Ch: 149 [Dazzler pt4]
245 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mumm~ Oh, Brian... You have no idea what I got in mind..." She grabbed my cock with an evil grin.

Shit! I am fucked, ain't I?

Well, I guess I can't really complain. That was the whole purpose of the contest. But damn it, I thought I can outlast her!

...

I lay on her bed with my arms and legs tightly tied up. Alison's pussy was on my face while she sucked my cock. With my senses completely overwhelmed by pleasure, the whole world has dissolved into a vague white blob. I wasn't quite sure what is up, left, or down, and at the moment, I don't even care.

"How does it feel to not be able to grab my butt, huh?" She asked mockingly while jerking me off at an incredible speed. "Don't you dare cum. Today I am in charge and this cock belongs to me, so without my permission, you aren't allowed to cum," she said, keeping her hands around my cock tightly, "In the meantime, be useful and stimulate me. The sooner you make me cum, the sooner your torment will be over..."

Oh, fucking great!

"Hehe... My, my, what should I do to you today? Hmm..." She lowered her mouth to the base of my cock and licked up to the tip as I continued to tongue fuck her pussy. After a few moments of gentle stimulation, she quickly brought her head forward, sucking up my shaft, enveloping the shaft with her mouth. "Mmmm," Her eyes are closed as she makes some light slurping sounds as my dick is stuck deep down her throat.

She pulled out after deepthroating me for a few minutes, "Did you like that, huh? If you did, eat my ass." She adjusted her hips and shoved her butt into my face. I stick out my tongue and start eating her ass. After licking her entrance for a few minutes, my tongue was drenched.

Fuck! She is sitting on my face and her feet are rubbing on my cock, "Hahaha... Dang! You are good with your tongue, Brian. Is this how you keep your harem, happy? Giving them pleasure beyond their wildest dreams? Oops, you can't answer... Yeah~ Keep moving that tongue. God! How much I dreamt of trying this mistress roleplay with you. Just you and me, being free, unleashing all our lust," Alison said as my tongue stimulated her holes. She shifted a bit, moving her face near my cock.

I can feel the tip of her tongue teasing the head and leaking slit of my cock as it glided over and under it. A few beads of pre cum had accumulated and had been lapping and slurping them up like they were delicious drops of milk. Suddenly, the pace of her hands was increased, and her head slowly descended. Her tongue began to run over my balls.

"God, I am cumming!" She moaned as her hips trembled, but she kept on grinding her pussy on my face throughout her orgasm, just so I could not escape my obligation and pleasure her to the best of my abilities. I am going to have my turn, but for now, I will pamper her.

Finally, her body settled down a bit. Alison was taking the opportunity to recover and lick my cock from the root up to the glans before opening her mouth and engulfing it within. It went straight into her throat before she pulled out with a loud pop. She then stood up and turned around, "Wait a minute..." She climbed down the bed and headed toward the kitchen. She took a bottle of chocolate syrup from a cupboard and returned. I noticed she was still having a noticeable tremble.

She opened the cap and dripped the chocolate syrup on her tits and nipples. The sight alone made my cock twitch in response. "Give me those tits," I asked, wishing that I could untie myself from these restraints, if only to suckle those beautiful mounds of heaven and lick the syrup off of those perfect pink erect nipples.

"Aw! You wanna suck on these, don't you? Such a shame... The boy who owns these tits is unable to touch them today," She climbed on the bed and stood over me then she grabbed her right breast and licked her nipple. She repeated the same action for the left one with a slutty smile.

She is such a tease, dang!

"Look at your cock, dripping with my saliva. You horny boy, I bet you fuck all the time with your girls regardless of the place, huh? Now," She placed her feet under my cock and pressed it on my stomach, "Cum on my feet..." She began to rub her feet on my cock. She moved her feet gently, working the underside with the sensitive portion beneath my glans. She kept the pressure soft, but rubbed faster and faster with the clear intent of making me cum. It was not long until I could feel a familiar tightness in the testicles. She sensed my arousal, intensifying the speed of her toes on my cock. Her lips had transformed into a devilish smirk.

Just as I was about to burst out, she stopped.

"Fuck!" I couldn't help but curse as I desperately sought release.

"Aww! Did I tease the cum out of you, lover boy? Nuh, uh, uh!" She tapped the tip of my glans, "You are going to stay horny for a very, very long time." She dripped the chocolate syrup on my cock and began to lick and suck it clean. My eyes widened as she, at an amazing speed, plunged my cock into her mouth and plunged her head back and forth, up and down, coating every inch with saliva while creating the most incredibly sounds as she loudly slurped the syrup, each sound getting a slight echo off the walls and filling the air with desire, want, and sexual hunger. Her hair swayed rapidly up and down.

"ARGG!!" I raised my hips, pushing my cock deeper into her throat, and came.

As she swallowed my entire load, she was greedily drinking my juices as though they were some of the finest alcohol she had tasted. I could tell from the way she moved, relishing each second of what she was doing, that the slut inside was clearly very pleased. "Pwaahh!" She pulled out with a gasp, breathing heavily before opening her mouth, revealing her throat had filled and my jizz pooled in it and swallowed it. "Now," she grinned with lust-filled eyes then moved up and slammed her pussy down on my cock, "For your ultimate punishment, you are gonna cum in my pussy over and over again this whole night~"

The sound of her ass slapping against my balls was pretty loud, a sound of lust and passion. I moved my hips up and down, meeting her thrusts as best I could. Her skin began to glow and as the rhythm increased, music could be heard playing through the speakers.

"God! Damn, you feel fucking big in my pussy," her voice had a different sort of emotion in it. "Cum whenever you want, as long as you don't go soft on me. Mumm~ I can feel it hitting my womb, oh god!"

"Haaa... Aaa!" I began to moan in sync with the rhythm, our thrusts finally coming to their climax together. I shot spurt after spurt, causing Alison to moan deeply and press her body against mine, shaking violently as her orgasm hit hard. I filled her up while she gave her entire weight on top of my chest as the melody continued to play, slowing the pace. Then she quickly picked up the pace, moaning softly as the waves of her orgasm kept flowing through her body, "More," was all she said.

We stayed like that, riding out our orgasms, her music in sync with our movement.

I finally ripped the handcuffs and flipped her over, "You have enough fun. Time for me to show you what real pleasure is." I pinned down her arms over her head and began to pound her hard while sucking on her nipples.

"Naaaa!" She let out a cute, long moan as another orgasm took over her and arched her back, "Ya-yessss!!"

After making her cum one more time, I turned her in doggy position and slapped her buttcheeks with my right hand while hammering her pussy. Her whole body was trembling with a need for release as she succumbed to me, submitting herself fully to the desires of a male. "Cum on my cock," I said as I grabbed her hair and pulled her head backward. My lips bit into the crook of her neck as I rode out another intense orgasm, squeezing her boobs.

We came together, both moaning with pleasure while my cock erupted deep inside her wet and tight folds, spilling copious amounts of sperm and turning the sheets around our hips sticky. As my cock remained inside her, the amount of liquid was such that it began to leak out and fill the inside of her thighs with our combined fluids. "Damn, girl," I gasped as she rode out her orgasm in a series of shudders and jerked thrusts before pulling out of her pussy, letting the contents pour out into the sheets. "Such an obscene mess," I spanked her ass.

"Shit! More... Give me more..." She begged me weakly as her legs twitched.

"Really," I grabbed her hips and rolled her over to face up then slammed my dick into her sloppy pussy.

"God, yeah!"

We fucked God knows how long and when we passed out of exhaustion. When I woke up, she was lying with her face on my cock. "Haaa..." I let out a long sigh as I decided to rest a bit more.

---

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 7 advance Chapters⭐ 

[Exclusive r18 contents] + [Early access to Big Brother in Marvel]

---

9