Chapter 27: Terra
2.1k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

More fun times with the alien princesses... but who's this spying on them?

-x-X-x-

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

“Mmmm~”

“That’s it, sister. Take your lover’s cock… and keep licking. Good girl…”

Blackfire’s voice is thready with arousal and husky with desire while also being tinged with amusement. But then to be fair, the amnesiac alien princess has every reason to be all of those things. Having retired back to Titans Tower with the others, Blackfire had been quick to drag her sister and him off to Starfire’s room, where things had quickly taken a turn for the lurid and depraved.

She wasn’t exactly being subtle about it at this point and by now Lucien suspected that the entirety of the Titans Team had to know about their three-way relationship. He was surprised that they were seemingly okay with it. Of course, Raven had confronted him about it fairly early on, and Robin was still irritated but seemed to have mellowed out surprisingly fast. But Lucien still hadn’t seen a reaction of any sort from Beast Boy or Terra.

Maybe they just thought it was none of their business or something. Either way, it didn’t really change anything. Blackfire had taken to wedging herself into his and Starfire’s relationship with a gusto despite her memory loss. With Starfire’s enthusiastic permission, Blackfire had in fact taken charge… as much as Lucien was willing to allow her.

In the end, it was Starfire who wanted to submit to the both of them. Lucien didn’t have a submissive bone in his body and he’d made sure this amnesiac version of Blackfire learned that just like he’d taught the other version of her. Still, in the end she’d come to accept his place in their dynamic.

That’s why, right now Starfire is bent over on all fours on the bed. Blackfire is laid out at the head of the bed, sprawled amongst her sister’s pillows with her legs spread wide. Lucien, meanwhile, is on his knees behind Starfire… repeatedly sinking his throbbing member into her incredibly wet, sopping Tamaranean quim over and over again.

At the same time, Starfire’s head is betwixt Blackfire’s thighs, her hair currently gathered up into a makeshift ponytail and wrapped tightly around one of the older alien’s fists. As she tugs on Starfire’s hair, Blackfire groans, using her other hand to fondle one of her breasts and pinch at the rock hard nipple as she shudders. Watching him fuck Starfire through lidded eyes, Blackfire has a vicious grin of satisfaction on her face, showing that for all she was leaning towards a more heroic bent at the moment… she still had plenty of darkness in her all the same.

It was just fortunate that she had Starfire to take that darkness out on at the moment. By submitting herself to him and her sister, Starfire effectively gave Blackfire an outlet for her darker desires and thoughts. To be fair, it wasn’t like Blackfire had done any real damage to Starfire. Nothing that wouldn’t heal up within the day, though Lucien often made sure it healed up even faster than that with his powers.

More than that, Blackfire hadn’t done anything to Starfire that she didn’t have the other alien princess’ express permission for. Lucien wouldn’t have allowed Blackfire to hurt Starfire permanently. He would have stopped things from going too far. Though… that did bring him to his current conundrum.

With every day that passed, Lucien thought it might be closer to the time when he should give Blackfire her memories back. He was never going to keep them from her forever. That wasn’t an option. He might not be the most moral or upstanding person, but he considered this to be a crime worse than killing. Killing was killing… but irrevocably and permanently messing with someone’s memories? That seemed really fucked up.

No, he would eventually restore her. That was a promise he’d made, not just to Blackfire, but to himself as well. The problem was… it was all or nothing. If only Lucien could drip feed Blackfire’s memories back to her one little tidbit at a time, maybe it wouldn’t be quite so bad. But his powers didn’t work like that. Or at least, they didn’t work like that YET.

He supposed if he could get his hands on a telepath who got their powers through their biology, then maybe he could peer into Blackfire’s mind and start picking and choosing what memories to give her back. But as it currently stood, the way he’d taken her memories from her was more of an all-or-nothing block. It had taken experimenting to figure out where to even put the block so that she lost all memories before a certain point. But there was no way to partially remove said block now… if he removed the block, it would all come rushing back at once.

That was why he needed to fill Blackfire’s mind with as many good experiences with her sister as possible while she was still an amnesiac. With drip feeding not an option, all Lucien could really do was prepare the battlefield so to speak. It was as though he was a General on one side of a war… and he had semi-perfect information about what the other side was bringing to bear. He needed to not only match Blackfire’s poor experiences with Starfire with better experiences now, but he also needed to fully overwhelm those bad memories.

Part of him wondered if it was even possible. But he had to hope it could be. After all, Blackfire had agreed to this plan in the first place. She’d willingly consented to allowing him to mess with and block her memories so she could infiltrate the Titans. He’s not sure how fast she expected it all to work out. He’s not sure when she expected to be restored. But a week might already be pushing things. Two weeks might be the limit. Which meant he was on a clock and needed to-

“Mm… it seems we’re being watched…”

Wait, what? Lucien pauses for a moment, having been somewhat on autopilot there for a little bit. He hadn’t stopped fucking Starfire in all that time, and she hadn’t stopped eating out Blackfire… but he HAD held back his release, making Starfire’s cunt even messier as she came for him again and again past the point where he would normally have finished so they could move on to another round.

Neither Blackfire nor Starfire seem to mind this prolonged spit-roasting however, but Blackfire’s words do bring things to a jarring stop. The alien woman’s lidded eyes have slid past Lucien to the door of Starfire’s room, and he twists around to see what she’s talking about… only to see a wide blue eye peeking through a crack in the doorway, frozen in place at being called out.

“Well? Come in already!”

Lucien shoots a surprised glance in Blackfire’s direction, not quite expecting such… generosity. But then, the alien is clearly in a rather relaxed mood at the moment… no doubt because of Starfire’s enthusiastic tongue working away at her sex and clit. Of course, right now Blackfire’s sister is frozen in place, even as the door opens to reveal Terra was the one spying on them.

He wonders how long that had been going on and how he hadn’t noticed her before, but to be fair, enhanced senses didn’t always mean much when you were distracted by what was going on in front of you. Too distracted to pay much mind to what was going on elsewhere. Especially when the distraction was two gorgeous, moaning women with killer bodies and libidos that just wouldn’t quit.

Still, if Lucien is embarrassed over not noticing Terra’s presence… it’s nothing compared to Terra’s embarrassment. The blue-eyed blonde heroine is blushing up a storm as she fidgets in the doorway, looking at the lewd scene on the bed with wide eyes. Until finally, Blackfire scoffs.

“I said come in, didn’t I? And close the door behind you, you’re letting in a draft!”

She wasn’t actually, but Blackfire was clearly going for a certain attitude right now. She saw weakness in Terra’s reaction to being caught and was pouncing on it. Even as an amnesiac, Blackfire had been trained all her life to take advantage of openings wherever she saw them. This though… what exactly was the alien woman planning?

As Terra closes the door with a squeak and then creeps closer at Blackfire’s urging, Lucien slowly slides out of Starfire at long last, leaving his slick, wet, glistening cock bobbing up and down fully erect as he eyes the blonde up and down. He’d wanted to get ahold of Terra’s geokinesis for a while now… and in fact, she was the last member of the Titans he hadn’t grabbed the blueprint of at this point. Well no, he hadn’t made skin contact with Robin either… but seeing as Robin was an unpowered baseline human, Lucien wasn’t exactly prioritizing him.

That said…

“Friend Terra? Why were you watching us have sex?”

Straight from the mouth of babes. Starfire has lifted her head from between Blackfire’s thighs with the latter’s tacit permission and twisted around to blink somewhat lazily at Terra. The effect of her words is apparent though, as Terra goes even redder than she already was, her mouth dropping open but no words coming out. It’s clear the geokinetic doesn’t know what to say. Fortunately, Blackfire does.

Smirking casually, the alien princess lounges back upon her sister’s pillows as though they’re her throne.

“Isn’t it obvious, Koriandr? The human girl is drawn to our bodies. Or perhaps… his body.”

Blackfire’s amusement is tinged with irritation, even as she looks to Lucien. Terra squeaks and jolts at being called out and only then does Lucien realize she’s been sneaking glances at his cock. Oh sure, he noticed her looking… but now he notices that she’s NOT paying nearly as much attention to Blackfire or Starfire’s equally naked, beautiful bodies. Starfire is giving Terra a spectacular view of her ass and thighs right now after all, as well as her arched back. Blackfire, meanwhile, is giving an equally gorgeous view of her entire front, from her full breasts to her chiseled abs, to her glistening wet cunt.

And yet… Terra only has eyes for him. She bites her lower lip at being called out by Blackfire, before finally ducking her head and sheepishly nodding.

“… I like boys…”

That provokes a scoff from Blackfire.

“No, my dear… you like men.”

Even as Terra blushes harder at that correction, Starfire twists around fully, looking a little put out and even pouting at Terra for her tastes.

“But Friend Terra! Why would you limit yourself so?! There is much pleasure to be gained from taking both male and female lovers!”

Terra squirms, looking increasingly uncomfortable. Wow, she must actually be completely straight. She was fine when she was watching him fuck Starfire from behind, he supposed, but now that it’s just the three of them naked watching her, she’s not nearly as fine. Lucien sighs, deciding it’s far past time for him to step in.

“We all have our preferences, Kori. There’s no shame in that, and no call for trying to inject shame into it either, alright?”

Starfire pouts but finally nods. Blackfire just hums consideringly. Terra, meanwhile, looks a little struck by his defense of her. Finally though, she speaks.

“T-Tara…”

Noting the difference in pronunciation, Lucien just raises an eyebrow at the blonde heroine, prompting her to scratch at her arm for a second.

“I-It’s Tara… Tara Markov. Sorry, figured it was appropriate since… well, I’ve seen your face.”

Ah, yeah. There was that, wasn’t there? Sheesh, at this point Robin was going to wind up being the last one to find out who Lucien was, wasn’t he? Though, he didn’t see any reason to tell Tara who his father was. The young heroine clearly didn’t recognize him just by seeing his face at least so…

“Lucien. Pleasure to properly meet you, Tara.”

She smiles and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear at that, ducking her head at that.

“Y-You too…”

Of course, there’s still the elephant in the room. The topic that they need to find a way to broach with some level of tact.

“You want to fuck Lucien, but he’s currently in a relationship with my sister.”

… Or they could broach it that way. Lucien wishes he could say he was surprised, but this WAS Blackfire they were talking about. Tara, for her part, blanches as Blackfire lays it all out right then and there. She squirms briefly under their gazes before finally finding her courage.

“W-Well… I-I just figured… since she was already sharing him with you…”

Blackfire scoffs at that.

“Yes, key word being ‘with’ me, human. Starfire and I share him between us. You wish for my sister to gift you her lover like a present, or like a sex toy to be swapped between the two of you.”

Well shit. As blunt as Blackfire is being, she’s also hitting the nail right on the head. This relationship he has with Starfire and Blackfire is undeniably messy, especially since he only started dating Starfire because Blackfire wanted revenge. But it IS a relationship all the same, and Tara isn’t involved in it. The blonde heroine could be… but there’s a distinct difference between asking Starfire if she can join in, and asking Starfire if she can borrow Lucien like some sort of… well, Blackfire put it best. Like a dildo passed between girls.

“I do not mind!”

Wait, what?

Starfire blushes crimson when both Lucien and Blackfire shoot her incredulous looks. Biting her lower lip, she nevertheless powers through.

“I would not want to be selfish! And… it’s like Lucien said, is it not? We all have our preferences. If Friend Terra wishes to lay with Lucien, who am I to get in the way of their happiness?”

Everyone, Tara included, stares blankly at Starfire for that particular statement. To the point where Starfire finally seems to realize how she sounds…

“A-Ah! I mean… s-so long as you are okay with it… Mistress…”

Or not. Starfire’s second guessing of herself is apparently purely because she realizes Blackfire might have a claim to Lucien at this point too. Ducking her head in shame, she averts her gaze from her sister, even as Blackfire flushes a little at finding herself the center of attention. After a moment, she huffs and crosses her arms over her chest, looking to the side.

“What should I care? If your lover wants to stick his dick in the human girl, who am I to deny him? He’s not MY lover after all. I’m just… sharing him with you. Because you needed the help. So… whatever.”

That was incredibly unconvincing. And yet, suddenly Lucien finds himself the center of attention… and realizes Starfire and Terra were taking Blackfire’s words incredibly seriously. Now the ball was suddenly in his court. They were making HIM the bad guy here. Ugh, how did he end up in situations like this?!

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Reject Terra to keep Blackfire and Starfire (mostly Blackfire) happy - 14%
[X] Try to strike a middle ground by seeing if Terra might be willing to 'join' them after all - 77%

[ ] Take Starfire up on her whoring him out to Terra, have a one-on-one session with the blonde - 9%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

49