Ch: 160 [Sue and Phyla]
196 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come in..." I sat on my chair with Phyla, back to blowjob under the table. No one can see from the other side of the desk. She is completely hidden under the table.

The door opened and Sonya Blade came in. She took out a pen drive and placed it on the table, "Well, with you taking care of the main deal, I've tracked down multiple labs where Sinister was performing his experiments. But there's a slight complication. We need to build a place to keep the survivors and monitor them. We can heal who we can and for the rest, they will need a place where they can live peacefully for the rest of their lives, well cared for."

"What about those who lost their mind completely?" I asked.

"I'll take care of them," She replied in a firm tone.

"Fine, go and see Kara Zor-L... You will need some strong muscles if you are to keep them in line. As for a new place, use the abandoned island just north of Paradise Island. I will have Peggy help you."

She nodded her head and turned around, leaving the room.

Fuck! I moved the chair back and stood up. All this time, Phyla was deepthroating me hard, real hard. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth ruthlessly, pushing my cock as deep as I could at a fast pace. Her eyes were teary and saliva was all over her face. She was rubbing her clit with one hand while the other was busy playing with my balls. Fuck, she is good.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it over her lips, slapping her on the face with my cock, "God, you are such a dirty girl."

"All the girls here are," She laughed, sucking on my balls. I put her right arm over her back and slammed her upper half onto the desk, with her left elbow resting on the desk and her booty up in the air. "Hahaha... Do it. Fuck me again."

I quickly slid my cock into her wet and welcoming pussy. She moaned, arching her back. I slapped her tight ass before grabbing her cheeks, pounding her furiously. The more I do it, the better she becomes at satisfying me. I pulled it out of her pussy and back in her ass, my hands firmly grasping her ass. Fuck, so tight! I really wanna fill her up with cum.

I fucked her from behind, switching between her ass and pussy. She came multiple times by now. The floor is drenched with her juices, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she screams.

"Fuck yes, fuck, fuck! Don't stop."

I flipped her on her back, held her thighs up, and placed her legs over my shoulders. She grabbed the edges of the desk as I began to fuck her pussy, harder than before. And then it happened. She let out a scream as her orgasm hit, a bit harder this time. Her squirt sprayed all over my body, her juice drenching us both. It made my cock go even faster, driving her crazy. She could no longer talk, all she could say were gasps and moans.

"FUCKKKKK!!!" I let out my groan as my seed exploded inside her pussy, her body still convulsing in a series of spasms. My hand squeezed her boobs hard, enjoying the sight as I pumped all the cum inside her.

Phyla couldn't even hold herself up after I was done, slumping back on the desk as I sat on the chair, huffing.

"You alright?" I asked, watching my cum flowing from her pussy.

She weakly waved her hand as her breathing was in complete disarray, unable to formulate even one word, I think. Her ass was gaping and pulsating slowly. I've left some really huge marks on her. Well, those will soon fade. But I think I can go another round. Even though I ain't using my powers to regain stamina, I've still got it in me.

I stood up and pushed my cock back into her ass.

"Fuck! What are you...?" Phyla quickly reacted as I took hold of her hips. "I can't feel my legs anymore."

"Guess this is going to be hard and fast for ya," I whispered and started to move again, not holding myself. It felt so good in her asshole, I might as well fuck her some more, see how long she can last this time.

After what seemed to be an hour later, we were finally done. She gave up and began to really go all out. I had to use a little bit of my power to endure it, but it was really worth it. There were body fluids everywhere in that room. The desk was dirty too. It would require thorough cleaning for sure.

Right now, she's on top of me, with my cock in her sloppy pussy.

"I can't move," Phyla muttered, panting.

"Me too... Let's just stay like this for a while," I closed my eyes, my right hand caressing her hair. It felt good with her warm breasts pressing against me and her head resting against my chest. I could hear her breathing slowly. We lay there for what seemed like an eternity, feeling no rush, no hurry.

Eventually, the door creaked open and someone walked in.

"It's been quiet... Did you finish working? What a surprise."

We turned to see Sue standing at the door, in her Fantastic 4 suit, her blue eyes looking at us.

"Oh, hey, Sue... What's up?" I said and saw her glance over at our cum-strewn body.

"Having all the fun without me, are you?" She grinned, placing her gloved hands over her hips.

"Fun? I can't fucking lift my body. God knows how many times he made me cum and how many times he came inside me. My whole body is a mess!" Phyla spoke up, her eyes fixed on mine. "Considering the amount of cum you dumped in me, I'm sure my body will bear your fruit soon."

"Well, won't it be a happy news? What do you think, Brian?" Sue giggled, closing the door behind her as she leaned her back on it. "I know I would be happy to raise a family with my wonderful man."

"Raise a family?" Phyla seemed surprised as she glanced back at Sue.

Sue replied in a humorous tone, "Well, considering the harem that man had been creating, it's obvious that he would one day have a large family, especially with all of us girls bearing his children."

Phyla glanced back at me, "That... does not sound bad. I'd love to have a bunch of kids, running all around the house, screaming and laughing, full of life and energy. So... You ok with that?" She asked me.

I kissed her forehead before whispering, "No objections whatsoever."

Sue hummed in response, "So that means you'd love to have kids with me too, huh."

"I never said no, have I? But it would be bad if all of you got pregnant at the same time. So, let's go one or two at a time yeah? Can you imagine the chaos? So many newborn children. No one's gonna sleep, we would all go crazy with lack of energy." I replied.

"Alright. So... Who do you want to be first? I mean, second since Phyla is already in that position," Sue teased, walking forward and grabbing a bottle of Beer from the mini fridge nearby, popping the bottle.

"Peggy next," I replied.

"So, Captain Carter, huh?" Phyla asked and looked at me as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm gonna propose her for marriage soon... And don't worry, I'm planning to marry you all. Just one at a time, alright?" I answered.

"As long as you don't ditch us. I'm good," Sue stated, taking a sip from her bottle of beer.

"Same," Phyla agreed as she finally decided to move her ass up. She slowly pulled it out, with cum flowing from her pussy, falling all the way down onto the floor. "Wow! So much cum. Wanna taste?" She looked toward Sue with a sly smirk.

Sue gave the beer bottle to Phyla as she went on her knees and began to lick her clean. Dang! This sight never gets old. Sue licked every drop of cum from Phyla's pussy and ass.

9