The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 7
854 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up, Jun was in a daze as his eyes were all wet, however he had not experienced a single nightmare. 

 

Rather, for the first time in his life, he had a blissful dream. In it he wore weird ancient looking clothes as he sat at a dinner table filled with food. Silently he waited for something, not even daring to take a bite of the delicious food. Just as he believed that the thing would not show up, it came. An overwhelming feeling of joy rushed into his chest as he cried hugging it close to his broad chest. Silently he swore to never let it go. 

 

Afterwards he woke up feeling incredibly calm. 

 

Shortly after awhile he got dressed and headed to the living room where he saw Sage who handed Jun a list of secretary duties. 

 

After looking over the list, Jun’s brow slightly twitched.

 

“Why is cooking on this list?”

 

“That's what secretaries do.” Sage emotionlessly spoke as her eyes avoided Juns slighting looked to the roof that suddenly seemed interesting. 

 

“Ugh… No, that’s not what a normal secretary does!” 

 

“Ah but your not a normal secretary, you're my secretary.” Sage nonchalantly spoke as Jun couldn't help feel like she was teasing him. 

 

“Alright fine… but only if you pay for my debt like you promised.”

 

“Ah…” 

 

Thinking he had stumped her, Jun gave a sly smile but before he could speak Sage showed him her phone. 

 

“W-what?”

 

“Already paid for, these bank statements prove it. I payed off your debt before going to sleep last night.” Jun looked at Sage, in turn  becoming stumped.

 

Although his debt wasn’t huge, it was still an overbearing amount for one person to pay off, no less a stranger, as such, Jun couldn’t understand what Sage was thinking. 

 

When she first said she would pay of his debt he thought she was lying, after all from his experience humans could never be trusted especially with things like money. 

 

Even the best of the best would become greedy. However, his expectations were completely shattered as Sage showed that his debt was completely paid off.

 

“Now that it’s completely paid off, I won’t force you to stay, If you wish you can betray me at any time and leave.” Just like in the last life, Sage set down the rules, if he wanted to he could betray her, she didn’t care, she was the villain so she was immune to betrayal. She just hoped that by telling him, he would at least hold off on betraying her for awhile so that she could eat. 

 

From the moment Sage caught Jun, he never dreamed of betraying her. He vowed not to get close, but he also decided to stay by her side. So her words made Jun speechless. 

 

“I hope you don’t betray me for awhile though, after all I need you.”

 

“...Wh-why…?” Jun mind couldn’t continue to process the strange beauties words, everything she said was strange. Even the idea that she needed him he couldn’t comprehend.

 

“I want to eat your food.” 

 

Hearing Sage’s reply Juns confused mind didn’t think she was answering his question but instead believed she was just making her first demand to him as his boss. So quickly he walked away towards the kitchen while trying to slow his crazy beating heart.

 

Meanwhile, Sage was confused by his actions it wasn’t as if she just told him to make food, still she wasn’t going to question it is she could eat his cooking. 

 

The Villain had been in this world for a little more than a week but already but was tired of eating the food. It was always lacking in some way but she could never determine how. She just hoped Jun’s food wouldn’t be the same. 

 

Silently Sage sat in anticipation while she looked over her stocks. 

 

Like she had predicted, all of them had increased. 

 

Due to her role as the villain, in  some of the past worlds her character would always invest in the wrong stocks leading to poverty. This was actually beneficial to the Villain now though as she had subconsciously learned what not to invest in. 

 

So although she had never gained money through stocks, in this life she was pretty much guaranteed to, for now she knew what was not worth investing in and what was. 

 

All she had to do was sell her stocks and put the money gained from it towards building a company. What her company would sell, she had yet to decide.

 

Hi-yo everyone, If I get up to 43 readers tomorrow I'll post 2 chapters, If not I'll still post a chapter .+(´^ ω^` )+. This Arc is a little slower in preparation for the next 2 Arcs but I still enjoyed writing it and I hope you all enjoy reading it.

21