Chapter 4: The Submission
3.4k 4 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She might very well be of use to us…
 
Issei cocks his head to the side in acknowledgement of the words, even as he ponders the Fallen Angel knelt before him. She was a coward, and part of him was disgusted by that. Another part, the part that was a dragon, felt that it was only appropriate she submit to him. After all, he WAS a dragon, and she was little more than a crow with blackened wings in comparison.
 
You’re not wrong. It’s the place of those beneath us to bow before our strength, in the end.
 
Yes, Ddraig had made that very clear, in the time they’d been together. It was just… Issei had always been a little lazy. He preferred to just enjoy life to the fullest. He wasn’t some sort of Domineering Dragon, or something like that. Or at least, he hadn’t been until Murayama and Katase had woken him up. Really, it was all their fault, those two girls. They’d been the ones who were not-so-secret perverts, getting off on having him defeat them and then take his sexual gratification from them.
 
If he hadn’t let them pull him into their games, he would never have fallen onto the radar of the Devils who even now made Kuoh Academy their home. Though, whether this Fallen Angel would still have come after him or not was another story entirely. Cocking his head to the side, Issei decides to make that his first question, even as the kneeling woman trembles before him, his claws still around her neck as well as poised to disembowel her at the faintest provocation.
 
“What put you on my scent, hm? Why did you come after me?”
 
Her eyes flicker this way and that, and Issei lets out a low growl at seeing her already looking for a way out. A slight squeeze of her fragile little throat at the same time as that growl puts the fear back in her, nice and proper. Whimpering, she quickly answers him.
 
“Y-Your Gear! The Sacred Gear t-that resides within your soul! I thought you were just a normal human, b-but everyone knows about the Devil bitches in Kuoh! They would have recruited you eventually, a-and then you’d just be another enemy us Fallen would have to fight d-down the road!”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side at that, taking her in, trying to gauge how truthful the Fallen Angel is being with him.
 
She’s speaking the truth… but there’s a malice beyond that as well, obviously. She IS a Fallen Angel. If it were just your death she was after, she could have attempted to do it far quicker. She wanted it to hurt. She wanted to twist the knife before she pulled it free of your heart and left you bleeding out. She’s an evil sort of bitch, that’s for certain.
 
Issei snorts indelicately at Ddraig’s assessment, causing the Fallen Angel to flinch away from him in fear. But he’s pretty sure his draconic passenger isn’t wrong. This creature before him is cowardly, and cruel, and malicious to the core. She’s Fallen for a reason… but at the same time, Issei isn’t really one to pass judgment. It’s not like he’s some moral, upstanding follower of God or something anyways.
 
Perhaps it was time for another question. Perhaps this question should have been the first he asked.
 
“What is your actual name? I assume Yuuma was just an assumed identity, and I’m getting sick of referring to you in my head as ‘that Fallen Angel’.”
 
Biting her lower lip, ‘that Fallen Angel’ looks a little bit recalcitrant about answering, for a moment. So Issei tightens his grip again, squeezing down on her throat until she’s reminded what it’s like to be choked out by his draconic claws. She scrabbles at his gauntlet, unable to find purchase, and when Issei sinks his other claws into her flesh just a quarter of an inch, she freezes up altogether. Loosening his grip on her throat finishes the process of loosening her lips altogether.
 
“I-I am called Raynare.”
 
Issei nods at this, mulling over the name in his head.
 
“Raynare… let’s talk elsewhere. I assume that you can hide this form of yours again with little trouble?”
 
“Y-Yes…”
 
And like that, it’s decided. Issei pulls back his claws, Raynare rises to her feet and transforms once more into ‘Yuuma’, complete with her cute little top and skirt and everything. Issei’s own draconic armor flows back into him, disappearing like it was never there at all. She watches this with fear in her face, and a sort of tremble in her, flinching when he holds out his arm to her.
 
“Well? Come along.”
 
Eventually, she takes hold of his arm. As soon as she does, Issei leans in close and murmurs into the Fallen Angel’s ear, causing Raynare to freeze up as she listens to him.
 
“Attack me again, and I will not hesitate to kill you. You get one second chance.”
 
The trembling gets worse from that point on, but at the very least, she doesn’t try to manifest another spear and stick it into his gut while they walk along in such close proximity to each other. Issei is ready for it, just in case it happens. Dragon scales shift and scrape against the inside of his skin, and perhaps the Fallen Angel at his side senses his overall irritation, because she doesn’t say a word as he leads her to the one place he can.
 
Can’t take her home, because of his parents. Can’t have her take him somewhere, because he doesn’t trust her at all. In the end, where else can he take his date for the evening, but a love motel?
 
-x-X-x-
 
“You’re an eager one, aren’t you?”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side as Raynare slides her substantial, large breasts up and down his erection, her tongue lapping at the head of his cock. The moment that they’d found themselves alone in the love motel and Issei had sat down on the end of the bed, Raynare had dropped her disguise again and sank to her knees before him, pulling the straps that barely covered her fat tits away and exposing her chest to him. Now, with her blackened angelic wings splayed out behind her, she was doing her level best to satisfy him sexually, working at an almost feverish pace.
 
He wonders just how much of it is born out of fear, and how much if it is prompted from the way he played with her earlier in the day, during their ‘date’. It’s probably a mix of both. Given the interest he showed in her body and the way he teased and toyed with her in the diner, Raynare likely assumes that this is the way she can best serve him. Her words don’t disabuse Issei of that notion.
 
“I c-can be useful to you… I’m just… showing you how useful I can be.”
 
Her eyes flicker between his expressionless face and the cockhead that’s constantly poking up from between her tits, out of the top of her cleavage. After seeing no immediate reaction from him, she quickly goes back to lapping at his member, all while her tits get more and more lubed up by her drool, making the passage slicker and slicker.
 
Issei hums at that, and enjoys the attention, just for a little while. It was the least she could do, after he’d been so nice to her earlier, and she’d responded by trying to kill him. Really, this was how you reciprocated when a boy you took out on a date brought you to orgasm in the middle of a diner. Not with spears of light and threats of violence.
 
Still, while he wasn’t going to tell Raynare to stop, there was more that he wanted from the Fallen Angel beyond sexual gratification.
 
“Tell me why you’re here in this city. I know it couldn’t possibly be just me you were after.”
 
Raynare hesitates for a moment at that, but a look up at Issei’s face has her answering without anymore threats of violence.
 
“N-No… we weren’t sent here for you at all, actually. You were just a target of opportunity, one that I discovered on my own and decided to… deal with before you could become a threat.”
 
Issei snorts derisively at that.
 
“And that worked out for you so well…”
 
Blushing profusely, Raynare ducks her head and averts her gaze. He wonders if she’s wet, right now. Defeated so easily, and now forced to answer his questions while giving him a titjob? She’s a coward, but is she the kind of woman to get wet from this sort of situation?
 
“Stand up.”
 
Raynare hesitates, freezing at first… but then she obeys, pulling away from his cock and standing so that she’s right in front of him. Reaching out entirely casually, Issei grabs the crotch of her ‘armor’, what could barely be called bikini bottoms, and forces it aside before shoving two fingers up into her cunt. The Fallen Angel’s legs buckle immediately, and she lets out a hearty moan as Issei finds her not just wet, but positively soaking. Her insides cling to his fingers, gripping and squeezing as he twists them this way and that, working his digits in and out of her a few times experimentally.
 
“A-Ah, ah, ah… p-please…”
 
Issei’s eyes flicker up to Raynare’s face, which is contorted in pleasure and currently bright red. He’s not sure what he’s asking of her, so he cocks his head to the side and lifts an eyebrow.
 
“Please what?”
 
Misunderstanding his meaning, willful or otherwise, Raynare bites her lower lip and lowers her gaze submissively.
 
“Please sir… p-please make me cum…”
 
Issei considers that for a second… and then pulls his fingers free of her sopping wet cunt.
 
“No.”
 
Raynare shudders at his refusal, a sharp exhale as she looks at him with wide eyes.
 
“You haven’t earned it yet. Get back on your knees and put those big fat knockers of yours to use. While you’re doing so, you can tell me exactly WHY you were really here, and who else you’re working with. Then, maybe if you’re a good girl, I’ll let you cum.”
 
Now that Issei knows Raynare is just another horny, needy bitch who loves to be defeated and conquered, just like the Kendo Club Captains, he feels more comfortable treating her poorly in a sexual manner. Perhaps he won’t kill her after all. Perhaps she can be tamed properly, and the threat she represents neutralized in another way.
 
Doing as she’d told, Raynare kneels and once again begins to give him an enthusiastic titjob. At the same time, she proceeds to give him not-quite-as-enthusiastic information on what she’s doing here and who she’s working with. Issei watches her closely, looking for lies, but surprisingly enough, they never come. Even though she’s hesitant, it becomes abundantly clear that she wants him to fuck her, and that seems to make her lips rather… loose.
 
Her superior was a Fallen Angel of significant power, supposedly. Azazel, the Governor General of all Fallen Angels, everywhere. That alone was interesting information, given that Issei had not known that Fallen Angels were so… organized.
 
Hmph, such things are beneath dragons.
 
Right. On top of that, Raynare was apparently in charge of this current Fallen Angel expedition, though Issei got the impression from the way she spoke of her subordinates that her position of leadership was… precarious. Besides her, there were three other Fallen Angels in the city. Dohnaseek, Kalawarner, and Mittelt. Along with a spattering of excommunicated exorcists, with more of those arriving every day.
 
Raynare was all too happy to describe each of her subordinates to him, detailing their appearances and their weaknesses. It was clear that she cared little for them in comparison to herself. But then, Issei had already pegged her for a coward, so that made sense. At the end of the day though, it was their true mission in the city that made Issei sure he was going to have to interfere.
 
When Raynare told him her plans for this healer, this Asia Argento, he knew he was going to end up getting involved.
 
Heh, it’s not normally us dragons who go around saving the damsels in distress. Unless you’re finally starting a hoard? A hoard of maidens isn’t the strangest thing I’ve heard of. Though this bitch wouldn’t necessarily count as a maiden.
 
Issei’s nostrils flare at the thought of making a… hoard. Ddraig had spoken of the concept before, but Issei had never felt the need. He still didn’t, but he knew he wanted to help Asia, even if it was to just make sure she didn’t fall into the hands of Raynare’s subordinates, now that Raynare was his. His? Hm, had he already decided to claim her? How would she feel about that?
 
Deciding to test the waters, Issei cocks his head to the side again.
 
“I’m going to fuck you now, Raynare. Assume the position.”
 
He suspected that she wouldn’t be very resistant to the idea, and Issei is proven right when Raynare IMMEDIATELY spins about and pushes her face and tits down into the floor of the love motel without a single ounce of hesitation, her hips rising into the air and her cunt exposed and gushing wet before his eyes. Standing up, Issei doesn’t kneel behind her. Instead he crouches over the submissive Fallen Angel and presses into her cunt from above, grabbing her hips, lodging the head of his cock into her entrance… and then thrusting down with all his might.
 
Raynare’s orgasmic cry is somewhat surprising, but not all that unexpected. She cums on the spot, climaxing around his massive member as Issei begins to pile drive it down into her. And as he fucks her, he speaks, his voice deep and gravelly, his words strong in their finality.
 
“You belong to me now, Raynare of the Grigori. For the attempt on my life, I will take your life and do with it as I please. You will serve me; you will obey me. Do you understand? The cost for betrayal will be high… if you would rather it end now…”
 
“N-No! I will serve! I-I was a fool for trying to kill you, I… I will obey, M-Master!”
 
Issei hums at that, continuing to fuck Raynare into the ground. She enjoys it, even more than he is from the look of things. Her orgasmic cries continue to split the air, her mewling and moaning interspersed between. She claws at the ground, tearing up the carpet with her strength, but she never resists. She submits fully, and while Issei knows he’ll never be able to fully trust her, more than likely, in this moment he believes that she believes her own words, that her submission is real.
 
Which means it’s time to turn his gaze towards the next obstacle in his way. If he’s going to save this healer, he needs to deal with the biggest threat to her. At the moment, there’s no denying that that’s the other Fallen Angels Raynare has brought into the city beneath her. The exorcists, Issei is sure will scatter the moment that their supernatural firepower is gone. But these three Grigori that Raynare commands are more likely to try to take control in the event of her disappearance.
 
So Issei will have to take control instead. Or kill them all. Those are his options, aren’t they? Though, as Issei sees it, he has three paths forward. Kill the male Fallen and take the two female Fallen as servants in the same way that he’s taken Raynare, if they are amenable as she was. From what she’s told him of them, they’d likely submit to his strength.
 
He could also keep all three alive though. He has no sexual desire for the male, obviously, but that doesn’t mean this Dohnaseek couldn’t still be of use to Issei in purely platonic ways, as a foot soldier, or a guard, or even information gatherer. Issei couldn’t assure the male Fallen’s loyalty through copious amounts of rough, dominating sex though. Of course, was he a fool for thinking that he could control ANY of them through such a thing?
 
The final option was killing all three of them. Raynare, he’d already decided to spare. But perhaps she’s the only one he should spare. Perhaps the other Fallen should die, and the exorcists should be scattered. Then, Issei could ensure this Asia Argento’s safety in his own time.
 
As he continues to pound down into Raynare’s cunt, the Fallen Angel squealing and moaning and her ass bouncing and jiggling with every thrust, Issei ponders his options, wondering just what he was going to decide to do next.

112