Not A Chapter:
3k 84 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, there.

This is not a chapter. Sorry ‘bout that. This not-a-chapter will include the answer to all the questions I saw, including update schedules and stuff.

Right,

Update schedule: 

Now, I have a 9 to 5 job and writing is mostly a hobby of mine - a hobby that I’ve neglected for a really long time now. Work has been rather hectic this past week and I unable to find any time to write. So my stockpile of chapters has dwindled to a mere 2 unedited and 1 draft from a nice 10 chapters. 

But, I have the basic idea for the chapters ahead so I’ll try and post as much as possible. I’ll try to post, say, 7 chapters a week, but you probably shouldn’t expect more than 4 or 5, as work will continue to be hectic for the next week or so. I WILL try to maintain a 3000 word count per chapter. 

Now, about the story itself,

  1. THE most asked question is romance. And my answer is still: I dunno. And will likely stay so for the next few volumes. At least until the 5th or 6th year. Although, I did expect that most people would want a GinnyxLuna pairing, as I myself would have - were I a reader. If I still don’t have an idea by the end of, say, 6th year, then I’ll just throw up a poll.
  2. Scabbers. Well, you’ll see in the next volume.
  3. Her special ability to assimilate. When I had the idea for this, I had not foreseen how utterly broken this could be. I had not planned any restrictions on it all! She might have ended up becoming a super goddess or something by the end of Christmas if I had left it like that! While having such a massively OP protagonist is quite entertaining in its own way, that is not what I had in mind for this fanfic. So, I nerfed it. And then nerfed it some more.
  4. I have said this on an A/N before but: Assimilate regenerates every year, but she can only use 7 without it causing irreparable damage.
  5. Also, many people think she had become too OP too quickly. That is not the case. Her ability only gives her what STRICTLY NOT DETRIMENTAL TO HER. The primary and most important thing considered by it is stability. Anything - be it Knowledge, Power, Stats, Abilities or Memories - detrimental to her physical or mental state WILL BE REMOVED, even if the resultant gain is nothing. This means that she did not get the majority of Riddle’s mastery in Dark Arts. She has knowledge of it, but no expertise. You cannot learn Dark Arts without it affecting you. Heck, you can’t learn MAGIC without it affecting you.
  6. Plus, in this fic skill in magic matters more.
  7. In a nutshell, she is not OP, but she IS very strong.
  8. No, she won’t be eating the other horcruxes. I already have planned which ones to assimilate for the next decade.
  9. Many people have noted and I myself have noted that I tend to tell more than show, so i’ll be trying to fix that.
  10. Also, I just realised that I’d completely forgotten to put Potion-making as a skill in her status screen!
  11. An interesting question I saw asked if she became immortal after the basilisk. She did not. And she might choose not to become immortal at all.

Also, if you have more questions, post it on this not-a-chapter’s comment section. I’ll try to answer as many as I can.

 

TL;DR: 4-7 chappy/week, 3000 word per chappy; romance: undecided; MC stronk, not OP; MC not immortal

115