The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 9
816 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the money Sage had from selling stocks, she bought a large building that would serve as her company office. 

 

After awhile she finally decided on what would be the best inventions to sell. She had been to  many sci-fi worlds so she wasn’t quite sure what technology she should start with. Not something too complex, but something grand enough that it would brazenly overshadow the ML Rey’s company, Sinergy-tech. 

 

When she had worked at Rey’s company for a week, she didn’t just do it in order to show her talents, but also to further investigate what leading technology they would be selling in the next few years. 

 

Of course, since she was only a secretary she could not fully investigate, but it allowed her to see how far she should create technology to counter them. 

 

While she had investigated, it also lead her to find out something interesting about Sinergy-tech. The company used to be called Sin-tech a year ago, but after the shares were bought from under the original CEO, Jun, the company was sold to Rey and he made it into Sinergy Tech, thats what would later push Rey’s company into becoming a monopoly. 

 

Was it coincidence? Sage mused. 

 

For the second time Jun’s fate was seemingly stolen from him… 

 

In the previous world, if Ling An had not killed Jun’s father, then Jun would have grown up and likely become the emperor's next right hand man, but instead, in the original story Ling Shun became the emperor's right hand man. It was only due to Song Shai’s interference in the past world that Ling Shun did not become the emperor's right hand man. 

 

Now, in the current world, Jun should have been able to make his company a technology monopoly. But instead, his company was taken from beneath him and sold over to the male lead. 

 

Twice. 

 

Twice Jun’s fate was taken away from him and given to the ML. While the male leads prospered, Jun suffered and should have died. It made Sage wonder if something sinister was happening behind the scenes, but she decided not to think about it any longer.

 

 It wasn’t like she had the power to change anything, and even if she did, why should she? 

 

She was the villain after all, it wasn’t her job to help others, rather, first and foremost she had to protect herself. Helping others would only lead to future betrayal and suffering. Something the villians heart was tired of experiencing. She just wanted to put her soul to rest. 

 

Thinking of what technology to use, Sage finally decided on Virtual and Augmented Reality Tech.

 

It was something cliche and found in many sci-fi worlds, so although Sage wasn’t too tech savvy, she was still able to easily build something of such caliber. 

 

Furthermore, it would be sure to catch the attention of the masses, especially since such technology did not yet exist in this world. 

 

By inventing such technology, Sage would be able to become the monopoly stealing Rey’s place. Thinking such, she quickly got to work on the rough outlines as she instructed her secretary Jun to hire capable workers for the company.

 

At first he was skeptical wondering if they should be wasting money hiring people before the company was even in progress, but Sage kept calmly nudging him. So Finally Jun gave up and started looking into capable workers. 

 

Before long, a team of engineers were hired, and Sage put phase two of her plan into action. 

 

Over a month passed and she was able to get her product patented before starting to sell the initial design, the V-headset, and the V-glass. 

The first product was a headset meant for virtual reality that would enable one to play virtual games, while the second product was a pair of glasses that allowed one to integrate virtual reality into everyday life. 

 

Sage made the tech cheap enough so that your average person could afford one. Only later on would she create more expensive tech and accessories, right now she needed to make them cheap enough so that customers would become attached to the Virtual tech her company supplied. 

As promised here's the second chapter for today “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”, sorry I know it's not the most interesting chapter but it is important with the world building and also in adding mystery to the plot Mwhahah `(屮`∀´)屮

18