Chapter 50: Lady Nagant Pt. 3
1.7k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Also if you've enjoyed reading this story and want to hop on board my next story right at the moment of its conception, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It just started and I'm really excited for it~

The big Five-O!

-x-X-x-
 
As she takes him in her mouth, Nagant has an unobstructed view of Izuku Midoriya’s face. As a result, she sees the moment of indecision and contemplation in his expression. Where he decides whether to let this continue or not. Frankly, she doesn’t know who he thinks he’s fooling. Himself, perhaps? She knows full well that he’s a pervert. This… this was necessary, in order to keep Nezu in the dark.
 
Though admittedly, the purple-haired woman is a little surprised by how good his cock tastes. She’s never performed fellatio on anyone before. That’s not to say she’s not ever had sex, because she has. She’s no virgin. But her life as a Commission Hero had precluded her from ever having a serious relationship, and at least in Nagant’s eyes, oral sex had no place in one night stands.
 
Was that weird? Perhaps. But for her to be willing to kneel down and debase herself by using her mouth on a man’s cock, she had to feel a certain way about that man in turn. Hm, then again, here she was doing exactly that for Izuku Midoriya, wasn’t she?
 
… Even still, she doesn’t stop. Bobbing up and down on his cock dutifully if inexpertly, Lady Nagant sucks away at his growing member, feeling him getting harder and thicker in her mouth as she goes.
 
Midoriya had been quite… convincing. Just listening to the young man, it had become readily apparent that he had a vision for the future. One that Nagant could actually see herself getting behind. A world where heroes were actually heroes and organizations like the Commission wouldn’t have to exist… she wanted to see that world. She wanted to live in that world.
 
Though admittedly, a part of her wondered if she should even be allowed to. As she slides her lips along his growing shaft, as she feels his cockhead tickle the back of her throat, Nagant reflects on her past… and her future. Did she deserve to see the world that Izuku Midoriya wanted to create? Did she deserve to be a part of it?
 
… Part of her said no. Her crimes were too great, too numerous. She deserved to be punished. To be locked away and never see the light of day again. In fact, perhaps she deserved worse than that. Perhaps she deserved death.
 
Such macabre thoughts egg Nagant forward and before she knows it, she’s choking herself on Midoriya’s cock. The young man is well-endowed but its more than that… the taste of his precum has hit her tongue and she finds herself enjoying it far too much, just as she’s enjoying the taste of his member far too much. In light of that, Nagant punishes herself by forcing her way further down his dick than she can possibly handle.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
Face fucking herself upon his member is the least she deserves and she knows that. However, even as she gags and gurgles up and down the length of his shaft, making more and more fluid and saliva as she goes, Nagant reflects that… she doesn’t want to die. Nor does she want to be imprisoned. In the end, it doesn’t really matter what she deserves, does it? Because ultimately, she’s too selfish to turn herself in or off herself for her crimes.
 
It was why she’d taken All for One’s offer in the first place back in the President of the Hero Commission’s office. If she really wanted to, she could have rejected All for One’s offer. Turned herself in for the President’s murder. And served a sentence for that crime in lieu of all the other crimes she’d committed in the dead man’s name.
 
She hadn’t though. She’d let All for One clean up after her. She’d let him sweep it all under the rug. She’d even let him dissolve her ties with the Commission so that she could come and work at UA.
 
… And now she was letting his son have his way with her, because she was selfish. Because a part of her wanted this as much as she wanted to see Midoriya’s better world.
 
“Fuck… I’m getting close.”
 
His warning comes in the midst of her introspection and Nagant pauses for half a moment to consider her options. Then, she begins to suck his cock all the harder and faster, albeit without the previous choking and gagging. Instead, she moves her mouth back to just the first half of his cock, bobbing up and down on THAT at a rapid pace. Until finally, a few moments later, the young man she’s fellating lets out a heartfelt groan.
 
His seed hits her tongue a moment later and Nagant’s eyes widen at how good it tastes. Before she even knows what’s happening, she’s swallowing down his load. It had always been her intention, to be fair. How better to… make her loyalty clear, right? But now it’s not simply about that. No, she’s once again doing something for her own selfish reasons, drinking down Midoriya’s cum because SHE wants it, not for anything else.
 
Loud gulping noises fill the office for a few moments, and then it’s over and Midoriya’s balls have emptied. Pulling back off of his cock with a pop, Nagant rests her backside on her heels as she lays her hands on her knees. Panting a bit from the exertion, the purple-haired woman looks up at Izuku, fully intending to cut things off here.
 
However, before she can do so… the twitching catches her attention and her eyes slowly slide back down the young man’s body to his crotch. Nagant stares for a moment at the sizable, throbbing member… that despite just cumming, is still rock hard and ready for action.
 
She opens her mouth… and then closes it after a moment, unsure what to say. But then… she couldn’t leave a mission half-done, could she? That was never something that had been allowed back at the Commission, and while she might not be with them anymore, it was still something ingrained into her.
 
Seeing Izuku Midoriya’s big fat cock right in front of her, Nagant bites her lower lip… and then reaches down and pulls up her top, removing it entirely. To be fair, it was already stained with significant amounts of drool and saliva. Her bra on the other hand was untouched, but she removes that as well as she exposes herself to Izuku.
 
Wrapping one arm under her bust and lifting it up, Nagant straightens her spine and juts out her chest, looking Midoriya right in the eye.
 
“… How do you want me… sir?”
 
His cock jumps at that, while his eyes widen. He’s silent for a moment… and then he’s moving, fast as a snake. If not for her own training, she wouldn’t have even seen him coming. As it is, she doesn’t try to fight him as he lifts her up off of the ground, spins her around, and plops her right down on the edge of her desk.
 
His hands go to her belt and her pants and he divests her of them as fast as humanly possible… actually, probably faster than humanly possible. But then, they lived in the Age of Quirks. Inhuman was just the name of the game now.
 
Regardless, Nagant is a little embarrassed by how wet she is, even before he places his cockhead against her slit. She’s expecting him to comment… but instead, Midoriya just grunts as he thrusts into her. All she can do is gasp as he fills her with his length, stretching out her insides and… and immediately making her cum a little bit from nothing but that first penetration.
 
The purple-haired woman’s eyes go wide as she experiences that minor orgasm at the end of his cock. She’s never… no man has ever managed to do THAT with her before. Most haven’t even managed to actually get her off before they were done. Of course, none were as well-endowed as Midoriya. But also, she hadn’t fellated any of them ahead of time either.
 
Now she was wondering if she’d been missing out all this time. Or perhaps it was simply a matter of Midoriya being that much better than anyone else. In the end, Nagant doesn’t have long to consider it, because he’s soon fucking her harder than she could have imagined possible. His cock slams in and out of her cunt so fast that the purple-haired woman sees stars, her eyes going crossed and her wanton moans filling the room.
 
She’s normally much more composed than this… but at the same time, she’s normally not impaled upon a big fat cock being railed upon her own desk like this. Nagant just hadn’t expected it to feel THIS good. Having him inside of her was one thing. But the way he was fucking her, the way he was stretching her like no other man before him…
 
The purple-haired woman tries her best to hold back her next climax. She doesn’t want to seem like too much of a slut. But in the end, it soon overtakes her and no amount of trying to resist the pleasure stops Nagant from crying out and cumming explosively upon Midoriya’s cock. She doesn’t deserve to feel this good. She doesn’t deserve for it to be this pleasurable.
 
She-
 
“Kaina.”
 
Still coming back to her senses, Nagant reacts involuntarily to hearing her birth name spoken to her. In an instant, her right arm comes up and rearranges itself into a rifle configuration that plants against Izuku Midoriya’s chest. The both of them freeze at that. Her Quirk still has to be loaded of course, so there’s no real danger unless she makes a bullet from her hair and feeds it into her hand. But even still, the action has been done.
 
And yet, far from being upset or angry with her, Izuku just smiles at her almost pityingly. Nagant narrows her eyes and flushes, not immediately removing the barrel of her Rifle from his chest.
 
“… I don’t go by that name anymore.”
 
Reaching past her arm, Izuku brushes some of her hair out of her face and shakes his head.
 
“You don’t deserve to be punished for the rest of your life for the things that they made you do. And I think… I think the girl you once were would be happy for you to reclaim her name as your own. Your name as your own.”
 
For a long moment, she just stares up at Midoriya in shock. Finally, she pulls back in her Quirk, returning her right arm to normal. But she can’t bring herself to respond. Instead, she turns her head away and just stays quiet as Izuku looks down at her for a long moment before letting out a low sigh.
 
Then, he goes right back to fucking her. He fucks her just as hard and fast as before and despite Nagant’s best efforts to keep her composure and maintain her silent treatment… it’s impossible. It feels too good. It’s not long before involuntary moans are escaping her lips. Her breasts bounce and jiggle with the force of his thrusts. Her body shudders and quivers under him. Finally, she can’t even keep her eyes turned away forever.
 
Eventually, Nagant looks back up at him. At this impossible young man fucking her on her desk, plowing her silly but also… also trying to break away the crust that’s formed around her heart. He’s definitely making far better progress with the first task than the second. And yet… the more she cums for him, the more Nagant wonders if he’s right.
 
Could she ever be redeemed? Could she ever be forgiven? Was it possible… that she could live in the world that Izuku Midoriya wanted to create after all?
 
… One thing was certain. She would help him create his new world if nothing else. Afterwards… afterwards she would decide if she deserved to exist in it or not. For now, Lady Nagant lets herself be drowned in the pleasure that Midoriya is forcing onto her. She lets herself go as he fucks her through orgasm after orgasm, showing just how he’d managed to create a harem out of UA faculty and students alike in such short order. And she… enjoys herself. Just a little bit. For once.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Leaving Lady Nagant, aka Kaina Tsutsumi, behind in her office fucked silly and dripping with his cum, Izuku has a slight smile on his face. He certainly hadn’t minded this detour. Not only had it given him an additional view into his father’s actions leading up to the man’s demise, but it had also resulted in Izuku picking up a new ally.
 
Of course, he would need to be careful with Nagant going forward. She deserved to be treated like more than a weapon, after all. That was why he’d called her by her real name, damn the consequences. She deserved to be treated like a human being, and if no one else was going to do that, then it would have to be Izuku. Even Nezu had tried to use the woman. Honestly, did no one have any class these days?
 
Just as Izuku is thinking that, he steps out of the UA school building and runs right into Momo Yaoyorozu, the beautiful heiress immediately stepping into view the moment she sees him coming.
 
“I-Izuku!”
 
Feeling a little bad considering he’d said he’d be just a moment, Izuku flashes Momo an apologetic smile.
 
“Sorry Momo. Things took a turn for the… well, better I would say. But I didn’t mean to make you wait quite this long, I promise.”
 
Looking nervous but also terribly excited, Momo squirms for a moment before shaking her head.
 
“It’s totally fine, honestly… I figured it would be something like that, so I took a risk and left to prepare before coming back to wait for you~”
 
Izuku blinks at that. Wait, had Momo assumed they would wind up having sex for an hour before even Izuku had known that was happening?
 
… Was he becoming predictable?
 
Before he can get too concerned over that, Momo suddenly grabs him by the hand.
 
“Please… come with me?”
 
Chuckling, Izuku intertwines his fingers with hers and nods.
 
“Of course.”
 
In moments, they’re bundled into a car and driving off. In minutes, they arrive outside of a lavish-looking hotel. Not a love hotel, because of course someone like Momo couldn’t be caught dead at a place like that. And yet… as they make their way in through a back entrance and take an elevator all the way up to the top floor, Izuku figures he already knows where this is going.
 
Though, as they finally arrive at the penthouse suite and Momo leads him in, even he has to admit, he doesn’t know who to expect. He didn’t bother keeping an eye on Momo, wanting it to be a surprise when the time finally came. And so… seeing Itsuka Kendo naked and tied up on an incredibly extravagant bed is as much a surprise as it is a delight.
 
She blushes as his eyes fall upon her and quickly looks away, but her heaving chest and wet slit makes it obvious how aroused she is right now. Meanwhile, Momo hugs him from behind, pressing her tits into his back and roaming her hands up and down his front before reaching for his crotch.
 
“She’s all ours, I-zu-ku. What do you want to do with her first?”
 
-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[  ] Let Momo decide, he wants to see what SHE will do - 31%

[X] Focus on Momo first to establish the pecking order, make Itsuka watch - 63%
[  ] Get right to it and enjoy Itsuka Kendo, the prize that his lovely girlfriend has prepared for him - 6%

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

35