Chapter 68: The Angels
970 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Tomorrow's chapter will be the final chapter of Book 1 of Breaking Providence!

That said, if you've enjoyed reading this story and want to hop on board my next story right at the moment of its conception, please check out The Soul Engine for me! It just started today and I'm really excited for it~

-x-X-x-

It’s only fair, really. Erised and her mother got their turn with Marcus before the coronation. So why shouldn’t Angelina be a little selfish and take up some of his time as well?
 
… Truth be told, she wouldn’t have under normal circumstances. But then the two demonesses had caught her watching them and Marcus fuck from behind a closed door, and Erised had persuaded Angelina that she deserved a turn as well, however she liked. Heh, her lithe, smaller friend really was a demon, to be such a temptress, wasn’t she?
 
Still, Angelina had given in. And with their help, she’d prepared for this moment, on this day. As the doors of the Chapel push open, she does not lift her head, for she knows that Erised and Volupa are keeping watch and would not have let anyone else approach.
 
“… Angelina?”
 
Prostrating herself before him, completely naked just as she was that day in the inn so many months ago, Angelina presses her forehead into the floor and lets out a throaty moan.
 
“Welcome, Master~ Please… let this lowly servant worship you.”
 
There’s a pause, and then Marcus chuckles softly.
 
“Lift your head… servant.”
 
Angelina does so, keeping her hands pressed down on the floor in front of her and her ass high in the air. Her back arches as she looks up at Marcus just in time to watch him free his cock from its confines right in front of her.
 
“And how will you worship me, Angelina?”
 
Panting noisily already, Angelina licks her lips hungrily.
 
“I would… I would use my mouth on your massive orcish cock, i-if it pleases you Master. I would show you m-my devotion…”
 
This wasn’t just any Chapel. This was the Chapel where Angelina performed the Awakening on Marcus oh so long ago. The place had been shut down shortly after she was assigned to Marcus’ party, the Bishop Archibald reassigned somewhere else. Whether the fat, balding man was even still alive at this point, Angelina did not know.
 
That said, the Chapel had not been torn down just yet. While it had been closed, it was a lot harder to demolish a Church Property, even for the Church itself. As such, while there had been a layer of dust on everything when Angelina had first scoped the place out, it wasn’t hard to clean it up and get it back to her old standards.
 
Now, kneeling between the pews near the front of the Chapel, Angelina watches as Marcus looks around for a moment, no doubt reminiscing. She watches his eyes catch upon the altar at the back of the Chapel as well, but if he notices that it’s been altered, he doesn’t say anything. Finally, she watches him look down at her with amusement and fond exasperation in his eyes.
 
Stepping forward, the half-orc King reaches out and grabs a fistful of Angelina’s golden curls, tugging her head up further in just the sort of rough manner that the Holy Priestess enjoys from him. A yelp followed by a throaty moan leaves her mouth, and she gasps in excitement when he plants his bulbous green cockhead against her lips.
 
“Then show me.”
 
Angelina doesn’t need any further encouragement than that. Her hands finally come up off of the ground, but only so she can clasp them together in prayer in front of her. At the same moment, she opens her mouth as wide as she can and positively inhales Marcus’ massive member, taking him as deep into her gullet in one go as she can and then rapidly bouncing herself back and forth along his cock.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Uncaring of how she chokes and gags on his shaft, Angelina’s eyes flutter in excitement and ecstasy. Her pussy clenches as she gives in to her deepest, darkest desires, indulging in her orc fetish to the fullest extent. Except… it’s not really just that, is it? Maybe at the start, Angelina had been so very eager to go with Marcus due to his heritage… but after all this time together, she doesn’t submit to him simply because he’s a half-orc.
 
It's more than that. HE’S more than that. Angelina has served the Destined Hero throughout his journey. And even if he’s now the Destined Lord… that doesn’t really matter to her. It changes nothing. She belongs to him. She belongs WITH him. Angelina will do anything to stay by his side for as long as possible.
 
Gurgling her way down his cock, the blonde Priestess looks up into Marcus’ blue eyes, finding him looking back down at her with a soft, gentle smile on his face that belies his size in every way. From his massive cock, to his big hands, to his large stature… a creature as huge as him shouldn’t be so kind, Angelina can’t help but think. And yet… she wouldn’t have it any other way.
 
Finally, with a low groan that Angelina recognizes quite well, Marcus reaches his limit for the first of many times. His seed comes flowing into her mouth, and the Holy Priestess tries to swallow every last drop. Alas, she fails. His seed overflows out of her overstuffed mouth, dribbling down her chin and onto her shaking, quivering breasts. A puddle ends up forming on the floor, defiling the Chapel some might say.
 
But Angelina doesn’t care. She swallows what she can and lets go of what she cannot. And when she’s done and pulls back off of his cock, Marcus lets her, his hand atop her head not really gripping down all that tightly.
 
“I-If it pleases you… I have prepared something for you, Master.”
 
Tilting his head to the side, Marcus looks around the Chapel again for a moment before removing his hand from her hair and shrugging.
 
“Sure, Angelina. Sounds fun.”
 
Rising to her feet, blushing all the way down to her chest, the naked, pale Holy Priestess turns and leads Marcus through the Chapel, down the aisle between the pews. She feels him follow after her, feels his eyes focused on her swaying hips and pleasingly plump ass. Angelina can’t help but smile at his gaze. She loves it. She loves him.
 
They reach the altar that she’d stood in front of all those months ago. Where she’d had him kneel down so she wouldn’t be tempted to throw herself at him right then and there. Without missing a beat, Angelina plants her hands on the corners of said altar, being careful not to put too much weight on it. She bends over and spreads her legs wide, before looking back at Marcus with twinkling eyes.
 
“All that time ago… I only wish that it had been just the two of us in this Chapel, Master. I only wish that you could have pinned me down and taken me right here l-like this. I’m sorry for all the trouble I caused you back then.”
 
Marcus frowns, slightly taken out of the roleplay they’re enjoying for a moment as he shakes his head. He still reaches for her hips, grabbing them and holding them steady, but he sounds confused.
 
“You didn’t cause me any trouble, Angelina…”
 
Batting her eyes at him, Angelina licks her lips.
 
“Didn’t I? A-Ah… you were here, before me… and you thought yourself the Dark Lord, o-only to have me announce you as the Destined Hero. If I were wiser then, I wouldn’t have told anyone your Job. I would have let you be… and found a more private moment to pledge myself to your service~”
 
Pausing at that, Marcus growls after a moment.
 
“Don’t be ridiculous. Stop making up ways in which you failed me, Angelina. You’ve always been there for me. And I will always appreciate everything you’ve done for me. From all the way back at the very start.”
 
Angelina blushes. Ah… Marcus was just too good of a man. Still, she hoped he liked her surprise. Looking back at him once more, the blonde shivers.
 
“Then… if this lowly servant might ask for something from her beloved orc Master… please, treat me as if I did do wrong by you. Punish me for the crimes I did not commit… just this once.”
 
For a long moment, Marcus just stares at her. Then, he sighs and lets out a rueful chuckle.
 
“… Very well.”
 
S-SMACK!
 
Angelina barely has time to beam before one of his hands comes down HARD on her pillowy ass. Suddenly, he’s growling at her even louder than before.
 
“Worthless bitch of a Priestess… you’re going to get what’s coming to you.”
 
She gives his savage orc impression a nine out of ten, though that could just be her bias speaking. Either way, he’s inside of her a moment later and Angelina howls as she’s filled by Marcus’ cock. Not just filled… but plowed too. Marcus begins to pound into her from behind a moment later, and all Angelina can do in response is cling to the altar for dear life.
 
Said altar shakes and rocks from the power of Marcus’ thrusts… or rather, the top part of the altar does. The part of the altar that wasn’t there when Angelina first Awakened Marcus’ Job all those months ago.
 
The more Marcus fucks her, the more the top of the altar shudders and shifts. Angelina does her best to hold onto it for dear life… and more accurately, hold it together for as long as she possibly could. But it wasn’t meant to last. Hastily built, designed to fall apart… and with increasing muffled noises coming from inside of it, the top half of the altar slowly breaks down and the pieces fall away as Angelina finally stops holding it together… and pulls it apart entirely.
 
Splitting down the middle, the makeshift wooden planks fall to the ground on either side as the REAL altar is revealed… and atop it as one Serafina, the Holy Pope of the Church… bound and gagged and spread eagle on the altar as a living sacrifice.
 
Marcus, of course, stops fucking Angelina the moment Serafina is revealed. His shock at the discovery of the other woman is muted, but he’s still surprised.
 
“Angelina?”
 
Looking into Serafina’s eyes, panting noisily, Angelina plants her hands between Serafina’s thighs, sinking her palms into the puddle of pussy juices between the spread-eagle Holy Pope’s legs.
 
“A-Ah… her H-Holiness has also failed you, M-Master… and when I invited her to join me… she jumped at the chance, regardless of the conditions I set on her participation~”
 
Angelina moans throatily, her pussy walls flexing around Marcus’ orc cock as he absorbs this new information.
 
“… Is this true, Serafina?”
 
To her credit, Serafina doesn’t even hesitate. She nods her head enthusiastically as she moans out an affirmative through the gag between her lips.
 
“Mmhmm~”
 
As Marcus processes that response, Angelina jerks forward, tugging herself off of his cock and out of his grasp. Only for a moment though. She climbs onto the altar and gets on her hands and knees, planting her hands on either side of Serafina’s head, and her knees in such a way that she can promptly slap her sopping pussy down on Serafina’s drooling quim.
 
Grinding their cunts together, the blonde looks back at Marcus with glittering eyes once more.
 
“We’re here for you to slake your lusts upon, Master~ As we always should have been. It was our duty to serve you to the best of our abilities, and we failed. So now… it’s only right that we make it up to you by being your property for the rest of our lives~”
 
The perverted giggle Angelina can’t help but give out at the end there sort of gives away the game. It’s all just in good fun… except for where it isn’t. Angelina does intend to spend the rest of her life at Marcus’ side. And she’s heard about the Geas that the Holy Pope herself had Marcus put on her. Serafina is bound to Marcus in a way Angelina only wishes she could be.
 
Ah… but Marcus is a good man. Too good, some might say. He wouldn’t put a Geas on Angelina without reason. She’d just have to wait until he was in the proper mood to broach the subject though, because the very idea was so incredibly hot that she couldn’t let it go.
 
Regardless, Marcus only hesitates for a moment longer before stepping into the space that Angelina has left vacant in her haste to crawl up on top of the Holy Pope. He grabs her hips again and thrusts right back into her, causing the blonde Priestess to moan in appreciation. After all, he didn’t have to do that. Serafina’s cunt was right there as well.
 
His sense of fair play insists that he finish what he started, however. His throbbing orcish cock pistons in and out of Angelina so hard and so fast that even the real altar beneath them rocks just a little bit… and that’s made out of chiseled marble! Moaning up a storm right into Serafina’s face, Angelina shudders and shakes, quivering and trembling as she takes Marcus’ entire member into her hungering cunt.
 
She loses track of just how many times she cums for her orc ‘Master’. Marcus fucks her hard and fast, just the way Angelina likes it, until finally… finally he finishes. He fills her womb with his seed, and Angelina finds herself praying to the Light that it will result in a child. Is that wrong of her? She doesn’t think so. Not after what she caught Erised and Volupa doing…
 
It takes almost a minute for Marcus to finish filling her with his cum, and by the time he’s done, Angelina has slumped forward and is resting atop Serafina’s bosom. Which means she gets to experience the older woman’s ecstasy second-hand when Marcus pulls out of her and thrusts into Serafina’s bound, spread eagle form a moment later. His cock fills the Holy Pope’s cunt to the brim and then some as he takes her right on the altar at the head of the Chapel.
 
Angelina, meanwhile, lifts herself up and looks down into Serafina’s eyes. Her hands come up and run across the red head’s face as her fingers glide across Serafina’s freckles. All her life she’d looked up to the Holy Pope. How could she not? Serafina was everything in Angelina’s eyes. Until she’d met Marcus. He became the center of Angelina’s universe then, but it wasn’t until later that she’d had the veil lifted.
 
Serafina wasn’t perfect. Not by a long shot. And while she’d done her best to lead the Church… Angelina was happy that she now belonged to Marcus in all the ways that mattered. She was even happier that Serafina herself seemed happy as well. As Marcus fucks Serafina there on the altar, Angelina watches it all, enjoying the Holy Pope’s muffled moans as she takes every last inch of the half-orc’s cock, and then eventually his entire load just like the blonde Priestess had done.
 
And when all is said and done… Angelina likes to think she sees a little bit of the weight resting upon Serafina’s soul lift. She likes to think that the twisted tautness loosens a little bit as Serafina submits to Marcus and his big fat orc cock. And she hopes, with enough time… that the Holy Pope can find redemption and purpose, just as Angelina has.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

27