Chapter 21: The End (is just a new beginning)
2.3k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Hey guys! As one of my earlier and shorter free writes, this is actually the final chapter of A Motherfucking Dragon.

Thanks so much for reading and if you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my profile and my other stories I'm currently posting up as well on it. Got lots more writing for anyone who liked what they saw here!

-x-X-x-

Eventually, they make it back to King’s Landing. They in this case being Daenerys and her entourage, with her armies being somewhat spread out along the way. When one is traveling with a dragon the size of Drogon, one does not need to worry about staying in the midst of one’s warriors for safety… Drogon has that covered quite handedly.

Their departure from the Wall only comes after days and days of celebration, of course. The victory they’d achieved over the Night King and his Army of the Dead was total and absolute. In fact, Daenerys’ lands had expanded somewhat dramatically in the wake of the second War for the Dawn. Nobody wanted to go up against Drogon, and Daenerys was more than willing to let those Free Folk who would never have considered it before, bend the knee to her.

She was also happy to be as hands off with them as they wanted, leaving them to live beyond the Wall without true oversight as they liked. Things effectively returned to the status quo of before in that way, with the Warden of the North’s power continuing to extend only to the Wall and no further. In turn, the Night’s Watch would have to be repurposed, but that… that was something for another time.
 
Truth be told, Daenerys still didn’t remember much of the celebrations. She’d… well, a lot of it was somewhat blurry. Drogon had had to fill in the blanks so to speak, and her face still lit up red whenever he sent her memories of her and Missandei, naked and covered in warm honey, cozying up to him while he was trying to feast and gorge himself on the cattle provided by the grateful men along the Wall. They’d done their absolute best to distract him, to see if Daenerys’ beloved son would be willing to… gobble them up as well.
 
Needless to say, from what he’d shared with her, Drogon very much had. Daenerys couldn’t help but shiver whenever she thought of it, longing to experience that full-body tongue bath from her mountain-sized son once again.
 
Regardless, they’d made it back to King’s Landing. Even making the best possible time they could, it still took some time, leaving her and the wildling Val visibly pregnant with Drogon’s children. When asked, Daenerys had not denied it, that she was pregnant with an heir. She had not detailed who the father was and given the look that Drogon gave anyone who tried to press for more information, she had not had to.
 
Everyone had ultimately decided to just be happy about it. The Dragon Queen was with child, they all proclaimed, and up and down the Seven Kingdoms they sung her praises and worshipped her name. She was the mother of their Savior after all, and in the eyes of many, especially those too dimwitted to understand Drogon’s full majesty, she was THE Savior, with Drogon merely being the mindless beast she’d commanded into battle with her impressive magics.
 
Amusing, to say the least… but the fiction was just as good as reality for keeping her new subjects in line, so Daenerys didn’t work too hard to correct any misconceptions. Those that were in the know knew that Drogon was more than any simple dragon, more even then her other two children. Why that was, not even Daenerys could say… but the why and how were so much less important than the what in this case.
 
All the same, it was quite the treat to once again enter the Throne Room within the Red Keep where her mad father had been slain so many years before. Certainly, she had been here previously after conquering King’s Landing. She’d held court here even for a short time before Drogon’s prescient warnings had pushed her North.
 
But this time was different, because not only did she have her humanoid son at her side, drawing wide eyes and stares from all corners as all gazed upon Drogon and few understood what they were witnessing… she also had the entirety of the Seven Kingdoms’ nobility arrayed within the Throne Room. Not a single individual who mattered was missing, because those who were missing had ultimately ceased to matter.
 
It’d been one of the first things Daenerys did after the Night King died. She’d sent out messengers from the Wall before joining the celebrations, messengers who bore the news of their victory, as well as orders by the Dragon Queen herself to attend her in King’s Landing as swiftly as possible. The ensuing celebration, as well as the long trek back from the Wall, had given all of her LOYAL subjects more than enough time to make it to King’s Landing before her.

Those who had no intention of showing up numbered at barely a handful. They were fools, and Daenerys wouldn’t even waste Drogon’s time on them. Her armies, comprised of Dothraki, Unsullied, AND Westerosi at this point, would make short work of any last pockets of dissent to her rule. Daenerys Targaryen would not go mad like her father; she would not allow it of herself… but she would also not suffer fools or traitors. The Targaryen Dynasty had returned to the Iron Throne, and it was time they recognize that.
 
And so yes, this time walking into the Throne Room had been special. With her son at her side, Daenerys had ascended the steps to the Iron Throne and sat upon it as he’d taken up position at her right hand. And from there, she’d begun the job of ruling.
 
But that was over now, and the day had come to a close. And so, Daenerys instead found herself walking into another room, another hall of sorts. While Drogon HAD made a lair for himself out on Dragonstone, he’d gone on to make another lair deep in the catacombs beneath the Red Keep. And so, Daenerys strides into this new lair and finds that it’s already occupied by quite the number of souls.
 
Drogon is once again at her side as she walks. Even if it’s his harem, he lets her take up the center as he stands to her right and slightly behind her. They all bow their heads to her as his mother and as their Queen. On the right, immediately at the entrance, is Missandei her beautiful, dutiful handmaiden. On the left, across from her, is Ellaria Sand, Oberyn Martel’s once paramour, now the lover of a dragon.
 
Past them further in are Drogon’s two Red Priestesses, Kinvara and Melisandre. The former is on the right just after Missandei and the latter is on the left, just after Ellaria. Continuing further into the lair, Daenerys watches as daughter and mother bow their heads to her next. Myrcella Baratheon and Cersei Lannister, no longer wearing the crowns they once had, now nothing more than Drogon’s toys.
 
After the two former royals come the nobility in Margaery Tyrell and Sansa Stark. One has been reduced to nothing more than her son’s concubine however, while the other is the Warden of the North, for all that she’s currently in King’s Landing to swear fealty to her Queen properly.
 
And finally, at the end of the two rows are Drogon’s latest acquisitions, his pet wildlings. Ygritte and Val also bow their heads to Daenerys, though there’s a gimlet look in Ygritte’s gaze as she stares with jealousy at Val’s pregnant belly. Placing a hand on her own pregnant belly, the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms smiles as she comes to the end of the line and turns, sitting on a much more comfortable throne of cushions and blankets and silks, deep within Drogon’s lair.
 
The moment she does so, Drogon is dropping to one knee before her, his humanoid form still fairly massive but much more manageable as he leans forward and plants a kiss on her belly. Looking over her son’s horned head, Daenerys gazes at his harem. All of them are naked, all of them are eager for her beloved child’s time, for his affection and attention. Among them are bastards and slaves alongside princesses and queens. There are priestesses alongside noblewomen and alongside savages from the coldest parts of their world.
 
But in this moment, each and every one of them is stripped bare, down to nothing but their naked flesh, and each and every one is also stripped down to nothing but their basest point of existence… their titles and pasts matter little here. In this moment, they are Drogon’s, just as she too belongs to her son at the end of it all, no matter her place as the Dragon Queen, no matter her armies and her Kingdoms.
 
Which is why Daenerys is a little surprised when Drogon finishes planting a kiss on her gravid belly and then looks up at her with an expectant smile on his lips.
 
“What would you have of me, mother? What boon would you ask of me?”
 
For a long moment, the Dragon Queen is frozen in abject surprise. How could he possibly-? Ah, but somehow he always knew didn’t he? Daenerys’ eyes twinkle as her lips curl into a responding smile. He knew she had something to ask of him, and instead of letting her waste time beating around the bush, he did this, effectively telling her that she didn’t have to hem and haw.
 
Once again, Daenerys looks over her kneeling son’s head at the rows of beautiful women he’s collected. She was jealous of them, once upon a time. But the young Queen had done a lot of growing up even as her dragon son had gotten bigger and bigger. She knew better now than to think she was ever going to be enough woman to satisfy Drogon alone. These others… they were each special in their own way. And they deserved what she now had.
 
Reaching out, Daenerys cradles her son’s face in her hands, running dainty fingers over dark scales along his jawline and neck.
 
“Drogon… there is one thing I would ask of you in this moment. One thing only you can possibly do.”
 
Leaning forward, she plants her forehead against his and speaks the words in her heart, the words that feel right in this moment.
 
“Go forth… and be fruitful.”
 
His lips curl into a wicked grin at that, and she smiles back at him, knowing that he understands her meaning perfectly. As she lets go of his face, her hulking draconic son stands up and turns to regard the rest of his assembled harem. Needless to say, Val moves to join her on her throne of cushions and comfort, and Daenerys welcomes the pregnant Wildling woman with open arms, the two of them finding pleasure in one another’s arms as the cries of ecstasy and squeals of passion and bliss begin to fill the air.
 
Drogon has his work cut out for him, what with nine other women besides her and Val to breed and impregnate. But Daenerys has absolute faith in him. And as she watches on with Val at her side as her son proceeds to take and fuck and plow silly each and every woman in his lair, Daenerys finds that faith rewarded. By the night’s end, there’s not a doubt in her mind that he’s accomplished what he set out to do and followed his mother’s order to the letter.
 
Her child, be they son or daughter, will have plenty of brothers and sisters to say the least. Daenerys, meanwhile, will have… grandbabies at the same time she’s raising her child? Strange, perhaps. But after an early life filled with familial tragedy and loss, she can’t bring herself to mind a little strangeness for the sake of a big, big family.
 
-x-X-x-
 
After the battle with the Night King and my consumption of his insanely magical body, there wasn’t much I missed anymore. Just by staying near my mother I was able to see assassination attempts coming a mile away. One of her enemies from back in Essos even managed to hire the House of Black and White to try and kill the Dragon Queen with the last of his diminished fortunes.
 
That was how Arya Stark returned to Westeros, given I’d so thoroughly derailed her quest for vengeance that the little thing had gone on to become a Faceless Man in full. When she tried to go after my mother however, I very nearly killed her on the spot. In the end though, she didn’t even get close, and out of affection for Sansa, I’d let Arya live… and even went ahead and deprogrammed her a fair bit so she WAS Arya again, rather than a Faceless Man.
 
One might expect me to add the feral wolf girl to my hoard afterwards, but honestly, she just wasn’t my type at the end of the day. Too broken, as hypocritical as that might be. Instead, I’d sent her home to the North to be with her sister, to let Sansa take care of her. And then I’d taken a quick flight across the Narrow Sea and burnt the House of Black and White to ash with magical flames so strong that I’m fairly certain I annihilated an aspect of the Many-Faced God in the process.
 
Even still, despite barely missing anything anymore, I sort of did end up spending decades with my head in the sand on one issue in particular. Until eventually it… not quite blew up in my face but did ultimately come to a head in a way that I wasn’t expecting.
 
“Big brother has been ignoring us for so long.”
 
“Why doesn’t big brother like us?”
 
“Are we better like this?”
 
“Is big brother such a deviant that we need to look like this to appeal to him?”
 
Swallowing thickly, I can’t help but be aroused at hearing those words spoken from the lips of perfect replicas of two draconic women from my distant, distant past. This…
 
“Viserion… Rhaegal…”
 
The two exchange a look before shaking their heads in unison.
 
“No, I don’t think those are appropriate names for us anymore. Do you, Alex?”
 
“Mm… I’d say no, Ysera. Like this, we’re just too different.”
 
Whatever I’d become was no normal Planetos Dragon. So, it stood to reason, my brother dragons would never really be capable of the same heights as me. Except… I’d become something even MORE than what I’d initially become. In a way, I’d become something of a Dragon God, or rather, a God of Dragons. And it would seem that Viserion and Rhaegal had quite a lot of hero worship for me, even as the Planetos Dragons they’d once been.
 
Put bluntly, my magic had bled into their minds for years and years until eventually, they’d gained a modicum of intellect. And then the two dragons that I’d technically been born alongside had gone ahead and backdoored me it would seem, finding out EXACTLY why I didn’t see them as sexual counterparts… and rectifying that issue once and for all.
 
Standing in front of me, one sentence away from calling me ‘Onii-san’ and begging me to pay more attention to them, were carbon copies of Alexstrasza, Aspect of Life, and Ysera, Aspect of Dreams in their humanoid forms. Absolutely gorgeous, a mixture of elven and draconic features… they also weren’t the ACTUAL Dragon Aspects from a video game that I had played in a past life that grew more and more distant by the day.
 
Instead, they were my siblings, altered intentionally by themselves in order to find a form most appealing to me. No longer my brothers Viserion and Rhaegal, they were now ‘Alex’ and ‘Ysera’ it seemed, and with none of the skimpy outfits that either of those two characters wore either, they were giving me quite the arousing eyeful at the moment.
 
“You like this, don’t you big brother?”
 
“Of course he does, Alex, we knew he would.”
 
“Ysera! I’m doing that thing where we tease him! C’mon big brother, don’t you want a taste?”
 
“Oh! I’ll do it too. Please big brother, my body is so hot and ready for you!”
 
‘Alex’ rolls her hands along her side as she gives me a coy smile and asks me if I want a taste. ‘Ysera’ goes a step further, sliding her hands up and down her body while at the same time dropping into a squat and doing a shimmy that’s straight out of the Night Elf Dance. A low growl exits my throat as my patience finally snaps. The sheer amount of digging these two had done around in my unsuspecting head, likely while I was sleeping, was readily apparent in the mannerisms they’d adopted in order to finally court me as a prospective mate.
 
With a lustful snarl, I move forward, drawing happy and excited squeals from my new ‘sisters’ as I pin them both down atop one another and use my magic to grow a second draconic cock so I can penetrate the pair at the exact same time. Needless to say, breeding carbon copies of the Lifebinder and Dreamweaver as they beg their ‘big brother’ to give it to them long and hard is a top notch time, and it becomes a regular pastime well into the future as well.
 
I suppose if I’d been smarter I might have done it with those two earlier then that. I certainly could have altered them both myself far earlier. But it was probably better this way, because this way they’d come to this point all on their owns, gaining their own sentience, deciding what they wanted most in the world was me, and then beginning to plot and plan and scheme to make their desires into a proper reality.
 
At the end of the day, I bred my dragon sisters silly, leaving ‘Alex’ and ‘Ysera’ stuffed to the absolute brim with my cum and holding onto one another for dear life, their eyes glazed over and their faces lax in pure ecstasy. But it would be far from the last time I’d fuck them both silly, that was for sure…
 
-x-X-x-
 
Time passes for mortals. It was a hard pill for someone like me to swallow. After all, in my past life I’d barely made it to my mid-twenties before waking up as Drogon on the night of his birth. While I’d lost some people, most of my loved ones had still been alive back when I’d been taken from my home dimension.
 
Of course, after that I’d proceeded to spend centuries upon centuries as a dragon. At this point, my human life was nothing but a distant memory. I’d spend a quarter of a century on Earth as a writer. I’d spent more than five centuries on Planetos as a Dragon God.
 
Mortals, as I’d discovered rather early on, just didn’t last. Oh, they could if I put in the effort to make them. For the first century after I defeated the Night King, not a single member of my harem, of my hoard, aged one bit. Our children all aged up to adulthood and then stopped, but to be fair, they were all half-dragons, which manifested itself in a myriad of different ways. Some were mostly human, but had a dragon’s magic, bits of my magic. Some were mostly dragon in a physical sense and were stronger and faster than your average human.
 
The point was, I kept those that were important to me alive. It allowed my mother, my Daenerys, to build upon the Seven Kingdoms and go on to conquer all of Essos under her banner as well. Thanks to my backing, Daenerys Targaryen was not just Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, but Empress of both Westeros and Essos by the end of that first century.
 
And yet… mortals didn’t last. This wasn’t just a matter of biology, but something mental as well. Put simply, even if I prolonged their lives indefinitely, my harem… eventually lost their lust for life. Even if some of them were mind broken and desired nothing more than to please me, I could tell they were wearing out and there was no helping that.
 
In the second century of my time on Planetos, I dabbled in reincarnation. During that time, of my mortal women, Daenerys stayed at my side. Missandei did the same, as did Ygritte. Everyone else, Val included, accepted my offer of reincarnation. They were thus reborn, and eventually even brought into the fold once more.
 
The only problem, I discovered, was that close proximity to me awoke their memories of their past lives, ruining the whole point of the reincarnation in the first place. If they rejoined my harem, my women would ultimately come back to themselves. Sometimes this was a joyous thing at first. Sometimes it was not. But ultimately, it always ended in the same way, with them eventually losing their will to live at some point down the line.
 
Eventually, I cycled them all back into the reincarnation cycle save my mother, and while I kept tabs on each of my original women, I did not draw any of them back into my harem. Instead, I found new beauties to bring into the fold, to breed and to cherish until they too became exhausted with living eternally as my concubines and consorts.
 
As the third century dawned, our mother was the only one to stay with myself and my sisters. Alex and Ysera as they now called themselves were just like me, if a bit lesser. In time, they became Dragon Gods in their own right, though if we were a Pantheon, I would undeniably be at the top with them being beneath me as subordinate gods.
 
Our mother, however, was still mortal, with just enough dragon in her to not grow tired of living as I continually used my magic to grant her immortality and prolong her life. Unfortunately, it was in the third century when it all began to wear upon even Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons.
 
It started with her giving up her Empire to one of our many children. With me backing her choice, the Empire would likely stay standing a few hundred years longer without too much infighting amongst our broods. But it was clear Daenerys was tired of ruling, and so me and my sisters took our mother away to a much deserved vacation in the far reaches of the world. In three hundred years of life, Daenerys likely thought she’d seen it all, having united much of Planetos under her singular rule.
 
My sisters and I took it upon ourselves to show her she was wrong about that, that Planetos still had all the wonders one could ever hope to see in a lifetime for her to discover and experience. And yet… a lifetime is measured in mortal time for a reason.
 
In my fourth century of life, Daenerys finally grew weary. And so I set her on her way without me… but not before she made me make her a promise to take her with her. See, I’d already began musings on the potential of dimensional travel at that point. Telling my mother that I might be leaving town, as in leaving this universe behind, had only seemed appropriate.
 
While I couldn’t go to her reincarnation in Planetos for fear of her reawakening her old memories and becoming bored with the dull monotony of the world again, Daenerys had made me swear that I would scoop up her essence and bring her to any new world I went to, planting her there to reincarnate and join me on an all-new adventure.
 
It was an easy enough thing to agree to, truth be told. And honestly, I wasn’t entirely sure I was done with Planetos quite yet anyways. After all, even with all of my original women no longer directly available to me, Planetos was still my home. It was where I kept all of my things, after all.
 
For a century or so after my mother’s departure into the reincarnation cycle I’d set up for her and all of my other harem members over the centuries, I dabbled here and there. I played around with my children and my children’s children and my children’s children’s children. I messed with politics and may or may not have accidentally played a part in some major upheaval within my late mother’s world-spanning empire.
 
Ah, but they’d probably be fine… mortals didn’t last, but they were surprisingly resilient creatures at the same time. A contradiction perhaps, but then, mortals were indeed a contradiction.
 
Finally though, after five centuries on Planetos… I thought I was ready to go.
 
“You sure about this, big bro?”
 
As I study the portal I’m building for a moment, one of my sisters calls out from my side. Looking to her, I smile.
 
“Oh, I’m sure. I’ve been waffling around for over a century on this. After five hundred years, it’s probably about time I moved out of the house, don’t you think?”
 
“Hey! What’s that sort of metaphor say about us, huh? Since we aren’t going with you!”
 
“Yeah! And besides, is it really moving out of the house if you have to take your mom with wherever you end up going?!”
 
I chuckle at my sisters’ rejoinders, shaking my head ruefully before giving them both a serious look.
 
“Alex. Ysera. I’m doing this.”
 
“Hmph. Well, don’t come crying to us if you get yourself torn apart trying to traverse worlds or whatever.”
 
“Just… be careful, brother.”
 
Ah, my little dragon sisters (who are actually technically the same age as me) have no business being this cute in their own adorable ways. Smiling fondly, I give them both nods before turning back to my calculations. While I would have liked them to come with me, the two weren’t quite done with Planetos yet. And someone of similar power level to myself needed to look after the Dragon Pantheon I’d inadvertently created.
 
My sisters combined were similar in strength to me and would be able to wipe the floor with any of the other Gods or Active Divinities still running around Planetos. Not all of the ones from the time of our birth were still around, but there were always new religions cropping up here and there… ours was one such example of that.
 
Regardless, in the end that meant it was just me and mom really. Holding my mother’s soul within me, I look over the ‘numbers’ so to speak one more time before letting out a sigh. Truth be told, I’d been ready to do this for decades. I was just stalling.
 
“You both have my work. If you need or want to follow me, you can. Of course, no telling if I’ll still be in the first place I picked by the time you do, but you should be able to follow my trail. After all, we’re family.”
 
“Yeah. Yeah, we’re family.”
 
“We’ll see you again someday big brother. Whether because you come home to visit, or because we come after you.”
 
“This isn’t goodbye… it’s merely ‘until next time’.”
 
Chuckling at their antics, at their attempts to tug at my heartstrings, I shake my head and then activate the portal. Looking at Alex and Ysera, I give them a simple salute.
 
“Until next time then.”
 
And step through.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

42