Chapter 15: Jeanne d’Arc Pt. 2
675 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Also if you've enjoyed reading this story and want to hop on board my next story right at the moment of its conception, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It just started and I'm really excited for it~

Mash makes the ultimate sacrifice... and it doesn't even work!

-x-X-x-

… No, in the end protecting Ritsuka and keeping her safe was the most important thing in Mash’s eyes. However, just as she’s about to shake her head at Jeanne’s latest query, she aborts the motion and pauses briefly, considering it again. SHE couldn’t leave Ritsuka’s side. Not for anything. But… Jeanne was a weaker Servant anyways. She probably didn’t add THAT much protection to the equation. And keeping Ritsuka asleep so that she got a full night’s rest (and didn’t wind up spending the entire night having sex) WAS just as important as keeping her safe.

 
With that said, Mash realizes the only option in front of her.
 
“… Yes. You should go and try to get them to stop… o-or at least keep it down anyways.”
 
Jeanne blinks rapidly at that, before somehow managing to pale and blush at the same time as she glances over to where the… lurid noises are coming from. As Ereshkigal’s lewd and wanton moans continue to bombard them, it becomes clear that the blonde Servant had not anticipated Mash’s idea. She’d most definitely thought it was an ‘all or nothing’ endeavor. Mash almost wants to scoff. Did she really think they would both go to try and get the others to quiet down, leaving Ritsuka completely unprotected?!
 
“I-!”
 
Before Jeanne can clarify, Mash overrides her, cutting the Ruler Servant off.
 
“Obviously, I have to stay here and look after my Master. She needs to be kept safe just as much as she needs to have a good night’s rest. So I’m counting on you to get them to quiet down through any means necessary… understood?”
 
Punctuating her statement with a look, Mash watches as… Jeanne folds like a house of cards. Blushing and averting her gaze, the Ruler nods.
 
“U-Understood. I’ll… I’ll be right back then.”
 
Hm. That was easy. Mash allows herself to feel a slight sense of smugness at managing to convince Jeanne d’Arc of all people to go along with her plan so easily. With any luck Jeanne would be able to shame them all into quieting down a bit and Mash wouldn’t have to worry about Ritsuka waking up any time soon.
 
Watching over her Master, Mash keeps both ears open as she listens to see just how Jeanne does. She can’t quite makeout voices, but the moans and squeals of Ereshkigal do go quiet after a minute, meaning that Jeanne has interrupted them. For a brief moment, Mash wonders if it actually might have worked out… and then new moans start up.
 
These moans aren’t from Ereshkigal though! Mash’s eyes go wide, her face pinks… and her cheeks puff out indignantly as she hears JEANNE moaning of all things. Honestly! Did she have no shame?! At the very least, she could try to be a LITTLE quieter.
 
But while Jeanne does actually start out quieter, it doesn’t last for long before she’s moaning even more wantonly than Ereshkigal was! And on top of that, squeaking and squealing as well! Seriously?!
 
Mash huffs and grits her teeth, before jolting with wide eyes as Ritsuka turns over at her feet. The red head mutters something under her breath, still asleep for the moment… but who could say how much longer that would even last?! This… this called for drastic measures!
 
Reaching back behind herself, the demiservant finds the latches of her armor and pulls them open. Removing her collar, she pulls down the top of the leotard undersuit she’s wearing, letting her bountiful chest bounce free. Then, blushing even harder than before, the Shielder drops down to her Master’s side and promptly stuffs Ritsuka’s head between her breasts. They’re the most pillowy thing that Mash has access to out here in the middle of nowhere.
 
Of course, Ritsuka isn’t expecting to be suddenly enveloped in Mash’s mammaries. But fortunately she’s a VERY heavy sleeper, not even fully waking up from the sudden sensation.
 
“Mmwha?”
 
“You’re dreaming, Master. Just rest. I’ll protect you.”
 
“… kay.”
 
It’s a testament to their bond that Ritsuka just smiles a little perversely and nuzzles further into Mash’s tits, not questioning it. Or at least, that’s what Mash likes to think. Either way, she’s firmly muffled Ritsuka’s hearing, so even though the moaning and sounds of flesh slapping against flesh are reaching a crescendo, at least they’re not in danger of waking up her Master anymore.
 
Tch… just who did those provisional Masters think they were? Mash was beginning to wonder if it would have been better if it was just her and Ritsuka against the end of the world after all…
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Ooooh~ A-Ah… her t-tongue is so… e-eager~”
 
Shirou would have probably been more surprised by how this night was turning out if he wasn’t self-aware of his status as a harem protagonist by this point. Even still, watching Jeanne d’Arc moan, her eyes closed and her face bright red as she rides Ereshkigal’s face was… it was an interesting experience, to say the least.
 
He’d been railing Ereshkigal for a while now, rewarding her as Rin had promised. And the Goddess of the Underworld had really been enjoying herself. Apparently, she’d been enjoying herself too much because a little into their session, Jeanne had shown up to stutter and stammer and very politely ask them if they could keep it down in a VERY flustered manner.
 
Now, as far as Shirou was concerned, it was a perfectly legitimate request. Jeanne had even said she was asking on behalf of Mash and Ritsuka, and that the latter was trying to sleep. Shirou had honestly been surprised that Ritsuka wasn’t just joining them because that sounded like more her speed… but hey, if she was trying to sleep, he figured they could definitely keep it down.
 
However, before he could say as much, Rin had stepped in. And his tsundere girlfriend’s words had left Shirou as speechless as they left Jeanne d’Arc.
 
“Excuse you. You’re interrupting incredibly important Team-Building Exercises, Ruler. You can’t just barge in here and start making demands like that!”
 
Yeah. Needless to say, Jeanne hadn’t been making ‘demands’, but that didn’t stop Rin from accusing her, turning her into a stammering, apologizing mess… and then capitalizing on all of that right afterwards.
 
“If you want to apologize, you’ll have to join the exercise. Besides… the problem is that my worthless Servant is too noisy, right? Then we just have to shut her up.”
 
Ignoring Ereshkigal’s indignant squawk at being deemed ‘worthless’, Rin had stalked right over to Jeanne and grabbed her by the crotch while at the same time leaning in to whisper into her ear. Jeanne, having frozen in place and gone still and wide-eyed as she stared past Rin at Shirou, had begun to make him feel a little guilty. Was it really alright to let Rin be such a bully?
 
And yet… before Shirou could step in, Rin had pulled back and Jeanne… Jeanne had willingly divested herself of her bottom armor, blushing all the while as she moved forward and… slowly lowered herself onto Ereshkigal’s face.
 
That brought them to the present, where Shirou found himself suddenly in a threesome with the Maiden of Orleans. The cute blonde Ruler is blushing like mad as she humps Ereshkigal’s face, while down below, the Goddess of the Underworld seems intent on proving Rin’s words wrong and making it abundantly clear she’s NOT worthless. By eating Jeanne d’Arc’s cunt to completion, apparently.
 
Shirou, meanwhile, continues to fuck Ereshkigal, pounding her pussy hard and fast while watching Jeanne’s face contort into all sorts of interesting looks. At first, Jeanne sitting on Ereshkigal’s face had made the whole situation a lot quieter. Without Ereshkigal’s wanton moaning to fill the night air, it was only the sound of his cock shlicking in and out of the blonde version of Rin’s pussy that had filled the clearing.
 
But… Jeanne was starting to get loud. Louder than even Ereshkigal was, in fact.
 
“OOoooh~ S-So good… I can’t… I’m cumming… I’m CUMMING!!!”
 
Squealing, the Ruler shudders as she falls forward, her hands clapping down on Ereshkigal’s chest and groping the Goddess’ tits. Shirou is sure that it’s purely by accident, but that doesn’t mean it has no effect on the blonde currently under them both. At having her breasts suddenly grabbed and positively mauled by the orgasming Maiden of Orleans, Ereshkigal shudders and her inner walls flex and grip down on Shirou’s cock as she too climaxes all over his dick.
 
With a groan, Shirou finally lets loose as well, completing the chain reaction that Jeanne has set off. Ereshkigal had made Jeanne cum, and then she’d made Ereshkigal cum, which had in turn prompted Shirou to cum. The trifecta is complete as he unloads inside of Ereshkigal’s womb, only wondering belatedly if Servants can get pregnant. Definitely not, right? But then… what about Divine Servants who were body-thieving alternate versions of one of his girlfriends?
 
Shirou didn’t get a chance to contemplate that for much longer, because the moment that he’s finished emptying his balls into Ereshkigal, Rin’s foot comes into his field of view, plants itself in his chest, and pushes him backwards. As his cock comes out of her Servant, Shirou falls onto his back, his glistening and sloppy dick standing straight up at attention even now.
 
Gazing approvingly at his rock hard member, Rin proceeds to straddle his crotch and impale herself on his cock. Shirou groans, his hands going to her hips as she lets out a shuddering breath while splitting her pussy upon his length. Her eyes blaze when she finally looks down at him, and he knows what she’s going to say before she even says it.
 
“My turn.”
 
Shirou just chuckles and gets down to business, thrusting up into Rin from below as she rides him from above. The night is still young and he’s expecting he’ll need to fuck Alter at least once before bed as well. But that’s okay. He’s more than happy to do it. More than happy to make as many people as happy as possible. Because that’s what Heroes do.
 
-x-X-x-
 
It’s funny. The next morning, out of everyone, you’d think it would be the larger group of debauched and depraved individuals who would look disheveled and sheepish, while Mash and Ritsuka would be the ones well-rested and looking at the rest of them sheepishly.
 
This was not the case. Ritsuka was well-rested at least, but neither she nor Mash could spare a single suspicious look at the rest of the group. They were too busy both looking incredibly embarrassed and damn near rosy in complexion. They were also looking anywhere BUT at each other. This may or may not have been because the pair of them woke up with Ritsuka’s head still between Mash’s naked tits, something that Ritsuka never expected to happen.
 
Buuut Shirou didn’t know that. All he knew was that it had by and large been a good night, and he was eager to face the day and confront this Singularity head on!
 
“Right then! Where to first?”
 
Looking about as red-faced as Mash and Ritsuka, and most definitely trying to find a way to make up for her moral failings the night before, Jeanne clears her throat and steps up.
 
“R-Right. We should… search the area! A-And gather information from the nearby t-towns! There are actually several villages and forts surrounding Orleans, so first things first… we need to figure out what we’re up against.”
 
She starts off a little weak, but actually ends rather strongly, even punching her fist into her palm as raw determination fills every pore of her body. She truly is a Ruler, Shirou reflects. Glancing over at Rin, Shirou sees that the other woman is nodding along with Jeanne’s plan.
 
“Alright, sounds good to me! Where to first then?”
 
Looking around and getting her bearings for a moment, Jeanne d’Arc presses her lips together before pointing in a certain direction.
 
“We’ll go that way. The closest town is over there, a place called La Charite.”
 
And then, because fate was what it was, Dr. Roman’s voice suddenly sounds over their comms devices.
 
“Everyone! I’ve managed to get more of our sensor equipment online and pointed directly at that Singularity. As such, I’ve pinpointed the presence of a Servant that doesn’t appear to be with your group. They’re currently in the French Town of La Charite!”
 
… Yeah, that was about right. Nodding seriously to his companions, Shirou pushes forward.
 
“Let’s go!”
 
No one slacks off, so they make good time. Unfortunately, by the time they arrive…
 
“Tch, the Servant’s presence has vanished, I’m afraid. I don’t know where they’ve gone, exactly… they’re moving quite fast. Likely by air.”
 
Truth be told, neither Shirou nor any of the others need to be told that. By the time they get to La Charite, it’s to find the town is already burnt to the ground and there doesn’t seem to be anyone left alive. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t anyone left…
 
“Undead!”
 
The burnt-out husk of La Charite is positively crawling with undead, so before they can question the enemy Servant’s disappearance, they find themselves having to fight off the zombies coming their way first. On top of that, the corpses that HAVEN’T been raised attract another flock of wyverns halfway through the battle.
 
Admittedly, Shirou is getting a little sick and tired of fighting skeletons, zombies, and wyverns at this point. But there’s no helping it when the damn creatures are the ones doing the attacking, now is there? All he can do is fight and put down the monsters alongside the rest of his allies.
 
“How… how could this be? How could any version of myself ever do anything like this? To become so hateful of a person that you take out your anger on innocents…”
 
Obviously, Jeanne is taking it worst of all though. The Ruler Servant fights right alongside them, but it’s clear her heart is torn in half by the atrocities she’s being forced to bear witness to.
 
Still, when the last of them are dead, Shirou is more than a little relieved. If he doesn’t have to fight another zombie or wyvern any time soon, he’ll be quite happy. Really, he’d take ANYTHING else at this point, just to have some variety…
 
“Everyone! The Servant from before is coming back and fast! And it’s not just one Servant… there are FIVE of them!”
 
Shirou’s eyes widen at that, and he looks at his allies. Rin and Ritsuka are both just as wide-eyed as him, and momentarily frozen in place. Technically they outnumber the enemy… but only technically. In truth, they have four Servants to the enemy’s five. By all rights, they SHOULD flee the scene immediately. Though a quick glance at Jeanne shows that she has a mulish look on her face. Based on what happened the night before, Shirou thinks he could convince her to retreat… but it will have to be him, and if he’s going to do that, it has to be fast…

-x-X-x-

The Patreon Vote:
 
[  ] Leverage last night to get Jeanne to retreat with them for now - 26%

[X] Stand their ground and see what they're up against - 74%

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

17