Eternal Lovers: Chapter 14
916 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Now that phase one was over, phase two was begging. 

 

After Lei Jun's visit to the palace, news quickly spread about Ling An’s involvement as the the primary backer towards the Lei family massacre. And his execution was soon scheduled while he waited in jail. Furthermore, because of Ling An’s horrible scheme his entire clan was stripped of their prestigious title while their riches were taken away. The masses also refused to associate with the Ling family due to the scandal and a rumor was spread that you would end up getting stabbed in the back were you to become on good terms with the Ling family, for who didn’t know of Ling An’s friendly relationship with the former master Lei? Before when the latter was still alive they had acted like brothers, master Lei had even paved the way for Ling An to acquire such a high position in the palace. Yet, instead of appreciating the help he ended up metaphorically stabbing master Lei in the back and killing practically the entire Lei lineage. 

Only the eldest son had survived, many people pitied the poor boy while others thought to congratulate the wise boy for finally being able to shed some light on the Ling families true colors. All the while everyone wondered where the dashingly handsome, wise young man was. Few people had seen him on that day but already his appearance had attracted a lot of attention as wild rumors spread about his deep dark eyes and his handsome features.

However, the reality was quite different from rumors, if people knew where Lei Jun currently was, their souls would fly out, for at that moment he was just outside of a shabby little courtyard slaving over a hot stove that was equally shabby in order to prepare a decadent meal. Why was he going through all this trouble? Well of course it was because he was waiting to bring his beloved master her food!

 

Song Shai diligently waited for the food as she busied herself reading up information she had just received regarding the FL and ML. For the past few years she had not forgotten about them and instead had kept tabs. Because she as the villain had not been involved for the past 4 years, their relationship had not developed as far as it was supposed to.

Two years ago the villain was supposed to start interfering with there relationship bringing the two closer together, yet because she had been absent they instead had only started a real relationship a few months prior due to the world still trying to keep the female and male lead together. Due to this, it would not be hard for Song Shai to break them up.

Reading the latest information she had just received the day before, Song Shai read about their current predicament. The ML had been forced to give up his status and wealth and was laying low for the past few weeks as his father was found guilty to the crimes and was soon to be executed. This greatly distressed the ML as he had never been poor and although he was still richer than most average people due to his male lead cheat, he still lashed out at those around him due to the current turn of events. Especially since he believed his father was innocent, therefore he sought to find out more about the Lei Jun guy who he believe falsely accused his father. During all this, he neglected the FL who secretly came to visit him often. This put stale feelings between the two, still the female lead persisted, after all she was the daughter of a general, so when she decided on something she was too stubborn to change her mind. 

 

Guess it’s my turn to act the part of the villain. Song Shai thought as her eyes gleamed with a wicked glint. 

 

“The food is ready.” Lei Jun called as he came in setting lovely fragrant dishes onto the same old  shabby table in Song Shai courtyard. 

 

“All right.” Song Shai said emotionlessly, while her eyes unconsciously grew brighter looking at all the warm food. Quickly she finished what she was doing, setting a letter down on the floor before getting up to eat at the table. The letter was quite long and meticulously written, addressed to the capitols number one general. The Female lead’s father.

 

The plot thickens! What do you think Song Shai is writing? If you are enjoying this story please let me know by adding this story to your reading list or by liking it! it would really mean a lot and help in motivating me!!! Also I really appreciate comments as well, let me know what you like or don't like or even if you have any questions as I will immediately try to answer them as long as the answer isn't related to a spoiler. Anyways, thanks for reading my story so far, it means a lot (ಥ﹏ಥ)

20