The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 8
803 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All Sage had to do was sell her stocks and put the money gained from it towards building a company. What her company would sell, she had yet to decide.

 

“Foods ready.” Before she could think any longer, Jun came in carrying a bunch of extravagant breakfast dishes. 

 

“What is it?” Sage indifferently asked, her slight drool betraying her.

 

“These are chocolate and vanilla crepes, served with a dash of syrup spread, peaches and whip cream. As well as a side of lightly salted bacon, hash browns and eggs.”

 

Setting it all down, Sage immediately greedily took a bite, everything tasted delicious just as she had hoped, if not better. 

 

Watching the emotionless Sage scarf down his food, Jun silently chuckled feeling a deep feeling of joy well up inside before suddenly realized something. 

 

This was the first time he had ever let someone eat his cooking. What further surprised Jun was that even after realizing this fact he still didn’t feel bothered or care to interrupt Sage’s eating. Instead a warm unknown feeling came over him, as though he were finally able to find out why he had been cooking all that time. 

 

But that was stupid, after all, he learned how to cook years before meeting Sage, yes, he definitely wasn’t cooking for her, Jun silently rationalized his strange thought before his eyes continued to watch on. 

 

“Hmm... why aren't you eating anything?” Sages emotionless eyes finally looked up to realize Jun wasn’t eating unlike what he normally would have done in the last world. 

 

“Oh… I don’t like to eat my own cooking…”

 

Jun tried to casually smile it off but Sage kept her emotionless eyes on him. “Come eat, it’s a bosses duty to make sure her employees are properly eating.” 

 

Feeling as though he couldn’t deny Sage’s request Jun silently sat down and took a small piece of bacon, expecting the same unsatisfying taste he had often experienced, he took a small bite. 

 

Hmm?! Strangely enough, the more he sat and ate, the better everything tasted, for the first time in his life his food didn’t taste incomplete. Rather, he felt as though eating the food was able to calm his dark soul. Like he had finally found his purpose for cooking.

 

Suddenly Jun looked up.

 

“Are your ingredients special?”

 

“Hmmm...?”

 

Jun knew he sounded stupid, especially since he was the one who cooked the food still, he couldn’t help thinking that maybe the ingredients he had used were somehow special… That's the only explanation Jun had for the incredible difference in food quality. 

 

“No, I just bought normal ingredients from the local store.” Sages emotionlessly voice shattered  all of Jun’s expectations. 

 

For the rest of the meal, Jun sat in silence as he tried to analyze the food while Saga continued to scarf down the food till nothing was left.

 

“You were really hungry.” Jun couldn’t help but chuckle as he cleared the plates.

 

She really had been, for the past week Sage had only eaten enough food to sustain her body, nothing more and nothing less, that was because no matter what she ate it no longer tasted appetizing. So when the Villain finally ate Jun’s food she stuffed herself becoming unknowingly relieved after learning that it still had the same quality.

 

“So what company do you run?” Jun gently asked after everything was cleared. 

 

“Ah… It will be a technology company.” 

 

Jun was surprised, his own company had been a technology one, and it had almost succeeded had he not had his shares sold from underneath him. What surprised him more was the hidden intent behind Sage’s words. 

 

“It will be a company?! Does that mean it isn’t already one?”

 

Sage’s emotionless eyes twinkled to almost reveal a smile as she looked at the shocked Jun. Her cook of little faith would soon come to take back his disbelief. 

 

“Don’t worry, the plans for it are already in motion. If, by the end of the month you do not receive your first paycheck then you may leave and do whatever you want, after all, all your debt has been paid off. So just believe in me a little for a month.” Sages emotionlessly eyes slightly glowed as if saying ‘look what I can do.’

 

“Ah, fine. If my boss says so, then I guess I should believe.” Jun hesitantly spoke, giving a slight sigh, but seeing Sage’s face, he felt as though she would never betray him, or lead him in the wrong direction. 

 

Even if the company failed, she had paid all his debt, so he didn’t plan on leaving her. After all, he was only alive because of her, so no matter what, he would be her secretary. 

 

“Good” Sage emotionlessly nodded.

Hmmm food, can't I have just one bite! ԅ(º﹃º ԅ)

The Villian: Emotionlessly "My cook, my food." 

Ah so cruel I'm starving over here ( ´థ_థ)

20