Chapter 51: The Amulet
684 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first order of business after putting Nocturnal in her place, was finishing up the Thieves Guild Questline. Not that any of it really mattered anymore, all things considered… but I so disliked the idea of leaving things undone. Besides, striding into the Cistern with Nocturnal on a leash might have started as a stray thought, but it had become something more quite rapidly. I couldn’t help myself.
 
Of course, I also couldn’t be bothered to handle all the pointless posturing and yapping that would take place when Svanna and I rolled up with Karliah and Nocturnal. So, to avoid that, I just forced the truth into all of their minds. Mercer Bad. Karliah Good. Nocturnal now my fuck toy pet. Everything is great, worship Vayral. Yada yada yada.
 
Honestly, it wasn’t like the actual canon way the confrontation went was much better. Gallus’ journal translated from Falmer, thus written in someone else’s hand. Why had the Thieves Guild just believed Karliah off hand? Sure, they’d then gone on to check the Guild Vault and found it empty, further implicating Mercer… but how the fuck did that work? How long had it been empty? How had Mercer managed to sneak out several chests worth of loot under the nose of everyone in the guild?
 
Skyrim was a fun game with tons of replayability, but not all of its storylines were all that coherent or even sensical. The Thieves Guild was fun on the surface, but the moment you looked just a little past, you found the whole thing sort of made absolutely no sense. So yeah, I didn’t exactly feel bad about just forcing the issue so to speak. Quite simple, this merry band of thieves was the least of my cares at this point. Wouldn’t stop Svanna and I from enjoying the sweeter peaches among their number, however.
 
In the aftermath, making Brynjolf the leader of the Thieves Guild just felt right. Dude was a total bro and the only one who seemed to truly care about building the Guild back up from the shadow of its former self that it had become. Maybe my initial intention had been to get Svanna the title and make her an absentee leader like I was up at the College, but this was a fair bit different.
 
The Arch-Mage was what it was, and the Thieves Guild Leader was what it was. To have an absentee Guild Leader would never work in the same way being an absentee Arch-Mage did. Putting Brynjolf in charge was just the right move. And besides… Svanna was meant for bigger and better things than any paltry mortal titles. She was already so far beyond needing something like that accolade that it wasn’t even funny.
 
That wasn’t to say we weren’t taking our satisfaction from the Thieves Guild in another way though. Grinning, I lean back upon my throne. Or rather, Maven’s throne. We’re currently occupying the Black-Briar Lodge for this particular bit of fun. Maven had a nice, high-back, cushioned chair in her study that honestly was even better than the throne the current Jarl of Riften sat her old ass upon each day.
 
I’d commandeered it and had it moved to the master bedroom, where an orgy was taking place right before my eyes. Amusingly enough, even though it was Maven Black-Briar’s home, the woman herself was nowhere to be seen. I’d already had my fun with her… no, this time was about the Thieves Guild. Well, them and Mjoll the Lioness.
 
“Submit! Confess the location of your hidden stashes!”
 
“N-Never!”
 
SMACK!
 
“A-Ah!”
 
I’d considered, briefly, what I wanted to do with Mjoll. A dozen ideas had floated in my head, but one in particular had crystallized and sounded the most entertaining to me. Sure, I could have made the musclebound woman into another bitch like several others before her. Or a dimwitted bimbo who served the Thieves Guild without realizing they were the baddies.
 
But those were uninspired. No, I liked what I had ultimately decided upon. Mjoll the Lioness was no more. Mjoll the Hyena was left in her wake. The blonde warrior woman was no longer the equivalent of a lawful good paladin, but instead that of a chaotic, crazed cultist. Her new creed was quite simple. Laws existed only for those too weak to snap them over their knees.
 
Meanwhile, Svanna and I were her new deities, the gods she worshipped. We were above her and above the law, and Mjoll would do anything for her, anything to serve us. I’d started by tasking her with breaking down dear Tonilia. The dark-skinned Thieves Guild Fence was being recalcitrant about parting with her personal goods for the good of the guild. I could have just forced her to come around to the Thieves Guild’s thinking, but where was the fun in that?
 
No, this is much more entertaining. The sight of Tonilia, bound to the wall and spread-eagled as Mjoll brings her new weapon of choice, a whip, down on her dark flesh, is quite intoxicating and arousing. Made all the more so by what else is happening in the room alongside that interaction.
 
Svanna and Karliah are on the bed. Pinning her down, Svanna is making Karliah beg for it, the Dunmer Thief having broken down utterly at this point, wanting nothing more than to submit to Svanna’s power. She begs to be used, begs to be abused… and Svanna hums and considers before demanding more. The Dragonborn is soaking in Karliah’s fear, lust, and need, and I can tell it’ll be a time yet before she lets Karliah truly submit.
 
Finally, there are the last two women in the room. Vex and Sapphire. The old and the young of the Thieves Guild. Not that Vex is all that old, or Sapphire all that young. They’re both great beauties, with slightly smaller breasts than most women I’ve come across in Skyrim, but also still bigger than poor Svanna’s.
 
This world I’d found myself in, this story… it was written by a pervert. But then of course it was. It was written by me. It made sense, in hindsight, that Svanna would have a different body type then everyone else. She wasn’t from this world; she was taken from another. Even her doppelganger in this world had huge tits.
 
Vex and Sapphire, for all that they were supposed to be lithe thieves, suffered from the same thing. It amused me somewhat, because I was reminded that Vex had tried to do the Goldenglow Job before Svanna and I came along and had almost gotten killed for it.
 
I could easily imagine this version of Vex trying to do the job, only to have to stop because her dummy cheeks were clapping and constantly alerting the guards. A bark of laughter leaves my lips at the mental image, causing Vex and Sapphire to look up at me from where they’ve currently got their breasts wrapped around my golden cock, sliding them up and down my length dutifully.
 
Hm… deciding I’ve had enough of the titfucking, I grab Vex by the hair and yank her up to her feet. Sapphire pulls back, as I drag Vex into my lap. My cock hot dogs her fat ass cheeks for a moment, and I give them a good hard squeeze as she moans, spreading her legs wide and bouncing up and down in my lap, giving me a nice little lap dance.
 
It doesn’t last long before I take control again and yank her up, dropping her down onto my dick and impaling her right then and there. Her hoarse shout lets me know she’s had no one as big as me… not ever. As my cock slams up into her cunt, pounding into the entrance of her womb, the experienced veteran thief shudders and cums on the spot, her eyes rolling back in her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
 
But then, in all fairness to her… I am so far beyond her that I am beyond even her GODS.
 
As I bounce Vex up and down on my cock, Sapphire, good girl that she is, repositions herself and begins to suck at my balls, swirling her tongue around them dutifully as she buries her hands in between her own legs, clearly fingering herself eagerly in anticipation of me fucking her next. Such a good, darling girl. Oh sure, she had a storied history, and a rough life… but all if it was behind her now. Now, she would serve her God well, before returning to an Ascendant Thieves Guild all the stronger for it.
 
Enjoying the two of them immensely, I check on the rest of the room. Svanna is still relentlessly teasing Karliah, but the whip cracks and cries have stopped on the other side of the room. The reason for this is that Mjoll, with a crazed look in her eye, has moved in and shoved the end of her whip into Tonilia’s mouth, choking and gagging the dark-skinned woman on the thing.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
As Tonilia chokes wildly, I can see the panic in her eyes… but also the artificial resolve I put in her so she wouldn’t break TOO early. Yes, rather than just mind controlling her to give up and submit like I’d done with Vex, Sapphire, and Mjoll, I’d actually given Tonilia a bit of extra gumption and attitude, so she’d last longer.
 
… Eh, this was probably long enough. With a snap of my fingers, I remove the compulsion to guard her hidden wealth with all her might. As soon as Mjoll finally withdraws her whip, Tonilia pants and gasps… and breaks down.
 
“P-Please stop… I’ll talk… I’ll talk.”
 
Mjoll’s smile grows wicked at this, a look that would never have shown up on the Lioness’ face before. But on the Hyena’s? Oh, it would be quite the common sight, I imagined. Moving in close, the muscular blonde Nord pins the Redguard woman in place with a hand around her throat and slides the pommel of the whip down to her cunt next.
 
“I’m sure you will… but will you submit? No, I didn’t think so…”
 
I chuckle and fill Vex with my seed, pumping the veteran thief to the brim with my cum. She’ll be bearing my child, in the next nine months. As I swap her out for Sapphire, standing up and spinning around to bend the younger thief over the throne and fuck her up against the back of it, I reflect that quite a lot of women would be.
 
With my new power, my new awareness, I can reach out and see… all of them. All of the women I’ve lain with since I arrived in this world. Every single one, I can sense them from right here in this bedroom. All of them are pregnant with my children. I didn’t miss even a single time. And that includes Svanna.
 
To say my Dragonborn was happy when she found out I’d knocked her up would be an understatement. But there was something else as well, something I hadn’t looked too closely at, to avoid ruining the surprise. Regardless, we were expecting. Svanna would give birth eventually, as would every other woman I’d fucked. Of course, only Svanna’s child would actually be special. All the rest would inherit none of my power and get most of their DNA from their mothers.
 
That didn’t mean I wasn’t pleased, however. And as I fuck Sapphire, I do so with the intent of seeding her too. Just as I’ve already done with Karliah and Vex… and Mjoll as well, the trail of sticky hot cum slowly sliding down the Hyena’s leg visible from here.
 
Yes, I would certainly make sure to sow my oats. Why not, right? It was so simple… so EASY to spread my seed across the province. Even before I’d become this powerful, I’d apparently been so virile that not a single woman had escaped impregnation. Or maybe it was the nature of this world I’d apparently made for myself. Every woman seemed to have a perfect hourglass body, or close to it. If they could all look so spectacular outwardly, who was to say they couldn’t all be extremely fertile, inwardly?
 
Regardless, I fill Sapphire with my seed and then leave her and Vex to makeout with one another as I turn and consider what I want to do next. I’m about to go over and join Mjoll for some fun with the slowly breaking Tonilia, but before I can do so, Svanna stops me, and I can see her resolve crystallizing as she blushes and fidgets under my gaze.
 
I just grin, even as she finally reaches behind her back… and pulls out the Amulet of Mara. I hadn’t looked too closely, but even trying to keep this a secret from myself hadn’t worked too well. I’d sort of known it was coming, just not the exact moment it would happen. Still, as Svanna holds out the Skyrim Equivalent of a wedding ring to me, I take it from her and chuckle throatily.
 
“I accept. Shall we have Mara herself officiate the ceremony?”
 
Svanna beams as she places the Amulet of Mara around my neck, officially marking me as her fiancé and soon-to-be husband. Then, she gives one decisive nod.
 
“Yes.”
 
My Dragonborn might sometimes be short on words, but she always knew what she wanted, at least.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“… We gather here today, under my loving gaze, to bear witness to the union of these two souls in eternal companionship. Lord Vayral and Lady Svanna… may your love last eons.”
 
I’d like to say that summoning Mara to her Temple to officiate mine and Svanna’s wedding was some difficult, arduous task. That this, bringing one of the Nine Divines themselves down to Mundus and giving them a physical body, was where my new power finally met its limits, or nearly so. Maybe it would make people feel better, if I’d struggled.
 
The truth was, I hadn’t. This world was an artificial Dragon Break. That meant the barriers between the planes, between Mundus and Oblivion and Aetherius, were only as real as I allowed them to be. Plucking one from Aetherius and bringing them to Mundus was, quite frankly, child’s play.
 
Mara even looked happy to be here. One might think the Aedra would be a little put off by the sort of ceremony Svanna and I had decided upon. It was just us, Aela, Lydia, and Mirabelle. And none of the latter three were wearing any clothing, though they were each holding a bouquet of flowers, acting as Svanna’s bridesmaids, even though I knew that wasn’t a thing in Skyrim.
 
Mara herself was a very beautiful grey-haired woman with glowing teal eyes and a buxom body, clad in a glowing white dress that was both skimpy and see-through, showing off plenty of her pleasant form. As she looks between the two of us, Svanna and I share a glance… and then a kiss. It’s a chaste kiss, mostly because both of us want to move onto the main event… turning and regarding the Mother-Goddess with matching looks of hunger.
 
To her credit, Mara just smiles, closes her eyes in supplication and resigned submission before sinking to her knees before us. As I grab Svanna by the waist, lifting her into the air and impaling her upon my cock, Mara’s tongue traces out, and the Goddess of Love accentuates our lovemaking as husband and wife with her mouth.
 
Aela, Lydia, and Mirabelle all move in as well at that, rubbing their bodies against ours, one big lewd group hug as Svanna and I consummate our union right there on the spot. We’re married now, and I have to admit, it’s more spectacular than I imagined it to be. Knowing that I’ve wed my Dragonborn, that I’ve tied us together even more securely… it fills me with happiness.
 
Of course, it’s not like either of us is going to change just because we’re a married couple now. We’re still the debauched, depraved monsters we’ve always been, complete with far too much power at our fingertips.
 
And so, we end up fucking Mara there on the floor of her own Temple. Once my first load goes into Svanna’s womb, we pin the Goddess of Love down and Svanna rides her face while I impale her divine cunt upon my even greater cock. The two of us wring our pleasure from the Goddess, just as we did from Nocturnal. Daedric Prince or Divine, it matters now. Aedra or Daedra, it matters not.
 
All belong to us now.
 
Which reminds me. There’s still a Civil War going on in Skyrim, isn’t there? Hm. Maybe it was time we do something about that…

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

16