Ch: 161 [Peeping]
193 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[2 days before the concert]

Dazzler was doing her regular warm-up exercises and practicing her singing before her upcoming concert, and she was feeling quite excited. This was a big concert, and she knew that she had to perform at her absolute best if she were to impress her fans. Especially, Madelyne for whom this concert was arranged in the first place.

After finishing her last routine, Alison took a small break, and was about to go through her notes, when a blue portal opened right in the middle of her dressing room. Out from it, came out Brian.

"Hey, how's it going?" Brian asked, giving Alison a hug.

"Oh, I am just excited. I am going through my rehearsals, and I am thinking that everything's set and ready," Alison replied with a smile.

"That's good to hear. Speaking of which, remember the reason behind this concert? Well, you have nothing to worry about anymore. We have dealt with Apocalypse, so, you got nothing to worry about anymore," said Brian.

She smiled and replied, "You mean no interruption, right?"

"Yup, everyone can enjoy the concert without any worries," he replied.

"Speaking of enjoying things, how's it going with Madelyne," asked Alison. "Jubilee was yapping about how you are going around places with Madelyne lately. Now, that's something rare."

"Well, as I said. I'm just helping her to create new memories, to help her feel like a human again. The pain of knowing that you are a clone has a nasty way of biting back. So, it's been a rather pleasant journey," he said as he pulled the chair, and sat on the opposite side.

"So, you are quite close?" Alison asked.

"Oh yes, in a few days, she feels much happier than she was back then. Humm... Did I sense a hint of jealousy?," he chuckled as a slight tinge of red appeared on Dazzler's cheeks, which were a sharp contrast to her light-blue costume.

"Oh come on, Brian! You and I are just friends, you know. Nothing serious at all," Dazzler said sheepishly.

"Just friends? I clearly remember that night..." He started speaking but was interrupted as Alison rushed over and closed his mouth with her right hand.

"Fine, fine, I love you alright? Happy?" Alison finally blurted out after holding the words in her mind for quite a long while.

"Glad that you finally accepted your feelings," said Brain who quickly added, "You look better when you smile, you know. And here I was wondering why you weren't picking up my calls and kinda avoiding me after that night we had together."

"Yeah, I had to admit that it was a very special night for me. One that will forever be cherished. It's just that, I've been thinking a lot about my career, you know," she said.

"Speak to me," He said, holding her left hand.

"I'm thinking of taking a long break after this concert. I feel like I've invested too much time in my career. I know what you said about my song giving hope and inspiration to others, but the fact is, after that day, I feel like I've done nothing for myself. Just chasing my career after achieving my dreams day and night and in the end having no time to think or spend quality time for myself is kinda taking a toll on my own well-being," she replied as she poured out her thoughts and emotions.

"It's ok to be a little selfish every now and then," Brian remarked, giving his usual charming smile. "Why not spend more time for yourself? Or better yet, spend some time with me and the girls. No work, just us and fun."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" She chuckled.

"Beach volleyball, scuba diving, sky diving, touring all over the world, food and wine and sex... A lot of sex..." He pulled her closer on his lap as her legs straddled his thighs. His hands reached her butt cheeks as they slowly massaged and stroked them.

"Mumm~ Sounds fun. Threesome, foursome, maybe an orgy with all your girls..." She teased as their lips drew closer until they were literally one inch apart. They held each other's heads as both went into a long sensuous kiss. "Ooooh, a very big reason to go on a holiday isn't it?"

"Definitely!" He answered before capturing her soft lips in another heated kiss.

The couple continued kissing and groping, stripping off their costumes and continuing with their passionate moment. Brian suddenly stopped kissing and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she noticed that something had just happened in his mind.

"It would seem your vampire ex-boyfriend is looking at us, and burning with fury," Brian commented as he grabbed Alison's breasts and began to fondle slowly while teasing her nipples to make her scream and moan even louder as her voice could reach him through the looking glass.

Alison understood the situation and decided to play along, as a smile of joy appeared on her face. "Oh, Alex?" She whispered, "Why don't we give him a nice show then?"

Both continued with the passionate embrace, putting up a nice show for their unintended audience. Soon enough, the heat had reached a whole new level, as Alison grabbed Brian's cock and slowly lowered herself onto it, savoring the sensation and the feeling of fullness. After a short while, she started moving up and down on top of him while moaning like a bitch in heat and holding him tightly.

"So good, fuck... How are you this big, and hard? Oh god, you're tearing me apart, you sonofabitch," She exclaimed as she gyrated her hips and squeezed her internal muscles tight.

"Always glad to satisfy the needy ladies," He whispered and stood up from the chair, grabbing her butt. Alison was holding onto his neck as they continued to kiss and Brian held her and continued to pound her while standing. He knew exactly where to aim as he increased his speed, ramming deep inside her pussy, hitting her sweet spots.

"CUMMINGG!!!!!" Alison could feel her eyes water as she couldn't hold on for too much longer and ended up squirting her love nectar on him and on the floor while screaming in pleasure. Brian then pushed her against the wall and continued to thrust deeply, showing no mercy whatsoever.

'Take a good look you fucking vampire. You will never have her because I'll end you after this nice show,' Brian thought, even as Alison continued moaning and screaming in ecstasy as another orgasm shook her to the core, and her fluids just sprayed everywhere, "FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!" She screamed so loud as she continued squirting nonstop while being fucked mercilessly and slammed against the wall.

All of this only caused Alex to be filled with anger as his blood lust could only increase. But he was hard as hell. Watching the girl he couldn't have, now getting fucked like a whore by the strongest existence on Earth. 'You fucker, one day I'll show you,' he thought, and Alison could only continue screaming in pure ecstasy as Brian hit a sweet spot inside her that had not been touched by any of her lovers. 'I'm Dracula's grandson!! You fucker, I'LL END YOU!!! I'M THE FUCKING HEIR TO THE VAMPIRE KINGDOM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!' He continued screaming in his mind, feeling a fury towards this man who had no rival.

Brian could sense those thoughts from Alex but paid him no heed. It was exciting for him to make a cuck out of the peeping vampire.

"HARDER!!! HARDERRRRRRRR!!! FASTERRRRR!!! Fuck my wet, dripping pussy, pound this little cum dumpster!" Alison demanded, not giving a care in the world at that moment. All she wanted was Brian, all she could think about was him. "THAT'S IT!! MAKE ME YOUR CUM SLUT!!! CUM SLAVE!! YOUR PERSONAL FUCKTOY!! I'LL BEND OVER IN A SECOND IF YOU WISH SO!!!" She continued her obscene demand.

"Such a perfect pussy," he moaned loudly and took hold of her nipples, and lightly squeezed them as he fucked her on the floor in the missionary position. Her legs were clasped around his waist, urging him deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

'God! This is fucking great! Fuck! I'm getting fucking horny just by knowing that my ex is watching this entire ordeal! Who knew that I had an audience,' She thought as her mind was clouded with the pleasure she was getting by having her insides ravaged and pummeled, the sensation being enough to drive her to the brink of insanity. 'That fucker must be raging by now. Serves him right. I would have killed him if it were up to me for trying to whore me out in the name of party.'

"You fucking love me, Alison?" Brian asked out loud.

"Oh, shit, yeah!! Love it, darling!" She replied even louder as his body continued to press hers onto the floor, as if to remind the watching peeping tom of how strong this guy was. Alison was so horny now that the floor was literally littered with the wetness of her arousal. 'Oh god, he is getting mad, and I am hornier than ever! Gonna cum again!'

"Cum with me," Brian grunted, and soon enough, both began to quiver and convulse as Alison felt her body explode with pleasure. She held Brian in a death grip as they both felt each other cum intensely inside her. Their lips were glued in a passionate kiss as they exchanged each other's tongues, tasting each other's saliva.

'Wow!' Thought Alison as she had experienced the most intense, mind-blowing sex that she had ever felt throughout her life. It was even more exciting than the last time.

'Goodbye,' Brian used his power [Reality Manipulation] to turn Alex into ashes. Fucker died instantly before his brain could register a proper reaction. No one will know why he was there or what his purpose was... With that, there were no more unwanted peeping vampires as everything was back to peace.

He turned his attention back to Alison. Her body was wrapped around his with her eyes half shut from tiredness.

"Stay with me tonight?" She whispered as she felt the immense urge to rest and to fall asleep.

"I will," Brian answered and stood up with her, carrying the girl, bridal style, and walked into her bedroom, as Alison let herself be carried and slowly lost her consciousness to the feeling of security. She fell asleep soon afterwards in the warmth of the strong arms, which continued to carry her, and never let her go.

11