Chapter 27: A Night on the Town Pt. 2
307 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So. What do YOU think of our new house guest and his harem?”
 
Maybe it’s a bit of a loaded topic to be bringing up just as she’s returning to their table with their drinks, but Cassie just can’t hold herself back. She and Starfire are out for a girl’s night on the town after all, and gossiping about guys is what they should be doing, right?
 
That doesn’t stop the alien princess from flinching a little bit even as she takes her drink from Cassie’s outstretched hand.
 
“… Do not call them that. I am sure that Harry Potter is no… Slave Owner.”
 
Belatedly, Cassie remembers Starfire’s past and the negative connotations a word like ‘harem’ might have. While Cassie had meant it in a joking manner, for the Tamaranean Princess who had quite literally been sold into slavery by her own sister, the idea of a ‘harem’ was no joke. Wincing, Cassie takes a seat and quickly tries to find a way to change the subject. Luckily, it’s not hard to shift her own focus to the other thing on her mind.
 
“You know, I’m glad you came out with me tonight Star… but I wasn’t expecting you to go THIS slutty if I’m being honest.”
 
Blinking, the alien princess looks down at herself and then as Cassie before pouting.
 
“Is this not proper club attire? I was assured it was fine!”
 
For a moment, Cassie lets herself soak in Starfire’s appearance… TRULY soak it in. She looks the other heroine up and down and hums. The bright pink crop top Starfire is wearing barely goes down over her tits, even showing about half an inch of underboob for good measure. Meanwhile, the torn jean shorts she has on aren’t doing much beyond acting as an overly thick belt. Oh sure, they cover her crotch… but they don’t cover up the fact that she’s going commando.
 
Completing the ensemble are a pair of torn black stockings that reach up just past Starfire’s knees. She’s showing off a LOT of skin, but then to be fair when Cassie considers Starfire’s normal heroine attire, it’s not that much more skin than usual, now is it?
 
Still, she hadn’t known that the alien princess had her belly button pierced, and the star she has dangling from the belly button piercing to match the star earrings she’s wearing is certainly something of a… fashion statement.
 
By comparison, Cassie is dressed more conservatively. Not that that’s saying much. She’s wearing little more than a very sparkly hot pink jumpsuit, one with no shoulders. Truth be told, Cassie isn’t wearing underwear either, neither bra nor panties. Her breasts are contained in the low top of the jump suit, and if she sits the wrong way, her camel toe shows down between her thighs.
 
Still, she’s much more covered up than Starfire… but at the end of the day, finishing her assessment, Cassie can admit that they’re both dressed a little sluttily. They ARE at a night club though after all, so was that really such a silly thing?
 
Giving Starfire an encouraging smile, Cassie reaches over and clinks their glasses together.
 
“You look great Star; I’m just teasing you a little bit. We both look absolutely spectacular~”
 
Starfire blushes but then grins a cheery grin and clinks her glass right back. As they each take a long pull from their incredibly alcoholic beverages, Cassie lets her eyes roam around the night club, checking out the men and trying to see if any are worth her time. Unfortunately, she finds herself striking out. All of the handsome guys already appear to be taken, and those who are unattached… she finds herself comparing them to Harry of all people and finding them wanting.
 
Frowning a little bit, Cassie continues to sip from her drink as the minutes go by, until suddenly Starfire gasps. Glancing at the alien princess, the blonde quickly follows where Starfire’s gaze has gone, only to gasp a little herself.
 
“Is that…”
 
“I-I believe so…”
 
Both of the female Titans watch as the very man they were previously discussing walks into the club. But Harry Potter is not alone, no sir not by a long shot. In fact, he’s quite the opposite of alone… especially when he’s accompanied by not one, not two, but THREE beautiful women.
 
It takes a second for Cassie to place them all. Black Canary, aka Dinah, is dressed even more like a street hooker than Starfire is to be honest. They have the same torn jean shorts for bottoms, but where Starfire at least bothered to cover up her chest, Dinah is wearing nothing but a netted ‘bra’, one that completely exposes her nipples. She also has a red collar around her neck as she hangs off of one of Harry’s arms.
 
On Harry’s other arm is Lady Blackhawk, aka Zinda. The other blonde is easily the most recognizable, and at first one might even think she was just wearing her usual costume. But even a second glance exposes just how sluttily she’s dressed, with her lack of panties obvious to anyone who spends more than a moment looking at her.
 
But the most shocking inclusion, at least for Cassie, is the final member of the foursome. Bringing up the rear, walking into the club after Harry, Dinah, and Zinda with an atomic blush on her face…
 
“That is… Helena, yes?”
 
Cassie can do nothing but dumbly nod at Starfire’s confused tone. Honestly, Cassie almost didn’t recognize her, but it is indeed the heroine known as Huntress, aka Helena. She has her hair done up in a hairstyle Cassie has never seen from her before, and she’s wearing a shoulder-less leopard print crop top. Along with that, she’s got a pair of leggings on with a leopard print waistband that at first appear to be black, but at a closer glance are actually sheer and positively see-through, showing she’s just as sluttily dressed as the other two.
 
As the three scantily clad heroines and Harry Potter all make their way deeper into the club, Cassie keeps expecting them to get stopped and kicked out. If nothing else, Dinah is stepping over the line, isn’t she? But the bouncers pay them no mind, and while plenty of other club goers stop and stare just as Cassie and Starfire are doing, there’s nothing anyone can do before Harry and the girls disappear into a VIP section, moving into a champagne room off of the main club floor.
 
Cassie glances over at Starfire then, biting her lower lip as she feels an undercurrent of something inexplicable run through her body. The blonde has never… she’s not sure what exactly she’s experiencing right now, but the feeling comes with a certain urge.
 
“Star… we gotta check this out… right?”
 
In comparison, Starfire looks a LOT more conflicted. She just got done defending Harry from the accusations of a harem, but it was obvious what they just saw shook the Tamaranean Princess to her core. Cassie had to wonder if Starfire had noticed the dog collar around Dinah’s throat… and how the alien princess felt about that, if she had seen it.
 
In the end, the orange-skinned heroine puts down her mostly finished drink and gives a hesitant nod.
 
“… Yes. We must make sure our friends are… alright.”
 
Cassie almost snorts at that, because if she was being honest, no part of her was worried about their friends at this point. Rather, Dinah, Zinda, and Helena had all looked like they were having the time of their lives. She wanted to check this out purely because her own libido was outright screaming at her at this point. God, was she becoming a voyeur or something?
 
Regardless, getting up with Starfire closely on her heels, the two heroines make their way through the club. Taking a circuitous route so they don’t get stopped, Cassie keeps an eye out for security, not wanting to be caught. When the coast is clear, she beckons Starfire with her and the two slip on into the VIP section, no muss and no fuss.

Reaching the Champagne Room is pretty easy in the end. Pushing the double doors ever so slightly open so that she and Starfire can peek in is also fairly easy. That doesn’t make what they witness going on inside any less of a shock, however.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
In the room beyond, even though it’s only been a few minutes since they came back here, Harry and the three Birds of Prey are already going at it. Harry himself is sat back on a couch with his arms spread along the back of it. Helena, meanwhile, has dropped to her knees and is greedily face fucking herself on a truly massive schlong to the beat of the music.
 
Finally, Dinah and Zinda are up on tables, doing a strip tease to that exact same music and showering each other with recently opened bottles of champagne.
 
It’s utter mayhem. Total debauchery and depravity. Cassie has never in her entire life seen the women in the room beyond act like this. Dinah, Black Canary… she’s a role model for younger heroines such as Cassie. Lady Blackhawk, meanwhile, comes from a time period where she had to fight for every scrap of recognition she could get. And Helena… Helena is an anti-hero, not some whorish slut desperate to gorge herself on a big fat cock!
 
Except that’s exactly what’s happening. Helena is gagging on Harry’s dick all of her own volition, gurgling away and throating as much of his length as she possibly can. He’s not forcing her to do anything, not with his hands all the way on the back of the couch. But she’s still going to town on his shaft like there’s no tomorrow. Or rather, more like she’s well aware that she will only have a limited time before she has to share him with others.
 
Dinah and Zinda’s already slutty clothes don’t last long before they’re strewn all over the floor. Bare naked, save for Dinah’s dog collar, the two blondes come crawling off the table, covered in champagne and glistening from head to toe as they climb onto the couch on either side of Harry. They offer him their bodies and he greedily accepts, grinning wickedly as his green eyes flash and his mouth falls upon first Dinah’s champagne-soaked bust, and then Zinda’s.
 
Things are devolving into a full-blown sex party and Cassie for one is absolutely entranced by the show. She’s not sure how Starfire is faring, mostly because… she can’t bring herself to tear her eyes away from the sight. It’s absolutely wonderful, and Cassie… Cassie feels a burning in her core. A desperate need to participate, to finally get involved. She’s been spying on Harry with Barbara and Artemis for a while now, after all. Seeing them go at it… it had awakened things in her.
 
She-
 
“Well, well. Looks like we have a pair of voyeurs.”
 
Cassie squeals and distantly she hears Starfire yelp as Barbara Gordon, aka Batgirl, nonchalantly slides her arms around their bodies and stuffs her fingers up their vulnerable, sopping wet cunts. In Cassie’s case, this means Barbara shoves the crotch of her bodysuit a few inches up inside of her as well, but in Starfire’s, the red head just slips her hand into the torn jean shorts and pushes a couple digits right into her bare, sopping wet slit.
 
The two have been completely caught out, Cassie realizes. As if summoned by her thoughts, but more than likely having been approaching long before she thought of them… both Barbara and Artemis are now stood behind her and Starfire. Looking back at them, Cassie can only go wide-eyed at what they’re wearing.
 
Barbara is in both the sluttiest and most understated outfit of the entire evening. It’s a sheer purple-black dress that barely covers her exposed cunt lips and is so see-through that her rock hard nipples are visible through the top. She’s not wearing anything else, but then she doesn’t have to… she looks super fucking sexy as she is.
 
Artemis, on the other hand, has gone the complete opposite direction. It’s a little bit of a shock, because Cassie has never seen the no-nonsense blonde dress like this before. She’s wearing a very tiny, very revealing golden string bikini that does almost nothing but cover up her nipples and crotch. On top of that, she’s got on a lime green top that covers her shoulders and arms but not her chest, and a lime green microskirt that covers neither her hips NOR her crotch in any appreciable fashion.
 
Completing the ensemble, Artemis has her hair up in a very tight ponytail, torn black stockings covering her legs, and golden bracelets as well as a golden spiked choker around her neck.
 
They both look spectacular in their own way, to be fair. Barbara is the understated one, while Artemis has gone insanely over the top. But they’re each drop dead gorgeous.
 
… They’re also undeniably weaker than both Cassie and Starfire. In terms of physical strength, Cassie is one of the strongest Titans there is. In terms of power, Starfire has some serious energy. Barbara and Artemis, by comparison, have base human bodies that have been honed and trained by some seriously capable mentors… and that’s it. In a one on one fight, Cassie and Starfire could take the two of them ten times out of ten.
 
So then, why weren’t they doing anything to stop Barbara from fingering them both silly right outside of the Champagne Room? Well, Cassie couldn’t speak for Starfire necessarily, but for her… it was embarrassment, plain and simple. Embarrassment that Barbara Gordon is quick to expound upon as she gives them each a shit-eating grin.
 
“Honestly you two, spying on an exclusive Birds of Prey Party… you’re just asking to be punished~”
 
With that, she and Artemis shove Cassie and Starfire through the double doors into the room beyond. Perhaps if she’d had more time Cassie could have set her stance and kept it from happening, but she was off-balance both mentally and physically and in the end there was nothing to be done. Suddenly, she and Starfire are in the Champagne Room, and the hungry eyes of the Birds of Prey immediately fall upon them.
 
Dinah stands from the couch and hums. As the most senior member of the Justice League here, she has a certain authority to her as she puts her hands on her naked hips and lifts an eyebrow.
 
“Oh? Uninvited guests? How shameful.”
 
Cassie blushes, knowing that the two of them are in big, big trouble. In the end, she doesn’t fight it as Barbara frog marches her over to another couch nearby. Neither does Starfire when Artemis does the same with her. They’re both forced to sit down, even as Harry looks at them curiously… and hungrily. But alas, he doesn’t get to spend much time doing so, as Helena takes the opportunity provided by Dinah’s momentary distraction to get hers.
 
From there… things completely devolve. At least, that’s the excuse Cassie gives later, after all is said and done…
 
-x-X-x-
 
The moment Dinah steps away to chastise the two interlopers, Helena sees her chance. Truth be told, the raven-haired anti-heroine doesn’t really care that Cassie and Starfire were caught peeping. She only cares that they will almost certainly both end up wanting a turn themselves at some point and she already has to share with the rest of the Birds of Prey. It’s not fair, which is why Helena does what she does.
 
Zinda might be older than her, but the other heroine is sort of a pushover. Has to do with the time period she comes from, in Helena’s opinion. So with Dinah off of the couch, this is Helena’s one and only opportunity… to steal first go.
 
Coming off of Harry’s gargantuan cock with a pop, Helena hops to her feet. Before anyone else, including Harry himself, can react, she reaches down and grabs the crotch of her own sheer leggings, tearing a nice big hole in them right there on the spot. The ripping sound draws the attention of everyone in the room of course, but Dinah is too far away to stop it at this point, and Zinda is caught off guard.
 
Therefore, Helena is able to hop right up into Harry’s lap, wrapping her arms around his neck with a lewd, lecherous grin on her lips as she proceeds to impale herself upon his cock right then and there. When this whole night on the town had first been proposed to her, Helena had known beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would be attending. Needless to say, she hadn’t thought she’d get quite so dressed up for things, but she couldn’t bring herself to mind. It was all worth it for this moment and this moment alone.
 
“Helena…”
 
Harry’s groan as he says her name is like music to her ears. Moaning right back at him, Helena begins to ride him right then and there, her pussy walls gushing as they clench and squeeze and ripple down his mammoth-sized length. The young man’s huge bitch breaker of a cock fills Helena to the brim and then some, and she’s not even fully down his shaft yet. But she will be soon enough, and that makes it ALL worth it.
 
“Helena!”
 
Dinah’s voice, meanwhile, is quite annoyed in tone. Looking back over her shoulder at the defacto leader of their little Birds of Prey group, Helena just grins wickedly and licks her lips in a teasing, challenging fashion. Dinah’s face goes red, and Helena knows she’s going to really be in for it later… but once again, she can’t bring herself to mind. The punishment will be legendary, but well worth what she’s already gotten so far.
 
Letting out a breath of hot air, Dinah just shakes her head and turns back to their uninvited guests, leaving Helena to her own devices… specifically, leaving Helena to continue bouncing up and down on Harry’s cock like there’s no tomorrow. Riding him like this feels absolutely amazing, especially after she just had him down her throat.
 
… But it would feel even more amazing if she got to have those lips of his wrapped around her nipples. Reaching down, Helena grabs the top of her lowcut, shoulderless leopard print crop top and pulls. It doesn’t take much, just a little tugging and her knockers come bouncing out of their confines, springing free right in Harry’s face.
 
That’s all the motivation HE needs to lean in and start going to town on her tits and teats, his hands coming up from where they’d settled on her hips to squeeze her breasts around the base. Meanwhile, his mouth closes on her nipples, his teeth digging into the sensitive nubs as Helena lets out a loud, lewd cry, tossing her hair back in ecstasy.
 
Other sounds are beginning to fill the Champagne Room as well. The other Birds of Prey are not idle, and in fact Helena can hear their moans in the back of her mind, even as she focuses primarily on fucking Harry and bouncing up and down on his big fat cock. His member is throbbing inside of her, and she can tell he’s going to cum soon. She can tell he’s going to fill her with his seed, that he’s going to pump her to the brim.
 
She wants it. She wants it so bad, and so she works to get it, riding him even faster. Looking into his emerald green eyes as he looks right back at her. Her breasts bounce and jiggle as he pulls away from them with a gasp, and Helena presses her forehead into his. A moment later and she feels it just as she’s driving herself all the way down to the base of his cock. Her pussy clenches on his member in yet another orgasm, while his cockhead pushes past the entrance to her womb itself, only to be squeezed tightly by her cervix.
 
A moment later, Harry cums. He cums and cums, filling Helena’s womb just as she’d so desperately wanted. His huge fucking dick plasters her slutty cunt with his seed and then some, leaving Helena feeling oh so bloated and full. She’s never been more satisfied… but she’s well aware that her turn has come to an end when Dinah suddenly grabs her by the shoulders and all but yanks Harry off of his cock.
 
“Go and tend to our guests, Helena. I’ll deal with you later.”
 
Even Dinah’s angry tone can’t diminish the satisfied grin on Helena’s face as her legs give out on her and she drops to her knees. With Dinah rapidly taking her place as the center of Harry’s attention, Helena looks over… and immediately sees what the Black Canary means. Namely, Cassie and Starfire are still over on the other couch… and are now being toyed with. Artemis is eating out Cassie, and Barbara is fingering Starfire while whispering sweet nothings into the alien princess’ ear.
 
A simple look at the two interlopers is enough to tell Helena that Cassie is really looking forward to joining the fun, while Starfire is much more on the fence. And so Helena begins to crawl over to the other couch, waiting for feeling to come back to her legs as she moves to join Barbara in giving Starfire the push she so clearly needs.
 
-x-X-x-
 
As Dinah sends Helena away, she makes eye contact with Zinda for a brief moment. The other blonde doesn’t hesitate to bow her head and cede the next turn to Dinah. Sure, Dinah had already had a couple go’s with Harry in the limo ride over… but even still, she’d also set this whole night up. From start to finish, all of this was Dinah’s idea. Well, save for the interruption by Cassie and Starfire, but luckily the girls seem more willing to join in then rat them out. That’s what Dinah likes to see.

Regardless, reaching down she grabs Harry’s cock and gives it a few good strokes. His massive member has barely had time to even begin softening since he finished inside of Helena, and with Dinah’s exquisite technique, he’s soon rock hard all over again. Giving him another tug, she pulls him off of the couch entirely.
 
She’s not about to ride him… Helena already did that. Instead, Dinah climbs onto the couch, planting her knees in a cushion and spreading her thighs happily as she looks at Harry expectantly. The young man doesn’t need to be told twice. Those emerald eyes of his zero in on Dinah’s swaying ass. He quickly moves into position and grabs her by her hips. He’s inside of her a moment later, and all Dinah can do is squeal as she’s filled with his cock, her body shuddering in happiness.
 
This was why she’d done all of this, after all. This was why she’d set this all up. Because she wanted to get fucked again. It’d been too long. She’d masturbated herself to sleep night after night just thinking about Harry’s cock. And sure, she’d gotten to monopolize his time on the limo ride over, but part of Dinah’s fantasies involving the young man revolved around others being able to see them. She loved being watched. She loved being fucked while a bunch of other women wanted to be in her place.
 
… Which was why she was so annoyed that Helena had taken the opportunity to steal the first go from her. It was a way of undermining Dinah’s authority that the blonde hadn’t expected from the raven-haired woman. She would definitely need to find some way to get back at Helena. She would need to find some way to put the other heroine in her place. But for now, Dinah puts it out of her mind and focuses on enjoying the exquisite pleasure of being fucked by Harry fucking Potter and his huge fucking cock.
 
Eyes drifting shut, Dinah doesn’t even realize Zinda has gotten closer until the other blonde’s lips are on her own. Her eyes snap open again when that happens, but it’s not like she’s in any position to stop Zinda from kissing her. The two blondes moan in mutual pleasure, Dinah from Harry’s cock in her gushing twat and Zinda from her own fingers working away at her slit. Both of them are beside themselves with arousal, and completely and utterly in need of a good, hard fucking.
 
Harry is able to give them that. Specifically, he’s able to give Dinah that. Even as his cock pistons in and out of her, he’s moving his hands up and down her body. She cries out, though not with the full force of her powers, when he grabs her breasts in both hands. His fingers dig into her soft, sensitive chest for a moment before he slides them back to where he can pinch her nipples between them, tugging her teats out from her body while driving so damn deep into her cunt that Dinah sees stars.
 
All the while, Zinda is continuing to makeout with her, one hand wrapped around the bright red dog collar adorning Dinah’s neck. It feels so good, being trapped between the two of them. It feels so good, having Harry buried so damn deep inside of her.
 
She could only hope that Cassie and Starfire would feel the same way when it was their turns. The two weren’t supposed to be here tonight. This Night was supposed to be for just Harry and the Birds of Prey, all of whom had ended up needy and horny for more of his cock after Poison Ivy’s little… accident. Becoming Sex Zombies had changed them all irrevocably, even after they’d gotten their minds back. They wanted Harry. They couldn’t live without him.
 
If Cassie and Starfire came away from tonight with strange ideas about consent though, Dinah wasn’t sure what she would do. She needed them to understand. She needed them both to accept that this was all perfectly on the up and up. Harry wasn’t mind controlling them, or coercing them, or using them in any way. He was just a good man who’d ended up in a twisted situation. They were all making the best of that.
 
It was- oooooh Goooood! Dinah’s eyes roll up in her skull and she promptly sees white as Harry suddenly thrusts forward into her and begins to cum inside of her. He fills and fills her as his balls slap up against her slit and clit one final time before falling still. By the time he’s done, Dinah is slumped over the back of the couch, his seed leaking out of her sex.
 
… She would go and help Barbara and Artemis ‘convince’ Cassie and Starfire of the validity of giving Harry’s cock a spin soon enough. For now at least, Dinah needed a chance to recover…
 
-x-X-x-
 
Zinda doesn’t hesitate once Dinah is spent. The woman out of time has waited long enough, she figures. That said, Harry’s cock is a little messy by this point, having been in two women back to back. And so before anything else, Zinda drops to her knees off of the couch and takes his cock in her mouth. Harry groans in appreciation, one of his hands immediately going to her hair.
 
She likes it when he slides his fingers through her hair like this. She likes it when he massages her scalp as she sucks him off. Zinda isn’t a fool. She knows that even in this new time period, where women have much greater rights and pursuing ‘boyish’ things isn’t quite looked down on as much, that she’s pretty low on the pecking order. Even in an all-female group like the Birds of Prey, Zinda isn’t sure she ranks all that highly.
 
But in this moment, as she sucks the juices off Harry’s cock and feels him throb and harden again in her mouth… it doesn’t matter. Because she knows his attention is focused solely on her. Well, mostly on her. To be fair, the background noise has gotten pretty loud. Even as Zinda occupies Harry’s attention, the other Birds of Prey minus Dinah are currently hard at work in convincing their Titan drop-ins to give Harry a chance.
 
Not that Cassie looks like she needs much convincing, but Starfire seems strangely reluctant. Zinda doesn’t known the alien heroine that well, so she can’t say WHY Starfire seems so torn about all of this, but in the end she decides it doesn’t matter. If the alien woman doesn’t ultimately fall to Harry’s cock… Zinda will eat her hat.
 
Speaking of Harry’s cock, it’s decidedly clean now. And Zinda doesn’t want her turn to constitute of just a blowjob. Not when Helena got both a blowjob and a ride of his dick. However, she’s also decided she doesn’t just want a normal pussy fucking either. Ever since the limo ride… Zinda’s anus has been begging for a proper plundering.
 
And so, pulling her lips off of Harry’s spit-polished, lubricated cock with a wet pop, Zinda drops backwards and lifts her legs high into the air, holding them by the ankles as she spreads them nice and wide. At the same time, she’s lifting her hips high enough off of the ground to not only show off her glistening pussy lips… but also her puckered asshole, breathing in its own way down between her spread cheeks.
 
She can only hope Harry sees it. He drops to his knees before her, his cock coming down on her cunt a few times, slapping away at it. Zinda’s breath hitches. She’s not going to tell him what to do. She’s not going to ask him to fuck her in the ass. She’s just going to-
 
His cock slips past her cunt, along her taint, and finally arrives at her anus. He gives her a knowing grin, his emerald eyes flashing, and a moment later he’s inside of her. Zinda lets out a groan as he enters her much more slowly than when he entered Dinah. He’s methodical as he pushes inch after inch of his massive member into her bowels. Anal is completely different from vaginal, to be fair. Entirely so. And Zinda… Zinda has become a very crass, lewd woman since coming to the modern era, because she simply can’t get enough of it.
 
Her eyes go crossed and her lips form a small ‘o’ as she takes Harry’s cock up her ass. She clings to her ankles, holding on for dear life. All the while, he continues to push into her, until finally her anus has swallowed every last inch of his cock. She loves it. She’s never felt more stretched nor more full than when she has his cock buried inside of her.
 
Then, Harry starts moving. Zinda rapidly loses track of the plot after that. Her eyes roll back in her head entirely, and her squeals fill the air as he plunders her back door for all he’s worth. And let it be said, Harry Potter is worth an awful lot when it comes to fucking women. He’s a natural born talent, and Zinda can’t get enough of him, not anymore than Dinah or Helena or Barbara or Artemis can.
 
Harry has fully conquered the Birds of Prey. He’s dominated each and every one of their holes countless times. He is… he is their Master. The other girls might not say as much, and Zinda didn’t dare say it out loud, but it was how she felt. She felt Mastered when she was with him. As though he knew every fiber of her inside and out. As though he’d learned what made her tick so rapidly and could very easily turn her into a mewling sex pet with just a few inches of that magnificent cock of his.
 
Is it any wonder that Zinda loses track of what’s going on quite rapidly? She can’t even think straight once Harry gets a proper rhythm going. His big fat dick spreading her insides, his member rearranging her guts. Finally, he starts to cum. Unlike with Dinah and Helena however, he doesn’t cum inside. That would be a waste, stuffing her bowels with his cream. Instead, he pulls out and covers her in his jizz, coating her from head to toe.
 
Zinda shudders before flopping back, her grip on her ankles finally loosening as she loses the strength to keep it going. Her eyes roll around in her head, and the world seems to spin with them. The last thing she sees before she passes out is two women approaching Harry from behind. Good… at least her weakness won’t stop him from continuing to enjoy himself to the fullest extent…
 
-x-X-x-
 
Barbara can’t help but grin as Harry turns away from Lady Blackhawk, no doubt sensing their presence at his back. She and Artemis are standing there, having been replaced by Helena and Dinah when it comes to corralling Cassie and Starfire. There’s not a doubt in Barbara’s mind that Cassie will jump Harry’s bones the second she gets the chance. Starfire, however, would probably take a bit more persuasion. But they would get there.
 
That wasn’t truly relevant at the moment, however. What was relevant was Barbara’s costume change. She grins as Harry’s emerald eyes go wide at the sight of her. She’s dropped the sheer little black baby doll dress she was wearing for something far more… exciting. Specifically, it’s a slutty Batgirl costume she had specifically made for the next time she got to be with Harry.
 
If Batman ever caught wind that thing costume existed, he would… well, he would blow a gasket, that was for sure. Barbara had completely sluttified her usual costume. A bikini top with a golden bat symbol over her breasts, a golden ‘utility’ belt without a single pouch, and a pair of black panties. That was pretty much all she was wearing. Well, and the Batgirl mask as well as a pair of black gloves to complete the ensemble she supposed.
 
Either way, she knew she was stunning. Which was why she wasn’t surprised at all when Harry took one look at her and Artemis standing before him, his cock already surging with renewed vigor… and ultimately chose her first. He all but growls as he lunges forward, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her up against the nearest wall.
 
Barbara gasps, and then coos, happily and eagerly lifting one of her legs high into the air, tucking it back behind her head. She was incredibly flexible and all too eager to show that fact off, something that only spurs Harry on as he nonchalantly flicks her skimpy panties to the side to expose her glistening wet pussy lips. His cock comes up and presses against her slit, and a moment later he’s inside of her.
 
Moaning wantonly, Barbara wraps her arms around Harry’s neck for support. She clings to him desperately, even as she sees Artemis moving up behind him. The other woman seems intent on getting involved, but Barbara doesn’t begrudge her that. They’ve both been waiting for this, and so she gives Artemis a smile and a nod over Harry’s shoulder.
 
The blonde looks surprised for a moment… before blushing and finally stepping the last step forward so she can rub herself against Harry’s back. The young man grunts at this, but goes with the flow easily enough, happy to be the meat in a sandwich with two women as beautiful as Barbara and Artemis. All the while, his cock continues to slam up into Barbara from below, filling her again and again as she gasps and moans.
 
Her pussy walls stretch and her cunt flexes as she quickly finds herself tipping over the edge into orgasm. If any man can bring her to climax so quickly, it’s going to be Harry, but then at the same time, it wasn’t quick at all, was it? Rather, Barbara and Artemis had both had plenty of time to watch and wait for their turn. They’d spent most of it priming Cassie and Starfire to be fair, but that didn’t mean they weren’t revving their own engines the entire time as well, more than ready to go.
 
Cassie and Starfire… Barbara had half-expected it to happen eventually, but not even she’d known they’d run into the two Titans tonight. And she certainly hadn’t expected the two women to be outside of the Champagne Room, peeping in on the other Birds of Prey with Harry. At the end of the day though, it was the perfect opportunity to bring them both into the fold, and one that Barbara wasn’t going to let pass her by.
 
Pulling down her top, Harry gropes at her tits, even as he smashes his lips against hers. Perhaps he senses her distraction, because he’s not letting her think about anything but him anymore. His cock continues to fill her, even as the red head wearing her Batgirl mask cries out into his mouth. Her nipples are rock hard, while his fingers are rough. It’s a little impressive how enthusiastic and energetic he still is in his movements in fact, though Barbara can tell he’s reaching his limits. They’re pushing him past the point of no return, even WITH all of the training that he’s been doing in the past few weeks.

Without magic, Harry was only human… but that didn’t mean Barbara was going to ask him to slow down or pace himself. None of them were actually willing to do that. All of them wanted their turn. All of them wanted Harry to fuck them silly without hesitation and without missing a beat. Barbara couldn’t say how Artemis’ go would turn out, but for her at least… it was everything she could have hoped for.
 
Eyes rolling back in her head as she utterly disgraces her heroic identity by wearing a sluttified version of her costume for Harry to fuck her in, Barbara shudders her way through mind-blowing orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm until at long last, he cums inside of her. He fills her to the brim and then some, and almost immediately pulls away. Not because he wants to… but because the moment he’s done cumming, Artemis is dragging him off of Barbara for her own turn.
 
Chuckling, Barbara sets her feet down and leans against the wall for support, catching her breath as Artemis takes her turn.
 
-x-X-x-
 
She knew she was going last from practically the beginning. That’s why Artemis has no problem with leading Harry back over to the couch. She can tell he’s already tired, though he’s also still raring to go. There’s a look of raw determination on his face that doesn’t allow for exhaustion. He’s good for at least one more round… her round.
 
Licking her lips, Artemis pushes Harry back down onto the couch and climbs aboard without hesitation. Her current attire is shamelessly slutty. She’s never worn anything like it before. But at least it gives her ease of access. Pulling aside her thong, she’s able to impale herself upon Harry’s throbbing cock right then and there. He’s definitely not fully erect at first, his dick somewhat drooping by the time Artemis gets him inside of her. But she wastes no time in bringing him back to full mast.
 
All it takes is the proper mixture of gripping and clenching, of massaging his length with her tight but also sopping wet insides. Looking down into his eyes, the blonde grins wickedly, even as she gyrates her hips, beginning to ride him in a new and exciting fashion. She moans wantonly and tosses her head back as she thrusts out her chest in the direction of his face.
 
That’s all Harry needs to lean forward, though he doesn’t use his hands. Said hands are resting on her hips, and Artemis gets the impression that he’s honestly too tired at this point to lift his arms any higher. Instead, he uses his teeth to pull away her golden bikini top, dragging the small little triangles off of her nipples and letting her breasts bounce free.
 
She’s far from the most well-endowed woman in the room, to be fair. But she has a pair of tits all the same, and Harry goes to town on them as Artemis leans forward, pressing her chest into his face. Her breasts jiggle back and forth and she moans happily. If you’d told Artemis just a few short months ago that she’d be acting like this, she would have punched your lights out.
 
In fact, in her career as a heroine, more than one asshole criminal thug HAD made certain insinuations about her whorishness or how good she’d look dolled up for a night on the town with them. Artemis HAD punched all of their lights out. But this was different. Harry… was different. She wasn’t sure if she would call it love just yet. But lust? Oh yeah, it was a whole lot of lust.
 
She needed to be with him. She wanted him inside of her pretty much at all times. Her and Barbara had gone to sleep in one another’s beds fingering each other and moaning his name in unison more times than Artemis could count at this point. The two of them were desperate to get with Harry again, and it wasn’t like he was making house calls to their dormitory any longer.
 
That was why they’d originally started going to the Titans Tower, to get with him in the locker room. Though, when Dinah had suggested they come out for a Birds of Prey night on the town… with Harry as the main event, Artemis knew she couldn’t say no. And certainly, she’d had absolutely no reason to be upset about her decision so far. Sure, she was dressed like a hooker… but it was only for Harry. It was ALL for Harry.
 
Cassie and Starfire were a bit of a wrench in the works though, weren’t they? Artemis had just followed Barbara’s lead on that, and luckily things had worked out so far because neither Cassie nor Starfire were pushovers. Artemis didn’t think she could strongarm either of them if they didn’t want to be strongarmed. Luckily, they were both so off-balance that she and Barbara were able to get them into the Champagne Room. From there, the real fun had begun.
 
But all of that was foreplay. All of it was leading up to right now, with Artemis’ cunt flexing and clenching down on Harry’s cock. She loved it. She loved every last inch of his dick filling up her pussy. There was nothing she enjoyed more than being fucked by him. Even if she did have to do all the work because he was exhausted from the previous rounds he went through, Artemis didn’t care. She was enjoying herself too damn much to stop now.
 
Alas, all good things come to an end. She’s ridden her way to three delicious orgasms, when Harry finally lets out a groan and fills her with his seed… perhaps his last load of seed of the night at that. Certainly, as he finishes inside of her and Artemis pulls off of him, his cock flops down, rapidly softening unlike every time before now. He might well and truly be spent at this point.
 
Shrugging, Artemis drops to her knees and begins to clean him off. She’s joined a moment later by Barbara, the two of them side by side and working away at his balls after licking off the mess from his member. The whole thing feels like it’s finally winding down for the night. Cassie and Starfire will just have to sit and stew until next time, Artemis supposes…
 
“N-No!”
 
Cassie’s voice suddenly fills the room however, and a woosh of displaced air makes Artemis hunch her shoulders as the most powerful heroine suddenly appears above her and Barbara’s head.
 
… Well, she just works here. She’s certainly not going to get in between Wonder Girl and what she wants.
 
-x-X-x-
 
As soon as she’s flown across the room, Cassie feels incredibly embarrassed and very shy. But at the same time, she doesn’t move from her position on top of an exhausted, entirely tapped out Harry Potter. She hadn’t realized he was so close to being spent! She hadn’t realized what it would mean to wait for so long!
 
Starfire might have still been on the fence about things, but Cassie knew what she wanted. She wanted Harry Potter’s cock inside of her, d-damn it! She wanted it in her YESTERDAY! But she’d also recognized that her and Starfire were intruders in all of this. They were definitely not supposed to be here, so it wouldn’t have been fair to jump in before all of the Birds of Prey had their turns.
 
… But screw fair! She should have demanded her turn! Now, all Cassie can do is whine as she shyly squats there over Harry’s spent cock. Her hand closes around it and mindful of her power, Cassie gently strokes it up and down as she looks into Harry’s eyes. She’s long since been stripped naked so that the others could have their way with her. Her tits are red and covered in bite marks, and her pussy lips are plump and gushing with need. She wants this so, so bad.
 
“P-Please… please Harry, get it up one more time for me! Fuck me! I need it!”
 
Doing her level best to stroke his cock back to life, Cassie whines piteously as she slaps his dick tip against her wet clit. She would get him to rise again! She would!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

8