Eternal Lovers: Chapter 13
910 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the guards shut the door to the room Song Shai silently sat down as she started to wait. Truthfully she hadn’t planned on backing out last minute but seeing Lei Jun on the street perfectly act out her plan she realized she had to let him be independent. After all, once the worlds story was destroyed it would only be a matter of time before she would be killed off. Since she didn't want Lei Jun to be too affected by her death so before then she might as well start to distance herself. So Song Shai silently waited in the dark hall expecting the accusations and trail to be done within a couple hours if he was fast. Oddly enough, just after 20 minutes passed the big doors opened as a man was dragged out by a bunch of guards as he was kicking and screaming.

 

“YOU’RE WRONG, I DIDN’T KILL THEM. YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE ME HONORABLE EMPEROR. DON’T KILL AN INNOCENT MAN. IT’S ALL THAT YOUNG BOYS FAULT HE’S FRAMED ME!!!” 

 

Then the doors once again closed and all was silent. Ten minutes passed before the doors opened again. 

 

“I finished, master did not wait long right?” Lei jun asked in a sweet voice while his gentle eyes somehow held a burning darkness. 

 

“Ah, what happened in there…?” although Song Shai held an impassive face, her monotone voice held a twinge of confusion.

 

“Just like you wanted, I completed your plans. I brought out all the irrefutable information to accuse Ling An, and the emperor, being a wise man, he quickly found fault in his right hand man sentencing Ling An to jail, after reviewing the evidence a little longer he will decide whether or not to put Ling An to death. After they dragged out Ling An, I quickly thanked the emperor and was finally able to leave.”

 

“But when practicing for this, showing all the evidence and accusing Ling An was supposed to at least take around five hours, maybe just two if you were really quick, yet only half an hour has gone by...”

 

“Really, it's only been half an hour? Time was passing by so slow I felt like I wasn’t going fast enough. Well I guess know I’ll be able to cook an early supper what do you want, I’ll make anything you like.” 

 

Song Shai looked at Lei Jun as he completely switched topics without answering her question, she still wanted answers as to why he had come out so quick but seeing his dark gaze as he gave her a seemingly sweet smile, Song Shai decided not to push him to much as she monotony replied “Vegetables with beef,rice and noodles.”

 

Afterwards the two were led out of the palace by the guards and started their walk home.  Little did the villain know, since meeting her, Lei Jun's soul had slowly started to change.

 

Haha Jun's ability is frightening, when he wants what he wants nothing can stop him! Except the Villain... that's why he probably took his anger out on the Ling An and was able to do the trail so fast, *silently lights incense* Also good luck to the Villain in the future, it's definitely not going to be easy, after all her little Jun is more of a monster/powerful then she realizes

19