Chapter 9: Tsubaki’s Turn
2.9k 3 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In stark contrast to Akeno abusing her authority, or more accurately Rias’ authority in order to pull him right out of class so she could try to have her way with him (only for the tables to be turned on her) it’s surprising that Tsubaki waits until the end of the school day to approach him. Or perhaps it’s not, if Issei spends a moment really thinking about it.
 
After all, Akeno is exactly the kind of girl who would abuse authority. Meanwhile, Tsubaki Shinra is the Vice President of the Student Council, and from what Issei has seen of her, an altogether serious young woman who fully appreciated the responsibility that came with her position. She took her duties as Vice President quite seriously, so it made sense that she would call on him after school hours when she wasn’t on official school business.
 
“Issei Hyoudou… please, come with me.”
 
He pauses for a second to actually take her in after she approaches him and asks him to do that. Tsubaki is the picture-perfect image of calm… for all of a moment, before she begins to fidget and squirm a little under his gaze. He smiles at that, able to see right through her serious exterior, able to see what kind of girl is looking beneath her attempt at coming across as professional and no-nonsense.
 
In the end, Issei just shrugs.
 
“Very well.”
 
Heh, if she’s anything like that Himejima girl, this is bound to be fun. Look at that body of hers… she’s certainly got a lot going on.
 
Issei smiles a little at Ddraig’s words, indeed observing Tsubaki from behind as she leads him through the school, taking in her gorgeous figure. She’s not quite on the same level as Akeno. Of course, there’s also the fact that her hair is a long black curtain behind her back that goes all the way down to her knees, rather than done up in a ponytail like Akeno’s is. It’s a little hard to see her figure from behind thanks to that.
 
He can’t help but wonder if that’s somehow a female devil thing. Do all female devils have naturally long hair, and then just choose whether or not to cut it like in the case of Sona? Because really, both Akeno and Tsubaki have ridiculously long and lush locks…
 
Either way, it’s not long before Tsubaki leads him to their ultimate destination. Tsubaki stops at the doors and then turns to him and holds up a hand.
 
“Please, wait ten minutes and then enter.”
 
Issei raises an eyebrow at that, but in the end just shrugs and nods. He’s come this far; he can wait ten minutes more so she can set up whatever she needs to set up. Upon seeing his agreement, Tsubaki lets out a soft breath of relief and then slips inside, leaving him standing there, counting the seconds in his head even as he takes in his surroundings.
 
They’re outside an abandoned clubroom, that much is for certain. He can’t quite tell what clubroom this might have once been, but clubs came and went, that was just the way of high school life. It wasn’t surprising that one didn’t survive and had yet to be replaced, nor was it surprising that Tsubaki would know about such a place and use it for… well, for whatever this was.
 
Obvious, ain’t it? She got a taste of your power back during that little meeting at your home. They all did. They all want you. It’s just how this works.
 
Issei inclines his head in acknowledgment of Ddraig’s words. So far, the dragon seemed to be right. They all wanted a piece of him, a taste of him… but it seemed that both Rias and Sona were sending in their subordinates before they themselves approached. Though, if Akeno was to be believed, Rias had known nothing about her plans until she’d exacted them.
 
Heh, he’d been throwing around the idea of making Akeno confess that she was now Issei’s fuck pet to Rias at some point for a while now. It’d be somewhat amusing to see how Rias would react to learning what Akeno had tried to do and just how badly she’d failed and fallen, and from Akeno’s own lips at that. It could certainly be amusing. And it might provoke Rias into doing something, something entertaining.
 
Or it could lead to heartbreak, which was the main reason Issei hadn’t followed through yet. If he’d misjudged Rias, if she was the kind of girl to get jealous… she might take Akeno’s failure out on her and do something terrible to the other girl, despite their long history together. For now, he would simply continue to fuck Akeno silly whenever the opportunity presented itself. He was having too good of a time with his laidback life to stop having fun now.
 
Speaking of fun… it’d definitely been ten minutes. And Issei was starting to hear chanting coming through the doors in front of him, from within the clubroom. A curious smile on his face, the young man steps forward and pushes his way inside of the room. He’s immediately hit with the smell of incense and other herbs burning in the air, a hazy smoke having settled over the room in the ten minutes he’d been waiting.
 
He doesn’t focus on that though, no, he only has eyes for what he sees in front of him. Tsubaki Shinra… no longer in her school uniform. Instead, the female devil is wearing a Shinto Shrine Maiden’s outfit. Though, it’s not quite that, is it? Issei’s eyebrows climb as he notes some rather… sexy changes made to the uniform. For one, the signature red skirt does not go all the way down to Tsubaki’s ankles as it should, instead stopping just above the knees. Not quite scandalously short, but still much shorter than it should be.
 
On top of that, the white top that she’s wearing is a little tight, isn’t it? It looks like it’s about three sizes too small for her, leading to the top barely containing her breasts rather than loosely covering her like it’s supposed to, her cleavage and even some skin all the way down to her belly button exposed in the process. Basically, she looked like a slutty shrine maiden. And to think, it wasn’t even Halloween…
 
As Issei steps closer, as he stands on the other side of the small brazier that Tsubaki is chanting over, her eyes, one violet and one light brown, snap up and focus on him. Her face is flushed and her body trembles as she stares at him, as she tries to affect some sort of… proper tone, but in the end sounds almost hesitant.
 
“I am Tsubaki Shinra, o-of the Shinra Clan, a clan w-with an ancient and h-honorable history o-of purifying e-evil spirits.”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side, considering her casually. Straightening her back and causing her impressive rack to jiggle in the process a little bit, Tsubaki bites her lower lip before continuing.
 
“Perverse, lust-filled s-spirit… you have haunted my dreams l-long enough! B-Begone! Begone from this place!”
 
He was beginning to understand now, he thought. Tsubaki… she was this kind of girl then?
 
This is what they call roleplay isn’t it? Heh, I had some maidens who liked to protest back in the day myself, even as much as they wanted it…
 
A slow, wicked smile spreads across Issei’s face, and he takes another step closer to Tsubaki and her brazier. The scantily clad ‘shrine maiden’ goes stiffer and her eyes go wider as she holds up a hand as of to ward him off, but her entire arm is shaking.
 
“I-I said begone!”
 
Slowly, casually even, Issei puts out a foot and places it against the side of the brazier. He then pushes the brazier across the clubroom floor, out of the way, leaving it still standing and still spewing it’s incense and smoke, but now off to the side of them both. Then, he steps into the space it once occupied, now looming over Tsubaki’s kneeling form. Finally, he speaks… and just for fun, he calls upon enough of his draconic power to make his voice reverberate through the clubroom.
 
“Come now, Shrine Maiden. You don’t truly want me to leave, now do you? If you did, I’d be forced to go, such is your power… and yet, here I still stand.”
 
He can feel Ddraig chuckling in the back of his head as Issei plays along. Tsubaki’s nostrils flare and she begins to hyper-ventilate a little bit. He can see now that all of this… she set this up so that he would have to be the instigator, if he wanted it to happen. She wanted him badly, yes… but she couldn’t bring herself to come on to him in the same way Akeno had tried to. She couldn’t bring herself to confess. Instead, she’d settled for this little twisted set up, offering herself to him through this roleplay.
 
Issei liked it. He liked it a lot, if he was being honest. Maybe even more than he’d enjoyed Akeno’s silly attempt at dominating him, only to get dominated in turn. Smiling wickedly, Issei reaches down and with a few deft movements, pulls out his cock. Then, he slaps it down across Tsubaki’s upturned face, looking down into her mismatched irises as she goes cross eyed just trying to stare at his cock.
 
“I think you know what to do, Shrine Maiden? You want me to leave? You’ll have to satisfy me first.”
 
Tsubaki trembles as Issei slowly drags his cock back across her face until eventually, he plants the head of his member right up against her lips. For a moment, it looks as if she’s kissing his tip… and then slowly but surely, she opens her lips up and Issei slides forward. His member fills Tsubaki’s mouth and then some, slipping into the velvety depths with ease as the would-be Shrine Maiden trembles beneath him, her eyes filled with warring emotions and her mouth now full of his cock.
 
Grinning quite evilly, getting more into character, Issei croons down at Tsubaki, even as he places a hand atop her head.
 
“Good… that’s a good girl. Go on then, little Shrine Maiden. Satisfy me… purify this evil spirit with that heavenly mouth of yours.”
 
Blushing profusely, Tsubaki nonetheless does as she’s told. This is her fantasy after all, apparently. The Student Council Vice President was the one who set this up, all Issei is doing is playing along. Not that he’s not having quite a lot of fun with it though. Tsubaki is hesitant and tentative at first, and it’s rather obvious that she doesn’t know her way around his cock. She probably doesn’t know her way around any cock though, to be absolutely fair.
 
Issei would be absolutely shocked to hear that the no-nonsense Vice President of the Student Council had engaged in fellatio before this. Sure, she seemed to be hiding quite the perverted side if all of THIS was anything to go off of, but Issei had a feeling that it was sensing his true draconic might that had really dislodged the stick up Tsubaki’s ass and pushed her to do this. Unless of course, this was all on Sona’s orders… but he highly doubted that. He’d ask afterwards, to be sure, but for now, it would ruin the immersion.
 
As Tsubaki bobs up and down on his member, slurping rather sloppily at his cock, never going more than halfway down as she would pull back the instant, he hit the back of her throat, Issei hums deep in his own throat, regarding her quietly for a second. Then, he tightens up his grip on Tsubaki’s hair. He almost wishes she were still wearing her glasses, the ones with blue half-rims and square lens. Her spectacles made her even sexier in her own way, in his opinion.
 
But apparently, they didn’t go well with the Shrine Maiden cosplay, or so Tsubaki had decided. So, he has to do without, even as her eyes look up at him in surprise when he suddenly grips down on her hair with not one, but both hands.
 
“You really think that’s enough to satisfy me, Shrine Maiden? You truly think you can purify me with just that? You’ll have to do better… here, I’ll show you.”
 
He’s slow and almost gentle about it, as he forces hic cock down Tsubaki’s throat. But as slow as he goes, there’s no escaping the fact that she can’t breathe and that she’s not exactly ready to deep-throat any man’s member, let alone Issei’s impressive specimen. She chokes and gags on his dick rather quickly, but Issei doesn’t let up. After all, he’s the evil spirit, isn’t he? He’s the bad guy molesting Tsubaki in her dreams. This was completely in character for him.
 
Besides, Tsubaki is not truly some helpless Shrine Maiden. She’s not as powerful as Issei perhaps, but he’s not actually USING any of his power right now. If she wanted to, she could escape his hold and push him away with ease. He even sees it in her eyes for a moment, the consideration… but just as quickly as it comes, Tsubaki discards the option of ending this and instead settles into endure it.
 
Seeing this, Issei grins… and begins to speed up, face fucking the beautiful dark-haired ‘Shrine Maiden’ in earnest from that point on.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Issei groans as Tsubaki’s throat flexes beautifully around his pistoning cock. But even as he’s fucking her face, he’s staring at those tits of hers, bouncing and jiggling around, barely even contained in the tight-fitting top of her slutty Shrine Maiden costume. With almost contemptuous ease, Issei reaches down and pulls the top away, causing Tsubaki’s beautifully pale breasts, each capped with a small pink nipple, to bounce free of their confines.
 
She lets out a noise of protest at this, but Issei just grins, far from done. Using his grip on her hair, he pulls her to her full kneeling height, bringing her up out of the seiza position she’d been in.
 
“I’ve changed my mind… you can use your breasts to get me off as well, oh great Shrine Maiden. Go on… purify me with those fat tits of yours.”
 
Blushing even more profusely than before, Tsubaki nonetheless does what she’s told. At the very least, she’s not being forced to choke on his cock anymore. Instead, Issei lets her wrap the majority of his dick up in her breasts, her hands coming up and wrapping around her tits in an embarrassing way as she begins to give him a titjob right then and there. At the same time, the head of his cock is still between her lips, and she bobs her head up and down on it, sucking the first couple inches of his dick while sliding her breasts along the length of the rest of it.
 
Oh yeah, this is much better. Watching Tsubaki do the work herself rather than just fucking her face, even if she was clearly as inexperienced with titjobs as she was blowjobs… was immensely satisfying. Especially when she was so cute about it, obviously embarrassed and trying to cover it up. In the end, it’s not long before Issei feels his release fast approaching. Should he warn her?
 
… Of course not. Without much warning beyond a loud groan, Issei begins to cum. He cums, and Tsubaki’s mismatched eyes go wide as his seed fills her mouth in seconds. The rest of his load ends up exploding out of her cum-stuffed lips and landing all over her face and tits as she’s forced back, and his cockhead ends up popping out of her mouth and spewing cum just everywhere. He paints Tsubaki white with his ejaculation, and when he’s done, she almost looks unrecognizable at the straight-laced Student Council Vice President that he’s come to know since arriving at Kuoh Academy.
 
Grinning wickedly, Issei steps back and takes stock for a moment. He had an option before him now, he supposed. He could leave Tsubaki wanting more under the guise of her having ‘purified’ him for now, he could walk away and make her escalate things to get him to actually fuck her and claim her… or he could just take her now. She wouldn’t resist, he could already tell that. If he wanted to, he could simply finish the job and fuck her on the spot.
 
Decisions, decisions…

89