Chapter 8: Akeno Makes Her Move
2.9k 4 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprisingly enough, things quiet down in the week that follows the meeting between him, Rias, and Sona. Issei does his best to keep his ‘dalliances’ out of the public eye, which basically means that when Murayama and Katase want to go another round, he fucks them both in private, away from the eyes of the Girl’s Kendo Club. He’s sure that that disappoints some of the Kendo Club’s members, but truth be told, Issei doesn’t really need an audience, it just enhances the experience a bit.
 
Still, after the way he left things off with the female devils who had effectively invaded his home the week before, Issei was expecting SOMETHING to happen eventually. So, he wasn’t all that surprised when the door suddenly opened in the middle of class, and Akeno Himejima stepped inside, smiling benignly, her beautiful body barely contained in the Kuoh Academy Girl’s Uniform.
 
The teacher stutters to a halt at the start of the room and blinks at the disruption. Before he can properly gather his thoughts and say something, Akeno overrides the middle-aged man and holds out a note.
 
“Sorry Sensei, but I’ve been assigned to pull Issei Hyoudou out of class for a very important meeting. Here’s the note!”
 
Issei watches, even as half the eyes in the room turn towards him (the other half remaining fixed on Akeno’s beautiful figure) as his teacher takes the note from Akeno’s outstretched hand, trying desperately not to stare for too long at the beautiful black-haired woman before him in the process. Flicking the note open, the teacher reads it quickly before coughing and nodding to Akeno.
 
“E-Everything seems to be in order here… Issei, go on ahead. And take your things with you, it seems you’ll be out for the rest of the period.”
 
Issei cocks an eyebrow but doesn’t argue. He’s curious now, about a number of things. Packing his things, the young man heads to the front of the room, and then follows Akeno out of the classroom entirely when she gives him a smug little smirk, only to twirl around on her heel and start walking away, just like that. There’s some murmuring that builds into a dull roar as Issei steps through the doorway and finally departs, and some ineffectual attempts from the teacher to try to get his class back in order as the rumor mill starts up in earnest with Issei and Akeno’s departure.
 
But Issei doesn’t pay that much mind, he’s too focused on Akeno’s swaying backside. He takes it in with the confidence of a man who knows that the woman in front of him is only staying in front of him because she WANTS him to look. And from the way Akeno sways her hips so perfectly on every step so that her shorter-than-regulation skirt swishes and flicks this way and that, giving tantalizing glimpses of her thighs but nothing more… yeah, Akeno wants him to look.
 
Still, he’s not precisely glued to her ass or anything like that, nor is he the type of person to allow himself to be led along like a puppy or whatever. Eventually, Issei’s curiosity gets the better of him.
 
“What did the note say, to get me out of class?”
 
Akeno giggles as she flashes a grin at him back over her shoulder, followed by a wink.
 
“Certainly not the truth! Come along, Issei~”
 
Issei just follows after Akeno, humming to himself, wondering where this path might lead, at the end of the day. Was he taking her to Rias? Was Gremory going to make some further offer without consulting Sona, to try and steal him again. She’d have to offer him quite a lot to even have a chance, and Issei was pretty sure she simply didn’t have enough. At least, not enough to see him joining her peerage. Other things… maybe they could work something out.
 
But in the end, he turns out to be wrong. Akeno doesn’t lead him to Rias, in fact, she takes him somewhere else entirely. As she takes out a key and opens the door for him, Issei just lifts an eyebrow and then steps forward, into what turns out to be an entirely empty lounge room. There are couches and comfy armchairs galore, but the place is just a tad dusty, as if it still sees regular cleaning by the janitorial staff, but not regular usage by anyone else.
 
Issei turns around when he hears the click of a lock behind him. There, Akeno stands, having just locked the door. She has an interesting look on her face. It’s a mixture of conniving and anticipation, of wicked excitement and intense staring. Staying where he is in the middle of the lounge room, Issei waits for her to come to him.
 
Taking two steps forward, Akeno stops, and her smile grows a bit, becoming almost manic in its intensity.
 
“I’ve had all week to think about you, Issei Hyoudou. I’ve had all week to think about this moment. I know you now… I know what you need.”
 
Issei watches, eyebrows raising, as Akeno suddenly runs her hands across her body. With a flare of magical power, her school uniform begins to transform into something else. He soaks it in, not moving from his position, not looking away even once. He watches as Akeno transforms herself from a voluptuous, buxom schoolgirl… into what can only be called a dominatrix.
 
There’s no other word for the change in looks. From the black leather corset and leotard combo she’s wearing, to the arm-length black gloves, to the thigh-high stiletto boots that she now has on her legs. Her creamy thighs are fully on display now, as are her pale shoulders and her upper chest, down to her impressive cleavage. The rest of her is covered in black.
 
To complete the display, Akeno summons a riding crop of all things into one of her gloved hands. Stepping forward, she slaps the end of it into her other gloved hand and licks her lips salaciously as she looks Issei up and down, as if inspecting a piece of meat. After a moment, she giggles teasingly behind her hand at his complete lack of reaction or action.
 
“What’s the matter, Issei? Cat got your tongue? I thought as much~”
 
Slowly, Akeno circles around him, her stiletto heels clicking across the floor, her eyes roaming up and down his body. She brings the riding crop up and slides it across his unmoving frame as she does so.
 
“I knew it from the moment I saw you. You have a lot of power, Issei. And you use it to lord over those girls that are too weak to handle you… but that’s just it. All you’ve ever had are girls.”
 
Stopping in front of him again, the devilish dominatrix plants a gloved hand on her chest.
 
“You haven’t had a woman like ME before.”
 
The riding crop comes up between his legs, but Issei doesn’t even grunt as she runs it across his crotch.
 
“Now then… why don’t you show me what we’re working with, and we can get started on today’s… lesson.”
 
For a moment, Issei and Akeno just stare at each other, the former expressionless, and the latter grinning wickedly, like the cat that caught the canary. Then, slowly, he reaches down and begins to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. Akeno’s grin only widens in anticipation.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! SORRY! I’M SORRY! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! UNFF UNFF UNFF!!!”
 
Issei certainly isn’t going to stop at this point. He’s having far too much fun fucking Akeno Himejima into a stupor. The would-be dominatrix is currently folded up on one of the couches in a rather humiliating position. With her back curved along the back of the couch, she has her legs spread and high up in the air. Issei holds one by the ankle, but his other hand has snaked back behind her head to grab her ponytail at the base, controlling the movement of her neck and forcing her to look up into his eyes, even as his big fat cock pounds into her cunt again and again.
 
Her corset is ripped to shreds and her big, full breasts are bouncing and jiggling all over the place, while the crotch of her leotard has also been torn out, exposing her pussy, which Issei is taking full advantage of by tenderizing it with his cock. He’s fucking her nice and hard, and by this point, Akeno has lost control of not only the situation, but herself as well.
 
The riding crop is left discarded on the floor, even as Akeno squeals and shrieks her apologies, her eyes crossed and her tongue sticking straight out of her mouth every time he forces an explosive orgasm out of her. Of course, that doesn’t stop her from acting like an utter fool in between orgasms.
 
“SORRY! I WAS WRONG! I WAS SO WRONG! FUCK ME, ISSEI! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH-MMPH!!!”
 
Rolling his eyes, Issei leans in and covers Akeno’s mouth with his own. To his surprise, this provokes the strongest reaction of all. The dark-haired girl goes bright red at the sudden kiss, her eyes focusing on his eyes and her tongue submitting to his tongue as he does his level best to stick it down the back of her throat. She seems almost… embarrassed about the kiss, in a way that she obviously wasn’t embarrassed about everything else that had happened since he’d taken control of the situation and she’d so easily caved before him.
 
It was obvious that while Akeno had a bit of sadist in her, she was also very much a masochist at heart. How much of either she truly was, was irrelevant. Because at the end of the day, when faced with Issei’s sheer will, she’d crumbled like a stack of cards. He was curious to know whether she’d always planned to do so or not, but in the end, it really wasn’t that important at the moment. What was important was fucking her nice and hard until she couldn’t walk straight for a week.
 
That’s what Issei does. Though, now that she’s no longer able to shriek about ‘losing’ and being ‘sorry’ and ‘wrong’, Akeno almost seems to be getting even more into it. Getting over her embarrassment in regard to the kissing, the dark-haired devil reaches out and wraps her arms around his neck, and then her legs around his back, she clings to him as he fucks into her again and again in a classic mating press, and completely submits in every possible way to his conquering cock, tongue, and hands.
 
With a grunt that’s swallowed up by Akeno’s lips, Issei finally begins to cum. He does so without any further warning, prompting Akeno’s eyes to go wide, and then fully and properly roll back in her head as she ahegaos right there in front of him, climaxing hard around his jizzing cock. The two of them are lost in the throes of mutual pleasure for a time, Issei pumping a thick load deep into her quim, and Akeno orgasming her brains out, her pussy juices squirting out from the sides of his cock stretching out her pussy.
 
When they’re both done, Issei pulls back, but he’s not finished with her yet. His grip on her ponytail is still strong as he drags Akeno off of the couch and onto her knees, forcing the dominated dominatrix down to eye level with his messy, still-hard cock. The moment that her dazed gaze focuses on his shaft, the moment that she properly sees him and the state of things, Akeno lets out a heartfelt moan of appreciation and excitement, and promptly opens her mouth nice and wide, rolling her tongue out in an extremely lewd manner.
 
Smiling appreciatively at this, Issei sticks his cock into Akeno’s mouth, and then right down her throat. He doesn’t waste time letting her get used to the length or anything like that, he just grabs hold of the base of her ponytail with both hands and begins to face fuck her, right then and there.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Akeno chokes on his cock most quickly, gagging as she’s forces to deep throat him then and there on her knees. Her hands come up and she grabs his legs, but she doesn’t try to pull away. In point of fact, it’s the opposite. She slides her hands AROUND his legs, and drags him in even further, pulling herself down his cock at the same time until eventually, her lips suction down around the base of his dick. She looks up at him then, eyes watery and tears starting to fall, and Issei looks back down at her with an approving smile.
 
There’s something to be said about turning the tables on a dominatrix, even if he still wasn’t entirely sure Akeno actually WAS a dominatrix. Maybe she’d just thought this would be the best way to get him to teach her that her place was at his feet, not trying to control him? Issei honestly couldn’t say for sure. All he knew was that here she was now, happily choking on his dick as he face fucked her, offering no resistance in any way, shape or form.
 
With how tight and wet and hot her mouth is, and how it feels to have her throat convulsing and spasming around his cock, it’s not long before Issei reaches his next orgasm, given he’s not precisely holding back. In the end, just as he’s tipping over the edge, he makes sure to rip his cock out of Akeno’s throat, pulling back from her mouth and leaving her lips with a pop. Using one hand to force her head back, Issei takes ahold of his member with the other and begins stroking it, aiming his meat cannon directly at Akeno’s face.
 
Seeing this, Akeno lets go of him and reaches down to her own chest, her gloved hands taking hold of her impressive pale mammaries and lifting them both up. She holds her tits aloft for him as offerings, and that’s all Issei needs to finally finish a second time, his seed pumping from his balls, down the length of his cock, and ultimately spraying all over Akeno’s face and breasts. He positively coats the dark-haired devil in his cum, leaving not a single inch of her upper body uncovered, painting her in the sticky, white seed until he’s finally finished and there’s none left.
 
Once he’s done, Issei releases his grip on Akeno’s hair and steps back, just taking a good, long look at her. Far from the wicked confident grin that she’d worn just after changing into the full attire of a dominatrix, far from the attempt at dominating him with the riding crop… Akeno looks ruined now. And she looks happier ruined than she ever did before.
 
Moaning wantonly, the devil licks up his seed from her own breasts, scooping it off of her face and slurping it from her gloved hands as well. She’s panting heavily, causing her tits to jiggle with each breathless inhalation and exhalation, and she looks… she looks like a whore. Like a needy, cock-hungry slut. But if she is that… at least she’s HIS needy cock-hungry slut.
 
Smiling slightly, Issei speaks up, finally.
 
“Tell Rias that if she wants anything from me, I’ll consider it. But it’ll cost her. It’ll cost her a lot. Still, if she’s willing to pay the price…”
 
Akeno looks up at him as Issei approaches, and Issei just smiles as he produces his belt from before and swiftly and almost casually manages to wrap it around Akeno’s throat and cinch it tight, before she has even a chance to react. Tightening it only enough to make her uncomfortable without actually strangling her, Issei leans in, even as he pulls Akeno up off of her ass and to her full, still-kneeling height.
 
“I think we both know where we stand now, Himejima. And you know who you belong to.”
 
He lets that hang in the air between them for a moment more, before undoing the belt around her neck just as swiftly and pulling it back. It’s done it’s duty as a makeshift collar, and from the look of abject lust on Akeno’s face, she loves the thought of being his collared pet. To be honest, Issei doesn’t want an outright slave or anything like that… but after today, there’s no denying that he views Akeno as part of his hoard, in an incredibly possessive manner. How can he not, really?
 
Regardless, putting his belt back on, Issei turns and leaves the lounge room behind without another word. He leaves Akeno to fix herself up and clean up the mess she’s made… and he leaves her to deliver his message to Rias as well. Whether or not the red head will take him up on his offer any time soon, Issei couldn’t begin to guess. She can’t have him in his peerage, but she’s one of the most beautiful women in school, and Issei recognizes that… he wants her, just like he wants Sona and Tsubaki as well. All four of the devils that had invaded his home and then filled it with their arousal… Issei’s draconic instincts were telling him to claim them, to possess them.
 
They were already his… they just didn’t know it yet. But at the same time, he was the patient, lazy sort. They would come to him, soon enough. He was sure of that.

95