Chapter 59: The Principal’s Lament Pt. 2
490 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: If you've enjoyed reading this story and want to hop on board my next story right at the moment of its conception, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It just started and I'm really excited for it~

-x-X-x-

Enid HOWLS as Harry penetrates her with more than half of his bitch breaker of a cock on that very first thrust. The older wizard looks on in amusement as the young blonde werewolf’s eyes roll back in her head almost instantaneously, her mouth open wide as the exclamation of ecstasy and excitement emits from her throat.
 
This moment had certainly been a long time coming, but Harry suspects Enid is getting a lot more out of him claiming her virginity than even he is. Out of all the women he’s fucked in recent months, Enid has to be the most eager for it, the most excited. To be fair, he doesn’t usually play with his food for quite this long. Drawing things out, refraining from taking Enid’s virginity all this time… he really had drawn out the dear girl to wit’s end, hadn’t he?
 
But now the moment was finally here. As Enid sits on her Principal’s frozen fat ass, her legs spread to straddle either since of Larissa’s massive hips, Harry penetrates her cunt, claiming her virginity and thus her for himself. And she’s positively there for it, absolutely beyond overjoyed about it.
 
“Yes! More! Nnngh, Master, you’re so big! I knew you were huge; I knew it would feel good… but I still wasn’t ready!”
 
Harry grins wickedly at that as he thrusts in and out of Enid, tilting his head to the side and humming.
 
“Oh? Should I stop? Should I slow down, perhaps?”
 
Her eyes snap forward and widen with fright as she hurries to shake her head, not realizing he’s joking.
 
“N-No! Please Master! Harder! Don’t let my failure stop you from using me! Oh GOD I needed this! I need it sooooo bad! I want you to treat me like your bitch, Master! I want you to-gughk!”
 
Reaching forward, Harry shoves three fingers into Enid’s mouth, tickling the back of her throat with the tips as he cuts her off. She immediately starts to suck and lick at them as he continues to fuck her, his other hand reaching up to grope one of her adorably small tits as her entire body jolts and shakes atop Weems’ frozen kneeling form.
 
“You’re my Best Girl, Enid… but darling, if you want to be my bitch, you’re going to have to learn to shut your mouth sometimes. No one likes THAT much barking.”
 
Enid flushes and whimpers around his digits, nodding her head to make it clear she understands. Harry grins, keeping his fingers in her mouth as he fucks her. He quite likes watching her vigorously sucking at his fingers as she gurgles and whimpers around them. Her eyes are almost as loud as her mouth was, but in a much more… appreciable fashion. He can see the longing, the desire, and the adoration in her gaze.
 
Even as her eyes threaten to roll up in her head again, Enid is clearly doing her best to keep them forward by sheer force of will, wanting to look at him as he takes her for the first time. The young blonde werewolf gurgles happily as more and more of his cock disappears into her cunt. His massive schlong spreads her pussy lips wider and wider as he goes past the halfway point. She’s a sloppy sort of wet, positively gushing with arousal and desire, so it’s not like it’s hard for him to fuck her nice and deep.
 
At the same time though, she’s very clearly virginal, her pussy having never had a man before him. It meant that no matter how wet she was, she was also absurdly tight… until, of course, she wasn’t. After all, Harry was an unstoppable force and Enid was far from the immovable object she would need to be. She was as submissive as any of his women, if not more so, and so damn ready for this moment that it wasn’t even funny.
 
Staring into those beautiful eyes of hers, Harry fucks his new werewolf pet hard and fast atop her Principal’s backside. In turn, Weems can do nothing but be party to such depraved debauchery. The woman might have had something to say about Harry defiling one of her students… if he hadn’t just got done defiling her first, and then locked her in place in the middle of her own office on all fours.
 
Meanwhile, Divina the Siren is also watching from nearby. The brunette had been Enid’s only ‘serious’ competition for ‘Best Girl’ but even then she hadn’t been truly in the running. Oh sure, she’d done her best and played her part in keeping Enid motivated and driving the blonde werewolf’s competitive spirit forward, but ultimately the siren simply didn’t have it in her to truly beat Enid.
 
Looking over at Divina as she lounges on one of the Principal’s couches and touches herself to the sight of Harry finally deflowering her rival, they make eye contact for a moment and Harry sees that Divina fully understands her place. She knew she was never going to be above Enid, and he can also see that she’s made peace with that.
 
She gives him a lustful, lazy grin as her eyes grow more and more lidded from her masturbation, and Harry returns it with a wicked grin of his own as well as a wink to make it clear that he WOULD be getting to her in due time.
 
Then, he turns his attention back to Enid, having been plowing her silly for a good long while now. Long enough, in fact, that his entire cock is disappearing into her impossibly tight cunt with every thrust at this point. Her belly bulging, her body shaking atop Weems’ kneeling form, Enid has finally lost the battle to keep her eyes rolled forward. They’ve rolled back in her head again and this time they don’t seem to be returning, her gurgling moans around the fingers in her mouth going well with the nubile young blonde’s shaking and spasming.
 
She’s cumming practically nonstop upon his cock now, squealing around his digits and orgasming explosively over and over again. As she does so, Harry knows he could prolong this… but he sees no reason to hold back his first release. Not when there’s so much more fun to be had still. With a loud groan, Harry proceeds to fill Enid with his seed. He pumps a hot, thick load into her womb right there on the spot.
 
Watching her belly bulge as her womb fills with his cum is a treat and a half to be sure. By the time Harry is done, Enid looks like she’s already got a baby bump starting. Given the general fertility of werewolves, Harry imagines she probably will be pregnant off of his seed soon enough. Natural born werewolves especially are said to be incredibly fertile and quick to get knocked up.
 
If Enid cares that she might be a young mother, she certainly doesn’t show it in any meaningful way. She’s too busy cumming her brains out, gurgling some more around his fingers until he finally removes them, leaving her tongue to loll out of her mouth in a failed attempt to follow his digits, the moans coming from deep in her throat as she clenches and tightens up around his cock even then.
 
Until, of course, Harry withdraws his cock from Enid’s cunt on top of that, leaving the blonde werewolf paradoxically stuffed with his cum but also feeling oh so very empty. Enid’s eyes finally roll forward in her skull again, and the collared bitch looks up at him, panting noisily.
 
“Master… how… how do you want this bitch to serve you next?”
 
She’s a little more subdued, a little less excitable, but still as eager to please as ever. Chuckling, Harry considers the question for a moment… before nodding and reaching out, seemingly to her. However, before she can lean forward towards him Enid’s eyes widen when she feels a tug on her neck as a leash forms out of thin air between them, one end going to his hand while the other goes to her collar and attaches itself.
 
With leash in hand, Harry pulls Enid off of the frozen Principal’s back and down to her knees before him, letting his fat, messy cock slap down onto her face as she gasps and pants needily, her eyes going crossed just staring up at it.
 
“Clean.”
 
“Yes Master!”
 
If she had a tail, it would undeniably be wagging right now. Enid is all giddiness as she eagerly follows his orders, dragging her flaring nostrils and tongue along the underside of his cock until she’s finally able to take him into her mouth and begin sucking him off with all possibly vigor.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
As she rapidly begins face fucking herself on his dick, showing just how good she is at deep throating his huge fat prick at this point, Harry smiles down at her, enjoying how her eyes remain fixed on his face throughout the endeavor. Of course, while Enid would never dream of looking away from her Master while she throats his humungous cock, Harry doesn’t have any such qualms.
 
His gaze sweeps away from Enid, first to Divina for a second, then over to Larissa Weems’ kneeling form. The shapeshifter is still on all fours in the center of the office. With a hum and a flex of his will, Harry releases her from her frozen position. Immediately, Larissa flips over onto her ass, panting heavily as her limbs are finally allowed to rest and are no longer locked into position.
 
Of course, the moment she does so, he freezes her in place again, a wide and wicked grin on his face as he looks her in the eye while one of her students happily gorges herself on his messy member. Larissa trembles as much as she can in his magical grip, even as Harry smirks at her.
 
“Getting back to what we were discussing before, Larissa. If nothing is done, your outreach program is doomed to failure. The normies will turn on you and Nevermore eventually, no matter how much you toady up to them.”
 
Larissa opens her mouth to speak, only to look surprised that she even can. After a moment of working her poor jaw, she finally speaks up, her voice fragile and weak and damn near broken already.
 
“N-No… that’s not… n-not true…”
 
Harry gives her an almost pitying look, even as Enid continues to be such a dutiful girl on her knees before him. He has the werewolf’s leash wrapped around his fist a few times so that the length of it that remains is pulled taut, tightening her collar around her neck a little bit. But everything else is all her. The way she’s choking herself on his cock, the way she’s taking him all the way down her gullet in order to clean every last inch of his member… that’s ALL her.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow as the Principal tries to ignore just how much her student is debasing herself right in front of her. But then, whatever sort of relationship Weems and Enid had before he showed up is undoubtedly dead in the water. After all, Harry just got done forcing the shapeshifter to mimic a ‘future’ version of Enid, using the werewolf’s ‘older self’ right in front of her. And then, to top that, he’d taken Enid’s virginity right on top of Larissa Weems’ base form, plowing Enid silly atop Larissa’s ass.
 
There was simply no coming back from that. For either of them. Not that Enid WANTED to go back, but Larissa is still having a hard time accepting the new status quo. The poor woman has been in charge for too long. She doesn’t understand that Harry is an expert in these matters… and more importantly, that she doesn’t have a choice.
 
“It is true, I’m afraid. But not to worry… I have a plan.”
 
That statement visibly frightens Larissa more than anything else he’s said before. Perhaps because she recognizes now that she can’t truly fight him. Perhaps because she’s starting to finally comprehend the power he has over her and thus Nevermore.
 
“What… what is it?”
 
Harry’s grin widens.
 
“Simple, really. You want your school to be treated as an institution by Jericho? Then you have to make it one. You want the Normies to be unable to live without you and your fellow freaks? Then you have to hit them where it hurts. Their sexual appetites.”
 
The Principal of Nevermore Academy isn’t an idiot. He’d mentioned it before, so Weems puts it together quite quickly.
 
“No…”
 
Her voice is laden with horror, even as Enid continues to throat Harry’s entire cock. The cute blonde werewolf is far past the point of ‘cleaning’ him off at this point and is really just sucking his dick because he was still pulling her with his leash and she was happy to obey even unspoken orders. Larissa, meanwhile, knows where Harry is going with this. Letting out a laugh, he nods to show she’s right on the money.
 
“Oh yes. Just imagine it, Larissa. You and your fellow freaks of Nevermore, providing a… service to the people of Jericho. Here’s the thing about ‘Normies’, Larissa. Muggles, as my kind likes to call them. They like to claim they’re normal. They like to say that they’re all average people, living by society’s standards. After all, if they weren’t, they’d just be like all of you, now wouldn’t they?”
 
Harry shakes his head with a sigh.
 
“But they’re lying. Some even lie to themselves. The truth is, when it comes to the bedroom, your average muggle is as much of a freak in the sheets as any of us are out of them. There’s no such thing as ‘normal’, in fact. Merely varying degrees of freakishness and how obvious it is from an outside perspective.”
 
Amusingly, something in his words resonates with Weems, because her face scrunches up in thought. It’s clear she can’t completely deny the truth inherent in what he’s saying.
 
“That’s… I…”
 
Waving a hand airily, Harry just shrugs.
 
“Which is why you lot are going to have Jericho under your thumbs by the end of the month. Your students will learn to make use of their uniqueness in all sorts of debauched ways to entice and seduce the people of Jericho who hold the reins of power. And once they’ve been taken in… well, with evidence of their own freakish acts, they’ll be easy enough to keep in line. After all, if they move against Nevermore at that point, exposing them will simply be fair play, won’t it?”
 
Larissa grits her teeth, even as Enid rolls her tongue along the underside of his cock, writhing and wriggling it while bobbing up and down his length. Harry is getting close now off of the back of the blonde werewolf’s enthusiastic efforts, despite the self-imposed distraction. Enid really is an eager one~
 
“You want… you want to blackmail the Mayor? And all of the o-other town officials? You’ll ruin e-everything… all of my hard work… I’ve put so much t-time and effort into making strong, friendly r-relationships with Jericho… and you’re going to d-destroy all of it!”
 
Harry laughs and shakes his head.
 
“Of course not. I’m going to strengthen the bonds between you and Jericho, my dear Principal. You’ll see.”
 
Her face screwing up in consternation, Weems makes to speak again, but Harry is already done with her. He snaps his fingers, making her tense up… but funnily enough, it wasn’t to silence her. At least, not in the same way. Rather, Harry snaps his fingers at Divina, making the siren jolt off of her couch.
 
“Divina. Please be a dear and shut the Principal up for me, won’t you? Have her prepare you for me as well. That’s a good girl.”
 
“Yes sir~”
 
“D-Divina? No, you mustn’t. Fight him. Don’t give in! Don’t-mmph!”
 
Stalking over, Divina grabs Larissa by her head and proceeds to promptly sit on her face, taking the shapeshifter all the way down to the floor from her seated, leaned back position. Now laid out before her, her body naked and covered in Harry’s cum and her own sweat and juices, Larissa Weems is helpless before Divina’s ‘affections’ as she forces the older woman to eat her out lest she drown in the siren’s pussy juices.
 
At the same time, Divina leans forward and begins licking and lapping Larissa clean, throwing occasional glances his way to see if he’s watching and to check to make sure she’s doing a good job still. Harry gives her an approving nod and smile, before turning his attention back to Enid.
 
He wasn’t lying to Larissa to make her afraid either. He was actually going to do what he said he would. He would help Nevermore Academy secure itself for a generation by assisting them in procuring blackmail from Jericho’s most prominent citizens. And if Harry himself had to fuck a couple of Normie women into submission along the way to help out… well then, that was a sacrifice he was willing to make.
 
Wearing a savage grin, Harry proceeds to pull out of Enid’s convulsing throat and warm wet mouth at the last second. As his cock tip leaves her questing tongue, there’s only a brief second’s pause before he proceeds to cum all over Enid Sinclair’s face, tits, and body. It’s a singularly impressive cum load, one that Harry is all too happy to drop upon the blonde werewolf’s features. He positively covers her in his seed, and in response his new pet werewolf moans appreciatively.
 
Thoroughly enjoying the cum bath, Enid runs her hands up and down her nubile young body, her fingers massaging his jizz into her pale flesh. All the while, even with his seed dripping down her face, her eyes stay fixed on him… on her Master.
 
Harry hums for a moment before nodding his head.
 
“You’re ready, my dear. You’ve already imprinted on me, haven’t you? My personal werewolf bitch. And you’re wearing your collar too. My very Best Girl. But… it’s time for something more permanent, my darling Enid. Assume the position.”
 
Without a word, Enid turns around and assumes the position. Face down, ass up. Her pussy still slowly leaking his cum, the leash connected to her collar slowly unrolling from his hand in order to give her the room to move into this new position, Enid lifts her hips high like the bitch in heat that she is, reaching back to spread her thighs with both hands as she rests her face on the floor.
 
Harry admires the view for a moment before pulling out his wand. He might not use one much, but for certain things it was better to use a tool than to do it himself. Pressing the tip of his wand into Enid’s pale buttocks, Harry slowly draws a sizzling brand into Enid’s ass cheek. To her credit, while Enid whimpers and shakes, she doesn’t howl or try to pull away from him. He still has to freeze her crotch in place to make sure he doesn’t fuck it up though.
 
When he’s done, the stylized H.P. with the lightning bolts coming off the ends of the letters stares back at him, still sizzling and glowing slightly in Enid’s flesh. Pulling his wand away, he releases his hold on his pet werewolf’s crotch, watching her shudders and shake and pant her way through the pain and discomfort.
 
But she doesn’t once cry out. She doesn’t beg him to do something about the pain. She doesn’t say a word besides her quiet whimpers. Harry grins as he moves into position and taps a finger against the brand, speeding up the healing process and taking away the pain as a low moan of relief leaves Enid’s lips.
 
“You really are my Best Girl, pet.”
 
As his crouches down over her and brings the tip of his cock back to her cunt entrance, Enid mewls and looks back at him, her face still pressed against the floor of the Principal’s Office.
 
“Thank you, Master~”
 
Then, he’s inside of her again. This time, Harry fucks her from above. One hand on her hips to hold her in place, the other on her leash, tugging on it just enough to let her feel the tightness of her collar around her pretty little throat, but not hard enough to pull her out of her position. Face down, ass up. That’s how Harry fucks Enid Sinclair. That’s how he claims her after branding her as his property, degrading her and defiling her and making her his willing, eager little BITCH.
 
Grunting, he pounds into Enid’s once-creampied pussy with all his might, even as she moans and groans. Eventually though, she can’t hold back her voice anymore, leaving her squealing and even howling at the top of her lungs. She almost seems to tense up as that happens, like she thinks he’s going to get upset with her for too much ‘barking’ like he did before.
 
But Harry doesn’t mind Enid’s animalistic enjoyment of the rough pounding he’s giving her. In fact, he’s all too happy to encourage it. Slowly but surely, the cute blonde werewolf devolves from a bubbly, slutty schoolgirl into a literal bitch in heat that’s not even able to string two words together. She goes from begging for more to crying out and climaxing along his cock as she turns more and more feral.
 
Of course, at the same time she’s also tamed. Owned. She’s his bitch now, his very good girl… his Best Girl. And they both know it. They both know this is what Enid wanted. They both know this is all that Enid longed for. Harry might not fully understand why the blonde was so eager to submit to him and become his pet, but he wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth.
 
Enid was happy. Happier than most of his conquests tended to start out as. Indeed, more often than not, Harry found himself fucking women into submission. They didn’t usually come to him as submissive as Enid had started out. And she’d only become more submissive over the short amount of time he’d been at Nevermore as well. To say Harry was amused by how easily she fell under her sway would be an understatement.
 
Pounding her pussy into the shape of his bitch breaker, fucking her into the floor of the Principal’s Office, Harry exults in claiming his new pet for a time, enjoying the way Enid rapidly orgasms around his dick over and over again. Until finally… with one last grunt, he proceeds to unload into her womb a second time.
 
This time around, there’s no mere baby bump that he leaves behind. He fills Enid’s womb twice as full and the result is that the blonde werewolf already looks months pregnant, her taut abdomen distended and bloated to the extreme.
 
As she groans there on her knees, face still against the floor, Harry pulls out of her and gives the ass cheek he DIDN’T brand an affectionate pat.
 
“Good girl, Enid. Now you rest while I take care of the others.”
 
Enid just moans, not even able to form coherent words at the moment as she wiggles and stays where she is. Harry, meanwhile, rises from his position looming over her, letting go of her leash as he steps away from her. His wand out, he approaches the other two women in the room with a grin on his face. Divina watches him, still sitting on Weems’ face, forcing the Principal to eat out her cunt. The siren’s beautiful inhuman eyes stare at the wand and she licks her lips in anticipation, having seen what he did to Enid.
 
Reaching down, Divina grabs Weems by the hips and holds her in place for him and Harry nods approvingly as he brings the tip of the wand down on Larissa’s abdomen, right above her pussy mound, right atop where her womb would be located.
 
“MMMMMMPH!”
 
The Principal isn’t expecting it, of course. She bucks immediately the moment he begins to brand her with his symbol. But Divina holds her in place and with a little help from Harry’s magic, she manages to keep the shapeshifter pinned down for him. Slowly, Harry gives Larissa Weems a womb brand, marking her as his property just as he did Enid. The stylized H.P. are soon in place, the little lightning bolts pointing down to Larissa’s womb.
 
There was no hiding who owned her now. There was no denying her place at his feet. Once he’s done with her, Divina bites her lower lip and leans back, playing with her clit as she continues to keep Larissa’s mouth on her cunt.
 
“Are you going to fuck me now, Master? Going to break me and turn me into your little siren pet?”
 
Harry smiles fondly at Divina’s tone. It’s a mixture of provocative but also hopeful. Chuckling, he twirls his wand in his fingers.
 
“Hm… you HAVE earned it. You’ve been a good girl, Divina. Not the best girl, but then… you were up against some stiff competition, I’m afraid.”
 
Divina bites her lower lip at that, glancing over at Enid with a hint of envy.
 
“… Yes sir.”
 
Harry tilts his head to the side and lets his smile widen into a smirk.
 
“You’ve been so good that I’ll give you the choice. Do you WANT a collar? Do you want my brand? There’s no going back once you accept, I’m afraid. But if you want to keep things casual between us… I’d be willing to accept that.”
 
He’s half-lying. Harry Potter isn’t the kind of man who DOES casual. But at the same time, the offer is genuine. However… he wouldn’t have given the offer if he knew there was even a chance Divina would have rejected it. He would have just done it like he did with Weems. By giving Divina the illusion of choice however, he reinforces her loyalty to him. He makes it HER decision.
 
Eyes lidded, lower lip bitten; Divina the Siren mewls.
 
“Please Master… don’t discard me now. I want it. I want to be your pet.”
 
Heh, very well then. With a flick of his wand, he conjures a collar around Divina’s neck. She gasps as it appears, feeling it up. It doesn’t have ‘BEST GIRL’ emblazoned on it, but it’s also not a dog’s collar in general. Instead, it’s a more stylized choker that Harry feels fits Divina better. A collar for a siren bitch, rather than a werewolf bitch. Inlaid with pearls and shimmering gold, it’s made to remind someone of the sea where Divina’s kind come from.
 
As she feels it up, feeling the pearls, Divina’s eyes dance with delight at the gift and she luxuriates in it even as she continues to ride Larissa’s face. Of course, there’s still the matter of the brand. Harry finds himself contemplating where to put it when Divina surprises him by sliding her hands up her body to her tits… and then thrusting them out as she presents them to him, cupping their undersides.
 
“Here, Master. I want it right on my breast.”
 
Well now, that WAS an inspired spot. Of course, it did mean Divina would have to cover up a bit more, making sure she didn’t show too much cleavage… unless she wanted people to KNOW she was his. To know that she wore his brand. Chuckling, Harry steps forward and gives Divina what she wants. Of course, he has to freeze her in place to keep her from involuntarily jerking back from the pain. But with a few moments, it’s done.
 
Right above the nipple on the left breast, he’s branded her with his stylized initials, same as he did Enid and Larissa. She shudders as he releases her from his magical hold, her head craning down to look at the sizzling flesh. Unlike Larissa, who he’s left to heal the normal way, Harry reaches out and speeds up Divina’s healing the same way he did Enid, relieving her of the pain as she gasps in relief. After a moment of admiring Divina’s tattoo, Harry chuckles.
 
“My very own siren bitch. You know this doesn’t mean things get easier for you, Divina.”
 
Blinking, the brunette siren looks up at him, her inhuman eyes a little wide.
 
“… What more could my Master want from me besides my eternal loyalty?”
 
Chuckling, Harry reaches down and slides a hand through Divina’s brunette locks, before firmly gripping her by the back of her head. He leans in and gives the siren a long, deep, tongue-filled kiss as she continues to hump her Principal’s face. She moans as she submits to his tongue, letting him dominate her mouth for several long moments before they pull apart for air. Face red, lips parted, and tongue slightly pushed out of her mouth, Divina gasps as she stares up at him, her breasts heaving up and down with her inhales and exhales.
 
“Eternal loyalty is a nice start, my dear… but only the start. You’re going to help me with your friend, Bianca. You’re going to serve her up on a silver platter to me and assist me in finally breaking her for real. And then, after that, you’re going to use your body and your abilities to do whatever the fuck I want.”
 
That last part isn’t really a deal breaker, Harry well knows. But Divina’s bond to Bianca might make the first half harder for the siren to stomach. Or maybe not. Divina seems all too happy with that arrangement, her eyes lidded as she giggles up at him.
 
“Of course, Master. Bianca is a bad girl and bad girls get punished. But if you want me to help you turn her into a good girl… I can do that too. I’d be happy to help… rehabilitate her for you, Master.”
 
Well now. Divina was certainly quick to ‘change sides’ so to speak. Then again, she’d quickly grown tired of Bianca’s actions in class when they constantly got her in trouble as well. Hm, perhaps the two weren’t as close as they’d once been thanks to Harry’s presence. Divina looked positively eager to help put Bianca in her place properly.
 
“But Master… please don’t make me beg for it. You’ve kept me waiting all this time… please take my virginity already. My pussy is ready for you. Principal Weems has made sure of it~”
 
A whimper comes from the Principal at that, but it’s not like she has any choice but to continue orally servicing Bianca if she doesn’t want to drown on the younger woman’s pussy fluids. Harry, meanwhile, nods his head amicably.
 
“Of course. You’ve earned as much. In fact… you’ve earned a single request from me, my siren bitch. How do you want to do this?”
 
He hadn’t given Enid such control, technically. ‘Assume the position’ might have SEEMED like it gave her a lot of interpretive leeway, but the truth was, there was only one ‘position’ that a werewolf bitch in heat would think of. Getting plowed from behind with her face against the ground like the good little doggy she was truly was the only way it could happen for Enid.
 
But admittedly, Harry still felt a little bad for pitting Divina against Enid in the ‘Best Girl’ competition when it was obvious from the very start who would win. No matter how hard Divina tried, she simply couldn’t surpass Enid’s head start. Not when the blonde was so EAGER to grow her lead beyond where it already was.
 
That said, Divina was still proving to be quite the loyal bitch for him. She wasn’t Best Girl, but she was a good girl… a good pet who would soon be helping him conquer Bianca in the same way he’d conquered Larissa. On top of all of that, Harry actually didn’t have any ideas how to go about taking a siren’s first time. There wasn’t any pool of water around so it wasn’t nearly as cut and dry as fucking Enid had been.
 
With that in mind, giving Divina permission to decide how he took her virginity seemed fair. And so Harry puts the ball in the siren’s court, watching her consider his words for a moment before letting out a shuddering breath.
 
“I want you to pick me up, impale me upon your cock, and then fuck me while I cling to you for dear life because I have no control and no leverage to do anything but try and survive your big fat dick stretching out my insides.”
 
Well now… he could certainly make that happen. Sliding his fingers into the front of Divina’s collar, Harry gives it a tug, drawing the blushing Siren up to her feet. Her inhuman eyes affix themselves onto his face, staring into his own eyes as he pulls her away from Larissa’s mouth, leaving the Nevermore Academy’s Principal to gasp and pant on the floor beneath them both.
 
Alas, Larissa can’t scramble away from them because she’s still stuck in place, the poor woman. Which means she remains where she is, even as Harry lifts Divina up off her feet, grabbing her by the hips and then cupping her ass as he pulls her higher and higher into the air. True to her word, his new siren bitch is quick to wrap her arms and legs around his body, clinging to him for dear life as she pants noisily in anticipation.
 
Her pussy is dripping with her own arousal and Larissa’s saliva even before Harry’s cockhead comes into contact with it. The moment his dick tip touches her cunt however, Divina’s entire body tenses up and she cums explosively, a wanton moan leaving her parted lips. It’s clear she’d been edging herself on Weems’ mouth, using the Principal to keep herself right before an orgasm while she waited for him.
 
Harry chuckles as Divina’s pussy juices splatter all over Larissa’s face, making the frozen Principal whimper some more. Then, he exasperates the problem by thrusting up into Divina’s cunt properly, finally taking her virginity and stretching her gushing quim nice and wide upon his shaft.
 
Tossing her head back, her eyes finally leaving his face, the siren SHRIEKS in abject pleasure. There’s a melodic tone to her cries, her beautiful musical voice impossible to suppress as she cums a second time in just as many moments, her entire body shaking and spasming upon his dick. More of her juices explode out of her cunt as well, flowing down his member but also splattering all over the disgraced, humiliated Principal’s naked body.
 
But Larissa isn’t the focus of Harry’s attention right now. Divina is. As he impales her halfway down his cock, Harry grins at the pleasurable faces that the beautiful young siren is making. The brunette might have lost to Enid, but she’s got a lot going on in her own right. As he begins to fuck Divina up and down on his cock, she gurgles and shudders.
 
“Sho gooood… d-don’t stop, Master. P-Please don’t stop…”
 
Harry chuckles at that.
 
“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Divina. I have no intentions of stopping. You’re mine now. Now and forever.”
 
The siren’s cunt clenches around his cock all the harder at that declaration, before relaxing again and letting her drop an inch further down his cock. With his hands on her ass, Harry bounces Divina up and down his length, and every single time, she goes another inch further. Until eventually, she’s managing to take the entirety of his length inside of her, good girl that she is.
 
Needless to say, taking a bitch breaker of a cock like Harry’s for her first time drives Divina absolutely wild. The siren’s melodic voice continues to fill the office, her squeals, shrieks, and screams beautiful to Harry’s ears. Any other woman might have been a little too shrill, but Divina’s siren heritage means that every noise out of her mouth is musical in quality and absolutely gorgeous. He makes her SING as he fucks her in that standing position.
 
She really is helpless like this. She’s completely reliant on Harry and Harry alone for support. If he stops holding her up, if he drops her off his cock, she’s in for a nasty fall. But of course, Harry isn’t going to do that. Divina is his now, as much as Enid is, as much as Larissa reluctantly is. His three bitches, his to do with as he pleases.
 
With that in mind, Harry pulls Divina into a savage kiss, keeping just one hand on her ass as the other grabs the back of her head again. His tongue delves deep, muffling but not completely silencing the siren’s exquisite cries. He dominates his bitch’s mouth with his own once more for a time, before releasing her to go back to singing his praises in her own spectacularly unique way.
 
After that, his mouth goes down to her breasts, specifically to her nipples. With his own brand staring him right in the eye, he feasts upon the siren’s gorgeous tits, playing with her teats between his lips and teeth as he teases and gnaws at them. Divina responds in spectacular fashion to this, her moans and cries filling the Principal’s Office as her nipples grow rock hard and elongated under his attention.
 
The siren can’t help but continuously cum upon his cock after a certain point. Climaxing her brains out all over his member, she loses the ability to string a coherent sentence together just like Enid did. Her body surrenders to Harry totally and utterly, her sweat-covered form his to do with as he pleased. Until finally, with one last earth-shattering cry and explosive orgasm upon his cock, Harry lets her milk him of his load.
 
He fills Divina with his jizz, painting her womb white with his cum. He inflates her with seed, stuffing her just as full as Enid was after her first creampie. Of course, Harry has no idea if sirens can get pregnant quite as easily as werewolves. For all he knows, Enid is going to wind up having triplets off of his cum thanks to her werewolf genes. In comparison, were sirens particularly fertile? Well, they would certainly find out soon enough, wouldn’t they?
 
Either way, Harry pulls Divina in for one last kiss as he cums inside of her, and then once he’s done, he pulls back and slowly drags her off of his cock. He helps her find her feet, but that doesn’t stop the brunette from immediately dropping to her knees. Not from exhaustion, though her legs were certainly quite wobbly under her, but because she wanted his cock in her mouth.
 
Smiling down at her as Divina dedicated herself to cleaning his dick, Harry hums for a moment before nodding and snapping his fingers. In an instant, Enid is by Divina’s side, eagerly racing over to take part in the oral finale. Larissa, on the other hand, is a bit more reluctant… but with a few pointed nudges of his magic, Harry gets the Principal up onto her knees, having her shuffle into place between Enid and Divina.
 
His pet bitches aren’t too happy about this… until their eyes widen when they see Principal Weems transform right before their eyes. Not of her own volition of course… no, Harry is controlling this transformation. With a bit of creative mismatching, he turns Larissa into a perfect mixture of Enid and Divina. With strawberry blonde locks bordering on light brown, mismatched eyes, and a perfect blend of their cute features, Larissa suddenly looks like ‘one of the girls’.
 
Seeing this, neither Enid nor Divina can resist. They grab the shapeshifter by her golden brown hair and push her down his cock, forcing Larissa to choke on his member and clean it up with her mouth, throat, and tongue in equal measure.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Harry groans his enjoyment, which only prompts his two willing pets to continue to debase and degrade his unwilling pet, their hands coming up to fondle Larissa’s body from either side, playing with her current figure, which is just them, if they were to be fused into one girl. They mess with her tits, they stroke her belly, they take turns fingering her cunt and pinching her clit.
 
All the while, Larissa can do nothing but take it. Her eyes are watery as she chokes on Harry’s cock, but at the same time her arousal is obvious as reluctant moans bubble up from her stuffed throat and reverberate along the length of his dick. Harry grunts and groans in appreciation of his bitches’ efforts, until finally…
 
“Here it comes, ladies.”
 
Immediately, Enid and Divina yank Larissa back off of his dick and frame themselves perfectly before him. The two girls press their faces up against either side of the melded version of them, their mouths opening wide and their tongues lolling out. Larissa whimpers for a moment… but then follows suit, giving in to the peer pressure despite being twice their age as she opens her own mouth wide and lolls out her tongue.
 
The sight of three nubile young women all kneeling before him, two wearing his collars and all three wearing his brand… Harry lets out a loud groan and proceeds to cum all over their faces and tits, covering them in his jizz. They all moan, though Enid and Divina moan more in enjoyment while Larissa moans in despair. Then, the transformed Principal squawks as her students fall upon her like a pair of ravenous beasts, their animalistic desires provoking them into dragging their tongues over every inch of her shapeshifted, cum-covered flesh.
 
Harry just grins as he watches his new pets ‘play’ with one another. With this, Nevermore Academy was under his control, completely and utterly. There were just a few people who didn’t know it yet. But they would soon enough.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5