Chapter 54: The Peace
543 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Svanna, Last Dragonborn and now High-Queen of Skyrim, was of course to be obeyed in all things. And so… orgy.
 
I can’t help but smile, as I watch Svanna enjoy the attentions of her new Jarl-Slaves. Ulfrida and Elisif are both on their knees before their new Mistress, taking turns licking at her slit as she lounges back upon her throne and watches them through lidded eyes. None of the three are wearing anything, while the mud that covered them has been washed away. By what, one might ask? Don’t question it… they certainly weren’t.
 
Although, Svanna was wearing ONE thing still… just a certain crown, atop her brow. My Dragonborn’s eyes had lit up, when I’d presented to her the completed Crown of Barenziah, resplendent with all twenty four of its gems socketed into place. While we could have made a big thing of going and hunting down every Stone of Barenziah and then finding the Crown… what was the point? It wouldn’t be all that enjoyable, not for either of us, so why not just… bring them to us?
 
And that’s what I’d done. Summoning the Crown from across Skyrim, as well as its Stones, I’d had it prepared ahead of time. After all, twas always the plan to end things with Svanna as High-Queen. It felt right, to be sure. A great way to… end the conflict between the two sides of the Skyrim Civil War. The Mudcrab Wrestling had been particularly inspired, if I do say so myself.
 
In the game, you don’t ever get to wear the Crown of Barenziah, which I think is quite ridiculous. Svanna certainly looks most regal in it now atop her brow, even as she lets out a low cry and proceeds to cum all over Ulfrida and Elisif’s faces.
 
I, meanwhile, am enjoying the other two women who made the mistake of catching mine and my Dragonborn’s interest. Legate Rikke is on her hands and knees before me, crying out and squealing like a stuck pig as I fuck her from behind, doggystyle. My golden cock pistons in and out of the Imperial Nord woman, and she claws at the ground, trying to contain her voice but utterly failing as she cums again and again around my member.
 
Delphine, meanwhile… well, there was only one place for her. Stupid cunt always ordering me to kill Paarthurnax all the time, making it impossible for me to ever finish the Blades Questline because I wasn’t a fucking dick… fuck her. She could eat my golden ass!
 
And so, she was. Normally, I shied away from this kind of thing. I wasn’t the type of guy who, under normal circumstances, enjoyed having ANYTHING near my ass for any reason. But in this case, I’d made an exception, and was currently trying to decide whether I was enjoying the experience or not. On the one hand, forcing Delphine to give me a rim job and utterly humiliating her in the process was an enjoyable power trip. On the other hand, physically speaking… it just felt fucking weird, having her tongue back there.
 
Ah, but I was committed to it for the time being at least, so I focused my efforts on fucking the Legate as hard and fast as possible, one hand on her shoulder while the other is fisting Delphine’s blonde hair and forcing her face into my ass crack.
 
Svanna, after she comes down from her latest climax, lounges back on her throne a bit more, and sticks her feet out for both Ulfrida and Elisif. The two disgraced blonde Jarls stare at my Dragonborn’s wiggling toes for a moment, and then at each other, before finally moving in to obey the silent command. I give Svanna a look, and she just shrugs back at me, as Ulfrida and Elisif begin to reluctantly suck on her toes, furthering their humiliation. Seemed we were both trying new things tonight…
 
Of course, while we’d settled the Skyrim Civil War, there was one other participant in these discussions who hadn’t been handled yet… or so she thought. Clearing her throat, First Emissary Elenwen finally makes her move, stepping forward as she smiles at Svanna while ignoring the two naked Nord Jarls my Dragonborn has kneeling in front of her.
 
“High-Queen Svanna… I just wanted to congratulate you on your ascension… and confirm with you your intentions to uphold the White-Gold Concordat as part of the discharge of the duties of your new office.”
 
Svanna, the Crown of Barenziah sitting pretty on her brow, leans back and stares at Elenwen for a long moment in silence, before speaking. As before, her voice reverberates across the room, buffeting Elenwen slightly like a dragon’s would.
 
“I don’t give two shits about the Concordat.”
 
The First Emissary’s eyes widen in outrage at that, prompting a snicker from yours truly. This, of course, causes Elenwen to whirl around on me, but before she can start in on some sort of outburst, I snap my fingers and revert her back to mine and Svanna’s slave. I don’t actually have to snap my fingers to do so… it’s just fun.
 
In an instant, Elenwen’s eyes glaze over and the Thalmor bitch’s jaw goes slack. Her and Delphine honestly share the title for Shittiest Skyrim Character in my eyes. Delphine is more directly shitty in a way that effects the player, but Elenwen really isn’t any better. She’s a cunt, to be sure. A great big cunt.
 
She’s mine and Svanna’s cunt now though… all ours, and I grin as she disrobes on the spot, revealing her golden, voluptuous body to us and waiting for further orders in silence. Heh, this orgy was just getting started…
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Y-You won’t get away with this! Skyrim will rebel against Thalmor rule! F-FUCK!”
 
As I fuck Delphine in her ass, plowing away relentlessly and reaming her quite effortlessly, she constantly spouts idiotic shit like that. Meanwhile, down below, Elenwen is busy sucking my balls… so really, you’d think that the Blade would understand by now that we aren’t aligned with the Thalmor. Or maybe she thinks I’m just a higher-ranking member?
 
No matter. Legate Rikke is fucked senseless a few feet away, her face down and her ass up as my cum oozes from her freshly fucked cunt. The first casualty of the evening, though a glance over at Svanna tells me that Elisif isn’t far behind. The poor soft woman is currently being impaled relentlessly on Svanna’s magical strap-on, which I recognized from Nirya, at the College. Whether the Altmer had been convinced to part with her own toy permanently, or gotten Svanna a copy or something, it mattered not.
 
The Dragonborn fucks up into Elisif as Ulfrida is relegated to licking at the poor Jarl of Solitude’s stretched slit and clit. The Jarl of Windhelm kneels there before Svanna’s throne, while her fellow Jarl is fucked absolutely silly. It’s clear, to me at least, that Elisif wasn’t made for prolonged rough play. No, she was a delicate flower, as far as Nords went. Built for the cold? Maybe so. Built for battle? No shot. She was only ever supposed to be the High-King’s wife. Forces outside of her control had conspired to make Elisif more than she was prepared for.
 
Well, now she was right where she belonged… Svanna’s property. Either way, the poor dear’s final climax proves to be too much for her, and she collapses backwards onto Svanna, much to my Dragonborn’s surprise. With a grunt and her enhanced strength, Svanna easily lifts Elisif off of her and sets her aside, before rising from her throne.
 
Ulfrida is forced back by this but doesn’t get far. Svanna grabs the Jarl of Windhelm by her hair and spins her around, before inserting the magical phallus strapped to her waist right into Ulfrida’s cunt. The warrior woman and leader of the Stormcloaks grunts at the penetration, but doesn’t squeal like Elisif was, her face screwed up in concentration.
 
That concentration is sorely tempted as Svanna begins to walk-fuck Ulfrida across the floor of the chamber, over to us. Seeing what she’s doing, I grin… and quickly decide that the most fun combo would be Ulfrida and Elenwen, not Ulfrida and Delphine.
 
With a grunt, I blow my load into Delphine’s ass, and for good measure I force her to cum from it. I force her to cum and cum and cum, a loud mortifying and humiliating squeal falling from the Last Blade’s lips as she spasms and shrieks, probably becoming an anal slut on the spot. I wouldn’t be surprised if she couldn’t cum without something in her ass ever again.
 
It’s a bit more forced than Rikke’s or Elisif’s, but Delphine nevertheless collapses forward face first into the floor, completely and utterly spent and passed out on the spot. Meanwhile, I grab Elenwen by her hair and swing the Thalmor Ambassador around in front of me, before slamming MY cock home into her own hungering twat. I then walk her forward the last couple of steps needed in order to meet Svanna in the middle. Or more accurately, have Elenwen meet Ulfrida.
 
The two women are left mere centimeters apart, as Svanna and I fuck them from behind. On their hands and knees, completely naked, and reduced to nothing more than fuck toys for our amusement. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. But also…
 
“It’s been a while for you two, hasn’t it? A tale of star-crossed love like yours… ah, how could we not help bring you back together.”
 
They look into each other’s eyes, and I like to think they both see just how fucked they truly are. In that moment, their past grievances with one another are washed away. In that moment, all they see… is the truth of each other’s souls.
 
“Elenwen…”
 
“Ulfrida…”
 
Lidded gazes, parted lips… I can’t help myself. I tighten my grip on Elenwen’s hair as Svanna does the same on Ulfrida’s, and affect an amused tone as I mimic a lisp.
 
“Now Kith.”
 
The two enemies do so, kissing one another in a much more arousing display than a pair of pigeons, if I’m being honest. Though who’s to say? It might just be arousing because I’m ball’s deep inside of Elenwen, I don’t know. Either way, Svanna and I continue fucking the leader of the Stormcloaks and the First Emissary together, pushing them forward until they’re no longer on their hands and knees, but completely in a lover’s embrace, their upper bodies up off of the ground and their arms wrapped around each other as their busts smoosh together.
 
I glance over their heads to meet Svanna’s eyes and grin. After a moment, we both lean forward in unison, and meet in the middle as well, our fuck toys’ newest positioning allowing for us to kiss as we plow them both silly. From Thalmor Ambassador and Jarl of Windhelm… to a pair of sex dolls for Svanna and I to enjoy to our heart’s content.
 
Needless to say, this has been quite the enjoyable round of peace talks, to be sure…
 
-x-X-x-
 
I do, of course, fuck Ulfrida before the end of everything. I make sure to leave a load of white, hot seed in all of their wombs… save for Delphine. We really don’t need that bitch reproducing, I’ve decided. She’s going to spend the rest of her life as an anal slut instead.
 
Though that does bring up the question of what’s going to happen to all of these women, now that we’ve had our way with them and forced all of reality to shift to our whims, creating the ancient and revered Nordic Tradition of Mudcrab Wrestling and using it to force through Svanna as High-Queen of Skyrim.
 
In the interest of delegating, we decide that Ulfrida and Elisif will retain their leadership positions. Their titles, of course, will now permanently be Jarl-Slave, to denote their complete and utter submission to Skyrim’s new High-Queen, but besides that, they would remain in charge of Windhelm and Solitude respectively.
 
Meanwhile, Legate Rikke was getting a promotion to General Rikke, as Svanna had decided on a whim to kick General Tullius out of Skyrim. The status quo was otherwise maintained, just with all of the important people in positions of power answering to Svanna and Svanna alone… and me, of course, but that was true of everyone in this world and reality. I owned their asses, even the ones who didn’t fucking know who I was yet.
 
Neither Svanna nor I really cared all that much about whether Skyrim left the Empire or not. Nor did we actually care about who worshipped who. And with Elenwen under our control, the Thalmor Patrols could stop, the Nords could worship who they wanted in peace, and everyone could imagine that everyone was doing as they expected and what they were told.
 
Definitely not a realistic or even reasonable ending to anything, but then, we’d just decided the fate of the Province through a rousing handful of bouts of Mudcrab Wrestling, before Svanna and I fucked the other five members of the so-called peace conference as much as we wanted. So yeah, realism had been thrown out the window a while back.
 
Which brought the Dragonborn and I to where we were now. Everyone had been sent home. Svanna was High-Queen of Skyrim, and with a little application of my power, no one was questioning it or daring to challenge it. They wouldn’t unless I let them, unless Svanna thought it was funny. Her rule was indisputable. And that meant, with the mortals handled, it was time to turn our attention to the immortals among us. Time to deal with Skyrim’s little Dragon Problem.
 
So, here we stood on the Throat of the World, facing down Paarthurnax, known to the other dov as the Old One… and unbeknownst to all, the secret leader of the Greybeards. This big, hulking dragon was Alduin’s lieutenant way back in the day… and he was also not attacking us now, the first dragon to do so.
 
“Drem Yol Lok. Greetings, Dovahkiin. I am Paarthurnax… and you have finally arrived upon my strunmah… my mountain.”
 
Svanna glances over at me, and I glance over at her before raising an eyebrow. After a moment, my Dragonborn, still wearing the Crown of Barenziah, steps forward with a sniff.
 
“I’m going to solve the Dragon Problem. Starting with you.”
 
I swear I see a shiver go through Paarthurnax’s body, as Svanna’s impressive voice washes over the ancient dov. His eyes close after a moment, and he bows his head.
 
“You are wise not to trust me, Dovahkiin. Onikaan ni ov. I would not trust another dovah either. Dov wahlaan fah rel. We were made to dominate. The will to power is in our blood. I can hear it in your voice… you feel it as well.”
 
Svanna cocks her head to the side, silently staring at Paarthurnax until he continues.
 
“I will bow my head, if you wish to kill me Dovahkiin. But not yet. First, you will need my help to gain access to the Dragonrend Shout. Tis the only way you will stop Alduin… Zeymah. The Elder Brother.”
 
Wrinkling her nose as she parses Paarthurnax’s words, Svanna crosses her arms over her chest and shakes her head.
 
“I’m not here to kill you. Vayral and I are here to conquer you.”
 
That takes Paarthurnax back, and the great beast lets out a throaty chuckle, laughing at Svanna… at us, really. Which seems like as good a time as any to strike, in my opinion. Reaching out, I twist reality… and Paarthurnax’s chuckle becomes choked as he begins to shrink, and then transform.
 
The ultimate final form of the Greybeard’s leader is based off of a cute little bit of artwork I remember seeing one. I hesitated to call it a comic, it wasn’t really that sort of thing. But it showed the notable dragons from Skyrim such as Paarthurnax, Odahviing, and Alduin all in Dragon Girl forms, looking very cute and very sexy indeed.
 
If you told me when I first woke up in that cart back before Helgen that I would eventually reach the point where I was turning dragons into dragon girls in order to fuck them right alongside my beloved wife the Dragonborn, I would have laughed in your face… and then demanded you tell me how I got to that point as fast as possible. Because really, I’d already woken up in a video game! At that point, anything was possible!
 
As the dust settles and the transformation is complete, the new and improved Paarthurnax stands before us. No longer a big fuck-off dragon, she is now a more modestly, appropriately sized Dragon Girl. Wearing a frayed, old-fashioned, but still serviceable dress, especially against the elements she faces up here at the Throat of the World, Paarthurnax’s wings swing out from behind her back, while her horns poke out of her full head of hair, which in turn goes all the way down to her backside.
 
She looks cute as fuck, to put bluntly… and for the first time in a long time, Svanna finds herself facing down a woman who isn’t big-breasted. In fact, Paarthurnax is actually fairly flat as she stands there, staring at the two of us, mouth agape.
 
“I…”
 
And then she stops, because even her voice has changed, becoming this soft spoken thing, rather than the rumble from before. She is… transformed, totally and utterly. Svanna and I exchange a look at this, and a grin. All according to plan.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

16