Chapter 90: The Catgirls
675 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Wonder what Koneko and Kuroka have gotten up to...

-x-X-x-

Catgirl Maid Café.

If you’d told Issei years ago that Koneko and Kuroka would eventually go into business together, he would have been a little flummoxed by the thought. If you’d told him that they would go into business together in order to operate a catgirl maid café, he would have laughed in your face. And yet…

“Ah, Master Hyoudou, please right this way~”

Greeted at the door by one of the café’s workers, Issei just offers the young woman bowing before him a polite smile. She’s not an actual catgirl anymore then she’s an actual maid, of course. The ears and tail are both prosthetics, though it should be said that they’re very lifelike prosthetics, with each set of ears and tail carefully made to match up to the natural hair color of their wearer. With the ears carefully nestled into the hair, they really do look like they might actually belong there.

Led through the front-facing portion of the café, Issei very carefully doesn’t pay any mind to the customers. He’s well aware that this sort of establishment can appeal to the lowest common denominator of humanity at times, but while it technically IS his place to judge humankind now, seeing as he’s taken over for God with a capital G, Issei isn’t on the clock at the moment, so to speak.

The catgirl maid brings him up a flight of stairs and up to the café’s second floor, where the VIP rooms lie. Of course, in this case, the café only has one VIP member and has only ever had one VIP member… Issei himself.

Indeed, as he’s led into the private VIP room and sits down at a table there, the catgirl maid bites her lower lip while producing a very special menu for him.

“Is there anything I can do for you personally, Master Hyoudou.”

The menu, unlike the normal menu that everyone downstairs is supplied with, is filled with sexually suggestive things. And indeed, any and all of the Catgirl Maid Café’s staff are ready and even eager to serve Issei… mostly because they know there’s a massive bonus in it for them if they do a good job. But today…

“Thank you, but that will be all. I’m told the Sisters will be attending to me personally today.”

The young woman jolts at the mention of her bosses, eyes widening briefly before she hastily nods and takes back the menu.

“O-Of course sir! F-Forget I asked sir, I w-would hate to impose!”

With that, the nameless ‘catgirl maid’ beats a hasty retreat. She’s barely been gone a minute when the door opens and admits Kuroka in her place. Smiling like the cat who caught the canary, the raven-haired Nekoshou steps in and closes the door behind her. Dressed as a sexy maid, the catgirl’s ears twitch atop her head, even as she makes her way up to the table.

“Ah… Master has come for a visit. What can this lowly servant do for Master, exactly?”

Issei just stares at Kuroka in amusement. Needless to say, she was a lot more relaxed these days. With her and Koneko’s safety secured, she’d been able to truly let go.

For a moment, he just studies her. When you looked at them from a distance side by side, the prosthetics that the staff downstairs were wearing definitely helped Kuroka and Koneko blend in. But only because the two actual Nekomata were doing their part to make their very real, lifelike body parts seem like prosthetics, limp and lifeless.

Right now, Kuroka isn’t doing any of that. Meaning her tail is flicking back and forth behind her, her ears are twitching in anticipation atop her head… and her cat-like eyes bat aggressively as she gives him a wicked grin of excitement and anticipation. Chuckling softly, Issei leans back in the private booth he’s sat on and hums.

“I don’t know… what CAN you do for me, Kuroka?”

Kuroka’s eyes light up as Issei puts the ball in her court. She always enjoys it when he gives her the option for how they’re going to play with one another. Without missing a beat, the sexy maid darts up to the edge of the table, her hands clasped behind her back and her chest thrust out in his direction.

“Allow this maid to show you, Master!”

Without further ado, she drops to her hands and knees and crawls under the table. Issei smiles at the lack of hesitation, even as Kuroka nestles herself between his legs and makes quick work of his pants and boxers. Extracting his cock from its confines in record time, she quickly takes him into her mouth and begins to suck on his dick right then and there.

Moaning softly around his member, Kuroka bobs up and down on his length as Issei leans back in the booth, angled so that he can look down and see her glowing slitted cat eyes looking up at him from under the table’s edge. Kuroka doesn’t hesitate to go all out either, her hands working at his balls and the base of his shaft as well, even as she swirls her tongue around his glans and slides her lips along his member.

It’s not long after Kuroka has settled into place and begin orally pleasuring him that the door to the private room opens up again. This time Koneko herself steps into the room, carrying a tray of tea and snacks, closing the door behind her with her hip.

Unlike Kuroka and the rest of the catgirl maid café’s staff, Koneko is not wearing a maid uniform. Instead, as the manager of the café, she’s dressed very professionally, with a pencil skirt and a button-up white shirt. She looks like quite the mature young woman all these years later, having filled out quite nicely with more time and a few children under her belt.

However, she still has the café’s aesthetic down pat, what with her white cat ears nestled amidst her white locks and her two cat tails swishing back and forth in the air behind her. The not-so-hidden Nekomata has a slight smirk on her face as her eyes dart down to the table… or rather, past the table to the other catgirl hidden underneath.

“Master Hyoudou. I suspected that no one had brought you refreshments yet, so I took the liberty of procuring them for you.”

Making her way over to the table, Koneko sets the tray down and then sits herself down on the booth next to Issei, folding her legs up under herself. Only then does she finally lay eyes on Kuroka, acting briefly surprised as she hums in disapproval.

“Ah, of course. What a naughty kitty, so desperate for her cream that she doesn’t even remember to take care of the Master first.”

Kuroka lets out a muffled protest at that, but it’s hard for both Issei and Koneko to take the Nekoshou seriously when she can’t even be bothered to take her mouth off of his cock long enough to defend herself. Chuckling, Issei wraps an arm around Koneko’s waist, sliding his hand down to grope her ass as the café owner leans forward to pour them both a cup of tea.

“How are the kids, Koneko?”

Gracing him with a happy little smile as she wiggles her ass in his grasp, Koneko hums.

“They’re doing well, Issei. Spending time with Buchou and her family at the moment. Kuroka and I will probably head over there after this as well… and you’re welcome to join us, of course.”

Issei considers that for a moment before tilting his head to the side.

“I don’t know. There are certain groups in the Underworld who prefer if I maintain my distance from that realm as much as possible.”

“Fuck them.”

Both Issei and Koneko jolt in surprise at that, mostly because those words didn’t come from Koneko’s mouth. Rather, they came from down below, between Issei’s legs. It would seem that the catgirl maid who’s nestled herself betwixt his thighs has finally found reason enough to pull her mouth off of his cock. Having freed her breasts from the confines of her sexy uniform, Kuroka wraps her large tits around his shaft, lightly peppering his dick tip with kisses as she looks up from under the table at him with glowing cat eyes.

“I’m serious. Fuck those posers. Come anyways. Give the Devils the middle finger and spend some time with all of us… it’ll be fun.”

Issei raises an eyebrow in amusement, only to glance over to the side as Koneko presses herself against his arm.

“Mm, normally I would take my big sister to task for being so naughty… but I have to agree with her in this case. Fuck them, Issei. Come anyways.”

Issei looks between them both for a moment before laughing.

“Hah! Well, what am I supposed to do when both the devil and the angel on my shoulder are advocating for the exact same thing?”

Koneko blushes at being referred to as an angel, while Kuroka just smirks, quite enjoying her part as the devil. Still, with that settled it’s time to focus on the matter at hand. Pushing the table away from him with one hand, Issei slides his other hand through Koneko’s white locks and pulls her down. Not encountering any resistance, he brings the catgirl manager down to his crotch where she happily takes the top couple of inches of his cock into her mouth and begins to suckle at them. All while her most authentic catgirl maid continues to give him picture perfect paizuri, working her breasts up and down the rest of his shaft without fail.

The two Nekomata sisters moan and mewl for him as they work together to pleasure his cock with their mouths and tits. Until finally, Issei can’t hold back any longer. With a loud groan, he proceeds to cum all over their faces and chests, with Koneko pulling back at the last second to truly let the deluge of cream coat not just her features but also splash back and hit her big sister as well.

Without missing a beat, the two catgirls proceed to fall upon one another in ravenous lust, licking each other clean with Kuroka even sucking Koneko’s stained white blouse of the cum currently seeping into it. Amused by this, Issei lifts them both up and lays them down on the table, where they quickly position themselves for him. Kuroka on bottom and Koneko on top, with the younger catgirl once again dominating her big sister.

This was how their dynamic had been ever since he’d brought them back together all those years ago. Ever since their initial reunion, Koneko had taken charge of Kuroka… and Kuroka had willingly let her. The Nekoshou just didn’t have it in her to go against her sister… and once Koneko had him inside of her, she seemed to find the confidence and strength to put Kuroka in her place.

Moving into position behind them both, Issei admires their crotches for a moment. Koneko’s ass is currently contained in her pencil skirt and makes for quite the delectable sight as he runs his hands over her perky posterior and gropes her bottom through the skirt to his heart’s content. But as much as her skirt shapes her ass perfectly… it is in the way right now.

Sliding it up, Issei soon reveals Koneko’s panty hose. Which doesn’t survive long before his hands as he tears a hole open. The Nekomata squeaks at this and does toss a glare over her shoulder at him, but she doesn’t really protest the treatment before turning back and continuing to lick Kuroka’s face clean.

Speaking of Kuroka… getting access to HER pussy is even easier, since all Issei has to do is hike up her skirt and reveal the fact that she’s going commando underneath. The two catgirls’ cunts are soon rubbing against one another now that they’re both exposed, allowing Issei to slide his cock between their lower lips as they moan happily into each other’s mouths.

He doesn’t wait long after that to thrust into one of them… Koneko to start. He could have alternated between them of course; he’d done so before… but this time he decides to do things a little differently. Instead of fucking them both at the same time, Issei focuses solely on Koneko, pounding her pussy directly as she moans wantonly into Kuroka’s mouth. He fucks her through orgasm after orgasm, drilling deep into her sex… and ultimately, delivers a filling creampie to her womb in short order.

By the time Issei is finished with Koneko, she’s covered in sweat and trembling in her sister’s arms. Kuroka hugs her tightly, moaning right alongside her younger sister as Issei unloads inside of Koneko’s womb. Those moans take on a very different inflection however when he drives his still-hard cock into Kuroka as well a second later.

Fucking the naughty Nekoshou maid while she lays there underneath her creampied sister is a treat in and of itself… but then, Issei expected nothing less. Kuroka is nothing if not imminently fuckable and drop dead sexy. Her pussy walls tighten and clench down around his cock, milking him just like Koneko’s did, much to Issei’s immense satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Koneko herself is quick to recover from her latest mind melting orgasm at the end of Issei’s dick. The Nekomata is nothing if not sturdy, as evidenced by the fact that she was reincarnated as a Rook in Rias Gremory’s peerage all those years ago. Coming back around from being plowed silly, the younger catgirl quickly helps Issei overwhelm her big sister. Kuroka could handle his cock buried inside of her depths. She could even handle Koneko being all over her, rubbing against her and dominating her with kisses.

But both at the same time? Kuroka wasn’t able to withstand such an assault. And so the catgirl maid is soon driven mad as she’s fucked silly, cumming again and again underneath Koneko and upon Issei’s cock, until finally she manages to milk him of his seed at long last. Her hips buck and her insides spasm as she clenches and squeezes and drags out every last drop of Issei’s third cum load.

Only once he’s creampied both of them does he pull back, looking on in amusement as the Nekomata Sisters moan and wriggle and writhe atop one another. Issei just chuckles and shakes his head in wry amusement, able to easily tell that they’re putting on a show for him and trying to entice him to go another round… or another dozen, more like.

Well, there was no harm in it, right? They had plenty of time before they were likely to be expected anywhere. And with Issei being the only VIP member of the catgirl maid café that Koneko and Kuroka ran, it wasn’t like anyone was going to interrupt them up here. So… why not…

With a smirk, Issei steps forward and grabs hold of Koneko by the hips again, allowing himself to be enticed into quite a few more rounds of naughty, debauched catgirl fun.

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

8