Chapter 21: The Student Council Pt. 3
1.7k 5 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning, Issei meets the eyes of Sona Sitri, Student Council President at Kuoh Academy and Heiress to the Sitri Clan of Devils. Did he really have to do all of this? Did he really have to break her and her peerage down, humiliate her and the other girls ceaselessly like this? If he hadn’t, how precisely would things have turned out, in the end?
 
Clearly, Sona would not have stopped pursuing him. And Issei was a Dragon. He wasn’t inclined to lay down and roll over, especially not in front of a Devil with a microscopic amount of his power. Sona Sitri did not deserve to control him, to command him… and frankly, she would never be strong enough to do so. He knew that, and he suspected that deep down inside, she knew that as well.
 
All of this, this whole meeting… did Sona intend to fail from the very beginning? Or had she tricked herself into thinking she had even a chance of taming the big bad dragon that had made it’s home in her lands? Either way, her attempt at doing so was laughable. At the end of the day, it was always going to turn out like this, and as Issei meets Sona’s eyes, he gets the impression that the gorgeous young woman knew as much.
 
Without him having to say a word, and without taking her eyes off of his face, Sona reaches out… and topples over her last remaining chess piece, the Black King that he’d left standing when he’d knocked over the rest of her pieces. She topples it for him, and as it hits the chessboard, they both know that there’s absolutely no going back from this point.
 
Stepping up to her, Issei goes to reach for the short-haired President’s head, and while his fingers slide through her locks, she’s moving in without him having to really do anything, her mouth opening and eclipsing the head of his cock all of her own volition. From behind those glasses that sit upon her face, Sona Sitri looks up at him as she begins to suck his cock clean, moaning wantonly while slurping down the excess mess created by her peerage’s discharges.
 
“You’ve been a bad, bad girl, Prez. Reaching for too much, too greedily. Cleaning up after your mistake is the least you can do to begin making up for that, isn’t it?”
 
“Mmhmm~”
 
Sona’s muffled agreement causes whimpers and hitched breath across the room. Her peerage is recovering enough to watch as Issei conquers their King, as he takes the Heiress in front of him and makes her his own. Just as he did with her peer. Thinking of Rias makes Issei remember something that Sona said to him near the start of this… meeting. A soft smile that belies all of his actions so far spreads across his face.
 
“What was it you said, Sona? By claiming Rias, I wildly disrupted the power dynamic at this school, right?”
 
Sona nods as best she can, in between bobbing enthusiastically up and down his cock. God, for such a prudish seeming girl, she had turned out to be just as much of a slut as most of the other devils he’d run into. They got lust-drunk when coming face to face with power so easily, the lot of them.
 
Chuckling, Issei runs his fingers through Sona’s short black hair.
 
“’The balance must be maintained’. That’s what you said, right? Since Rias is now subservient to me, and you weren’t… well, things weren’t in balance any more. But what about now? Do you think things are back in balance now?”
 
Sona hesitates to answer, and for a little while, Issei lets her, allowing her to focus on sucking his cock. But once she’s swirled her tongue along every last inch and cleaned off his entire member of her peerage’s combined fluids, Issei pulls back, releasing her head and slipping his cock out of her mouth. She looks at him, and he just raises an eyebrow at her, expectantly.
 
Blushing furiously, though to be fair she was doing that to begin with, Sona slowly shakes her head. And then she turns around and bends over the small table with the chessboard that she’d put so much value in sat upon it. She bends over just like her pawn did, in almost exactly the same place as Ruruko as well. And then she reaches back and yanks her panties down from under her skirt, leaving them at her shaking knees as she flips up the back of said skirt and reveals her dripping wet pussy.
 
Two fingers slide down between her thighs and spread her pussy lips wide as she grips at the table with her other hand and looks back over her shoulder at Issei. There’s a helluva lot of emotion in that gaze of hers, as she stares at him, but the biggest he can see is plain old desperation.
 
“N-No… no, i-it’s not balanced… b-because you haven’t finished claiming me yet, your Imperial Majesty.”
 
… If you don’t fuck her right here and now, I’m going to find some way to break out of your soul and do it myself!
 
Issei’s savage grin is an answer to both Sona and Ddraig as he steps up and grabs the Sitri Heiress by her petite hips. Sona gasps and shudders in wanton ecstasy, her back arching before he’d even thrust inside of her. She may not be as voluptuous as Rias, or as curvaceous… but Sona had her own value, in the end. Rias had been like a simpering maiden, a damsel in distress… the Princess who begged the Dragon to claim her in order to save her from the Knight she was being forced to marry.
 
Sona, by comparison, had thought herself a Queen. Or King, if you went off the Devil terminology, but Issei was Part-Human, All-Dragon… so he didn’t. Sona was the Queen of her fiefdom, the ruler of this castle… and Issei had swept in and showed her what real power was. Now, the stuck up, prideful ruler of Kuoh Academy was willingly bending to the inevitable.
 
Sinking into Sona from behind had never been more satisfying, but Issei wasn’t going to stop there. Even as he fills her with his cock, he’s grabbing a fistful of her hair and YANKING her away from the table, the chessboard. Her only support becomes his hand on her hip and his cock impaled in her twat as she’s forced to face the rest of the room, her watching peerage all effectively in front of her, albeit arrayed across that half of the clubroom.
 
“Look upon your Master, Devils. Look upon the true face of Sona Sitri.”
 
And then he fucks her. He does so ruthlessly and roughly, dominating her with his big fat cock, but honestly, Sona does the rest to herself for him, moaning wantonly and calling out in a lust-filled voice.
 
“I-I’m s-sorry, everyone! I o-oooh, I o-overstepped! I s-should not have, haaah, angered the Red Dragon E-Emperor! I’m sorr-IIIIIIEEEEE!!!”
 
Sona’s last attempted apology is interrupted by her first explosive orgasm as Issei stops playing nice and slams right through her cervix, directly into her womb. Fucking the gorgeous Heiress like this, in front of her entire peerage… they very quickly see Sona’s ‘true face’. He can’t currently see it himself, but he has no doubt, as Sona’s glasses clatter to the floor from the speed with which he’s fucking her, that she’s currently ahegaoing in front of those who she’s desperately wanted to respect her most… the people she’s taken under her wing.
 
Will they ever be able to see her in that light, ever again? Will she ever be able to lead them into battle in an effective manner, once he’s done with her? Slowly, Ruruko crawls to Sona’s feet and then, using the bent-over Devil’s bouncing, shaking body, crawls up off of the ground, pulling on Sona all the way.
 
Eventually, on incredibly shaky legs, Sona’s pawn manages to come face to face with her King. Grabbing the Sitri Heiress by the face with both hands, Ruruko stares into Sona’s eyes as Issei continues to fuck her ceaselessly from behind.
 
“I learned today that you’re not perfect, Kaichou. You’re trash… all of us are trash.”
 
As Sona whimpers, Ruruko spits in her Mistress’ face, hitting her in the eye. And then she staggers away to flop down on a nearby couch and finger herself to the sight of Sona getting fucked from behind in the middle of the clubroom.
 
The rest of Sona’s peerage soon follows in her Pawn’s footsteps. One by one, they make their way over. Issei never lets up on Sona, even once. One hand in her hair, the other gripping tightly at her hip, he keeps on fucking the gorgeous young Devil as her closest followers disparage and deride and humiliate her with insults, one after the other. Not all of them spit at her. Most do though, and Sona takes it, even as she’s moaning up a storm, cumming along his length at least once per girl.
 
Issei can’t help but go faster as time goes on. It’s incredibly hot, watching Sona’s peerage help to humiliate her. Judging by the way her pussy tightens and squeezes at certain specific moments, Sona actually thinks so too. She never would have admitted it though, not without Issei’s ‘help’, he suspects. In the end, they’re all learning quite a lot about themselves today.
 
Well, not him. He already knew exactly who he was. He’s known that since he was five years old. It’s the rest of these people who are apparently playing catch up. Regardless, Sona’s cunt is once again flexing around his cock, and they’ve reached the final member of her peerage at long last.
 
Tsubaki staggers up, less unsure on her feet then the others given he hasn’t actually fucked her yet today, but still more than a bit wobbly on account of her incessant fingering all this time. She collides with Sona and wraps her arms around her King, holding the shaking, trembling, moaning girl close. Issei is pretty sure only he and Sona hear what Tsubaki whispers into her King’s ear, just from sheer proximity.
 
“I tried to warn you, Sona. I really did. You blew me off, made light of my concerns. I was angry about that, at first. B-But I get it now. This is what you wanted all along, wasn’t it? Just how wet were you, after I told you what he did to me that day, when he first fucked me into oblivion? How turned on were you, how many nights did you masturbate to that story?”
 
Sona whimpers, her eyes locked with Tsubaki’s now as the two friends share an incredibly lewd embrace, all while Issei keeps on fucking the Sitri devil from behind.
 
“It’s okay, Sona. It’s all gonna be okay.”
 
Much kinder then the others were on their turns. And yet, when she’s done with her nice words, Tsubaki still tilts Sona’s head back all the same, using her superior height on the Student Council President to lean over her open mouth and drool a nice bit of spit right down onto her lolling tongue. She follows that up by kissing her King and doing her level best to tongue Sona’s throat.
 
With Tsubaki holding onto Sona, Issei goes even harder. His bitch-breaking, womb-fucking cock slams deep into Sona’s body again and again, no doubt distending the petite young woman’s flat abdomen with each thrust, like a hammer blow to her most sensitive area, again and again. She’s cumming her brains out on his cock, and now her cries of ecstasy and wanton moans of delirious pleasure are being swallowed up by an equally lewd and depraved Tsubaki.
 
Looking around the Student Council Room, Issei grins at the debauchery he sees all over the place. As he fucks Sona, and Sona and Tsubaki make out, the rest of the Sitri Heiress’ peerage are engaged in similar acts of lustful perversion. It’s a glorious sight, to be sure. There’s no coming back from this debasement and humiliation, not for any of them. He doesn’t even need a camera or any other sort of recording device. After all, he’s got no intention of blackmailing them anymore then he came in here with the intent to force them all to do something they didn’t want to do.
 
Damn right. All you did was flex your muscles, and the lot of them dropped their panties for you. Bunch of needy little sluts.
 
An amused snort leaves Issei’s nostrils at that thought, even as he thrusts one last time into Sona’s womb, only to then proceed to fill that most sacred of places with his seed. There isn’t a single member of Sona’s peerage that he hasn’t creampied today, as a matter of fact. No, wait… there’s still Tsubaki. Luckily, she’s put herself in perfect position. Grinning, Issei pulls out of Sona’s cream-filled cunt and spins the two embracing girls around.
 
Hands landing on Tsubaki’s much fuller and wider hips, Issei sinks his cock right into her sopping wet, blistering hot depths without hesitation. Really, it’s not like any of them have anything to worry about. What are the chances that he gets even one of them pregnant, right? They’re all devils after all, and even Issei via Ddraig is well aware of just how low the birthrate among the Devil Race is.
 
And so, he proceeds to make sure he completes the set as it were, fucking Tsubaki last and creampieing her almost as an afterthought after he’s fully humiliated and dominated Sona Sitri in front of her entire peerage.
 
Once he’s done with that, he leaves the Student Council Room behind like a conquering invader who’s had his fill. The sounds of lewd debauchery and female on female sex follow him all the way down the hall, and Issei’s smile doesn’t leave his face for quite a while.

58