Eternal Lovers: Chapter 15
947 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Shai sent out the letter, sending it under the name of the now famous and mysterious “Lei Jun.” By doing this, the general would of course look at and read the letter, curious as to why the now famous Lei Jun would send him one. For if Song Shai sent him a letter, it would likely be discarded or left unread. 

 

The villains plan truly was going smoothly, from making Lei Jun a prestigious but mysterious figure in society, to sending out the letter, everything seemed to be going well. Yet, as the villain, Song Shai could not count her chickens before they hatched, for to be a villain meant that even the world was against you, so she had to be careful in monitoring that everything went smoothly. 

 

She was also constantly berated by messages from system triple six, warning her of the loss of points. The villain could care less though as she just continued to ignore triple six who was just a supercomputer, incapable of stopping her unless she violated the worlds rules, like trying to kill herself off early, or killing off a FL or ML. 

 

Soon after her letter was sent she received new information on the female leads status. The female lead, Huā Měilì, had been keeping her relationship with Ling Shun a secret ever since they started seeing each other. So her father knew nothing about the supposed boyfriend, being the loving father he was though, he could tell Huā Měilì had met someone recently who stirred her heart and the female lead had been just about to reveal her lover when suddenly Ling Shun’s father Ling An was imprisoned. 

 

Due to the recent turn of events, Huā Měilì had to keep her relationship even more secretive as her father became more interested in knowing the man who was able to steal his daughter's heart. 

 

That was where Song Shai stepped in, as she addressed a letter to the general under Lei Jun's name. Upon receiving the letter, because it was addressed from the mysterious, yet supposedly wise young man Lei Jun, the general did not hesitate to open and read its contents, upon doing so he became furious. 

 

His only beloved daughter was involved with the now disreputable Lei families eldest son Ling Shun. As he read on his anger only intensified as he was presented with proof of Ling Shuns previous flings with various other women. And the final blow came when the general read how Ling Shun was still engaged.

 

Due to all this information he vowed to never let his precious Huā Měilì ever see the detestable Ling Shun ever again. From that day on he forbid Huā Měilì from ever seeing the man again while he put guards around her at all times. Of course this would not stop the females leads halo, it would only delay it, but this worked to Song Shai’s benefit as she already had everything planned out, now all she had to do was wait. 

 

Just as she finished reading all the information, Lei Jun came up behind Song Shai asking what she was reading. 

 

“It’s nothing.” Song Shai tiredly sighed. Recently, contrary to Song Shai’s distancing, Lei Jun had been quite sticky. Always following her around like a shadow and not letting her out of his sight. 

 

“Hmm, then do you want to go on a walk to buy groceries?” 

 

Song Shai sighed again, she wanted to refuse but she knew if she did then he wouldn’t go either, leading to a lack of ingredients in the house and nothing but boring rice being served. It was as though he was silently fighting back to her recent avoidant behavior. 

 

Of course she could always command him to go alone, but that turned out to be even worse, if she did then the next meal he cooked always ended up tasting bitter or spicy, two flavors Song Shai could not overcome herself to like. At first she believed it to be coincidence with only slight suspicion, but after a few more times of denying Jun she found the next meal to be spicy or bitter and very unpleasant tasting… Although she had never said anything and always wore a placid face, Lei Jun had still somehow managed to find out one of her few weaknesses. 

 

Ah, why do we even buy spicy spices? The villain inwardly questioned. However, seeing Jun's eyes slowly get darker from her delayed response he quickly made up her mind. 

 

Not wanting her only pleasure in a long time to be destroyed, Song Shai reluctantly agreed to Lei Jun’s request.

 

The Villain is just a glutton for food, unfortunately she will do almost anything for a yummy dish of food (T⌓T)

I'm curious, what flavors do you dislike most? Sorry, I'm sure I forgot to add many on the poll. Anyways thanks again for reading!

what is your least favorite flavor?
  • Spicy Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Bitter Votes: 57 74.0%
  • salty Votes: 7 9.1%
  • sweet Votes: 8 10.4%
  • sour Votes: 22 28.6%
  • tangy Votes: 16 20.8%
Total voters: 77
17