Chapter 26: Negotiations with Circe
269 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Wonder Woman and her band of misfits come in for a landing on one of the small island Aeaea’s beautiful beaches, they arrive in time to get quite the eyeful. While the immortal witch Circe is usually scantily clad regardless, she is not normally completely naked, at least when Diana or her fellow Amazonians are facing off against her.
 
Right now, however, Circe was in fact in the nude, lounging on the beach and sunning her perfectly sculpted body under the rays of the ever-beating sun.
 
Of course, she sits up when the group of superpowered women arrive on her shore, narrowing her eyes and glaring at them all as she furrows her brow in confusion. Her lips pull downwards into a frown and finally she focuses her glare on Wonder Woman in particular, making a clucking noise with her tongue.
 
“Hmph. I wasn’t expecting you to visit, Princess. In fact, I’ve been on vacation for a few weeks now with no plans of any kind formulating against either the World of Men OR Themyscira. I’ll have to reconsider that neutral policy now that my personal time has been so rudely interrupted, however.”
 
The women that Wonder Woman has chosen to corral with her all bristle at Circe’s venomous tone. None of them are used to being spoken to like that, to be fair. And in the case of Donna Troy, Diana’s protégé who they’d all picked up back on Themyscira before coming here, she’s insulted on her mentor’s behalf.
 
However, before anyone can respond, Wonder Woman holds up a hand, stopping them all in their tracks. Though, not without some MORE bristling from the villainesses Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, or the Argoan Clone Galatea, none of whom are at all used to taking orders from the Amazonian Princess. Still, they back down right alongside Kara and Donna in the end, letting Diana say her piece.
 
“We are not here to fight, Circe. We are here to ask for your aid.”
 
Circe jolts with surprise. It’s a very rare thing for an immortal witch like her to be surprised by anything these days. But to be fair, she was telling the truth about that vacation. Her last plan had gone up in flames, so she’d been here licking her wounds and assuaging her wounded pride as she considered what went wrong.
 
Of course, Circe being Circe, she had already decided that none of it was her fault and all of it could be laid at the rest of those she’d partnered with on her last excursion. Ultimately, the only blame that lay at her feet was once again relying on unreliable sorts. The silver lining, however, was that things had gone so poorly that Circe hadn’t even been caught out as one of the primary instigators of that particular plot. Indeed, it’d all gone to shit so early and so fast that she’d been able to slink away with none the wiser.
 
Otherwise, the immortal witch is quite sure that Diana and her ilk would not be here asking for her help so soon after that. Still… even with that said, Circe can’t help but be a little intrigued, especially as she finally bothers to note the eclectic bunch of misfits that the Princess has brought with her. She might be rather insulated here on her island, but she knew that not all of these women were… hm, ‘heroines’.
 
With a sigh, the naked immortal witch rises from her lounging position, a simple burst of her magic removing every single piece of sand from her body in a single second. As she shakes herself a bit and stretches out some of the kinks, Circe smiles, feeling the eyes of Wonder Woman and her group on her naked form. Then, she lets out a loud sigh.
 
“… Very well. I suppose I shall… extend some hospitality to my guests. Come along.”
 
Leading them further inland, Circe brings the Princess and her friends to a small open air space with tables and the like. There, she conjures herself a robe and tosses it over her body, barely covering anything but at the same time not really caring.
 
Sitting down, Circe watches as the eclectic group all come to a sudden halt in the center of the open ‘chamber’. Her eyes flicker over them all, from the way Donna Troy and Kara are backing Diana up, to Galatea’s slightly removed position… even to Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, with the former policing the latter to make sure the insane female clown doesn’t make a mess and piss Circe off.
 
Lips splitting into a smirk, Circe refocuses her eyes on the centerpiece of this little tableau… Princess Diana herself.
 
“Well? You need MY help Princess? I’m very curious what that could even mean. What could bring you to me, hat in hand?”
 
Diana’s nostrils flare at that, and she straightens up and puffs out her chest, immediately making it clear she’s NOT coming to Circe hat in hand. However, the reaction from the rest of the group to Diana’s sudden standoffishness is VERY interesting to Circe. Only Donna seems to have her mentor’s back. The others are all varying degrees of agitated by Diana’s agitation in turn. Something that the Princess herself belatedly seems to notice.
 
It's immensely amusing, while also immensely intriguing, watching this byplay take place right in front of her eyes. Circe could understand why the villainess parts of this group might not take kindly to Diana, but why was Kara Zor-El, aka Supergirl, seemingly taking their side all of the sudden? The whole situation takes place without a word to, implying a truly deep connection between the group of women. Utterly fascinating…
 
“… We have a situation that we are hoping your magical prowess will help us solve. Tell me, Circe… have you ever heard of something called the Dark Potion?”
 
Circe tilts her head to the side at that, eyes slitted as she gives nothing away.
 
“The ‘Dark Potion’. Not an inspired name, by any means. Mm. I can’t say that I have, no.”
 
She’s lying, of course. Though there’s a reason for that. Her information on the so-called Dark Potion is minimal, a truly vexing thing for one of Circe’s pedigree. She would rather pretend like she’d never heard of it at all and it was thus beneath her notice, than to admit her inability to discover all of the details of the potion in question.
 
She knew it hailed from the magical side of the British Isles, and more specifically had managed to track down more information on the thing to the Library of House Black. However, gaining access to that library was where Circe had, annoyingly enough, actually hit a wall for once. If there was one thing that the magic users of Great Britain did passingly well, it was Wards and Protection Charms. They didn’t do MUCH well, but in that regard they had some of the most powerful magic in the damn world, irritating though it was.
 
Luckily, the Amazonian Princess takes Circe’s words at face value, nodding resolutely… and beginning to explain. Circe, of course, keeps her expression completely neutral and even vaguely disinterested, her true interest hidden as Diana talks about the Dark Potion’s effects on a young British wizard named Harry Potter.
 
Apparently, not only had the young man managed to craft not one but two doses of the Dark Potion, he had then used them on himself and Ivy. Poison Ivy looked no worse for wear to Circe’s mystical eyes, so it seemed like she’d taken the antidote in time and gotten it out of her system. However, this Harry Potter definitely hadn’t from all reports, and was slowly dying if nothing was to be done about it.
 
When Diana’s tale comes to its inevitable conclusion of ‘and that’s why we sought you out’, Circe smiles thinly and leans back in her chair.
 
“Yes, I imagine you would, wouldn’t you? After all, as a Goddess of Magic, I am quite versed in a number of different potions.”
 
The statement is a two-pronged attack. Both a boast and a jab at Diana herself. For one, Circe was technically not a goddess. She merely laid claim to a Goddess’ soul due to her deal with Hecate so long ago. For two, Diana was well aware of how good Circe was with potions… seeing as they were the immortal witch’s favored form of attack against the Princess of Themyscira and her people. Circe had done all sorts of things to Themyscira and the Amazonians over the years, and most of them had been through the use of clever potions.
 
She half-expects Diana to lose her ability to be civil, but after a moment the Princess glances back at her companions and squares her jaw.
 
“… Yes. That is why we’ve come. Because of your knowledge. Can you help us, Circe?”
 
Circe hums. She’s already filed away all of the information about the Dark Potion in the back of her mind. While it might not have been as good as getting into the Black Library and getting to read their tomes herself, it was still enough that she was confident she could recreate the potion with very little trial and error… if she wanted to.
 
That said, she was now fairly curious about something else… or rather, someone else.
 
“I’m intrigued. This young man you’ve spoke of, this Harry Potter… I’m surprised that his wellbeing has so many women so very concerned for him. To bring a group such as this together, all in order to save his life… that’s rather shocking to me. How did that happen?”
 
To Circe’s amusement and even greater interest, Diana flushes at this for a moment before shaking her head and even lowering her gaze to the floor for a moment.
 
“… Harry Potter is a hero. A misunderstanding on my part put us on opposite sides, and now I seek to rectify my mistake and see him cured.”
 
Beside her, Donna places a hand on her mentor’s shoulder. She doesn’t speak, but it’s obvious to Circe that the other heroine is likewise rather blasé about her relationship with Harry Potter.
 
Of course, the others have their… own opinions to express, specifically in the form of one Harley Quinn.
 
“What Wonder Woman really means is that she totally made it harder for Mistah H to handle these two crazy gals after Ivy’s pheromones got to them, and so she feels really, REALLY bad about how he him dying is all her fault in the first place since he woulda just taken the antidote like Ivy did if not for her interferin’!”
 
The Princess has tensed up as Harley speaks… but interestingly enough, doesn’t try to deny a word of it. Circe’s eyes alight with interest as she gauges the reactions of everyone in the room. Finally, she focuses on Harley specifically, meeting the crazed clown’s eyes as she says just one word.
 
“… Oh?”
 
That’s all it takes, much to Circe’s immense amusement. Harley immediately begins gushing about this Harry Potter, or as she calls him ‘Mistah H’. Specifically, she gushes about the absolutely wild set of events that took place while Harry and the others were all under the control of magically super-charged pheromones from Poison Ivy.
 
Circe listens with rapt attention to the incredibly sordid tale, amused beyond a shadow of a doubt by not just Harley’s gesticulating and mad retelling, but also the reaction of those around her as she speaks.
 
Neither the Princess nor her protégé seem to know what to do with themselves now that Circe’s focus has shifted to Harley and she’s paying her more attention than either of them. Meanwhile, the blonde alien and her clone seated on one of the couches and sipping from the wine that Circe has so graciously provided, are clearly getting more and more turned on by Harley’s words.
 
But then in all fairness, it sounded like they were at the center of all of this. Drowning in lust, heads turned over by desire, they had been hunting Harry for weeks until finally with the help of the Dark Potion, he was able to put them in their place. Very, very amusing.
 
Of course, Harley isn’t content with just gesticulating. Eventually, her retelling of the whole sordid affair escalates into acting out some of the scenes with a protesting Poison Ivy. The mad clown gropes and molests the green-skinned woman, even as Ivy squirms and whines, trying half-heartedly to get Harley to stop.
 
But once Harley gets going, it becomes obvious she’s not going to stop until she’s done. More than that, her words are having QUITE the effect on all of the women around her, even Diana and Donna. Though the two Amazonians are clearly trying very hard not to let that show. Meanwhile, Kara and Galatea have escalated to full-blown masturbation, not nearly as discrete as they think they’re being as they both try to rub one out without being caught.
 
Circe is a gracious host however and doesn’t call them out on it as she listens to Harley’s story. It’s obvious from some of the reactions that she gets that Harley is madly embellishing some parts of the tale, especially the parts she herself wasn’t even there for. Ivy tries to correct her a couple of times early on, but there’s no stopping the force of personality that is the mentally unstable harlequin.
 
In the end, Circe is left with quite the distorted view of things… but knowing its distorted just makes it all the more amusing. This Harry Potter is either a Dark Lord or a Chosen of Destiny. Either the greatest villain to ever walk the Earth, or its greatest hero. But one thing is for certain. He’s definitely a sexual fiend from the sound of things, and one that has fully managed to take all of these women, with the exception of the Amazonians, and turn them into his bitches one and all.
 
Circe has to admit… she’s impressed. It’s been a while since one of HER plans managed to disrupt and derail the Justice League as much as it sounds like this Harry Potter did. Even if, reading between the lines, its obvious he didn’t intend to do so… its still quite impressive and worthy of respect. Indeed, as Circe listens she finds herself rubbing her bare legs with interest, half processing Harley’s story, and half-watching the normally stoic Princess of Themyscira squirming uncomfortably, clearly embarrassed by the raunchiness of her current team.
 
Really, there was only one thing for Circe TO do in this case. As Harley pauses briefly in her sordid retelling of everything that had happened between Harry and the women in this space, Circe conjures up several bottles of wine and wine glasses, pouring a glass for each of the women seated around her.
 
“Wine, anybody?”
 
It’s a testament to just how much Harley has gotten to them that neither Diana nor Donna hesitate to take the offered wine. You’d think they’d know better than to accept any drink from Circe. To be fair, she wasn’t actually aiming for anything too nasty this time around. The wine really was just wine for once. It was very strong wine however, and that… that was what Circe was counting on~
 
-x-X-x-
 
“F-Fuck Harley, s-slow down!”
 
“Nah-ah, Ivy! This fuck train has no brakes, hehe!”
 
“Oh my fucking gooood!”
 
Day has turned into night, and Circe finds herself still playing hostess… but to a very different sort of party by this point. As the starry night sky and a full moon shine overhead, giving them plenty of light to see by, the immortal witch watches on as the group of heroines and villainesses that the Princess has brought to her island all give in to their desires.
 
The strength of Circe’s wine has loosened up many of their inhibitions, and along with Harley constantly espousing the wonders of Harry Potter and his fine cock, things have… escalated quite a bit as the group of altogether horny and libidinous woman have ultimately fallen upon one another in sexual lust and desire.
 
Specifically, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have taken center stage, scissoring one another with a thick vine impaling either of their cunts as the others watch. Ivy hadn’t meant to do it, but the air was thick with her pheromones, unintentionally released by the plant-controlling villainess. If Circe had wanted to, she could have reached out and supercharged those pheromones with her magic, creating the same problem that had led Harry to using the Dark Potion and brought them to her doorstep in the first place.
 
Fortunately, she knows better now and has kept her own magic to a minimum. It’s a strange feeling, not taking advantage of the situation at hand to its fullest extent, but for once Circe has decided to be a bit more cautious… more subtle, even.
 
As Harley and Ivy scissor one another, with Harley definitely the more enthusiastic of the two, the immortal witch watches on in enjoyment as their bodies bounce and jiggle in all the right places. Stripped entirely naked by this point, Harley’s pale tits flop up and down with the strength she’s using. Meanwhile, Ivy’s green hips squish and jolt and jar from Harley’s rapid movements.
 
It is, altogether, quite the arousing sight. However, it is not the only display of sexual mania going on right now. While Harley and Ivy had certainly started the current trend towards public perversion, some of the others hadn’t been able to help but follow suit. Specifically, Kara and her clone were openly fingerfucking one another at this point, and from their flushed faces, greatly enjoying it.
 
But then, it made sense. From what Circe had heard offhandedly mentioned during the retellings of what brought this eclectic bunch here, one of the main problems in the first place was that Kara and Galatea tended to experience what each other experienced. The clone and the original couldn’t necessarily live apart because it was debilitating to the both of them. Whatever happened to one tended to happen to the other, such as Harry and Galatea fucking so often that it drove poor Supergirl absolutely crazy.
 
Not only did it make sense to keep them together for the time being so their experiences would overlap as much as possible and no longer cause quite as much harm to either of them… but it was also clear they’d begun to embrace their mutual sensations, because right now they’re not just fingerfucking one another… they’re fingerfucking themselves by pushing their digits into each other.
 
It’s quite a beautiful sight, and one Circe enjoys almost as much as she enjoys watching Harley and Ivy scissor on the ground in the middle of the space, albeit with Ivy barely keeping up at that point. Still, she hasn’t moved to participate in any meaningful way yet… and neither have Diana nor Donna.
 
The two Amazonians are not unused to such raunchiness as this, Circe can tell. Indeed, the women of Themyscira are far from celibate. They all have very healthy libidos, and in many cases even take lovers from among their Amazonian sisters. Plenty of them even marry each other. But outside of finding a soulmate, they are also quite happy to engage in casual, no strings attached sex.
 
This fact, combined with Poison Ivy’s pheromones permeating the air as well as the sheer amount of wine they’ve both drunk, leaves the Princess and her protégé both sitting there blushing profusely. They aren’t joining in, but they ARE enjoying the show immensely, even as their thighs rub together as subtly as they can manage, their hands very carefully kept away from their bodies.
 
They’re the only two left properly dressed at this point, seeing as Circe was never ‘properly’ dressed to begin with and even Kara and Galatea have pulled aside their leotards in order to get at each other’s pussies.
 
“H-HARLEEEEEY!!!”
 
Observing all of this, Circe blinks as Ivy’s squeal suddenly splits the air. Looking back to the two most energetic women currently on her island, the immortal witch finds that their position has changed. No longer are they scissoring with one another, but instead Harley has taken it upon herself to swap things up and give Ivy exactly what she felt the plant controller really needed.
 
Namely, by pushing Ivy down into the floor face first and prone boning her from above with her own vine. The large, thick vine, acting as a double-ended dildo, slams in and out of Ivy’s quim as Harley pounds her hips downwards again and again, cackling madly all the while.
 
“I-Ivy… Ivy! Ivy!”
 
“Nnngh, y-you crazy b-bitch! Don’t… ugh, don’t fucking stop!”
 
“I won’t! I woooon’t!”
 
Indeed, Harley’s energy is reaching a fever pitch, and Circe watches as they fuck through orgasm after orgasm on that vine. Until finally, it’s clear they’re starting to reach both their limits. Eyes rolling back in her head, Harley squeals out loud at the top of her lungs.
 
“Mistah H! MISTAAAH H!!!”
 
Ivy’s own eyes go crossed and she shrieks as they both experience one final explosive orgasm with one another, their beautiful feminine bodies bucking and shaking and spasming in quite enjoyable manners as they reach climax upon the vine.
 
In the aftermath, Ivy scowls as she looks back over her shoulder at Harley.
 
“F-For fuck’s sake Harley… did you HAVE to put his face in my mind right as I was cumming? Ugh…”
 
Harley just giggles insanely, pulling the vine out of Ivy’s gaping, flexing cunt and dropping back onto her ass as she catches herself on her hands. Sitting there with her legs spread wide and the thick vine almost throbbing with a life of its own, still clamped down on by Harley’s tightening, squeezing twat, the crazed clown shakes her head.
 
“If ya didn’t want me to think of Mistah H, you shouldn’t have made the vine in the shape of his cock, Ivy!”
 
The silence from the suddenly embarrassed plant controller is telling as she just groans and buries her face in the floor, still prone and not looking like she wants to try moving any time soon. Circe watches on in amusement, wondering what will happen next and-
 
SWOOSH!
 
In an instant, almost too fast for even Circe to register, Galatea has flown over and promptly impaled herself on the vine protruding from Harley’s sex.
 
“Eep!”

The clown is surprised by the Argoan’s sudden appearance, but Galatea doesn’t seem to care. Indeed, her eyes go wide and then proceed to roll back in her head as a full body shudder travels through the clone.
 
“Ohh fuuuuck… it is the shape of Harry’s c-cock! Yes! YES! YES! YES!”
 
Harley giggles some more, quickly recovering from her surprise. Circe watches as the crazed clown considers trying to grab onto the Argoan’s hips before wisely refraining from touching any part of Galatea’s fast moving, incredibly strong body. Instead, Harley just lays back and lets her words do the work instead.
 
“Yeah, you like Mistah H’s cock, don’tcha blondie? He’s got such a good dick. Been a while, hasn’t it?”
 
“Yessss…”
 
Galatea’s voice comes out in a growl, making it clear how annoyed she is by how long it’s been since she got to be with Harry.
 
“Mm, hope you’re still good enough for him when the dry spell finally ends.”
 
For a moment, Galatea stutters to a stop, blinking stupidly down at Harley.
 
“H-Huh?”
 
Shrugging, Harley grins wickedly.
 
“Well, just saying… if you don’t keep practicing for Mistah H, you might not be worthy any more…”
 
Galatea is silent for a moment… before beginning to ride Harley even harder, bouncing herself up and down on the vine shaped like Harry’s cock all the faster. She growls as she looks Harley in the eye.
 
“You and Ivy are gonna help me practice. You’re going to keep me in shape.”
 
Harley just nods excitedly, while Circe notes with amusement that the crazed female clown’s psychology degree is still clearly in play.
 
At the same time, something else has happened that amuses the immortal witch to no end. Specifically, Donna Troy has finally snapped. The Amazonian had mostly managed to keep herself under control and stay with her Princess and mentor up until now. Probably because the pairings already seemed fairly locked in. Harley was with Ivy and Kara and Galatea were together, so there was no point in trying to jump in on either one of those two duos.
 
However, with Ivy down for the count and Galatea taking her place with Harley… suddenly, Kara Zor-El was fully in the open. The blonde was still moaning up a storm as she experienced what Galatea experienced, but at the same time, she LOOKED free and available… and Donna couldn’t possibly ignore her.
 
Moving over to the couch that Kara was laid on, Wonder Woman’s protégé slips into place behind Kara almost shyly, moving under the masturbating girl and sliding her fingers in to join Kara’s own. The heroine known as Supergirl freezes for a moment in shock as the two lock eyes… and then a moment later, they lock lips. Their fingers blur at Kara’s pussy as they eagerly make out with one another.
 
Truly a beautiful sight in Circe’s not so humble opinion. It was the most debauched scene she’d seen these heroines involved in for quite some time, and she hadn’t even had to do anything! A bit of wine here and there, Ivy’s pheromones in the air, and of course Harley’s exquisite retelling of the depraved adventures of one Harry Potter.
 
… Yes, Circe very much wanted to meet this wizard now, she’d decided. However, that would have to wait. In the more immediate, she had a Princess to… heh, corral.
 
Indeed, the Princess of Themyscira was the last woman standing, so to speak. Figuratively… and suddenly literally. Diana had been sitting there until this time, blushing up a storm but not saying anything as she watched. She’d stuck to drinking her wine and being assured of the fact that Donna was still at her side at least.
 
All of the others, it was clear, could be chalked up to Harry Potter’s corruptive influence or their shared experiences under the effects of Ivy’s pheromones or something like that. However, upon seeing Donna has snuck away and joined Kara for some fun, suddenly Diana’s last assurance is… in the wind.
 
Abruptly standing up, its clear to anyone looking in her direction that Wonder Woman is NOT planning to join in on the fun. From her clenched fists to her squared shoulders to the set of her jaw, it’s abundantly clear that she’s finally managed to regain some semblance of decorum and has risen from her seat to stop the orgy before it escalates too much further.
 
But that just won’t do. Luckily, Circe is the only one paying the Princess any mind, so none of the others stop what they’re doing as Circe rises and in one fluid motion slips into place behind her hated nemesis. Rather than attack the Princess of Themyscira however, rather than make any aggressive move towards her at all, the immortal witch hugs Diana and traces one hand up and down her inner thigh.
 
“Come now, Princess. Is stopping them really in their best interests? They’re having so much fun.”
 
At the same time, Circe pours what’s left of her wine cup in between Diana’s flushed breasts, making the Amazonian Princess gasp and shudder under her touch.
 
“Let the girls have their fun… I’ll help you all concoct a cure for your wizard tomorrow. Until then… feel free to indulge in the pleasures of my island.”
 
She’s discarded that robe from earlier when she stood up, so all Diana feels against her back is Circe’s nude form rubbing into her. And for a moment, the Princess of Themyscira feels like she just might actually break. She trembles and shudders in Circle’s hold, the immortal witch’s nipples like hot little stones rubbing into the space between her shoulders.
 
Finally, however…
 
“I w-will… set aside past grievances and graciously accept your offer to help us cure the effects of the Dark Potion, Circe. However…”

When she pulls forward, Circe doesn’t try to stop her, letting the Princess easily break free of her grip and turn to face her. To her mild surprise, Diana doesn’t actually seem angry at Circe herself, or even all that standoffish. Still, she does have her pride about her… she always has her pride.
 
“These women are under my nominal command at the moment… a-and are acting unbefitting of their roles. I must put a stop to this so that we can all get a good night’s sleep before tomorrow.”
 
Circe raises an eyebrow at that, humming noncommittally as the Princess turns back to the budding orgy. She watches for a moment while Diana tries to get her team under control, but when it becomes obvious she’s not going to have much luck… and might end up dragged into things herself after all, Circe just grins and turns to walk away.
 
Leaving Wonder Woman to her impossible task, the immortal witch steps away from the scene for a moment and onto one of her terraces overlooking the beach they left behind before. Admittedly, she would have liked to stay and enjoy the show a little while longer… but not at the expense of her island’s security.
 
In an instant, Circe lashes out with her hand and seizes a shadowy wisp that hadn’t even been there until she closed her fingers around it. Turning her hand over with palm up, the immortal, incredibly powerful witch sneers as she envelopes the shadowy wisp in purple flames in her palm. Looking down at it with a cruel smirk, Circe’s eyes dance as her true nature unveils itself, all of her geniality completely spent after a long day as hostess to an admittedly strange group of women.
 
“Did you enjoy that little show? Was it worth all of the suffering you will go through for your temerity in trespassing on my island?”
 
“… -ercy… M-Mercy…”
 
As a voice reaches her from the shadowy wisp, Circe scoffs.
 
“Mercy? Hmph. The women I could tolerate, but a man? And one who stinks of Herpo’s foul magicks at that. No, even the half life you exist in now will not protect you from my wrath, the wrath of a Goddess!”
 
“Pl…ease. Only… sought you out… for aid against an enemy of ma…gic!”
 
Vaguely amused by the pleading, Circe scoffs and expands the prison of purple flames a bit, allowing it to be the size of two palms instead of just one. The shadowy wisp of a soul fragment expands to fill the new space she’s allowing it, causing a man’s face to appear within it.
 
“Speak quickly.”
 
“Thank you, Goddess. I am Lord Voldemort, and I come to you with grave-agh!”
 
With but a twist of her will, the purple flames encroach again, burning up small bits of the already tiny soul fragment. The face in her palms twists in a rictus of agony.
 
“I said speak quickly, fool.”
 
“Yes… of course… there is someone who would destroy you. Someone who would take all magic for himself. His name is Harry Potter, and your current guests serve him. You must tread carefully, or he will soon own you as he owns them. He will enslave you to add to his magic, as he’s done with them and countless others.”
 
Circe is not so foolish as to not know who this soul fragment belongs to, of course. Lord Voldemort… the greatest failure of a Dark Lord that Great Britain has ever seen. Even Grindelwald had given a better showing than this fool.
 
More than that, Voldemort’s poor attempt at manipulation was nothing in the face of a far, FAR superior manipulator. Circe had thousands of years of experience with this kind of thing. She wasn’t remotely taken in by Voldemort’s attempts to turn her against his enemy.
 
After all, if Harry Potter were the monster that his adversary claimed him to be, the Amazonian Princess and her protégé would not be so blasé about their attitudes toward him. Diana would not be currently trying (and failing) to end the orgy going on behind her. She would also not be so convinced that he was a hero in need of saving.
 
That all said… Circe WAS already considering ways she could get more information about Harry Potter from a lens other than women like Harley who couldn’t help gushing over how he’d fucked them silly. And now… one such source of information had fallen right into the immortal witch’s lap.
 
“Harry Potter, you say. Enemy of magic, you claim. How… quaint. How adorable.”
 
Her purple flames begin to encroach again, and the soul fragment of Lord Voldemort trembles before screaming in pain.
 
“… I will spare you, fragment. I am looking forward to all that you can tell me about Harry Potter.”
 
“Please! I would te…ll you these things will…ingly!”
 
Tilting her head to the side, Circe just grins wickedly.
 
“Would you? Then talk fast and the pain will stop. But know this… I know the truth from lies. And if you lie to me, the pain will continue.”
 
She’s glad now that Diana had chosen not to take her up on her offer, and instead was trying so ineffectually to end the orgy going on back in the open patio behind her. Because Circe has just found something that will entertain her all night long. She can’t wait to torture this fragment of Lord Voldemort for all the information she seeks.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

10