Chapter 61: Dr. Kinbott Gets Got
575 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“But… but it’s all so DREARY!”
 
And to think, for a second there she’d really thought that her and Enid might have something in common despite the nasty little slut’s insistence on so much damn color. After all, it had been almost pleasurable watching Enid work while she’d given her a tour of Nevermore. Wednesday still wasn’t all that thrilled about being forced to attend her parent’s alma mater, but at the same time, she found herself intrigued in spite of her disdain.
 
In the process of showing Wednesday around the school, Enid had greeted her fellow students in one of two ways. With the boys she’d been flirty but also distant, acting in an admirable manner that caused them to do everything in their power to escape her as fast as possible. She made them uncomfortable, but in a completely unique way to how Wednesday made people uncomfortable. It was almost impressive.
 
Her treatment of her fellow girls on the other hand… now that WAS impressive. Wednesday could see the hand of this mysterious Lord Harry Potter in how Enid Sinclair acted more and more clearly. As she’d introduced Wednesday to Yoko, Divina, Bianca, and more, she’d all but dominated each young woman… and in turn, they’d let her.
 
The hierarchy was quickly becoming quite transparent to one of Wednesday’s caliber. Enid was the ‘top dog’… quite literally in fact. Divina was second to her, but it wasn’t a very close second. However, wherever Enid and Divina were at on the totem pole was LEAGUES about Biance and Yoko. From the look of things, Bianca was barely above Yoko… barely. Meanwhile, the Asian Vampire was taking up the bottom so to speak… and clearly much diminished for it and not enjoying herself whatsoever.
 
All in all, the tour was far more informative than Wednesday had initially expected it to be. Not because she learned that much about Nevermore Academy… because frankly, her parents had inundated and drowned her in stories about this damn school most of her life, forcing more information than she ever wanted to know about the place into her brain and taking up important processing power and memory space in the process.
 
No, what she learned from following Enid around had been much more valuable… she’d learned the social dynamics of the people at the Academy, and that… that had her intrigued. She’d been expecting something like a normal high school, just with a little bit more oddities. Under normal circumstances, Enid would be a peppy, overly excitable werewolf girl, but not a slutty little BDSM freak. Bianca, meanwhile, would probably be the school’s Queen Bee, with Divina as her second in command. And Yoko would be a floater, someone who was friends with everyone but also something of a drifter.
 
Not now though. Not with the interference of Lord Potter. To say Wednesday was growing curiouser and curiouser about him would be an understatement. Still, after their tour Enid and she had parted ways and while Enid went off to no doubt report all about her to her Master, Wednesday had taken the opportunity to claim her half of their shared dorm room back from the monster of color that had overtaken the place.
 
Cutting right down the middle had made perfect sense to Wednesday. And sure, it involved pushing all of her brightly colored wooden horses and crossbeams over to her side of the room, leaving it a bit more of a crowded space… but honestly, she couldn’t expect Wednesday to just let her keep them over on Wednesday’s side of the room. Not when Wednesday had her OWN sex dungeon décor to set up instead.
 
Funnily enough, Enid didn’t actually seem to mind that all of her stuff had been moved over to her side of the room. What she was most upset about was Wednesday’s design choices.
 
To be clear, Wednesday Addams did not mind being called dreary. She lived in a state of dreary. She THRIVED in dreary. But it was clear that her new roommate meant it as an insult and that… that would not stand. Narrowing her eyes and pursing her black lips, Wednesday sniffs haughtily.
 
“Dreary? I’ll have you know that this is what a REAL sex dungeon should look like.”
 
And indeed, Wednesday had gone all out. Whips, chains, even a large metal cage dangling from the ceiling that she just might end up stuffing Enid into before the day it out. And of course, all of it is in black. It’s nothing like a castle dungeon, mind you. There’s no cobbled stone walls or mysterious leakage. Indeed, its very tastefully done up in velvet to make it clear there is a modern sex dungeon of the highest quality.
 
Enid Sinclair, meanwhile, has the audacity to cross her arms over her barely covered chest and wrinkle her nose in distaste.
 
“I don’t like it.”
 
Huffing, Wednesday rolls her eyes.
 
“No, I don’t suppose you would. And yet, here it is all the same. The proper, genuine article next to your absolute travesty of an attempt.”
 
Enid gasps, looking actually offended by Wednesday’s words. The other girl really is much too expressive and Wednesday’s admiration for how she used that to her advantage earlier to scare away the boys is quickly drying up in the face of having all of Enid’s… Enidness directed at her instead. Honestly, despite them seemingly having some things in common, Wednesday is starting to wonder if this shared room situation is even going to work out. She might have to break out the poison earlier than she thought…
 
Just as it looks like Enid might escalate the argument further, the door to their shared domicile suddenly springs open. Immediately setting aside their disagreement, both girls turn to regard whoever is intruding upon their space.
 
“Ah! This is… w-well, it’s certainly lovely to see that you’re settling in so quickly, Wednesday!”
 
Wednesday’s eyes narrow as a woman with amber hair and massive glasses comes barreling into the room and right up to her. She seems a bit perturbed by the sex dungeon aesthetic that both Enid and Wednesday are going for, but also seems intent on hiding just how uncomfortable it makes her. She does so by reaching out and grabbing one of Wednesday’s hands before she can react, giving it a quick pump and shake.
 
“I’m Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom and a teacher here at Nevermore! It’s such a pleasure to meet you!”
 
Wednesday doesn’t respond, not in word or facial expression. She does do her best to extricate her hand from the other woman’s grasp, however. Thornhill was trying too hard. That was Wednesday’s first impression of the woman. She clearly was trying much too hard to fit in where she didn’t belong.
 
Fortunately, Wednesday’s silence isn’t the social faux pas it could have been, because a moment later someone else enters through the open doorway and a deep, masculine voice fills the room.
 
“And I am Professor Potter. Always lovely to meet a new student.”
 
Wednesday’s eyes widen at that, even as Ms. Thornhill turns and makes some space so that the man Wednesday has been most curious about can step forward. Emerald eyes, raven hair, and a welcoming smile. All of these things are what Wednesday picks up on first. But then there’s also the glimmer in those emerald eyes. And the easy confidence behind his smile. And of course…
 
“Master!”
 
Enid doesn’t even try to hide it. Bouncing forward, she all but wraps herself around the Wizard Lord. But Harry Potter does not grow upset. Nor does he tell her off. Rather, he just laughs and lets her cuddle against him, rubbing herself against his body like a literal bitch in heat. This in turn grants him unfettered access to Enid’s figure and while his hand is hidden from Ms. Thornhill, it’s not hidden from Wednesday. She watches as he gropes Enid’s ass and fingers her backdoor, making the perky blonde pant like a beast.
 
“I do hope that Enid has been showing you around and helping you get used to the place, my dear.”
 
To her surprise, Wednesday has to fight the urge to answer Harry Potter’s easy smirk with a smirk of her own. Strange, most people can’t make her smile like that, especially outside of her family members. Still, she’s able to suppress the urge easily enough, even as she throws Enid a glance. All of the sudden the werewolf is looking at her imploringly, clearly afraid that Wednesday will… how do they put it? ‘Blow up her spot’ with the Wizard Lord.
 
Tilting her head to the side, Wednesday looks back to meet Professor Potter’s eyes.
 
“She’s been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favor. Perhaps in her sleep.”
 
Harry’s eyes flash with amusement, but it’s here that Ms. Thornhill interjects, letting out a forced bit of laughter as she steps forward again.
 
“You’re such a comedian, Wednesday! Here… I picked this out for you from my conservatory. It’s-!”
 
“A black dahlia.”
 
Ms. Thornhill must have retrieved it from wherever she had it while Wednesday was preoccupied with Harry and Enid’s antics. No matter, she nods as she takes the flower from her… dorm mom. At least it doesn’t have any color to it. She can almost appreciate the thoughtful gesture. Almost.
 
“Right then, it’s getting late and you two need your sleep. So we’ll leave you to it!”
 
Enid whines when her Master lays down the law, but Harry just gives her a simple look and the blonde werewolf slut immediately backs off. Wednesday watches the interaction curiously… and then watches as Harry and Ms. Thornhill leave just as curiously. Her first impression of Harry Potter was that he was interesting, but not overly so. She still wasn’t sure why her parents had even bothered with the man. But in the end, did it really matter?
 
She might deign to stick around Nevermore and Jericho for a teensy bit, just to satisfy her curiosity… but once that was done, she was out of here. This was not the place for a young, impressionable Wednesday Addams to spend the rest of her formative years. No, she wanted to spread her blackened wings and soar through the night sky to find somewhere she could truly belong.
 
Transylvania was supposed to be positively dreadful this time of year, for instance…
 
-x-X-x-
 
Wednesday Addams’ arrival had certainly spiced things up, Harry can’t help but thinking as he apparates into the alley next to a certain building in the town of Jericho. Nobody sees him, of course. He’s using a Notice Me Not Charm at the moment.
 
Having just gotten done having a long conversation with Principal Weems… and putting the shapeshifter bitch in her place yet again, Harry steps out onto the street and immediately turns to enter the building belonging to one Dr. Valerie Kinbott.
 
As amusing as it was to hear what Wednesday had done in her old high school to not only get herself expelled and sent to Nevermore, but also to get her court mandated therapy appointments… Harry had been annoyed when he’d looked around the Academy for his favorite werewolf pet only to find neither hide nor hair of her.
 
Turned out Weems had gone against him in a brand new way… by piggybacking off of Wednesday’s required therapy sessions to sign Enid up as well. It was a pathetic attempt at defiance compared to some of her other attempts, but it was defiance all the same and the idea that Harry would let some therapist whisper into Enid’s ears about how her love for him was wrong was… well, simply ridiculous.
 
The normies had a few among their number who were at least a little interesting though, admittedly. Even as he ascends the stairs to Kinbott’s office, Harry finds himself thinking back to the other night where he and Wednesday had had their first meeting. It had unfortunately been marred by the presence of others… not Enid, she was still his best girl, but the woman known as Marilyn Thornhill.
 
After they’d gotten done introducing themselves to Wednesday and Enid, Marilyn had done her best to ingratiate herself with Harry… which was around the time he’d realized something was seriously wrong with the woman. Sure, surface level she appeared to just be a normal woman trying very hard to fit in at a place she didn’t belong.
 
But that was all part of the façade that let her hide her true self from him. After all, what sort of normal woman would think that dying her hair and changing her eye color with contacts would help her to fit in any better among the freaks of Nevermore Academy?
 
No… Marilyn Thornhill had secrets. And Harry, upon figuring this out, had gone ahead and ceased prying any further. Sure, he could have just read her mind and known everything in the snap of his fingers. He also could have kidnapped her and taken her to a real dungeon far more secure than what Enid and Wednesday were playing at with their dorm room. He could have sexually tortured her until she broke and told him everything of her own ‘free will’.
 
He hadn’t done either of those things though. He hadn’t done anything at all to the woman save for exchanging some quaint pleasantries with her before being on his way. Why? Because Marilyn Thornhill was a curiosity. And it would suck all the fun out of it if he ruined the curiosity too early. Whatever she was aiming for, whatever her plan was… he would find it out in due time and enjoy the spectacle. Until then… well, he had nosy little therapists to deal with.
 
When he reaches the waiting room outside of Kinbott’s office, its to the sound of raised voices from the room beyond and a completely colorless Wednesday Addams sitting there waiting for her own appointment. She blinks in surprise at the sight of him, tilting her head to the side and making a curious note in the back of her throat.
 
“Professor Potter. Why are you here?”
 
Ah, of course. Wednesday Addams was a witch. As a magical person, she could see right through a Notice Me Not Charm. They were meant for muggles, after all. Grinning wickedly, Harry just puts a finger to his lips and gives Wednesday a wink. He’s pretty sure that she has to resist the urge to smile back, even as she raises an eyebrow at him and tries to appear unimpressed.
 
“Enjoy the show, Ms. Addams.”
Then, without further ado, Harry steps past Wednesday and opens the office door, slipping into the room beyond. Immediately, the raised muffled voices become entirely comprehensible as he closes the door behind him.
 
“I am only trying to help you, Ms. Sinclair. Your Principal is worried that you’re acting out more and more and showing a startling lack of self-control. And given how you came dressed today; I fear I must agree!”
 
“This is what my Master likes me to dress in! I’m his Best Girl! I don’t NEED to learn self-control, HE controls me. He owns me!”
 
Valeria Kinbott jots down something on her notepad and then shakes her head as Enid waves her arms through the air excitedly, still dressed like… well, like a horny little whore ready to be bent over and fucked at any moment.
 
“And you’re okay with that, Enid? You’re okay with being owned by a man twice your age? You have your whole life ahead of you!”
 
Of course, that’s around the moment when Enid finally notices Harry’s presence. As a werewolf, she too is magical enough that the Notice Me Not Charm doesn’t work on her.
 
“Master! You came!”
 
Of course, when a magical being points out something under a Notice Me Not Charm to a non-magical person, it quickly becomes noticeable to the muggle. And so, as Enid hops out of her seat and prances over to hug him tightly, Valeria Kinbott’s eyes widen and she shoots out of her seat as well, looking shocked to see him in her office.
 
“Wha-?! How did you get in here?!”
 
Harry grins with a literal twinkle in his eye as he waves his hand at the therapist spookily.
 
“Magic, darling.”
 
“Be serious!”
 
It’s obvious she doesn’t really believe in magic. And that’s in spite of Weems telling him that Valerie has been the therapist of several Nevermore Students over the years. How… closeminded of her. A plan begins to form in Harry’s mind. A devious, nasty sort of plan.
 
Grinning wickedly, he carefully pulls Enid off of him and gives Valerie an almost respectful nod.
 
“Oh, don’t mind me. In fact, pretend like I’m not even here. Enid, continue your session with Dr. Kinbott please.”
 
Enid looks betrayed until Harry gives her a wink and then a nod towards her chair. That’s all it takes for the blonde werewolf to hurry over and give the therapist her full attention, much to Valerie’s surprise. Uncertain but also still somewhat under the effects of his charm, the muggle woman slowly turns back to Enid.
 
“R-Right. Now, where were we exactly? Ah yes. Your issues with self-control.”
 
Enid huffs at that but doesn’t talk back this time. Harry, meanwhile, can feel as the Notice Me Not goes back into place. So long as Enid is focused on Valerie and not him, Valerie can’t focus on him. Perfect.
 
Making his way over behind the therapist, he proceeds to slide his hands along her body. Dr. Kinbott feels it but doesn’t really register it. Her body reacts but she herself continues yammering on and on to Enid even as the blonde girl’s eyes widen and she watches him fondle her therapist’s tits in awe. Harry takes a moment to put a finger to his lips to keep Enid from saying or doing anything and she hastily nods, going back to pretending he’s not there.
 
Which means Valerie can’t even register his presence as he overpowers the Notice Me Not Charm, making it far stronger than it has any right to be. Once he’s done that, he fondles Valerie Kinbott’s tits from behind her chair to his heart’s content… and after a little bit, he goes ahead and yanks her sweater up over her head, pulling it off her completely.
 
She helps him do so by leaving her notepad and pen in her lap and raising her arms over her head, all without being conscious of her actions. Once her sweater is off, it’s just Valerie Kinbott in a bra. Which of course, Harry quickly takes advantage of, groping her more intensely.
 
While the therapist tries her best to lecture an increasingly amused Enid on self-control, Harry goes right ahead and removes Valerie’s bra, letting her tits spring forth from their confines completely. The unaware muggle woman is growing redder and redder, more and more flushed and heated as he pinches her rock hard nipples and drags them out from her body.
 
“S-So you see, E-Enid… perhaps it would, nnngh, b-be better if you spent… l-less time around certain… a-ah, c-corrupting influences. Don’t… d-don’t you think?”
 
Enid just tilts her head to the side, squirming in her chair and doing her best to keep her reactions to herself. In the end, she has to force out the words while gripping the sides of the chair and crossing her legs to keep from just openly touching herself.
 
“… What kind of corrupting influences, Dr. Kinbott?”
 
Harry moves on as the conversation turns in the obvious direction… him. It’s as though Valerie has already forgotten he was here just a moment ago, in her office. Which she has. Needless to say, Larissa Weems had earned every ounce of punishment he’d doled out to her and would dole out to her when he got back to the Academy. It’s clear she told Kinbott all about his and Enid’s relationship, or at least enough that Kinbott wanted to push Enid away from him.
 
Circling around, he grabs Valerie’s skirt and begins to pull it down her legs, tugging it off her body as she ignores his presence just as much as before. She has no clue that she’s not sitting in front of Enid wearing nothing but her panties with her nipples out and rock hard. That’s because he’s been the cause of all of that and thanks to the overpowered Notice Me Not Charm he’s using, she still doesn’t understand he’s even there, let alone having his way with her.
 
Finally, to complete the moment, Harry pulls out his cock. Enid perks up, but he gestures for her to wait and reaches down, removing Valerie’s pen and notepad from the encounter entirely and instead lifting one of the unaware therapist’s hands to wrap around his dick. Enid nearly explodes in laughter right then and there as Kinbott goes on and on about self-control, all while being forced to jack Harry off without her knowledge.
 
Finally, Harry meets his best girl’s eyes and gives her a grin and a nod, gesturing first to Valerie’s state of undress and then to her hand around his cock. To her credit, Enid doesn’t miss a beat. She immediately understands his verbal cues and cuts right into Valerie’s lecture about self-control.
 
“But Dr. Kinbott… you keep talking about self-control and how I need to have more of it. If that is the case… shouldn’t you be practicing what you preach?”
 
Sitting there wearing her panties and nothing else, Valerie furrows her brow and tilts her head to the side. Unbeknownst to her, she gets dangerously close to his cock by doing that.
 
“I’m not sure what you mean.”
 
Squirming, Enid bites her lower lip for a moment… and then grins a savage grin.
 
“Well, it’s just that you keep saying what I’m wearing is inappropriate. But you’re the one who’s not wearing anything but your underwear right now. That seems waaaay more inappropriate to me…”
 
With Enid pointing it out, Valerie is finally able to notice her state of dress. Letting out a squeak, the blonde quickly covers her breasts with her arm, her eyes widening.
 
“I-I… I’m sorry! I don’t know what came over me! You’re right Enid! I should n-never have come to an appointment dressed like this! What was I thinking?!”
 
Humming, Enid bats her eyelashes all innocent-like.
 
“Maybe you were thinking that you just want to be as much Master’s slut as I am, Dr. Kinbott?”
 
Bright red, Valerie is quick to shake her head.
 
“N-No Enid! I don’t… I’m not LIKE that. I have no desire to be anyone’s… p-pet or s-slave, thank you very much! I am a strong, independent woman who put myself through university working multiple jobs. I have my own practice, for heaven’s sake!”
 
“Well… you say all of that Dr. Kinbott… but then, if you don’t want to be Master’s slut so badly, why do you have your hand on his cock right now?”
 
Slowly, eyes widening in horror, Valerie Kinbott turns to regard his dick and Harry himself. She stares at where her hand is automatically jerking him off, even as her poor fuzzy brain is finally registering his existence again. A whimper leaves Valerie’s lips as she realizes the situation she finds herself in.
 
“I… I… I…”
 
Smiling down at her, Harry reaches out and rests a hand on top of her head.
 
“It seems we have our answer, Valerie. Principal Weems was curious to see what would win out between our methods, so she sent Enid and I over here to give you a little test. Unfortunately, I think all three of us can agree that your method has failed entirely. That’s alright though. Just open wide and put that pretty mouth of yours to use doing something better than all that worthless blabbering. There it is. That’s a good girl.”
 
The muggle woman quite literally cannot comprehend what is truly happening. Her mind ‘makes it all make sense’, and in that regard thanks to his magic, the only thing that makes sense is what Harry and Enid have already been saying. Why is she undressed? Well because she’s a slut of course. Why is her hand wrapped around Harry’s cock? Because she’s chosen to join Enid in service to her Master, obviously.
 
As Valerie Kinbott’s mouth slides down over Harry’s dick and the therapist begins to suck him off right there in her office in front of Enid, Harry lets out a contented sigh… before gripping down more tightly on Valerie’s hair and forcing her up and down his dick at a far more violent, far rougher pace.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
As he begins to face fuck her, he snarls at her a little bit.
 
“You stupid bitch. You thought you could take Enid away from me? My best girl? Such a silly, silly muggle woman.”
 
Eyes wide, Valerie doesn’t fight back as he forces her to deep throat his cock. She does choke and gag violently though and tears roll down her cheeks as he makes use of her mouth and throat to his heart’s content, treating her like the bitch she is. To be fair, this was Larissa’s fault more than anything. Valerie Kinbott had no clue what she was getting into when she agreed to try to get between him and his best girl.
 
But the facts were the facts and at the end of the day, she’d still agreed to attempt to pull Enid away from him. And that… that demanded punishment.
 
The sound of fingers shlicking in and out of wet folds fills the air as Enid moans over in her chair, helplessly touching herself while she watches Harry use Valerie’s throat.
 
“Y-Yeah… give it to her, M-Master. Give her that big, fat cock. Nnngh, t-teach her a lesson!”
 
These are all things Harry is more than happy to do. Forcefully skull fucking Valerie Kinbott might not have been the plan earlier today, but plans change and Harry is nothing if not adaptable. Reaching down with his free hand, he casually kneads and mauls the therapist’s tits one after the other, being none too gentle about it too and leaving them covered in red marks as he abuses her to his heart’s content.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Until finally, after several minutes of treating Valerie’s throat like his own personal fuck hole, Harry tips over the edge. Of course, he doesn’t warn the good doctor. He doesn’t give her any sort of heads up at all as a matter of fact. He just shoves her down his cock and proceeds to cum. The poor muggle isn’t really equipped for swallowing a thick load of white, hot jizz. As she’d previously mentioned, she was a strong, independent woman who didn’t need a man to tell her what to do.
 
Translating that was easy enough. Basically, she was a frigid bookworm bitch who had spent most of her life with her nose buried in academics and never bothered to find out what it even meant to have a boyfriend, let alone finding a husband. Of course, even if she were married or taken, that wouldn’t have stopped Harry from punishing her for daring to try and get between him and Enid.
 
In the end, he has to pull back as his seed winds up overflowing out of her nostrils and the sides of her stretched lips. The latter half of his load winds up coating Dr. Kinbott’s face, even plastering one of her eyes shut as she’s caught off guard and lets out a cry. By the time Harry is done cumming, her face and tits are positively COATED in his cum.
 
But of course… they’re far from done.
 
“You understand now, don’t you Valerie? A girl like Enid Sinclair doesn’t need more self-control. She just needs a proper Master. She needs the sort of man who will hold onto her leash and treat her like the bitch she is. You understand because deep down inside you realize you’re the exact same way. A bitch longing to be leashed.”
 
Breathing in and out in shaky, panting, shuddering breathes, Valerie looks up at him through the one eye she has that isn’t plastered shut. This wasn’t what the Notice Me Not Charm was designed for to be honest, but with how much power he’s pumping into it, it’s transformed into something of a Confundus Charm. Though he has no clue what the long term effects on the muggle woman will be.
 
Regardless, after a moment, it doesn’t matter if Harry’s words were true five minutes ago or not. Valerie’s brain finishes rewiring itself in order to make sense of the situation she finds herself in and she shakily nods up at him in agreement.
 
“Y-Yes… yes… I’m just… a bitch… who l-longs to be… leashed.”
 
Grinning wickedly, Harry snaps his fingers and conjures a collar around Valerie’s neck, complete with a leash that flows off of it and into his waiting hands. Then, he yanks her forward onto all fours, walks her a couple feet over to where Enid is sat… and hands her the therapist’s leash. Enid’s eyes widen in delight and she coos as she spreads her legs wide and scoots her ass to the edge of the chair.
 
Then, wrapping Valerie’s leash around her fist a few times, she pulls the muggle woman closer in.
 
“Trying to take me from my Master like that… you were a bad, bad girl Dr. Kinbott. You should apologize properly~”
 
Then, without waiting for Valerie to speak, Enid forces the other woman’s face right into her cunt, groaning as she all but chokes the therapist by pulling tight on her collar to do so. Valerie gasps and gurgles, but in the end she also does as she’s told and Enid tilts her head back, moaning and groaning as she enjoys the other woman’s tongue.
 
Harry watches this in amusement for a moment before kneeling down behind Valerie and ripping off her panties. Pulling her last garment off of her body, he’s amused to find out just how wet she is. But he doesn’t let that distract him for long. A moment later and Harry’s forcing his entire cock right into Valerie’s hungering, gushing twat.
 
“MMMPH!!!”
 
Valerie Kinbott lets out a muffled squeal into Enid’s cunt, even as she explosively orgasms right there on the spot upon being impaled on her new Master’s cock. Harry doesn’t hold back from there. With his dick buried in her pussy, he begins fucking Valerie hard and fast, causing her to jolt forward into Enid’s cunt, jarring her with every thrust he makes. In turn, Enid’s moans grow in pitch as she shudders and quivers and cries out, climaxing all over Valerie’s face.
 
But it’s not her tongue that’s making Enid get off so quickly… it’s the physical pleasure of Valerie being rammed into Enid’s pussy by Harry himself. The blonde werewolf is climaxing more from knowing that Harry is forcing Valerie deeper into her cunt than from Valerie herself.
 
“I love you, Master! I’ll never betray you! I’ll always be your best girl, no matter what!”
 
Harry chuckles, his emerald eyes twinkling as he plows his latest conquest from behind. Normally, he tried not to abuse muggles… or as they called them here, normies and mundanes, too much. It was a little bit like taking candy from a baby. Someone like Valerie Kinbott just wasn’t equipped for fighting against someone like him and his magic.
 
But at the end of the day, she’d crossed a line when she’d allowed for Weems to draw her into the Principal’s scheming attempts at getting rid of him. She’d made herself Harry’s enemy… and for that, she needed to be taught a lesson that she would never forget.
 
With that in mind, Harry doesn’t just stop at stretching out her cunt with his massive bitch breaker. As soon as he’s done cumming inside of her gushing pussy and womb, the wizard pulls out of Valerie’s sex and then spreads her ass cheeks apart.
 
“MMMMMMPH!!!”
 
Her squeals are twice as loud when he sinks the entirety of his cock into her asshole in one go. But that doesn’t stop Harry and with Enid keeping her therapist’s head trapped between her thighs, using Valerie’s mouth and tongue to get herself off time and time again, there’s just not much that she can do.
 
“You’re learning your lesson now, Dr. Kinbott. You’re learning to be a good girl. Just remember… I’m Master’s best girl. So you can be a good girl like Divina if you try very, very hard, but you’ll never be his best girl like I am!”
 
Harry grins wickedly as Enid explains things in a matter of fact tone to the mind broken woman down between her thighs. Valerie is quickly becoming little more than a shell of her former self. Meanwhile, all this time… he’s aware that Wednesday has been listening in through the door. The young woman isn’t nearly as subtle or careful as she thinks she is.
 
But he doesn’t mind. Let her listen. He’d told her to enjoy the show, hadn’t he? Unfortunately, she hasn’t gone so far as to crack the door open a bit so she can peek through. Too bad, that. Still, he makes sure there’s plenty for her to hear, even as he grabs Valerie Kinbott by the shoulders and pounds her ass into the shape of his cock before finally cumming inside of her bowels. He leaves Valerie a completely gaping mess and also makes sure she gives Enid multiple orgasms in the process.
 
Together, he and his Best Girl have broken the therapist down and built her back up into something so very special, Harry reflects. They’ve done her job for her. Aren’t they nice? Once he’s done, he gets rid of the collar and leash. He even dresses Valerie back in her sweater. But her panties are gone and he doesn’t give back her bra or skirt. He wants Wednesday to see this.
 
Sitting Valerie Kinbott back in her chair and handing her back her notepad and pen after tearing out all those silly notes she’d made about Enid Sinclair and how to ‘help’ her, Harry gestures for Enid to… close things up so to speak, even as he steps out of sight. As expected, Enid plays her role to perfection!
 
“Wow Dr. Kinbott! I think we both learned a LOT today! Ah, but it looks like my session is over and I don’t want to keep Wednesday waiting any longer…”
 
Blinking her one open eye rapidly, the cum-coated woman looks over at the clock to see Enid is actually right. Their time IS up.
 
“I… yes… I-I suppose our session is over. And… w-we did learn a lot. Oh… I guess your Master had to leave?”
 
“Hehe! Our Master, Dr. Kinbott!”
 
Blushing hard, Valerie slowly nods.
 
“R-Right… our Master…”
 
With that, Enid hops out of the chair and Harry joins her near the door. Valerie Kinbott remains seated, looking down as if she’s never truly seen herself before. And to be fair, she hasn’t. She’s a brand new woman now. A new fuck toy for him to use to get his dick wet.
 
Before he and Enid leave, however, Harry makes a noise in the back of his throat and points to the ground. Enid understands immediately of course and doesn’t hesitate to obey. Dropping to her hands and knees, she perks up as he conjures her BEST GIRL collar around her neck and a leash to go with it. Together, they leave the office with her crawling beside him on all fours.
 
As they step outside, Harry looks to Wednesday, who is obviously back in her seat and pretending like she wasn’t listening in at the door the entire time. She’s also doing a fairly good job of hiding her arousal, though for someone like him, it’s as plain as day. She glances down at Enid crawling next to him on a leash and then back up at him with those seemingly blank eyes of hers, her black lips twitching but not turning upward in a smile or downward in a frown.
 
“Your turn, Wednesday.”
 
Amusingly enough, that actually gives the goth girl a short pause for a moment before she actually understands what he means. He’s not saying ‘your turn to join Enid at my feet’… rather, he’s talking about her session with Dr. Kinbott.
 
Nodding sharply and decisively ignoring Enid, Wednesday stands up and steps past them both, only to pause again at the sight of Valerie Kinbott as a gaping mess with cum dripping down her face and one of her eyes plastered shut.
 
“Wednesday! Please do come in, Ms. Addams. I’m Dr. Kinbott and I hope our sessions will go as well as mine and Enid’s did. Come, close the door and take a seat!”
 
At that, Wednesday can’t help but throw a glance back at him over her shoulder. Harry just grins and winks at her before twirling his finger and closing the door to the therapist’s office between them. Wednesday Addams wasn’t really a mystery like Marilyn Thornhill, in fact she was far more of an open book than she probably would have liked. But she was also a challenge… and one that Harry was looking forward to taking apart, piece by piece, as the year went on.
 
Wednesday Addams was going to be fun. He could already tell.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“YES! YES, HARDER MASTER! FUCK ME HARDER!”
 
Sitting out on the balcony just outside the dorm room that she shares with Enid Sinclair, Wednesday Addams does her best to ignore the orgasmic screams and squeals coming from the room just below theirs… a room apparently belonging to one Harry Potter, Wizard Lord and Nevermore Professor.
 
She also does her level best to drown out the noise, both from below and from practically right next to her. While Wednesday had originally come out onto the balcony with her Cello in order to practice her music… Enid was not so classy. Instead, the slut of a werewolf was currently out on the balcony with her, practically dangling over the side to try and peek down through the windows of the room beneath them.
 
The blonde was also desperately pistoning her fingers in and out of her cunt and creating a lot of wet shlicking noises from that too. But fortunately, her Cello is loud enough to drown out all of it.
“YES! MORE! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMIIIIIIIING!!!”
 
“Nngh, fuck… fucking fuck her, Master. Teach that bitch a lesson. Harder…”
 
Well, most of it. Still, Wednesday doesn’t stop playing. Nor does she stop listening either. Her therapy appointment with Dr. Kinbott earlier had been quite interesting, she had to admit. She hadn’t been looking forward to it originally of course, but it was quite entertaining watching the poor cum-covered woman try and be professional and present herself as an authority figure when all she had on was her sweater.
 
With her nipples poking through the fabric rather visibly and her holes gaping and leaking cum all over her white chair, any hope of making Wednesday think she was in any way superior to her had gone right out the window. Though to be fair, it wasn’t as though Wednesday ever would have respected Dr. Kinbott anyways. Therapists were just the worst. And not in a good way.
 
All in all though… she finds herself wondering if this school was always this depraved, debauched, and odd. Was it like this back in her parents’ day? Or did they have no clue what they’d sent her into? Because she was beginning to feel like she wasn’t in her parents’ alma mater after all. No, Wednesday Addams was beginning to feel like she was in the belly of the beast.
 
“Oooooh~”
 
Over to the side of the balcony, Enid squeals as she cums hard and shakes harder, spasming all over the rooftop. Wednesday glances in her direction for a moment before returning to playing her Cello.
 
Slowly, a proper smile begins to spread across the normally dour girl’s face. No one’s around to see it of course, not even Enid with how focused she is on what’s happening down below. But there it is. Wednesday Addams smiles and she smiles wide as she continues to play Paint it Black on her Cello.
 
She’d always been rather fond of beasts. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad here after all.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6