Chapter 73: Cynthia Pt. 3
746 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: If you've enjoyed reading this story and want to hop on board my next story right at the moment of its conception, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It just started and I'm really excited for it~

-x-X-x-

She'd pulled out all the stops. When you got to their level of strength, it really wasn't a matter of going and training yourself and your Pokemon some more. No, at a certain point, training fell off and stopped paying dividends. At which point, your only choice really was to tweak your team here and there, either swapping out something in your line-up or finding a new TM that would give you the edge in a particular match-up.

At least, that was the prevailing theory. In point of fact, Cam blew all of her previous assumptions and beliefs out of the water. He never changed his line-up, no matter how many times she'd fought him. It was always the same six Pokemon. And no matter how she tweaked her team, be it in line-up or in moves, he always came out on top.

But most baffling of all… was that the gulf between them had only GROWN since they'd started having these regular battles with one another. As her Garchomp falls to Cam's Raticate for the umpteenth time, Cynthia feels as though the Rat Pokemon is actually taking it easy on her signature partner. Almost as though the Raticate is… pitying her Garchomp, rather than taking it seriously as a worthy opponent.

What had started as a relatively close gap between the two of them had grown in leaps and bounds right alongside the strength of Cam's Pokemon. Compared to the first time they fought, he and his team had only gotten stronger. They'd made a mockery of everything Cynthia had ever believed in, everything that was common knowledge about Pokemon Training.

If Cam decided to, he could probably take over the world with his Pokemon Team. Maybe not just yet, but soon… soon, no one would be capable of stopping him. Not even she was strong enough to really make him break a sweat anymore. And honestly? That turned her on. That turned Cynthia on a lot.

"I guess… this is your win again, Cam."

He looks at her, as she recalls her Garchomp and saunters over, a soft smile on her face.

"It was a good match."

Cynthia lets out a tittering laugh at that, one hand on her hip as she shakes her head.

"No it wasn't. You don't need to patronize me, Cam."

That causes a frown to spread across the young man's face.

"… I'm not. You are a strong, capable trainer, Cynthia. I appreciate our matches… more than you know."

Actually, she knew exactly why he appreciated their battles, and because of that, how MUCH he appreciated them. Cynthia had done a bit more research, and she understood that she was something special in Cam's eyes. One of the only women he'd ever battled who HADN'T then immediately 'succumbed to his cock' or demanded that he fuck them… in their own way, of course.

The only other, that she knew of, was Elite Four Agatha, and that… well, she could very well understand why, even if Agatha had propositioned Cam, he'd gone ahead and declined to partake, hah.

But regardless, Cynthia was special. She understood she was special. The problem was… she didn't want to be special. Not anymore.

"I'm very good, Cam. You don't need to worry about my self-esteem. I'm the Sinnoh Region Champion and a Pokemon Master, and I know exactly how good I am. So listen to me when I tell you that you've completely surpassed me by this point. Honestly, you might just be the strongest Pokemon Master in the entire world."

Cam's lips thin out at that. He nods slowly, accepting the compliment, but still looks cautious. He can sense it, can't he? Cynthia sighs… and steps forward, invading Cam's personal space.

"Would it be so bad?"

He blinks at her, frowning slightly.

"Would it be so bad, if I were to submit?"

He's silent, staring at her. Slowly, Cynthia descends to her knees. Cam watches her go, his eyes remaining on her face the entire time, until she's knelt before him, her face inches from his crotch. When she reaches up for his belt, he doesn't try to stop her.

"You know, Cam… you've gathered quite the collection of my panties from all of these defeats."

He scoffs at that, even flushing slightly as he rolls his eyes.

"You're the one who keeps forcing them on me."

Cynthia blushes and smiles, biting her lower lip before ultimately deciding not to dignify that with a reply. Instead, she unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants.

"You've got them all now. I don't have any left."

His eyes widen ever so slightly at that, before darting further down. Cynthia's own eyes twinkle as she thrusts a hand into his boxers and giggles.

"Yes, Cam. That does mean I'm going… without right now."

Pulling out his cock, she's gratified to find him half-hard. He might be a little exasperated with her right now… but he's not unwilling, nor is she pressuring him to do something he doesn't truly want to do. Deep down, he does want this… he just thinks he shouldn't, because she represents the only unattached woman in his life that he hasn't fucked and bred silly at this point.

"I understand why you want to keep things the way they already are between us Cam. But have you considered my feelings on the matter?"

Stroking his cock up and down, Cynthia watches as he frowns at her words, tilting his head to the side.

"I've never met a man like you before, Cam. I've never met someone who can put me in my place as thoroughly as you can. And I've certainly never met someone with such quiet confidence. There are plenty out there with loud and abrasive egos. Lance is one of them. It might surprise you, but Steven Stone is another. Oh sure, he doesn't act like it, but he's as irritating as they come."

Taking in a breath, Cynthia lets out a laugh.

"Those are my choices for peers, Cam. Those are the men who can stand alongside me and have any hope of perhaps defeating me. Can you see why I might latch onto you? Can you see why I want you for myself?"

His cock is positively throbbing now, and Cynthia punctuates her question by leaning in and taking him in her mouth. He grunts as she begins to suck him off, and one of his hands comes down atop her head, his fingers lacing through her blonde hair. For a moment, he just lets her blow him. But finally, he musters a response.

"I can't… promise exclusivity. Not even for you."

Oh? Was that something he'd considered? Cynthia hadn't even dared to expect such a thing, especially not after what her research turned up. Cam was a father more than a dozen times over at this point, perhaps even closing in on two dozen times over if she'd missed anyone. She knew for a fact that he doted on not just his children but also the women that bore them, making sure that each and every one of them was happy, hale and healthy.

Cynthia had no intention of taking Cam away from those who came before her. Maybe she could have if she really, really tried… but no, she honestly didn't believe she had a chance. Instead, all she wanted… was a piece of him, just like they had gotten.

Running her tongue along his cock, Cynthia pulls back off of his member with a pop, her eyes flashing as she looks up at him.

"I don't want to be your special anything, Cam. I don't want to be the one woman who doesn't get fucked anymore. All I want is for you to fuck me… and knock me up."

There. She said it out loud. She admitted the truth. Cam's breath hitches and for a long moment he stares down at her in silence. Finally though, he nods.

"Alright."

Cynthia quickly dives back down his cock for fear that he might change his mind. She slurps and sucks at his member, swallowing as much of it as she can, choking and gagging on the rest as she forces herself to take every last inch into her esophagus.

"Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!"

Cam just groans, his grip on her hair tightening up a little bit, but he leaves most of the pace to her, letting her decide how fast and how hard she's going. She appreciates that, for all that she can't wait for him to fuck her. In this moment, Cynthia is over the moon with happiness.

The cock of the only man to repeatedly, and in more recent times, effortlessly beat her, pistons in and out of her throat as Cynthia gurgles around it. It throbs and pulses with the raw power that its owner shares. Cam is… so far beyond her it's not even funny. And that is an IMMENSE turn on, Cynthia has come to find.

"I'm cumming."

His sudden statement nearly takes her by surprise, but Cynthia rallies quickly enough. She's not caught off guard easily, after all. You don't get to be Pokemon Champion, you don't become a Pokemon Master, by being rigid and unyielding in the face of change.

His seed explodes down her throat and comes right back up out of her nostrils and the sides of her mouth. She swallows as much as she can, but plenty of it ends up making a mess of her as well. This too feels right, however. Even in this, he overwhelms her preparations. Even in this, he proves himself to be her better.

When he pulls back and lets go of her hair, Cynthia knows he's silently letting her pick the position. And though it's shameful and humiliating and embarrassing… she knows what she wants.

Shucking her dress up over her head, exposing her lack of underwear and a bra, just as she'd claimed, Cynthia lets Cam look upon her naked front for a moment as she kneels before him. His seed dribbles down her face and onto her tits. Then, she turns around and takes up a position of utter submission, reverse-prostrating herself before him.

Kneeling, her ass on her heels, Cynthia presses her face into the ground and reaches back to spread her ass cheeks and thighs wide, exposing both her back door AND her drooling cunt to him at the same time.

"Please, Cam. Please take me however you like."

She had already professed her desire for him to breed her. But… she also recognized how much she was asking of him here. Sure, Cam had done this with many a woman before her, but Cynthia was uniquely placed to recognize that all of that had worn down the young man, somewhat. He wasn't unhappy, necessarily, but… she was asking a lot of him.

If he decided to take her ass to teach her a lesson, Cynthia would be alright with that too. Alas, Cam is too good of a man. That's what so many didn't seem to understand about him. Sure, he was the Boss of Team Rocket, and had been a member back when they had been a terrorist organization. But at his core, Cam was not an evil person. He was not a bad person. He was, in fact, a very caring individual.

And so he spears into her cunt with every last inch of his messy cock, splitting Cynthia open and making the beautiful, buxom blonde Champion cry out as she's filled from behind. Continuing to prostrate herself, the bombshell moans into the ground, her eyes threatening to roll up into her skull already as her pussy walls gush and clench around his cock.

She cums for him in just a few thrusts, and once she starts it's like she can't stop. That said, she doesn't stay in her position of complete submission for long. Eventually, Cam reaches out and grabs hold of her hair. He yanks her head back and forces her up onto her hands and knees so he can have easier access to her clenching quim.

Cynthia cries out, her back arching beautifully and her naked tits bouncing all over the place. In this new position, she can no longer hold herself back.

"PLEASE! PLEASE, FUCK ME HARDER! YES! SO DEEP! SO GOOD!"

Cam grunts… and then reaches forward and fishhooks her, sliding his two middle fingers into her mouth. Her tongue lolls around them and she sucks and slurps at his digits, even as she gurgles.

"Pweeeease… breed me~"

Even around his fingers, she gets the words out before ceasing trying to communicate intelligibly. She's far from quiet though, moaning and squealing and creaming herself upon his cock again and again. In turn, Cam fucks her hard and fast, never once letting up. He plows her like a fucking machine, giving her the domineering and rough pounding that she so desperately wanted all this time.

Eyes rolling around in her skull, Cynthia's entire body shakes and spasms from the experience. Her gurgling fills the air, until finally… it happens. With one last grunt, Cam spears forward and fills her to the brim with his seed. He does so without warning, but just the sensation of him cumming inside of her is enough to make Cynthia cum her brains out one final time as well.

Pulling his fingers out of her mouth, Cam lets go of her hair and Cynthia collapses forward, face down, ass up as his cock remains lodged inside of her. She half-expects him to pull out… which is why she's surprised when his hands instead grip down on her hips, and his cock never quite goes fully soft.

A moment later, he begins to thrust again, and Cynthia can do nothing but moan helplessly as they get right into Round Two. Grunting as he fucks her, Cam chuckles softly, seeming to have accepted that she could no longer be what he wanted her to be. The woman he could beat but didn't have to fuck. Cynthia just couldn't hold it in any longer. She was just too desperate for his cock.

Still, as he pounds into her once-creampied quim, on his way to making it twice-creampied, Cam grunts and speaks up from over her delirious head.

"Next time, you better have bought new panties for my collection."

Eyes fluttering, Cynthia groans her assent, nodding her head jerkily as best she can in agreement. She would… she would definitely do that for him.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

22