Chapter 59: The MILF
718 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a moment, Valerica looks on, mortified by the perceived assault of her only daughter. Then, as time continues onward and things become clearer, I get to watch her color slightly in second-hand embarrassment as the estranged wife of Lord Harkon gets to hear her daughter’s muffled cries of pleasure from beneath Svanna’s gushing twat, and watches Serana’s hips gyrate and rise to meet my thrusting cock.
 
It's amusing, watching the Pure-Blood Vampire’s mother slowly realize that her daughter is ENJOYING herself right now, not just being sexually assaulted. Though, at the same time, Valerica looks less surprised by this and more… exasperated. It makes sense, I suppose, all things considered. The mother-daughter pair had gone through the ritual together, after all. They’d both been sacrificed to Molag Bal and spent who knew how long as the Daedric Prince of Rape’s playthings.
 
It would be all but impossible for Valerica to NOT know of her daughter’s… fetishes after such an experience, I supposed. Especially if Serana had enjoyed that night more than she cared to admit.
 
Interestingly enough however, as Svanna and I continue to fuck Serana in front of her mother, Valerica’s face suddenly becomes expressionless, neither mortification nor exasperation in her gaze. After a moment, she shakes her head and scoffs.
 
“An interesting new tactic, but ridiculously enacted all the same. Am I supposed to trust this obvious hallucination, and go running to my daughter’s defense? Or do you hope I’ll join in on the depravity? YOU MUST BE GETTING DESPERATE!”
 
The last three sentences are all spoken up towards the sky of the Soul Cairn. The last one is all but screeched as the MILF of a Vampire balls her hands into fists and snarls impotently at the sky. Or more accurately, at the Ideal Masters. Eyes twinkling, I cock my head to the side and grin.
 
“You think we’re here on behalf of the Ideal Masters, do you?”
 
Directing her gaze back downwards, Valerica glares at me, narrowing her eyes in anger.
 
“Ah, so they gave you the ability to talk. Or are you just one of their mouthpieces? Yes, I know this is just a trick. You can leave now; it won’t work any more than any of the other traps laid over the centuries!”
 
I’m not surprised Valerica is paranoid. To be fair, it’s not really paranoia when they ARE out to get you. And there were a LOT of very powerful people out to get Valerica. The Daughter of Coldharbour had made numerous enemies a very long time ago, and unfortunately for her, none of them were the type of enemies who eventually died of old age or forgot their grievances and her existence.
 
In the case of Lord Harkon, he had all but stopped looking for her, that much was true, but if she ever showed her face before him, there was no doubt that he would try to make her answer for her actions. On the other, more immediate hand, however, were the Ideal Masters… who were still trying to get to Valerica to this day.
 
The original plan had been simple enough. Valerica had entered the Soul Cairn with the intention of striking a bargain with the Ideal Masters. She wanted refuge, and in exchange was willing to give them some vague number of souls, likely a grand amount. Of course, no matter how many souls she had offered them, it ultimately didn’t matter. Those souls were not that of a Pure-Blood Vampire, not that of a Daughter of Coldharbour, of which there weren’t many.
 
No, the Ideal Masters had betrayed Valerica, and sent their Keepers to kill her instead. Valerica, not one to go down so easily, had retreated into the fortress Svanna and I found ourselves fucking Serana out today, managing to keep her hunters at bay. In mulish response, the Ideal Masters had created a barrier around the defenses Valerica erected, causing a stalemate of sorts. They could not get in; she could not get out.
 
In the end, she’d technically gotten what she wanted. She was hidden away in the Soul Cairn, far from Lord Harkon’s grasping, hungry claws. They just weren’t in the conditions the Daughter of Coldharbour would likely have preferred.
 
Regardless, the Ideal Masters were already taken care of. With a thought, I handle their Keepers as well. Can’t be bothered to run around the Soul Cairn like you do in the game. I’m here for one reason and one reason only… some good old fashioned mother-daughter lovin’. To that end, we do need to convince Valerica of our… sincerity. Easy enough, I figure.
 
With a groan, I fill Serana with my seed. Valerica’s upper lip curls in disgust at what she perceives as an escalation of the hallucination the Ideal Masters are attempting to ply her with. Pulling out of Serana, leaving the Pure-Blood Vampire twitching and writhing under Svanna still, even as my cum slowly seeps out of her cunt, I rise, still naked, and step up to the barrier the Ideal Masters erected around Valerica’s redoubt.
 
“If I were an Agent of the Ideal Masters, would I do this?”
 
Reaching up, I place my hand on the barrier and push. It’s not like I actually have to do so… it’s all for show. Either way, the Ideal Masters’ barrier is destroyed in an instant. Valerica’s eyes widen, and she tenses up, looking around warily. Nothing else happens though. Whatever attack she’s expecting to materialize, isn’t coming. The rulers of this realm have other things to worry about right now, and they’ll continue to have other things to worry about for quite some time.
 
“… You might, to lull me into a false sense of security. This all is a very odd attempt at getting me to let my guard down, but I see no sign that it’s anything but tha-!”
 
Mid-sentence, I step forward again, and this time I PULL. In an instant, all of Valerica’s defenses, all of her fortifications, everything she had in place to make herself such a challenging, unassailable target that the Ideal Masters and their Keepers locked her away rather than tangle with her… vanishes.
 
I smile, as she freezes at suddenly being completely and utterly defenseless. Of course, a cornered rat will ALWAYS try to attack. Quick to react, Valerica blurs forward, attempting to swipe my head from my shoulders. She’s understandably shocked when I catch her wrist in my hand, holding her in place.
 
“Wha… W-What… WHO are you?”
 
Chuckling, I scratch my chest with my free hand.
 
“Mm, no, what am I is the right question. And what I am, sweet Valerica, is yours and your daughter’s salvation.”
 
I see the moment that Valerica accepts I am not with the Ideal Masters. But of course, that means she has to accept something else. Eyes widening, the MILF twists around me to look at the ground where her daughter is still eating out my Dragonborn and Svanna has leaned forward to begin scooping my cum out of Serana’s freshly fucked cunt.
 
“… Serana?”
 
Valerica’s broken whisper almost tugs at my heart strings. Almost.
 
-x-X-x-
 
A little while later, we’re all sat in some very comfortable armchairs in the Arch-Mage’s Quarters. To say Valerica was shocked when I just casually teleported all four of us out of the Soul Cairn and back to the College of Winterhold would be an understatement. She’d been a little upset too at first, crying about this and that experiment she’d been working on.
 
When I’d shown her that I had the ability to literally pull whatever she was talking about over from the Soul Cairn at a moment’s notice, she’d shut up quite quickly. After that, we’d explained the situation to the Vampire MILF, who had listened quietly, but also with a note of incredulity at some of what I’d had to say. If not for Serana’s presence, Valerica would have been hard to convince, to be sure. Of course, there was the obvious solution, that she herself came up with…
 
“If you can destroy Elder Scrolls, destroy this one.”
 
As Valerica hands me her Elder Scroll, I nonchalantly unfurl it, to her shocked ‘No!’. But of course, it’s just as blank as the other one was to me, so I roll it back up and snap it with ease, tossing the remnants to the side as Valerica stares, eyes wide and mouth open in shock.
 
“… I told you, mother. He even changed the basis of Molag Bal’s concept from the Prince of Rape to the Princess of Being Raped, for fuck’s sake!”
 
Valerica furrows her brow at that, looking to her daughter in confusion.
 
“Whatever are you talking about? Molag Bal has ALWAYS been the Princess of Being Raped, child.”
 
I grin when Serana shoots me an incredulous look, and with another unnecessary snap of my fingers, I read Valerica in on the secret that only Svanna, Serana, and I knew until now. The MILF gasps as she gains full knowledge of what I casually did to Molag Bal. For good measure, I also give her knowledge of what I did to neutralize the Ideal Masters.
 
It doesn’t take a second more for Valerica to come to her decision.
 
“I am yours, my Lord. How may I serve?”
 
“Mother!”
 
Serana’s outburst draws an eye roll from Valerica.
 
“What? We have here an entity more powerful than the Daedric Princes and the Ideal Masters alike. If he can give me the power to handle your father once and for all, I would be a fool not to take it. We gave ourselves to Molag Bal. This is no different.”
 
“… You are right, of course.”
 
And that’s how I end up with the mother-daughter pair on their knees in front of me, with Valerica stripping down out of her ostentatious, noble attire and exposing her beautiful Vampire MILF body to my eyes. Well, mine and Svanna’s eyes. The Dragonborn watches and touches herself as I slide my hands through the hair of both vampires and bring them in to begin pleasuring my cock with their mouths.
 
To her credit, Valerica is a very diligent cocksucker. She puts even Serana to shame, as her daughter tries to keep up with her, but Valerica shows more gumption and ‘can do’ attitude by a mile. It makes sense, but it’s still amusing to watch, especially when Valerica pushes Serana out of the way entirely, in order to wrap her huge tits around my golden cock and begin going to town on it in a titjob-blowjob combo.
 
As I groan, Valerica’s vampiric eyes flicker up to my face and she seems pleased as she pops off of my cockhead for a moment.
 
“Are you enjoying yourself, my Lord?”
 
“Seeing a powerful woman on her knees, debasing herself for me? Oh yes, I very much am.”
 
If Valerica is upset by my description, she doesn’t show it. If anything, she gives me more of herself, bobbing up and down my cock, slurping away, her vampire fangs never even touching my dick as she gulps down my shaft. Like Serana with Svanna, Valerica has no need for air, and thus no need for a gag reflex. She doesn’t choke, even as she takes my cock all the way to the base more than once, letting her breasts fall away in order to bulge out her throat quite obscenely.
 
Serana watches all of this from off to the side, seemingly unsure how to participate… until her mother suddenly snakes a hand through her daughter’s hair and drags her in for a deep, tongue-filled kiss. When they pull apart, Serana gasps and flushes.
 
“M-Mother…”
 
“I know, Serana. I know that I wronged you. I know that I took away your decisions. I’ve had a long time to consider my choices while you slept… and I am sorry, I want you to know that. Now, I require your assistance. You’re going to be on ball sucking duty. Just like old times.”
 
Before Serana can say a word, her mother has yanked her down to beneath my cock and placed her against my nut sack. I chuckle, before groaning a moment later as the younger Pure-Blood’s mouth begins to suck and slurp at my balls without hesitation.
 
Meanwhile, Valerica rises to her feet, and pushing Serana’s head lower into my balls and taint, she climbs up onto my lap and impales herself onto my cock. The voluptuous, gorgeous MILF of a Vampire moans wantonly, even as she fills herself with my length. With one hand still in her daughter’s hair, she hooks her other arm around my neck and begins to ride me right then and there.
 
I, in turn, take advantage of her bouncing tits to lean forward and suck one into my mouth, slurping away at them quite aggressively, suckling for a brief time before just biting down. Valerica cries out, the Vampire MILF tossing her head back as her cunt clenches down around my cock, rhythmically milking me of my next release. I’d already creampied her daughter. She seemed intent on making sure I creampied her as well.
 
Heh, if that’s what she wanted… the two Pure-Bloods no doubt thought they couldn’t get pregnant. I’d be sure to show them the error of their ways. As Serana slobbers all over my balls and Valerica bounces up and down on my dick, I fill the latter’s womb with my seed, watching in satisfaction as her eyes roll back in her head and her tongue lolls out of her mouth, her entire body spasming with orgasmic ecstasy.
 
As Valerica recovers, I reach out to both her and her daughter, and make good on my promise. A bit of power goes a long way when that ‘bit’ of power comes from yours truly. I’m not about to make Valerica or Serana stronger than me or Svanna, but stronger than most entities in the universe? Sure, I can do that.
 
Both women jolt as they feel it, as my power pulses through their veins. They gasp, as they breath for the first time in who knows how long. They aren’t true Vampires anymore, after I’m done with them, they’re something more, though they keep their general vampiric appearances, and all of their previous abilities.
 
Now though, they’re not Molag Bal’s creations… they’re mine. Bigger, better, faster, stronger. It takes them a moment to adjust, and then I see the look of wonder turn into an expression of vicious satisfaction, as Valerica discovers one of the abilities I’d gifted her and her daughter. Namely, the ability to teleport anywhere she’s been before, with dimensional barriers not being an issue.
 
I’d given it to her because I didn’t want to be bothered every time, she wanted to hop back over to the Soul Cairn for some of her things. This way, she could do it herself… hell, she could take over the Soul Cairn, if she truly wanted to. Of course, at the moment, that place is far from her mind.
 
“Serana. I’m going to go pay your father a visit. If you want him to survive encountering me as I am now, I suggest you come along so we can get our family in order.”
 
Valerica’s sing song voice jolts Serana out of her own revery, and in an instant, she’s on her feet.
 
“Please mother, I know… surely, he doesn’t have to die.”
 
Valerica smirks at that and shrugs, glancing my way before refocusing on her daughter.
 
“You and I are something More than him now. I would rather maintain my relationship with you, dear daughter, then take my revenge on HIM. So… let’s see if we can’t work something out.”
 
Serana swallows and nods, and a moment later the two are gone. I consider watching what they do with Harkon for a moment, before ultimately deciding I don’t care. I give it a good shot that Serana will come around to Valerica’s way of thinking and realize that killing Harkon IS the right move, and that he doesn’t deserve to live. But it’s entirely possible she’ll convince her mother to keep the Vampire Lord as a pet, given the wide berth of power between them and their husband and father at this point in time.
 
Frankly, I don’t give a damn what they do with him, in the end. At the moment, I only have eyes for Svanna, who beckons me over to the bed with her beautiful, offered body. I bury myself in my Dragonborn and kiss her deeply, as she wraps her limbs around me. As I fuck her in a mating press, I consider what the future might hold for us.
 
So much more to do. So many more people to fuck with. So many more to fuck, even. Lots to do in Tamriel. Lots to do in Nirn. Lots to do in Oblivion and Aetherius as well.
 
And we’d do it all, my Dragonborn and me. We’d experience it all, together. It was our right, as the Masters of this Universe. It was our due.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

12