Chapter 16: The Decision
1.9k 1 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“… No.”
 
His response comes with all of his usual casual confidence, said with the voice of a young man, a dragon, who had decided to refuse Ravel’s generous offer. Even though it’s only a single two-letter word, it still takes a moment for Ravel to process his response. Rias too, the red head actually pauses and looks up from her task of giving him a blowjob, even as Ravel freezes in place, her eyes widening slightly.
 
Seeing that both devils are staring at him, waiting for him to elaborate, Issei just shrugs his shoulders.
 
“I don’t really care about hurting your brother any further, truth be told. He’s… really not that big of a deal. As for trading you for Yubelluna… no. Not for any length of time am I willing to let that which is mine go. And you ARE now mine.”
 
Ravel’s eyes widen at that, and the flush that spreads across her face and down her neck tells Issei that while she HAD been entirely genuine about wanting to get him Yubelluna as well… his words have nonetheless managed to score a major hit on her heart. Heh, devils sure were passionate creatures, weren’t they? Sliding his gaze from Ravel down to the red head currently sucking his cock, Issei gives Rias a smile, placing a hand atop her head and lacing his fingers through her hair.
 
“I’ve claimed you both… and that means you’re a part of my hoard. If anyone wants to take you from me now… then they’ll have to do it over my cold, dead body.”
 
A beat… and then Rias is sucking his cock even more energetically then before. Ravel, meanwhile, sets down the food she was feeding him in order to throw her arms around his neck, grasping his face with her hands after a moment and turning his head so she can kiss him. He lets her do so, even as she lewdly sticks her tongue out for him to claim, something he in turn does, nipping at the tip of her tongue before using his own tongue to wrestle hers into submission.
 
They makeout like that for a time as Rias bobs up and down on his cock, the red head’s enthusiasm causing her to soon begin deep-throating his member. She’s taking him down her esophagus, something she’s clearly not very well versed in, but nevertheless she continues on all the same, choking herself on his cock, that enamored with him that she would forcibly take more of his man meat down her throat then she could really handle.
 
“Hulghk… Hulghk… Hulghk…”
 
Even as Rias’ quiet gagging fills the room, even as she face fucks herself on his member, Ravel is pressing herself up against him, demanding as much attention as he’s giving Rias… or perhaps even more. This means that his other hand is commandeered, the blonde devil grabbing him by the wrist and bringing his hand to her ass. In all fairness, Rias has Ravel quite beat in the tits department… the only place that she even comes close to her fellow devil is her ass, and even there…
 
Ah, but Issei doesn’t actually have a type, regardless of Ravel’s insecurities. He gropes and squeezes her ass with one hand while kissing her most passionately, all while enjoying the feel of her slightly less voluptuous body rubbing against him. In the end, both girls succeed in what they’re currently aiming for… they wake up the Sleeping Dragon in their midst, ultimately provoking him into action.
 
With a lustful growl, Issei pulls Rias off his cock and drags Ravel away from his mouth. He tosses them both onto their backs on the bed and looms over them for a moment, stroking his cock as he considers which he’ll fuck first. Ravel though, is obviously coming into her own as a member of his hoard, because she responds before he gets a chance to choose, and flips herself over onto Rias, pinning the other devil down to the bed and holding her there as she kisses Rias out of nowhere.
 
The red head’s eyes widen from what Issei can see, but while she squirms a bit, she doesn’t truly struggle. Most likely due to the words Ravel whispers down at the other girl, words that Issei is pretty sure he’s not meant to hear but manages to anyways thanks to his enhanced senses.
 
“This way, we can both have him.”
 
Of course, the way that Ravel is grinding her cunt down on Rias’ and smooshing her flatter chest into Rias’ titty pillows probably also has to do with how the red head melts beneath the blonde. Smiling slightly, Issei moves forward and makes an honest woman out of Ravel Phenex… namely by thrusting his cock BETWEEN their two pussies, rather than picking one or the other to fuck first.
 
Thanks to Ravel’s grinding, the passage between their cunts is actually quite tight, and the feel of their soft, trim abdomens pushing against his cock is quite warm and pleasurable. On top of that, the moment Rias feels his length, she pushes up from below as well, moaning into Ravel’s mouth at the same time as the blonde begins moaning into hers.
 
The two makeout, while Issei grabs hold of Ravel’s pert derriere and begins to fuck in. It’s not a conventional hole to be sure, his cock is currently trapped between the two girls rather than penetrating either of them, but it feels good all the same. Hot-dogging their cunt lips, fucking the both of them at the same time… Issei groans as he enjoys his two newest acquisitions. They were some of the finest additions to his hoard to date, of that there was no doubt. And… he could admit to liking both of them as people, too.
 
Rias was… a good woman. He’d seen some of her interactions between her servants after all, and he’d seen how they felt about her. They loved her and she loved them, even if his overwhelming presence sort of got in the way of that. Meanwhile, he hadn’t known what to think about Ravel, but he did know she wanted to stay at his side. To offer to leave him anyways, even if only for a time, just so he could benefit from it… that spoke of a selflessness Issei could quite appreciate.
 
Thrusting between their cunts as he is now, it’s not long before the two girls cum. The interesting thing is that they manage to reach a mutual orgasm, climaxing in unison, as one, their bodies shivering and spasming and shaking around his cock. Unable to hold back any longer, even if he truly is enjoying the change of pace… Issei pulls back and thrusts into Rias’ cunt, finally.
 
Her eyes go wide, and her muffled moans turn into squeals as her and Ravel’s tongue continue to duel with one another, but before the blonde can properly react to this, he’s pulled out and thrust into her cunt next. Ravel too squeals and wiggles against Rias, the two girls embracing each other even further as Issei begins to fuck them both at the same time. After all, just because he’s moved onto penetration doesn’t mean he’s not going to give them what Ravel promised Rias.
 
One thrust into Rias, one thrust into Ravel, perhaps two thrusts into either one before getting back to the other… but always, Issei switches it up eventually, fucking them both in equal measure, plowing the two lovely devilish ladies into a mutual stupor. Eventually, they can’t even keep up the kissing, instead just holding onto each other for dear life as their faces morph into pure, utter ahegao. Their eyes roll back in their head and their tongues loll out of their mouths as they break upon his member, their cunts clenching and squeezing and squirting along his length each time he’s inside of them.
 
When his own release finally approaches, Issei doesn’t pick and choose. He doesn’t cum in one of them… he cums between both of them, thrusting his cock once more between their bodies, hot-dogging their pussy lips and letting his load spill out onto their stomachs and chests, his seed ending up exploding out of the top of their cleavage and even coating their faces as he really lets loose, letting all of his cum after a good night’s sleep come forth in a healthy deluge that covers both Rias and Ravel in his seed.
 
When he’s finally done, Issei pulls back and climbs off the bed, his cock still hanging out as he stretches a bit and yawns.
 
I’m a bit surprised you didn’t go for her offer. I understand wanting to keep your hoard close… but at the expense of growing it? Are you developing a soft spot for these devils, Issei?
 
Issei chuckles as Ddraig’s voice echoes in his head. Perhaps he is… perhaps he’s just a selfish, possessive shit. Honestly, at the end of the day, what he’d said to Ravel was pretty much true. Sure, Riser Phenex had pissed him off by thinking that he had any claim to Rias. But while Issei’s draconic instincts had been fully invigorated by the challenge to what he’d already decided was HIS… he was also capable of logical and rational thought.
 
At the end of the day, he was the interloper here. Sure, the amount of power he could wield had allowed him to not only dictate terms but ultimately break Riser and put him in his place… but even still, he was, in a way, the bad guy. Not how Rias likely saw it, to her he was her knight in shining armor. But to everyone else, Issei was a third party who’d busted up a marriage planned who knew how long ago between the two devil clans.
 
In the end, Issei had trampled over a lot in his taking of Rias. He’d trampled over even more when he’d claimed Ravel. This was only fair… he was a dragon. Trampling was sort of what they did. Taking what they wanted, building their hoard, and protecting it from all comers, that was what it meant to be a dragon. Issei was that dragon.
 
But he’d also been born a boy, and though it’d been a long time since he’d considered himself human, so long in fact that his years as a dragon far eclipsed his years as a boy, Issei nonetheless could recognize when his dragon’s mentality didn’t quite mesh well with the world around him. That’s all to say that while he didn’t regret taking Rias or Ravel, and he wouldn’t be giving either of them back any time soon… his grievances against Riser Phenex had come to an end.
 
Unless the idiot came after him again, Issei would let the matter lie. That was the decision he’d come to, that was the choice he was making. And really, what reason would Riser have to come for him? His sister? Hmph, Ravel was perfectly happy where she was, and unless he’d misunderstood their relationship quite a lot, Issei hadn’t even NTR’d Riser by picking his sister instead of his Queen.
 
All in all, this much was fine. Issei would take what he wanted, but he wouldn’t go too far. After all, Ddraig had told him all about those of his predecessors who had tried to reach for too much. He was strong, yes… but he could always be overwhelmed by numbers, if he allowed his enemies to stack themselves against him. Best not to, in the end.
 
Hm, a wise line of thought. Yes, while you could burn it all down and then make your empire from the ashes… an Emperor is nothing without his subjects, and those very same subjects will have a multitude of reasons to take revenge…
 
Precisely. There was rocking the boat, and then there was tipping the boat over. Really, Issei didn’t want much. He didn’t long for the same things some of Ddraig’s previous wielders had wanted. His draconic instincts liked to take over a lot, but all in all, Issei just wanted to be left alone… with his ever growing hoard.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Things proceed as expected. They return to the human world before the day’s end, back to Kuoh Academy. Ravel ends up joining Rias in her home, since Issei really doesn’t have all that much room left in his, what with Asia staying with him. Rias promises to change that, and Issei doesn’t bother stopping her… the dragon in him purrs at the thought of having a proper lair, even if in this time and age, a ‘proper lair’ meant something akin to a mansion or palace.
 
The offer to trade Ravel for Yubelluna comes as expected. Issei rejects it, as he said he would. There is some discontent at this, but Ravel stands willingly at his side as he does so, making her own desires clear. Shortly after that, she begins correspondence with her mother. Two days pass before Ravel comes to him at Kuoh Academy, a letter in her hand.
 
“A-Ah… Issei, I have… that is… my mother would like to visit.”
 
Blinking, Issei takes the letter from Ravel and reads it over. The Lady Phenex wants to come around to see her daughter… and to meet him, properly. Furrowing his brow, Issei thinks that over. Does he have a reason to say no? Looking at Ravel, he can tell she’s hoping he’ll say yes. At the same time…
 
She might be trying to get Ravel back. Is this a play at taking from your hoard, Issei? Perhaps she’ll offer herself in exchange, much like dear Grayfia tried to do with Rias.
 
The reminder of the gorgeous maid submitting to him wholly and utterly causes Issei’s member to stir in his pants. He had indeed caught a glimpse of Lady Phenex at the end of the duel when he’d chosen Ravel as his reward. She was gorgeous, truth be told, and her appearance spoke well of what Ravel would likely grow up to be in the future.
 
… He really has no reason to say no, in the end. Not truly. He’s not the kind of guy to keep a daughter from her mother or a mother from her daughter, after all. But there’s no denying that when Lady Phenex arrives, she’s likely to come onto him in some way. Be it because she’s hoping to distract him from her daughter, or because she’s overwhelmed by his power…
 
Issei needs to decide how he’s going to approach this. Does he dominate Lady Phenex at the first sign that she has amorous intentions towards him? Does he play dumb and ignore it and just let her leave untouched, so long as she doesn’t outright proposition him? Or does he toy with her and tease her, a mixture of the two options that will likely have her begging him to give her his cock, if she’s any sort of weak-willed woman…

69