Chapter 10: Tsubaki’s Turn Pt. 2
2.4k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Issei lets out a soft chuckle at his own inner thoughts. Of course, there was really only one way this was ever going to go. Before him, sprawled on her back Tsubaki, dazed and covered in his cum, nevertheless tenses as his laughter reaches her ears. She shudders as he looks down at her, half-undressed at this point, the white top of her slutty, skimp shrine maiden outfit undone to expose her breasts, which are in turn coated in his seed.
 
Meanwhile, the rest of her isn’t much better. The bottom of her so-called ‘shrine maiden uniform’ is red as tradition dictates, but also far too short. It’s more of a skirt than anything else, and barely covers her thighs under normal circumstances. In her current position, much of her is left exposed… showing Issei that not only is Tsubaki wet, she’s also going commando.
 
Stepping forward, Issei shrugs his shoulders, rolling them even as he grins down at the trembling form of Tsubaki Shinra. When he speaks, his voice is still deep and gravelly and altogether draconic.
 
“Sorry, Shrine Maiden. It doesn’t seem like your enthusiastic efforts were enough to purify me. We’ll have to keep going.”
 
Tsubaki whimpers, and to her credit, makes a token effort to ward him off.
 
“B-Begone evil spir-iiiit!”
 
But they both know her heart isn’t in it, so even as she’s trying to finish the sentence, Issei reaches down and grabs her by her ankles, lifting her into the air. The scantily clad shrine maiden squeals as he lifts up her lower body, which in turn causes all of her weight to come to rest on her neck and shoulders. Trapped in the utterly humiliating position, Tsubaki can’t do much more than squirm and blush as Issei leans forward and with contemptuous ease flips the short slutty red skirt up so that its doubling up like a belt across her midsection, leaving her creamy thighs and juicy wet crotch completely exposed.
 
Issei slides his tongue into her cunt without a second thought, elongating it and transforming just that part of himself into a dragon, the snake-like writhing prehensile appendage going deep… deeper than Tsubaki was expecting, certainly.
 
“O-Oh… OH!”
 
Issei grins, even as he begins to eat the so-called shrine maiden out. Trapped as she is in her current upside-down position, resting on her shoulders while he holds the rest of her up in the air and slurps and licks and laps at her cunt, Tsubaki can’t do much but take it. And take it she does, with astounding results as she moans and cries out, and ultimately SHRIEKS in loud, explosive, orgasmic bliss. Her mismatched eyes very nearly roll back in her head, and her tongue DOES stick out of her mouth in a truly silly expression as the climax rushes over her. Issei simply keeps on writhing his elongated tongue around in her pussy, all while one hand reaches down to play with one of her breasts again.
 
His cum is already drying on the upper half of her body, absorbing into her skin, even as caked on as it is. Issei keeps on licking and lapping and brings Tsubaki to screeching orgasm after screeching orgasm with nothing more than his tongue, nothing more than his technique. Though, in truth it was more Ddraig’s technique.
 
Ah, yes… defiled many a maiden who couldn’t handle my full size with just my tongue, back in the day. They always love it, because they never expect it from a dragon. Heh, this one clearly didn’t either.
 
By the time Issei finishes with Tsubaki and pulls back, his tongue slipping out of her nethers and back into his mouth as it returns to it’s normal form, he looks down to find Tsubaki staring at him with wide eyes and a look that said she would follow him to the ends of the earth to get him to do that again. Issei smiled slightly at that, wondering just how Sona would react if she lost her otherwise loyal Queen to a quest for more draconic cunnilingus.
 
Ah, but that was for another time. For now, Issei had something to finish, here and now. Leaning a bit into Tsubaki, causing her body to fold up slightly as she winces from the stress on her neck and shoulders, Issei reaches out and grabs both of her sizable tits in his hands, groping and squeezing her prodigious mammaries to his heart’s content. The ‘shrine maiden’ beneath him moans wantonly in pleasure at this, already half-blissed out of her mind from just his tongue.
 
As such, it’s not too surprising that she doesn’t notice his cock hot-dogging her sopping wet pussy lips, at least at first. When she finally does realize what he’s doing, what he’s PREPARING to do, Tsubaki’s mismatched eyes snap wide open and she tenses up, her lips parting not in a moan, but to speak. And yet, no words come. She can’t bring herself to stop him, to tell him no. Issei grins at this, seeing how his victory has been completely secured. Now was the time… for taunting.
 
“Look at you now, Shrine Maiden. What would your family say, hm? What would they think of your failure?”
 
Tsubaki flushes at his teasing, even as Issei slides his cock back so that the head of his member can lodge itself inside of her pussy lips. Still, he pushes forward only an inch before pausing, waiting for her response. Clawing at the ground, gasping and panting heavily with wanton need, Tsubaki bites her lower lip.
 
“T-They… they already think me corrupted, spirit. It matters not what you do to me! Take me! Claim me as your own!”
 
Issei is pretty sure that that first part actually isn’t a line, but if Tsubaki apparently wants to work through past trauma while getting worked over by his big fat cock, then he’s certainly not going to complain. Snorting derisively, he grips tightly at Tsubaki’s thighs, still holding her in the perfect position for a piledriving fuck… and then proceeds to fuck her like a jackhammer.
 
His cock spears down into Tsubaki’s warm, wet, and most importantly TIGHT cunt, and immediately Issei finds himself ripping to shreds a barrier that his elongated tongue had merely played with. Tsubaki Shinra’s hymen tears away before the sizable meat pillar thrust into her quim without offering much in the way of resistance, while Tsubaki herself barely even whimpers at losing her virginity, as wet as she already is, as slick as she is.
 
Besides her hymen, the rest of his first thrust is easy. Oh, Tsubaki is still incredibly tight, amazingly so in fact, but she’s also as slick and sopping wet as can be, fully ready for a man’s cock to pierce her and fill her to the brim. No… fully ready for HIS cock to pierce her and fill her to the brim. As Issei begins to fuck her, Tsubaki keeps talking. Suddenly, the Student Council Vice President can’t seem to shut up. Her hands stop clawing at the ground long enough to grab onto her own tits, and the already facialized ‘shrine maiden’ begs him to fuck her harder, begs him to take her and break her.
 
“Please, Great Dragon! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh, hell YES! Right there, don’t stop, fuck don’t you dare stop!”
 
She’s quite vocal in the midst of getting fucked, Issei finds.
 
Some maidens are like that. Give them your attention, and they’ll sing to you for as long as they have it.
 
Issei snorts at the double entendre clear in Ddraig’s words. Still, looking down at Tsubaki, at her folded-up body as he piledrives down into her, fucking her in a humiliating position which she loves, despite it being her first time… Issei can also see the truth in his draconic passenger’s words. Tsubaki is still screaming in ecstasy, still begging for more. Of course, Issei gives it to her. He never had any intention of doing anything else.
 
Still, he’s well aware that even devils aren’t quite as durable as him. The stress that he’s putting on Tsubaki’s neck and shoulders is considerable, and while the constantly orgasming young woman might not notice, Issei’s enhanced draconic senses could hear the popping sounds and the creaking of vertebrae. In the end, he has to change up positions to avoid doing permanent damage to Tsubaki’s spine.
 
Of course, one might argue that the new position he put her in, on her hands and knees so that he could take her from behind while at the same time grabbing onto her long tresses and turning them into a makeshift ponytail for him to pull back on was just as bad on Tsubaki’s spine. After all, a woman’s body was not made to curve back quite that far, most normal people would say. But neither Issei nor Tsubaki were normal in any way. One was a dragon, the other a devil… and both of them were hopelessly lost in lust.
 
Either way, this new position, Issei taking Tsubaki doggystyle while forcing her to arch her back, tilting her head up until sometimes she could see his face looking down at her on a particularly deep thrust, was still better for her long-term health than how he was fucking her before. So Issei keeps doing it, and Tsubaki keeps cumming, until eventually he fills her with his seed.
 
One might expect that to be a natural stopping point. Only, the moment Issei begins to slow down…
 
“I-is that all you’ve got, y-you bastard spirit? I can t-tell you’re still hard!”
 
Tsubaki wiggles her ass and grinds it back into his cock, and Issei IS still hard, so yes, he will keep fucking her if that’s what she wants. Which it is, apparently, thank you very much. He’s a little amazed at just how enjoyable it is to plow Tsubaki Shinra silly. She’d never stood out around school in the same way Rias and Akeno for instance did. If you asked the general populace, Issei was sure they would say that Tsubaki wasn’t even on the same level as Kuoh’s ‘Two Great Beauties’ as they were known.
 
But honestly, ball’s deep inside of the normally reserved Student Council Vice President, fucking the slutty would-be Shrine Maiden towards a second release after already creampieing her clenching quim once, Issei had to disagree. Tsubaki hid behind her glasses and her authority and the façade she presented to the rest of Kuoh’s populace, but at the end of the day, beneath all of that, beneath her school uniform, was a bombshell of a body that could easily match Akeno and Rias in sexiness, and a personality that could match Akeno at least in sheer sluttiness.
 
So yeah, Issei fucks her, and fucks her, and then fucks her some more. He cums inside of her twice more before Tsubaki is FINALLY tired out and unable to demand and beg for more. In that time, she never stops, never stops telling him to fuck her, never stops asking him to break her. She begs him to spank her ass with his free hand, so Issei does. She asks him to treat her like his own personal fuck pig, so Issei does the first thing that comes to mind and hooks his fingers into the sides of her mouth like claws, dragging her head back even further and making her spine bend even more in the process.
 
He fucks her exactly like she tells her to, until eventually she can’t tell him anymore, reduced to incoherent and unintelligible garbled moans, whimpers, and sputtering. On his last release, Issei lets Tsubaki drop face down, ass up onto the floor of the classroom, and then pulls out and jerks his final load all over her upturned ass and back.
 
Part of him is tempted to take pictures of the ruined wannabe shrine maiden with her slutty costume all undone and her mostly naked body coated in cum. But eh, he doesn’t need to. He’s a dragon, and dragons have LONG memories.
 
Besides, with how this went, we’ll be doing this again soon enough. The bitch won’t be able to stay away.
 
Issei inclines his head in agreement with Ddraig’s point. Meanwhile, Tsubaki is slowly beginning to recover on the ground before him, even as he stands up and looks down at her, tucking his dick away back into his pants. Slowly, with great effort, the exhausted female devil manages to roll over onto her back. Sprawled on the floor, looking distinctly well-fucked, Tsubaki looks up at him with heavily lidded eyes, her prodigious chest still heaving with exertion.
 
“M-My… my King would t-treat with you, Red Dragon Emperor. I-If you would be willing to hear her out…”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side at that, humming slightly. Sona Sitri…
 
Now there’s a maiden… but do be careful, we both sensed the scent of a greater power clinging to her.
 
Ddraig wasn’t wrong. Both Sona and Rias had that same feeling to them. Like they were already claimed by another powerful entity, and any harm done to them would befall the one doing the harming tenfold in retaliation. But Issei wasn’t the kind of person who bowed to anyone or anything. In many ways, he wasn’t a person at all. No, Issei was a dragon, through and through.
 
Still, he snorts derisively down at Tsubaki’s defiled form. Shifting his leg forward, he nudges Tsubaki’s legs apart, and the wannabe Shrine Maiden lets him, exposing her gushing cunt, even now leaking copious amounts of his seed onto the floor. Tsubaki flushes, but doesn’t flinch away, staring at him patiently, a mix of eager slut and disciplined authoritarian despite her current circumstances.
 
Issei just smiles.
 
“If the Student Council President wants something from me, she can approach me herself, Vice Prez.”
 
Obviously, that wasn’t the way it was supposed to work. Issei had no official position of authority in Kuoh Academy, so why would the Student Council President have to come to HIM? It was an absurd demand, if one did not know that Issei was the Red Dragon Emperor, and Sona was just the heiress to one of the seventy-two pillars. Knowing both of these things and having just been thoroughly put in her place by said Red Dragon Emperor, Tsubaki bows her head deferentially, lowering her gaze.
 
“As you say…”
 
Issei hums, taking one last look at his handiwork… and then turning and leaving the room. Just like with Rias, if Sona wanted to approach him, she could. If she wanted something from him, he would take what he wanted in turn. After all, he was the dragon, and that’s what dragons did.

83