Chapter 55: The Old One
531 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paarthurnax looks absolutely flabbergasted at her own voice and her changed appearance. As well she should. I haven’t just transformed her in this moment, I’ve transformed every Dragon in Skyrim into a Dragon Girl. She’s just the only one who knows that it happened. As she gazes down at her dress, her wings flutter behind her, and her hands curl into the fabric of the clothing she suddenly finds herself wearing.
 
She doesn’t seem to know what to say. She’s been struck speechless, that much is for sure. I’m about to open my mouth and speak, when a startling noise starts up right beside me. Blinking owlishly, I look to my left to find Svanna, the Dragonborn and High-Queen of Skyrim, letting out a sound approximate to that of a tea kettle reaching its peak.
 
“Eeeeeeeee-!”
 
After a few moments of this uncharacteristic high-pitched noise coming from my Dragonborn’s mouth, Svanna finally seems to realize that Paarthurnax and I are staring at her. Her teeth click as her mouth clamps shut, cutting off the noise while her face goes bright red. Then, looking from me to the Dragon Girl in front of us and back again, Svanna makes her opinion known in that soft spoken way of hers.
 
“… Cute.”
 
I chuckle and eye Paarthurnax up and down before nodding.
 
“She is rather cute, isn’t she? Honestly… this whole vibe isn’t really HER anymore, is it? For someone like her, there should be something like this at the Throat of the World.”
 
Pointing to an otherwise empty spot in the snow, I make a nice, quaint little Skyrim-style cottage appear on the spot. As she was now, Paarthurnax really wasn’t built for fucking in the snow, as far as I figured. Blinking owlishly at her new dwelling, the Dragon Girl hesitates for a moment… until a cooing Svanna trots over to her and wraps an arm around Paarthurnax’s shoulder, guiding her towards the cottage.
 
Heh, for the first time since I’d woken up in Skyrim, I was seeing Svanna interact with a female that was shorter than her. Not by much, just a couple of inches, but it was obvious that Svanna was enjoying herself immensely all the same. Following my Dragonborn into the cottage, I watch as she quickly leads Paarthurnax over to a loveseat by the already flickering fire.
 
Without missing a beat, Svanna sits down and pulls Paarthurnax into her lap, rather than letting her sit beside her.
 
“… oh.”
 
The Dragon Girl blinks as she finds herself wiggling in Svanna’s lap, blushing at the intimacy. She looks cuter than ever, and I amble over in amusement and sit down next to the Dragonborn instead, lounging back on the love seat and watching as Svanna begins to gently toy with Paarthurnax. It’s abundantly clear that the Dragon Girl, who her peers named ‘The Old One’, hadn’t the foggiest clue what to do in the position she found herself in.
 
The clothing I’d put her in was very conservative and all encompassing though, so Svanna had to work at it a little bit to get her to show more skin than just her face and hands. Still, the Dragonborn was nothing if not persistent. A heated blush begins to crawl across Paarthurnax’s face and down her neck, as she squirms there, shivering under Svanna’s gentle but firm touch.
 
“A-Ah, u-um… y-you truly do not wish to know about… abut Dragonrend? Your kind… joore, created it as a weapon against the d-dov…”
 
Svanna’s hands are under Paarthurnax’s dress by this point, and it’s rather obvious what she’s doing to her. Meanwhile, since the High-Queen of Skyrim seems ambivalent to the question, I answer in her stead with a chuckle.
 
“Does it look like we really need Dragonrend, dear? And besides, you don’t know it anyways, do you?”
 
Paarthurnax’s eyes widen cutely in shock at my assertion, before darting downwards as she sadly shakes her head.
 
“K-Krosis… sorrowfully, no. It cannot be known to me. Our hadrimme, our minds… cannot even comprehend its concepts…”
 
Damn, she’s so cute with her broken speech in this form. It even tugs at my nonexistent heartstrings, seeing her sad for a moment in time. Reaching out, I tuck my hand under her chin and lift her head back up.
 
“Hey, like I said, it’s fine. We don’t need Dragonrend. We’re not even going to kill Alduin. She’s going to learn to submit, and that’ll be that.”
 
For a moment, Paarthurnax stares at me in disbelief… but I can see the moment she accepts my words as truth, realizing I’m not lying. Her face relaxes, and a smile even spreads across the Dragon Girl’s lips as she lets out a shuddering sigh of relief. Then, she lets out a shuddering moan, and whimpers as Svanna really goes to work on her.
 
Chuckling, I decide to help the Dragonborn out against her first Dragon Girl. In the game, Paarthurnax was the lowest level Dragon there was. At a measly level ten, killing him was honestly kind of cruel. And here and now, I got the sense that Paarthurnax the Dragon Girl was sort of just as weak, in another crucial way.
 
Leaning in, I kiss her gently on the lips, feeling her soft, pliant lips give way before mine. I slip my tongue into her mouth, and she gasps into my own lips, shivering. By this point, Svanna has her chest out in the open air, her small breasts exposed to my sight… and more importantly, my hands. While Svanna’s hands are down below, buried beneath the Dragon Girl’s skirts and toying with her pussy, I bring one of my hands to her breasts, playing with them and toying with her nipples as she mewls quite cutely into my mouth.
 
We’ve turned the Old One into a mewling, moaning, shuddering mess in no time. Paarthurnax, who had once been a terror of these skies right alongside Alduin, who’s name literally meant Ambition, Overlord, Cruelty in the Dragon Tongue, was reduced to little more than our plaything. The weight of her sins had already been heavy upon her brow and conscience, leading to her self-exile up here at the Throat of the World all these centuries.
 
She’d done everything she could to atone for her crimes against the mortals, but it was never enough, not truly. Was it any wonder then, that she was so eager to submit to Svanna and I now? Not only because of our power, but because of her ever burning guilt and shame?
 
Well, it wasn’t like me or my Dragonborn were necessarily good people. At the end of the day, neither of us were disinclined to take advantage of Paarthurnax’s weakness.
 
Soon enough, the Dragon Girl is fully stripped naked. Her dress discarded, she’s left pale and nude, her cute slender body bared to us both. She’s not all that lithe, but she’s definitely skinnier than Svanna, without any of the muscle that Svanna can lay claim to. And her breasts are a smidge smaller than Svanna’s breasts, to be sure.
 
Svanna has me stand up from the love seat and then has Paarthurnax kneel where I’d been sat, so that she’s bent over, and her ass is jutting out in my direction. When the Dragon Girl turns back over her shoulder to look at me with big, doe-like eyes, Svanna is already taking hold of her by a horn, acting a bit firmer with her as she drags Paarthurnax into a kiss of their own.
 
Meanwhile, I grab the Old One by her hips, placing my golden cock against her pale pussy lips. Paarthurnax gasps into Svanna’s lips, quivering under me… and I thrust forward the next moment, spearing into her from behind with all my weight and force. Well, physical force. Regardless, I split Paarthurnax open upon my cock, making the Dragon Girl TRULY cry out as I take her virginity.
 
Because of course I made her body virginal. It’s funnier that way. Svanna’s nostrils flare as she takes in the scent of Paarthurnax’s virgin blood on the wind, and she disengages from the Dragon Girl’s lips for a moment to give her a grin.
 
“Vayral has made you a woman now. Thank him.”
 
Blushing profusely, Paarthurnax looks back at me with watery eyes, biting her lower lip.
 
“T-Thank you, Lord Vayral…”
 
I smirk and respond with another thrust. This one, unlike the first, is a lot more pleasurable for the Dragon Girl. Now that there’s no more pain or discomfort to be had from the loss of her virginity, Paarthurnax begins to moan, her eyes widening from how surprisingly good it feels. I snicker and begins to fuck her with a bit more gusto, thrusting in and out of her quim as she clings to the back of the love seat and finds herself being dominated by Svanna’s mouth.
 
The two women kiss heatedly while I pound Paarthurnax into the love seat, and Svanna touches herself to the sight. My Dragonborn still has her crown on, but nothing else. She’s completely naked at this point, laying there on the love seat with one hand on one of Paarthurnax’s dragon horns, keeping her steady, and the other down between Svanna’s legs, working away at her pussy.
 
It’s undeniably hot, watching Svanna masturbate while I fuck Paarthurnax. I want… I want to bury myself inside of her next. As such, I go a little harder and a little faster with the first Dragon Girl I’ve ever fucked then I perhaps mean to. Plowing Paarthurnax silly isn’t hard by any stretch of the imagination. Her nubile, virgin body accepts my thick throbbing cock easily enough, and she cries out again and again as she experiences female orgasms for the first time in her very long life.
 
Indeed, it’s not long before the Old One is slumped against the back of the love seat, only Svanna’s grip on her horny keeping Paarthurnax from laying her head down and just resting. Mewling and moaning into Svanna’s lips, the Dragon Girl can do no more to stop us than anyone else at this point… and so of course, when it finally comes time to deliver a hot, thick load of seed somewhere, there’s only one place it can go.
 
I fill Paarthurnax’s new womb with my cum, drilling in deep and pumping away as she gasps and her eyes flicker back to me. Does she know, what it means to have me cum inside of her? Well, if she doesn’t know now, she’ll figure it out soon enough…
 
Either way, once I’m done spilling my fluids into Paarthurnax’s womb, I pull out of her, give her pale buttocks a nice little smack, and move right over to Svanna. My Dragonborn is a little surprised for a moment, but not in a bad way. She disengages from Paarthurnax’s lips to look up at me just as I replace my cock with her fingers, spearing into her drooling quim and drawing a trembling cry from her lips.
 
Always quick to recover, Svanna quickly pivots, using her hold on Paarthurnax’s horn to drag the Dragon Girl down to her tits instead. Shuffling, Paarthurnax drops back onto her ass on the love seat’s cushion, her legs folded up under her rather cutely as she leans over Svanna’s chest, nuzzling and kissing and lapping away at her breasts before ultimately settling in to suckle at her teats as I fuck the High-Queen of Skyrim right then and there.
 
My cock pistoning in and out of Svanna’s pussy, I gaze into the Dragonborn’s eyes and can’t help but grin as she smiles back at me, her gaze lidded but at the same time satisfied… content. Both of us know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we’re on top of the world. All that’s left is to enjoy the rest of this wild ride until it’s finished and done with.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Are you sure that you will not require our assistance, Arch-Mage? The High-Queen may be the Dragonborn, but if she were to fall, Skyrim would be thrown into political turmoil once more.”
 
I incline my head towards Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, before shaking it.
 
“I’m sure, Jarl. The High-Queen and I are quite confident in this… we won’t need anything more from you or your men now… all we need is for you to stay indoors, while we deal with the Dragon Girl.”
 
It’s telling, that Balgruuf doesn’t so much as react to me saying Dragon GIRL, instead of just Dragon. He looks just as solemn and serious as ever, before sighing and looking out over the city of Whiterun.
 
“I must admit… when I asked you and the Dragonborn to broker a temporary peace while we worked to capture this Dragon Girl, I didn’t expect you to come back having solved the entire Civil War. And through the ancient and revered Nordic Tradition of Mudcrab Wrestling at that.”
 
Getting a far away look in his eyes, he shakes his head after a moment. I’m fairly certain I hear him mutter something about giving his left nut to have seen it under his breath before grunting and refocusing on the task at hand.
 
“I suppose now that you’ve solved that problem, I rather expect you and the Dragonborn to be able to solve this one as well. Still, trapping a Dragon Girl… if all goes wrong, she’ll be slaughtering my men and burning down my city once the two of you are dead.”
 
I nod in a faux solemn manner.
 
“I understand your concerns, Jarl. But you needn’t worry. Dragonsreach was built to hold a Dragon Girl.”
 
Balgruuf snorts at that.
 
“Aye, according to legend anyways. Although, I never thought I’d live to see us put the tale of Jarl Olaf One-Eye to the test. The man later became High-King, you know. I suppose the Dragonborn is doing things a little backwards. But then, at the end of the day, she and Olaf are one in the same. A High-Queen going on to capture a Dragon Girl, and a Jarl who captured a Dragon Girl going on to become High-King.”
 
“As I said, do not worry. Svanna and I have looked at the capture equipment ourselves. Its foolproof. You don’t have to doubt… by this time tomorrow, we and the captured Dragon Girl will no doubt be out of your hair, alright?”
 
“… Very well. Not like there’s much choice. Alduin’s back. And if the World-Eater is back… well, we truly are in the end times.”
 
“Only if we give up, Jarl Balgruuf. Only if we give up.”
 
-x-X-x-
 
Odahviing. In dragon tongue, her name meant Snow, Hunter, Wing. She was the right-hand dragon to Alduin, the World-Eater. Ever since Alduin had returned, the Dragon Girls of Skyrim had been on the move again, and given Odahviing’s position, she’d been more active than most. Her persistence, her dogged loyalty, and her eagerness to do battle with the greatest warriors she could get her hands on defined her character.
 
So of course, when she heard the Dovahkiin’s Voice on the wind, Odahviing took notice.
 
“Od… ah… viing. Od… ah… viing.”
 
It was a decidedly different sort of voice! It could only belong to the Dovahkiin, for it was none of her fellow dov that she knew! The Dovahkiin was calling on Odahviing to do battle! To fight in glorious combat!
 
“Dovahkiin!”
 
Swooping down through the air, the Dragon Girl beats her red wings hastily, eager to face Alduin’s enemy in direct combat! She would prove victorious, and Alduin would HAVE to sing her praises for all her hard work!
 
Short red skirt flapping in the wind, her tits jiggling ever so slightly in the hardened corset she’s wearing, the Dragon Girl flies through the air. In no time at all, she finds herself reaching a city full of the mortals. Except, to her mild surprise, it looks abandoned. Her superior draconic eyes slip and slide over the city below, but she sees no one.
 
She smells them though. They’re no doubt hiding in their homes. Hmph, well then, she’ll just have to burn them ou-
 
“ODAHVIING! ODAHVIING!”
 
The Dovahkiin’s voice is much louder now, and much clearer! Odahviing’s head whips towards the largest structure in the mortal city, where the Dovahkiin is clearly located. So insistent, Dovahkiin! Why, it was enough to make a dov blush! Grinning wickedly, Odahviing’s eyes twinkle as she focuses on the massive castle structure.
 
She’d just start there, burn the place to the ground, kill the Dovahkiin, and then tear through the rest of the city afterwards to threat herself! Aha, she even saw an opening and-
 
Wait! Was that… SWEET ROLL!
 
Everyone knew that Dragon Girls had one major weakness. Though to be fair, it was something everyone in Skyrim was fond of. But all traditions started somewhere, and this one… this one had its origins in the Dragon Girls who once ruled Skyrim’s skies. To a Dragon Girl, a Sweet Roll was like catnip. Glorious, glorious catnip.
 
“MINEMINEMINE-URK!”
 
So focused on the gorgeous confectionery, Odahviing doesn’t see the trap until it’s too late. The sudden sound of chains is the only warning she receives, before a massive wall materializes right before her eyes. No, not materializes… more like, a portcullis slamming shut. Only that portcullis is completely solid save for one small opening in the middle.
 
Odahviing yelps as she finds her motion completely arrested, her body trapped in the middle of the wall, caught outright as she wiggles too and fro. She’s completely and utterly trapped, and as she bangs on the wall itself with her balled up fists, she finds, to her horror, that it’s made out of some sort of alloy that not even she can put a dent in!
 
Worst of all, the Sweet Roll is only feet away from her face. No matter how hard she tries, she cannot reach it… and if she unleashed her flames here, she would most certainly burn it to a crisp. She’s well and truly trapped.
 
Realizing this, Odahviing slumps in her hole-in-the-wall position. To be captured by the Dovahkiin like this… how humiliating…

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

16