spreads her legs for him. Thaddeus quickly sets a fast pace, pounding in and out of her squeezing cunt. Her legs come up on either side of his waist, her thighs partially clamping down, but mostly she just lets him have his way with her… while at the same time getting louder and louder.

“Fuuuck yess… harder! Don’t stop, Thad! Give it to me, big boy!”

He can tell that her voice is at least partially exaggerated. Mostly because looking down into her big blue eyes, he can see that she’s definitely trying to give the rest of the dorm a show. You know, it’s funny. All that talk about her being a trophy. About him staking his claim. It was actually the other way around, wasn’t it? Maybe some of the girls in the dorm had their eye on Gwen and would be upset to hear her shacking up with Thaddeus, but more likely, a lot of the girls would hear them… and be more irritated that Gwen was getting something they weren’t.

That wasn’t just Thaddeus’ ego talking either. He might have been a little embarrassed after that first night with Laura and the walk of shame into the common room, but in the week since he’d had more chances to observe his dormmates… and more chances to see them ‘observing’ him as well. More than he would have thought are perfectly okay with him being in the so-called ‘all female’ dorm. And not just okay with it, they’re all showing signs of interest whenever he’s around.

As Gwen lifts her voice, crying out loudly at the top of her lungs, Thaddeus snorts in amusement and decides to give her something to REALLY squeal over. Pulling back, he thrusts in even harder than before… and proceeds to pound the entirety of his length into Gwen’s cunt for the first time. He slams up against the entrance to her womb as a result, making the blonde gasp and tighten up around him even further.

Clinging to him for dear life, Gwen’s beautiful baby blues threaten to roll up in her head as the newly installed, reinforced bed rocks under their efforts. It’s not long before she’s had not one, not two, but three orgasms from his big fat cock. Meanwhile every stroke into her cunt, every thrust into her depths makes the bed jolt and shake. But it should be fine. They shouldn’t be able to destroy this one. It’s made of heavy duty materials after all.

So Thaddeus doesn’t hold back. He fucks Gwen hard and fast, until finally, he’s getting close. Of course, he IS a gentleman. So he warns her and gives her a chance to supply some… input of her own.

“Gwen, I’m getting close…”

Eyes focusing on him as those words permeate the haze of pleasure that’s clearly fallen over her thoughts, Gwen grunts.

“What’re… the requirements… for a boost? If it needs to be inside, g-give it to me… I wanna feel it…”

Shaking his head, Thaddeus slows down a bit so he doesn’t cum too soon.

“It doesn’t need to be inside, in my experience. I could cum all over your face and my power would count that as ‘good enough’.”

Gwen seems to consider that for a moment… before locking her legs together around his waist, pulling him in and refusing to let go.

“I-Inside… anyways… n-no need to risk it.”

Normally he’d argue that there was no risk. After all, he had REAMS of empirical evidence that he was working off here. But he could hear in Gwen’s voice that that was just an excuse. She wanted it. She wanted a thick, sticky creampie. And who was he to deny her that? He certainly hadn’t denied Laura.

Grunting, he nods and picks back up the pace until a few moments later, he thrusts forward one final time and fills Gwen with his seed. The blonde squeals and shudders, her head tossing back as she cums right along with him. There’s a brief pause, and then Thaddeus feels it. Gwen must be feeling it too, because she tenses up under him as they both experience the power boost, for lack of a better description.

On Thaddeus’ end, he gets this strange tingling sensation in the back of his mind. So feather-light it might as well not even be there. He also gets this feeling that he’s a little stronger, a little tougher, and a little faster. On Gwen’s end… well, he has no idea. But one thing’s for sure… she has no regrets. Because the moment she recovers from both the orgasm and the boost, she’s looking up at him again hungrily, her eyes lit up with renewed energy. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she was never in danger of running out of energy in the first place. Not from just one fuck.

“That was… fun.”

Thaddeus grins and tilts his head to the side.

“Yeah? Just fun? Well, I guess now that we’ve had our fun we’re done, right?”

Of course, when he makes an attempt at pulling back a moment later, Gwen’s thighs clamp down harder and her legs remain tightly locked behind his back, holding him in place. He could have broken free… probably. He still didn’t know how his own super strength matched against Gwen’s, necessarily. But he doesn’t even try, instead watching her in amusement as she blushes a bit.

“Did I say that? I hope you’re not done after just one go, Thad. And judging by how good your rock hard cock still feels inside of me, I’d say you aren’t. Rather… given how many times you and Laura went at it; I would feel cheated if we didn’t go just as many.”

Thaddeus raises an eyebrow at that. He and Laura had gone as many times as they did mostly because Laura’s mutation was cellular regeneration. Meaning that she didn’t tend to GET tired. And then he’d come along and gotten her powers while also augmenting her powers. And now they both very rarely got tired. In fact, ‘sleep was for the weak’ had never been truer.

In comparison… Gwen was strong and had some accelerated healing of her own from what Thaddeus knew, but she still needed to sleep he was pretty sure. Meaning the likelihood of her managing to match or even surpass Laura’s record was… probably pretty low. Unless she got just enough from the finishing boosts to keep going for longer and longer.

Of course, Thaddeus doesn’t actually SAY any of that. Looking down at Gwen as she stares back up at him hungrily, he just chuckles and shrugs.

“You wanna go all night long, sweetheart? We can go all night long.”

Gwen’s eyes light up at that, and before Thaddeus can react, she suddenly has him on his back, still impaled on his cock. Surprised by the sudden reversal, he nevertheless reaches out and grabs her hips as she begins to bounce on his cock. Hm, it seemed they’d figured out who was stronger… for now. Time would tell if Gwen STAYED stronger than him though…

For the time being, Thaddeus matches Gwen’s thrusts from below… and promises himself he’s going to give her a night she’ll never forget.

-x-X-x-

In the end, Gwen does her best… but she can’t quite keep up. Oh, she’s certainly got the strength and speed to go all night long. The durability as well to take everything he can possibly dish out. However, where Gwen starts to flag is her stamina. She’s certainly got a lot of energy, but not as much as Laura or Thaddeus. Ultimately, multiple earth-shattering orgasms, constant fucking, and a slowly but surely overwhelmed mind prove to be Gwen’s undoing.

She still manages to last most of the night, but by the time morning comes and the sun is shining through Thaddeus’ blinds, only one of them is still conscious and not for lack of trying on Gwen’s part. She’d really done her best… and was an absolute mess and sticky all over to prove it. Still, Thaddeus is the one awake and staring up at the ceiling, while Gwen is laid out face down next to him, snoring away rather adorably.

He’s pulled up the blanket to give her some modesty and is just sort of… relaxing now. After spending all night with her, he feels amazing truth be told. But he does find himself wondering where it ends. Will he just keep getting stronger and stronger until he outgrows literally everyone in his life? Perhaps not if he keeps fucking the same women, right? Then they’ll grow with him…

But is there a cap? A limit? Is there-

Before Thaddeus can think on it further, he stiffens, hearing someone coming down the hallway towards his room. His eyes narrow as a faint tingling in the back of his head starts up just as they stop right outside of his door. He’s not sure what that’s about, only that it seems to be new… as in, Gwen gave it to him. He’d have to ask her what the ‘tingle’ meant when she was conscious again. For now though, he just stares at his door, the person on the other side hesitating for a moment.

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Its Mystique as Risty Wilde - 16%
[ ] Its the RA Natalie - 20%
[X] Its Kitty Pryde - 56%

[ ] Its no one, they move on and he spends the rest of the day with Gwen - 8%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

83