Chapter 53: A Celebration Back Home
302 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before he makes his way across the ocean to America, Harry stops back in Great Britain. Specifically, he stops off at the Greengrass Estate, arriving with his newfound servants in tow. Making himself right at home in Lady Greengrass’ sitting room, he finds himself once again using a certain Alcina Dimitrescu as a footrest.
 
It’s not like he goes out of her way to use her like this… rather, it’s become the Countess’ favorite position. On her hands and knees, that fat ass of hers lifted up for his feet and her mouth buried in his crotch to keep his massive bitch breaker of a cock buried in HER throat. As he enjoys her clenching throat, however, Harry is not idle. He’s working quite diligently in fact when Lady Anastasia Greengrass and her two daughters finally attend him.
 
“L-Lord Potter, we were just informed of your arrival. Apologies for not being there to greet you at the door.”
 
Looking at the vial of slightly glowing red liquid in his hand, Harry just hums noncommittally and nods. Anastasia, despite her embarrassment over the breach of decorum, can’t help the way her eyes catch on the elephants in the room. First, she finds herself staring rather mesmerized by the fat ass of Countess Dimitrescu. Then, her eyes focus solely on the vial Harry is holding.
 
“Is that… what I think it is?
 
Smirking, unable to help himself, Harry glances down at Alcina and gestures to her without a care in the world.
 
“This? This worthless bitch is your ancestor, actually.”
 
Obviously, Anastasia was talking about the vial. But hearing Alcina described as her ancestor throws her and her daughters for a loop, all three sets of their eyes falling upon the giantess. Harry, smirking, waits a moment and then corrects himself.
 
“Well, technically she’s an off-shoot I suppose. Tell me Anastasia, do you know anything about a Clan Dimitrescu?”
 
Furrowing her brow, the Lady of House Greengrass slowly nods.
 
“Ah… yes, they were a branch family of House Greengrass that vanished into the mainland of Europe hundreds and hundreds of years ago.”
 
With a smile, Harry gestures again to the giantess of a vampire greedily gorging herself on his cock. Meeting her descendants clearly matters little to Alcina at this point. The poor bitch is too mind broken to care all that much.
 
“You are looking at Countess Alcina Dimitrescu… the last Matriarch of the Dimitrescu Clan, considering her vampire status.”
 
Anastasia’s eyes widen at that and she looks upon her true ancestor’s namesake with new eyes and barely concealed disgust.
 
“So that’s how she escaped the Blood Curse? Vampirism?”
 
The Lady Greengrass wrinkles her nose at that, no longer looking at the vial of glowing red liquid in his hands with poorly disguised hope. In the end, she now thinks he intends to turn her and her daughters into vampires. Silly woman.
 
“She didn’t escape it entirely, no. Oh and I haven’t found a full answer to the Blood Curse just yet, I should warn you. The clues I discovered lead me elsewhere, to America. I’ll be going there soon enough, but I felt like a vacation and a little celebration back home were in order first.”
 
Anastasia’s shoulders slump almost imperceptibly, the Lady Greengrass very disappointed but doing her best to hide it. Of course, that doesn’t stop Daphne from speaking up. The eldest Greengrass Daughter might have broken upon his cock at long last, but she’s kept her acerbic attitude, and clearly regained some of her defiance in his absence.
 
“What is there to celebrate if all you’ve done is fail since we last saw you?”
 
Anastasia whirls on her daughter’s mulish words, eyes widening in disbelief that Daphne would be so belligerent.
 
“Young lady, how dare you speak to Lord Potter like that! He is our only HOPE!”
 
Crossing her arms over her chest, Daphne just sneers.
 
“What, so you actually want to let him turn us into vampires? Lose access to our magic and our humanity, to everything that makes us witches? No thanks, I’d rather just continue suffering the Blood Curse personally.”
 
Anastasia tenses up, clearly ready to lay into her daughter further over her irreverence and disrespect. At the same time, Harry can tell that the Lady of House Greengrass agrees with what her eldest is saying. She’s just not stupid enough to say it in his presence.
 
With a sigh, Harry snaps his fingers… and Alcina’s three vampiric daughters all drop from the ceiling as one, landing atop the Greengrass Witches and taking them to the ground. Before they can do much more than cry out in surprise, Bela, Daniela, and Cassandra have already disarmed them of their wands, throwing them to him from across the room.
 
Setting the casting implements aside, Harry watches on, continuing to enjoy Alcina’s throat as her daughters manhandle Anastasia, Daphne, and Astoria up to their feet, already ripping their robes off as the physically weaker witches squeak and struggle. But ultimately, without their wands they’re all just so useless, unable to stop as the vampires strip them all naked and force them to their knees before him.
 
Still seated, his feet resting on Alcina’s fat ass, Harry looks at the Greengrass women and chuckles.
 
“Daphne would be right… if I had returned to Britain with empty hands, there would be no cause for celebration. But I did not. And no, I do not intend to turn you all into vampires. That wouldn’t solve the issue at hand, not truly, and I am a man of my word.”
 
Relief spreads across Anastasia’s face at that, while Daphne just scowls. Astoria, meanwhile, looks flustered… and aroused. Of course she does. The youngest Greengrass Witch loves being toyed with, and Bela is certainly doing that at the moment if the way the kneeling Astoria is humping the vampire’s outstretched foot is any indication.
 
Leaving that bit of amusement to continue, Harry holds up his vial and finally addresses it.
 
“I may not have a complete cure to the Blood Curse, but this right here is the first step. I’ve developed it based off of all of the research I’ve done so far. The only way to combat blood magic is with more blood magic. While this won’t eradicate the problem, it will weaken it. In a few hundred years, the Blood Curse might even dissipate entirely. Not that I’ll accept waiting centuries to keep my word to you and your family, Lady Greengrass. No, I WILL solve the Blood Curse in its entirety. But for now…”
 
With Alcina’s daughters holding them in place, Harry uncorks the vial and waves a hand over the liquid within. The glowing red fluid flows out into the air and slowly takes on a hexagonal shape, turning into a glowing, fit to burst magical seal. It then multiplies itself until there are three glowing, pulsing seals. Each one floats through the air under Harry’s direction, until they’re in front of each of the Greengrass Witches’ faces.
 
With Bela, Daniela, and Cassandra holding their heads back, there’s nothing Anastasia or her girls can do as Harry begins to chant. His eyes light up with a red glow of their own, and strands reach out from the magical seals, connecting to the three witches and their magic. Specifically, he connects to the Blood Curse resting inside of each of them, stretching back as it has across their entire family line.
 
Harry has already performed this ritual on Alcina, so he knows it works. It’s easy enough to draw power from the Blood Curse. Honestly, it’s pure serendipity that this method of weakening the Blood Curse only increases his own power. He’s plenty strong enough as is, he didn’t set out to try and make himself even stronger. But there it is.
 
Pulling on the Blood Curse saps not just the curse of strength, but its poor victims as well. Harry could have taken it all… but in doing so, he would have killed Anastasia and her daughters and what would be the point of that? Ending the Blood Curse in that way had always been incredibly easy… but at the same time, never an option.
 
He stops about halfway through their vitality, having shaved off a few percent of the Blood Curse’s power. The ritual is a one time thing, unfortunately. If he tries it again with the same victims, the Blood Curse will respond and kill them all dead.
 
Regardless, as he ends the ritual, the seals floating in front of their faces splash down, the glowing red liquid making them up no longer glowing and having turned magically inert.
 
Anastasia, Daphne, and Astoria are all left gasping and shaking in the hold of their respective vampire. They all look pale and waxed, so Harry reaches out and puts some of his new found power to use in healing and revitalizing them. Slowly, color returns to the trio of witches, prompting moans of relief from all three of them. When the deed is done, Harry snaps his fingers and they’re all released.
 
Falling forward onto her hands for only a moment, Lady Anastasia eventually pulls back and looks down at herself, blinking owlishly.
 
“I can… I can feel it. It’s noticeable. The Blood Curse HAS been diminished…”
 
Daphne and Astoria are just as surprised by this, with Daphne gawking at her mother and then him.
 
“I’ve never… I’ve never felt stronger. D-Do it again! Please!”
 
Hearing Daphne Greengrass of all people say please is quite the treat, but Harry sighs and shakes his head.
 
“Unfortunately, I can only do it once for each of you. A second time would kill you all. However, like I said… I am committed to finding a real cure. Which is why you’ll all be coming with me to America, to help me hunt it down.”
 
There’s not even a moment of hesitation before Anastasia bows her head, prostrating herself before him and planting her forehead against the floor.
 
“Of course, Lord Potter.”
 
Her daughters follow quickly, all submitting to him quite eagerly. Harry just smiles in appreciation of the view, the three naked Greengrass Witches supplicating in his presence. Ah… it was good to be home. Though that said…
 
“Rise, Lady Greengrass. I have work for you to do. Like I said, before we go to America, I’ve decided I want to celebrate my success so far.”
 
Lifting her head, Anastasia looks a lot more eager as well, nodding her head up and down.
 
“Of course, my Lord! What would you have me do? What form would you have this celebration take?”
 
The eyes that she and her daughters are giving him make it clear they wouldn’t mind being his celebration in full. Heh, Alcina’s daughters standing right behind them all are giving him those same bedroom eyes. And of course, Alcina is still throating the entire length of his massive cock like the good little bitch she is.
 
That said, Harry has other ideas in mind. As wonderful as these lovely ladies all are… he’s got other women who he’s been neglecting for quite some time now as he journeyed across Europe. No more.
 
“You’re going to be sending out invitations for me. We’re going to have a little competition of sorts. I’m thinking… four teams. Yes, and I know just who will be on each of them.”
 
Anastasia doesn’t bother hiding her disappointment this time, practically pulling out puppy dog eyes as she stares at him imploringly. Honestly, the Lady of House Greengrass acting in such a way is just so sad.
 
“… Very well, Master. I shall-!”
 
Rolling his eyes, Harry cuts her off with a waved hand.
 
“Fine, fine. It can wait. First… let’s all get reacquainted, shall we?”
 
Squeals of happiness fill the air, and Alcina’s daughters fall upon their distant cousins from behind once more. As Harry leans forward, beginning to use Alcina’s throat more in earnest, the trio of vampires molest and play with the trio of Greengrass Witches, getting them ready for his attentions. But Harry has to admit, even as he cums down Alcina’s throat and then tosses her away and begins moving towards the other six women… his mind is already elsewhere, on the competition ahead.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Within a day, every witch that Harry has Anastasia contact has shown up at the Greengrass Mansion. One by one, they’ve dropped all prior engagements, found ways to beg off work, and arrived at the Estate ready and eager for whatever he wants of them. Harry can’t help but feel a little warmed by that. In some cases, they know they don’t have much choice… but for most of them, the decision is wholly their own.
 
He’s gone ahead and split things into four teams of three, each representing a Hogwarts House. With the Greengrasses occupied by their Dimitrescu cousins, Harry had decided to call in three other witches to represent ‘Slytherin’. In this case, it was the two remaining Black sisters and the daughter of the dearly departed Bellatrix Lestrange. Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks, and Delphini Riddle had all shown up and were currently wearing green sashes to represent their team.
 
Next to them is the Ravenclaw Team. Here, Harry had gone ahead and invited Luna Lovegood and told her to bring her pets along knowing full well that she would show up with some fun toys. In this case, today Luna had brought Cho Chang and Su Li, the beautiful Asian witches both collared and leashed and on all fours on either side of the blonde witch.
 
After the Ravenclaw team is Team Hufflepuff. Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, and Nymphadora Tonks make up the Hufflepuff Squad, with Hannah and Susan as beautifully busty and bimboriffic as ever and Tonks making every effort to match their tit size while shooting competitive glances down the line at her mother who’s pretending to ignore her.
 
And last but not last is Team Gryffindor. Harry silently promises himself that he won’t overly favor the Gryffindor Witches too much, though he might not be able to keep that promise. After all, while the team does have Hermione Granger-Weasley on it, a witch who had been in the dog house with him for quite a long time after her betrayal, it also has Lavender Brown… and his very own daughter, Lily Luna Potter. The red head had inherited all of the best parts of him, and practically none of the worst parts of her mother.
 
Harry knew that in his absence, Lily had likely taken over as the temporary head of his harem, keeping bitches like Hermione and Ginny in line. He could also tell from the way his daughter was looking at him now that she had come to play and come to win. She had that competitive spirit to her, one of the few things worthwhile that she’d inherited from her mother.
 
Regardless, Harry stands there before the four teams entirely naked and completely at ease, grinning at the way their eyes dart to his cock more and more often as time goes on. Behind him, an orgy is already taking place, with Alcina and her daughters engaging Anastasia and her daughters in some fun lesbian background noise. With the tone already properly set, Harry brings his hands together in a loud clap.
 
“Alright ladies… let the games begin. Today’s competition is going to be rather simple. As you’ve noticed, there are three of you. And each of you has three holes. Decide amongst yourselves which hole each of you will ‘represent’. I will then be… partaking in your bodies one by one and judging each of you for how well you please me. At the end, one team will stand victorious over all the others, one way or another.”
 
Tilting his head to the side, he enjoys the fact that not a single one of them questions the ridiculous nature of such a lewd and depraved competition. No, instead they all look determined, now glaring at each other and seeing one another as the competition they are for his time. Well, except for Cho and Su. The two collared witches keep their heads down, while Luna just smiles her mysterious smile, looking as enigmatic as ever.
 
Chuckling, Harry waves his hand.
 
“Go ahead and decide amongst yourselves which hole will belong to each team member. We’ll be starting with mouths.”
 
Then, he takes a step back… and uses his magic to mold Countess Alcina and Lady Anastasia into a comfortable chair. Well, comfortable for him anyways. Not so much for the two of them, but they can at least get each other off and is there anything else they really need? Settling into his makeshift chair, Harry watches as three of the four teams deliberate amongst themselves. Luna, of course, just continues to watch him, smiling the entire time.
 
Harry gives them about ten minutes and then snaps his fingers, the noise amplified by his magic and startling them from their discussion.
 
“One minute left to decide.”
 
They scramble from there, until finally… the minute is over and they all have to make their decisions. Harry watches in interest to see just who the four teams will send forward to compete in the oral sex segment. For the Gryffindor Team, it turns out to be Hermione. For the Hufflepuff Squad, it’s Tonks much to Harry’s mild surprise. For Team Ravenclaw, Luna gives a sharp tug on Su Li’s leash, forcing her to crawl forward. And finally, for the Slytherins, Narcissa and Andromeda send Delphini forward, with the younger witch clearly delegated to what they consider the least fun of the three holes.
 
After a moment however, the frustration on Delphini’s face smooths out and she suddenly looks downright determined. Harry, amused, slides his eyes across all four women before nodding and standing from his chair. Then, he points at Hermione.
 
“You’re up first, Hermione.”
 
Blushing, the brunette bookworm and all around MILF nods and steps forward, fidgeting as she strips her top off, exposing her breasts and kneeling before him. She looks up at him, her curls everywhere as she takes his cock in her hands and then into her mouth. Harry doesn’t say a word, he just smiles down at her as she begins to suck his dick.
 
Once, long ago, Hermione had been his best friend. However, that was a LONG time ago now, wasn’t it? Decades at this point. And more recently… Hermione had tried to betray him. Though that had been a while ago too, to be fair. In the end, Harry forgave her but knew he would never be as close with her as he once was. It just wasn’t in the cards.
 
Still, they didn’t need to be best friends for her to suck his cock. And Harry had to admit, she was doing a fairly good job all things considered. Bobbing up and down his dick, slobbering all over his knob, the brunette witch and mother of two gurgles as she takes him down the back of her throat with barely any hesitation, her hand even fondling his balls.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
Her naked tits bounce back and forth too, and she moans in between gagging on his dick. Harry groans in response, but deep down inside… he has to admit that he’s only really enjoying her throating because it’s Hermione being submissive and subservient to him. As far as skill, technique, and even talent are concerned? She’s… middling at best when compared to many of the others he’s had.
 
With a grunt, Harry reaches down and pulls Hermione off of his cock, proceeding to cover her face and tits in his cum. As she pants beneath him, those big brown eyes of hers look up hopefully, an expression that is intensified by Harry smiling down at her.
 
“A strong first attempt. Tonks, you’re next.”
 
Hermione departs and Nymphadora Tonks approaches. The metamorph looks particularly excited… and Harry isn’t surprised that Team Hufflepuff chose her. After all, he knows exactly what she’s capable of. Dropping to her knees, Tonks takes his cock in her mouth… and immediately climaxes as she does so. Harry groans as he feels her mouth and throat contract around his dick much like a cunt would. But then… right now, she’s quite literally sporting a mouth-pussy.
 
This is her and Team Hufflepuff’s big plan to win this first round. Tonks can literally make her mouth and throat feel like anything, and by making them both just as sensitive as her cunt, she’s getting off on this experience as much as Harry is. It’s certainly a unique experience. One that Harry knows none of the other contestants can hope to emulate.
 
A look at the other teams shows they’re just now realizing what Tonks is doing… and they don’t like it. Harry half-expects Narcissa or Andromeda to declare Tonks a cheater, but the Black Sisters don’t speak up. Everyone else also just watches, faces flushed with arousal but maintaining their cool for now.
 
It’s nice. Amazing, even. And yet… Tonks’ efforts are missing something. Physically, it’s the best experience he’s ever had probably. But because she’s so focused internally, Tonks makes no effort to use her shapeshifting abilities to enhance his experience in other ways. Finally, he cums down her throat and she swallows every last drop without fail. Harry gives her the same smile he gave Hermione, along with a simple nod.
 
“Next.”
 
He points at Su Li and the smaller of Luna’s pet witches hurriedly crawls over. When she reaches him, Su Li offers Harry her leash in open palms, with him chuckling as he takes it and wraps it around his fist. Then, she sits back on the balls of her feet, clasps her arms behind her back, and opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can while lolling out her tongue.
 
Some of the other witches’ scoff at this display of inaction, but Harry is mildly impressed at how she’s rolling out the red carpet. In the end, Luna’s love slave knows that she can’t compete with the others. So instead she’s offering herself for him to have his way with. A unique approach that might just win it for her if Harry is being honest. Hermione hadn’t wowed him, and Tonks hasn’t impressed him after all…
 
Stepping up, Harry puts a hand on the back of Su Li’s head and uses the grip on her leash to pull her collar tight around her throat. Then, he thrusts into her mouth, proceeding to skull fuck her quite brutally right there on the spot.
 
“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”
 
She can take it of course, but the poor dear DOES begin asphyxiating immediately. Glancing up as he continues to drive his entire length down her tight little throat, stretching her jaw to it’s absolute limits, Harry makes eye contact with Luna… and sees it in the blonde’s gaze right then and there. The witch that so many had termed ‘Looney Lovegood’ back during their Hogwarts years has grown up into something of a sadistic woman… and if Harry wanted to fuck Su Li to death upon his cock right then and there, Luna would not care.
 
Crazy, but luckily for Su Li’s sake, Harry is no murderer. At least, not in these particular circumstances. He’s not about to snuff the poor girl just because her Mistress has silently given him the go ahead. That’s not his style.
 
Eventually pulling back, he gives Su Li a second to breathe… and then goes right back in.
 
“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”
 
To her credit, she takes his massive schlong as best as she’s able and doesn’t even pull her tongue back into her open mouth whenever he pulls out to give her a second to breathe. Over the next few minutes, Harry skull fucks Su Li into oblivion… eventually cumming down her throat and watching as she passes out entirely upon his cock.
 
He makes sure she’s okay afterward of course, clearing her airways and even bringing her back to consciousness. Then, he watches as she unsteadily crawls back to Luna’s side, her work done. So far… Su Li definitely has done the best.
 
Of course, before he can even call for her, Delphini walks forward. The daughter of Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange has stripped down completely while he was busy with the others and looks as determined as ever still. She struts up to him, drops to her knees… and takes his cock in her hands. She looks up into his eyes and suddenly, Harry doesn’t see determination and resolve. He sees the vulnerable gaze of his archnemesis’ only daughter. The young witch that he’d taken, broken upon his cock, and molded into his vulnerable, needy fuck toy.
 
It's an act of course. She’s putting on a façade to enhance the experience. Slowly, hesitantly, Delphini begins to lick at his cock. Eventually, she even puts it in her mouth. But she’s not just sucking his dick. She’s telling a story. Harry watches on in no small amount of wonder as Voldemort’s daughter puts on the most amazing performance he’s ever seen.
 
She plays the role of defeated and broken quite well, acting out the entire experience from start to finish. He can imagine it in his mind’s eye. At first she’s hesitant, as though he just killed her father and now she HAS to satisfy him, or he’ll kill her too. Then, she becomes more enthusiastic… it turns out the innocent little bitch was a true slut all along, and she loves sucking his cock. More and more she goes, expressing a love for being dominated. She’s GLAD he killed her father now, happy that he’s taken her as spoils of war.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
The young witch doesn’t say a word… but then, she doesn’t have to. As mentioned, her performance tells a story and by the time Harry puts a hand on the back of her head and forces her all the way to the base of his cock as he cums down her throat… he’s actually a little moved. And he’s immensely turned on.
 
As Delphini gurgles and gags on his seed, choking on his jizz but swallowing it down to the best of her ability all the same, Harry lifts his gaze and looks at all of the other witches watching on.
 
“Delphini and her team take this first round. You now have ten minutes to decide who will handle the second round… which will, of course, be anal sex.”
 
Finally letting Delphini off of his cock, he smiles down at her as Tom’s daughter smiles back at him, licking her lips salaciously like the hungry, horny little pervert she is. Chuckling, Harry sends her off and then sits back down on his ‘chair’ to wait for the time to lapse once more.
 
Soon enough however, ten minutes has come and gone and the next four witches step forward. Some are obvious choices, others not so much. From Gryffindor comes Lavender. The blonde is the obvious choice not because of her personally, but because Harry knew Lily would demand the chance to have a proper normal fuck with her beloved father and would never settle for anal.
 
From Hufflepuff on the other hand, comes Hannah Abbott. The choice between her and Susan wasn’t quite so clear cut. Sure, Susan was the Minister of Magic, but at the same time, she wasn’t the type to throw her weight around with her best friend like that. Indeed, Harry can tell that Hannah has chosen to take on this challenge.
 
Ravenclaw is an obvious one however, with Cho Chang crawling forward as Luna holds herself in reserve for the final round. Not at all surprising, seeing as the blonde loves to use her toys quite roughly from Harry’s experience.
 
Slytherin though… it’s clear to him that Andromeda and Narcissa have been arguing for a while now over who would get to go next. All while Delphini stood smugly next to them, all too proud of her win in the first segment. In the end, they quite literally have to flip a coin… with Andromeda ultimately losing out to her younger sister. The youngest Black girl gets her way yet again, Harry can’t help thinking in amusement.
 
Humming, he considers Lavender, Hannah, Cho, and Andromeda for a long moment, wondering which of them will manage to truly impress him this time. In the end, there was only one way to find out. Rather than go down the line again, Harry decides to change things up and points at the other end instead.
 
“Andromeda, you’re up first.”
 
Huffing a bit, the older witch vanishes her own clothing, exposing her still-beautiful body as she stalks forward. Finally, just a couple feet away from him, she pins around, bends over, and reaches back to spread her cheeks and expose her puckered little anus. Harry can’t help but be amused by her devil-may-care attitude. It isn’t likely to win her the round, but she seems not to care all that much. Shame, if she’d gone into this with more gumption, she could have secured the victory for her team right here and right now.
 
Shrugging, Harry steps forward, grabs Andromeda by the hips, and shoves his cock right into her ass then and there on the spot. Andromeda squeals as he penetrates her bowels, her hands falling to her ankles as she stands there bent over, taking his dick up the ass. The GILF feels good wrapped around his shaft, and Harry wastes no time in reminding the petulant bitch that she’s very much HIS woman.
 
Sure enough, in no time at all Andromeda is moaning up a storm, becoming increasingly into it in spite of her initial attitude. Not that it means anything. Harry is doing all the work, and Andromeda has done nothing to make this encounter special. He’s already decided that there’s no way she’s won this round… the other three would have to literally flee the scene entirely to do worse than she has.
 
When he finally unloads inside of her bowels, Harry almost contemptuously lets go of the GILF’s hips, watching her collapse forward in a twitching, fucked silly mess. Then, he gestures to Cho. The Asian Ravenclaw crawls over and just like with Su Li, she offers up her leash to him in open palms. Harry takes in in amusement, watching as she then mimics Andromeda a little bit.
 
Unlike Andromeda however, when Cho turns around and reaches back to spread her cheeks and reveal her puckered anus she does so on her knees, with her face pressed into the floor and her ass willingly lifted up into the air. She also doesn’t do so wordlessly.
 
“P-Please Master… please fuck this worthless slutty slave’s asshole. Please ruin my anus and leave me a gaping mess that can think of nothing but your big fat cock drilling my insides and rearranging my organs!”
 
Harry has to admit… he’s impressed. He didn’t know Cho could still string coherent sentences together like that, especially not after everything Luna had done to her. Humming, he gives her leash a tug, causing her to gasp and choke a little bit. At the same time, he steps forward and plants his foot on the back of Cho’s head, keeping her pinned to the ground.
 
Crouching over her, Harry places his cock between her spread ass cheeks against her back door… and takes his time sliding into her. Cho moans like a bitch in heat despite it being the wrong hole for breeding, and quivers beneath him. Her toes curl and her feet kick a little bit, even as he stretches her more and more.
 
Her anus comes pre-lubed, something that Luna must have done ahead of time. Harry gives the blonde witch an appreciative nod, and then begins to pick up the pace. Cho’s moans and wanton cries fill up the space. Her squeals and shrieks of glee as she’s butt fucked resound through the air. Harry grunts, thrusting more and more of his humungous meaty pole into her ass as time goes on, but Cho takes it all.
 
Then again, he’s seen what else she’s had to take. One might have worried that Luna’s special brand of Devil’s Snare had ruined Cho’s holes, but no… the Asian Witch is remarkably resilient and her holes have tightened back up nicely, probably thanks to Luna’s efforts. Indeed, her anus tightens and flexes around Harry’s cock all the way to the end, when he unloads inside of her ass.
 
Humming, Harry pulls out of Cho and leaves her to rest on her face right alongside the still-twitching form of Andromeda. Then, he beckons Hannah forward, curious to see if she’ll be able to top Cho’s showing.
 
To her credit, the blonde Hufflepuff does her best. She even tries to stand out from the crowd by coming forward and laying down rather than turning around. Folding herself up, she frames her bimbo body perfectly with her legs, crossing her ankles back behind her head in a startling display of flexibility as she lifts her hips into the air, showing off both her gushing cunt AND her asshole.
 
Kneeling down before her, Harry wastes no time in penetrating Hannah’s ass. He fucks her hard and fast, making her moan up a storm. She even squirts a couple times from the butt fucking, spraying her pussy juices across his abdomen and her own body as well for good measure. By the time he finishes inside of her bowels, she’s got a fucked silly expression on her face that Harry does admittedly like… and yet, it’s not enough to overcome Cho’s opening spiel and all around disposition.
 
Neither is Lavender. Harry doesn’t want to say he barely gives the blonde werewolf the time of day, but in the end… she gets on her hands and knees and has him take her doggystyle. Her ass is tight and all, but it’s obvious Lavender didn’t have any big plan or last second gambit, nor had she come up with one in the last little while as she waited her turn.
 
When Harry finally empties himself in her asshole, the blonde collapses forward, completing the line of four witches who are all completely butt-fucked silly. But ultimately, in the end… there can be only one winner. And there’s a reason that face down, ass up is such a classic.
 
“Cho takes this round. Which means it’s time for the final round. Seeing as Slytherin and Ravenclaw each have one point; their last members will go first with Hufflepuff and Gryffindor after them. Flip a coin between the two sets of you to decide the order.”
 
Harry waits patiently, and smiles as he’s approached by Narcissa Malfoy. She licks her lips, having stripped naked already and runs her hands up and down her GILF body.
 
“How would you have me, Master? There’s no desk for you to bend me over unfortunately~”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow at that.
 
“Is there not?”
 
It takes Narcissa a moment to realize what he’s getting at, but finally the Lady Malfoy blushes and grabs her wand, conjuring an exact replica of his Head Auror’s desk in the center of the large room. Harry chuckles as she bends over it for him, wiggling her hips in his direction in excitement. Stepping forward, he grabs Narcissa by those very same hips and punches into her sopping wet cunt from behind.
 
It’s a blast from the past to be sure. Back when all of this was just getting under way. Back when he had yet to realize who he truly was… and who he wanted to be. Playing house with Ginny in an unhappy marriage, being Head Auror for all those years… Harry Potter had been stuck in a rut. It wasn’t unfair to say that Draco’s arrest and Astoria and Narcissa’s attempts to get him free had set Harry on the path he was on today.
 
Narcissa moans as he groans, fucking her soundly from behind. They have an audience this time, but with the conjured desk jolting and shaking just right alongside her body, he just has to close his eyes and he’s taken right back to that moment. Honestly, as upset as Andromeda might have been to have to go second, it might just wind up being the right call. Narcissa might win here and now if the others can’t top this.
 
Finally, Harry lets loose, filling Narcissa’s drooling quim from behind, leaving her nice and stuffed full of his seed. Then, he leaves her to recover, bent over the conjured desk as she is.
 
He turns around just in time to find Luna Lovegood in his face. She plants a hand on his chest and pushes him backwards… onto a bed that’s conjured a moment before he can hit the floor. Harry chuckles as Luna crawls up on to of him. Her eyes glitter, even as she licks her lips and shimmies into place. The position she decides to take has her feet planted firmly on his chest, her knees up to her own chest as she takes his cock up into her.
 
Harry’s hands go to her hips, but Luna slaps them away. Instead, she controls the pace, slowly sliding up and down his member as she gives him a smile.
 
“You’re not going to pick me, Harry. So I might as well enjoy myself~”
 
Harry blinks at that, before tilting his head to the side as he’s forced to admit she’s right. He was never going to pick Luna here. It’s not that he doesn’t like her… he actually does. He likes Luna a lot. He doesn’t think he loves her, however. She’s an acquired taste, but she’s also a taste to only have in small doses. Basically… they’re two very domineering people who don’t mix well but can still enjoy each other’s company and even enjoy a couple of bitches together.
 
Harry just doesn’t have it in him to be submissive to Luna in the way she wants, nor does she have it in her. Still, for this moment at least, he can let her have this. At least she’s smart enough not to try and put those feet of hers in his mouth. If she’d gone for that, well… he would have surged up off of the bed, grabbed hold of her ankles, and fucked her in a mating press before she could even blink.

That doesn’t happen, and their little fuck ends with Luna moaning up a storm as she bounces on his cock until at long last he fills her with his seed. Then, just as quickly as she’s come, she’s pulled away and left him alone once more.
 
The bed remains however, and as Harry sits up, Susan Bones stands there at the foot of it, naked and showing off her beautiful, busty bod. The Minister of Magic was the first girl in their year to sprout breasts back in the day. And even now, she’s as Bimbotastic as can be. Grinning, Harry climbs off the bed and reaches for Susan, the red head not doing anything to stop him.
 
He throws her down and she moans, spreading her legs willingly for him. The Minister of Magic, arguably the most powerful politician in the British Isles… is his fuck toy. His sex slave. His cum dump. They both know that this is the kind of relationship they have. Harry can do whatever he wants to her and Susan will do nothing to stop him. She won’t protest, she won’t try and push him away, and she certainly won’t reject an opportunity to get fucked on his cock.
 
Still a little riled up by Luna, Harry does to Susan what he’d fantasized about doing to Luna. It’s not quite the same because Susan is much more voluptuous than Luna, but he’s still able to grab hold of the red head by her ankles and lift her legs up into the air. Fucking the Minister of Magic in a mating press on the conjured bed is quite the pleasurable treat, his massive cock pistoning in and out of her gushing quim as she cries out and climaxes again and again underneath him.
 
By this point in time, the smell of cum is heavy in the air. The smell of sex was already prevalent, but it was all feminine fluids and arousal. Now… now most of them are leaking his cum and its starting to grow somewhat obvious.
 
Finally, Harry cums inside of Susan, leaving her in an insensate, fucked silly state. He pulls out of the red head and gives her a fond smile but shakes his head… ultimately, she hadn’t managed to surpass Narcissa, not really. That said… the Lady Malfoy was up against some seriously stiff competition in the end.
 
Climbing off the bed, Harry turns and makes eye contact with his daughter. At long last, Lily Luna Potter steps forward. His beautiful, gorgeous, red-haired girl is wearing a bright smile and nothing else as she approaches him. Hands behind her back, she hums a little bit, getting closer and closer until she can bring them forward and run them down his chest.
 
“Hi daddy.”
 
Chuckling, Harry brings his own hands to Lily’s waist, smiling at his beautiful daughter all grown up. She’s so very beautiful, so very vivacious and gorgeous. She’s also a complete switch, domineering with others but submissive with him. She shimmies in his grasp, wiggling her way closer until her breasts are pressed against his chest. Getting up on her tip toes, Lily captures his cock between her thighs, rubbing her pussy lips against his length.
 
Their lips are mere inches apart as she lets out a shuddering breath.
 
“Do you want me, daddy? Do you want to spit your daughter upon your big fat cock?”
 
Harry growls at that and in the end that’s all the confirmation Lily needs. She hops up and his hands immediately move to her ass, catching her as she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. At the same time, she manages to impale herself on his cock, sinking down his length as a truly wanton moan leaves her lips.
 
His daughter hands from him like a spider-monkey, and Harry holds onto her, not about to let her go. He chuckles at her reckless behavior, which is immediately followed up by her ducking her head and giving him a shy smile.
 
“You’ve got me right where you want me now, daddy… so I guess there’s nothing I can do but take it, is there?”
 
She knows just how to push his buttons. Narcissa had done well by bringing him back to that first time they had together in their office. But Lily… Lily isn’t playing fair. She’s taking full advantage of their connection, and it is indeed true what they say… blood IS thicker than water.
 
With another growl, Harry begins to bounce his daughter upon his cock. In response, Lily cries out and tosses her head back, moaning up a storm as she clings to him for dear life. Lowering his mouth, he captures one of her tits in between his lips as she arches her spine for him beautifully, bouncing up and down on his cock all the while.
 
It’s not physically any better than the other fucks he’s enjoyed, but then… that’s not what Lily is relying upon here. And in the end, Harry has to admit she’s managed to play him beautifully. The dynamic of submissive daughter happily letting her domineering father fuck her silly is much more powerful than even Narcissa’s ploy had been.
 
When he finally cums, it’s his best orgasm of the day, seed flowing up into Lily’s womb as she moans upon his cock, climaxing right alongside him. Harry grunts into her breast and then pulls back, only to have her kiss him again, her eyes fluttering as her tongue and his tongue swap spit. Finally, they pull apart and Lily seals the deal with one last grin.
 
“I missed you, daddy~”
 
Chuckling, Harry pulls her off of his cock and carefully sets her back down on the ground.
 
“I missed you to, sweetie.”
 
Then, looking at everyone else, he nods as he comes to a decision.
 
“Well, I think it’s safe to say that my daughter and Team Gryffindor took that final round.”
 
There’s some pouting at that, but no one tries to argue with him. They’re smarter than that. However, there is a moment of confusion, as the women all look at each other and then him. It’s Lily beside him who asks the obvious.
 
“But papa… that means there’s a three way tie. So… who actually wins?”
 
Grinning wickedly, Harry shakes his head.
 
“You all do~ Well… except for Team Hufflepuff. They’re going to have to take a penalty~”
 
Before Tonks, Hannah, and Susan can even react to that, their eyes widen as they suddenly find themselves taken to the ground by Left and Right. The two puppets, under the control of their mistress, pin the Hufflepuffs in place and begin to go to town on them. Meanwhile, Alcina’s daughters all move away from the Greengrass witches, having had their fill of them.
 
The competition ends… and things descend into a proper, true orgy right then and there as Harry chuckles and pulls his daughter into a one-armed hug, holding her close to his side. The rest of the day will be very busy as he fucks each and every one of them, even Team Hufflepuff, silly. Yes, it was going to be very busy indeed.
 
And frankly, Harry wouldn’t have it any other way.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5